Count to 20000

Options

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options

I found it interesting too. But to quote Hey, you! we always troll the ones we love. b:laughb:chuckle Mostly I was just joking around because I'm well aware there is no snuggliness quotient that blankets operate under considering I just made it up. xD

And Kawaii does literally mean "cute" so you don't have to correct anybody. They teach it in Japanese classes even. :3

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options

What Venus said. XD

And don't worry about the mail. I have other ways! b:avoid
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

I found it interesting too. But to quote Hey, you! we always troll the ones we love. b:laughb:chuckle
    And Kawaii does literally mean "cute" so you don't have to correct anybody. They teach it in Japanese classes even. :3

Meh, okay.
    I can still use it as a self insert to teach them culture, though. <3

I suppose the trolling is a thing.....

If someone went to one of those gas station stores with you, wanted something specific that wasn't there, and ended up not buying anything, would your first thought think of them as 'closed minded' or 'conscious with money'?
    (General you, anyone can poke the question of course)

I want to know the other ways >:
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

I'd think of them as normal. Doesn't make sense to me to judge someone negatively for knowing what they want to buy and not wasting money when they learn that whatever they wanted isn't available. And as one needn't be money-conscious to make such a choice (you can easily be a spend-a-holic but a PICKY spend-a-holic) I couldn't judge them as that for it either.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

I'd think of them as normal. Doesn't make sense to me to judge someone negatively for knowing what they want to buy and not wasting money when they learn that whatever they wanted isn't available. And as one needn't be money-conscious to make such a choice (you can easily be a spend-a-holic but a PICKY spend-a-holic) I couldn't judge them as that for it either.

Nnn, okay. :3
    I've never been a 'window shopper' or someone who lurks around places I shouldn't be in stores-- of course, if I find a /really awesome/ find--like an entire custom-measure dried fruit and candy and nut department that's full of really unique things like dried kiwis, then I'll look around--but sometimes when I would go shopping with people and not pick anything up because what I've specifically wanted wasn't there, I've gotten kind of weird looks. OTL I've seen it made out as spoiled. ...but then when I've seen people buy things they don't end up eating on a whim, they're frustrating. So it didn't feel like the opposite should be a problem when I thought about it.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

It depends on the item and the way the acted about it, I suppose. Most of the times I don't think any judgement about it. But if someone pitches a fit about needing some water NOW and then refuses to drink anything but FIJI water for example, I think they might be a bit spoiled. Especially if they expect me to leave the store and find one that does sell that brand of water. But it's like "Oh man some fiji water sounds nice about now." And then they don't have it and the person is all like "oh well," then I don't think anything more of that.

Also I always feel awkward around people who won't eat with me at restaurants, to the point I try to convince them to at least eat some of my food, even if I really wanted all of it. :3 I just always worry they aren't being fed, which is ofc an absolutely ridiculous concern. Or that they are judging me for eating for some reason. Like am I eating properly? AM I using the right fork? Am I chewing a proper amount. :3 It's absolutely stupid, I know.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

It depends on the item and the way the acted about it, I suppose. Most of the times I don't think any judgement about it. But if someone pitches a fit about needing some water NOW and then refuses to drink anything but FIJI water for example, I think they might be a bit spoiled. But it's like "Oh man some fiji water sounds nice about now." And then they don't have it and the person is all like "oh well," then I don't think anything more of that.

*purrs* Venu, your example made me chuckle because I had a moment of, '...I just really like tap water.'
    I'm really glad that people don't tend to think that much of it, then. I always kind of worry about being judged negatively by people I really care about because of little things like that, when they happen. :x

Edit:wait, when does the concern of people not eating with you at restraunts come into place? I've only ever really gone to restaurants with family groups.
    I don't think that most people get bothered by things like fork use unless they're like top .01%, no x3 but the worrying about people not eating isn't completely a bad concern. Some of my people worry about me not eating sometimes, and I can't tell them they're completely wrong--while I do tend to eat foods that are relatively good for me, I also tend to stick my nose up a bit at things that aren't as healthy and will end up just not eating if they're all that's available(and they don't sound really good)... which sometimes means that I barely eat anything in a day.
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

.... *sigh* Dammit Venus.

BRB guys. Making myself some pancakes. b:surrender
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

.... *sigh* Dammit Venus.

BRB guys. Making myself some pancakes. b:surrender

Put cookie dough and sugar and some frosting on them?
    *dessert pizzas tend to taste like that to me*
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

xD Kossy, always making you hungry.

@Ven

Every time someone doesn't eat with me and they will be sitting in my presence for longer than 10 minutes, while I eat. Mostly I worry about them but I also worry about me. IDK why but it makes me concerned and uncomfortable when it happens. And I tend to come up with a thousand reasons in my head why it's so wrong. I feel better if they eat at least a little something, like at least a dinner roll or something. It's even worse when it's a large family/friend group and only one person isn't eating. Then I'm like...Why aren't they eating? D: Are they in trouble? D: Do they need my help? D: Can they afford it? D: Do they eat enough at home? Did I pick a bad restaurant. Am I being a bad host? Wait, maybe they are really snobby at food? Am I a food moron? Am I even eating right? Are they watching me chew? Am I chewing ladylike or like a cow? why won't they just eat? Sometimes i even get annoyed and mad at the person for not eating, even though thinking those types of thoughts (and i"m not a crazy person, I don't think all those thoughts at once or even every time. It just the types of things that run through my mind when I see a friend who isn't eating when me and everyone else is eating.

I realize that this thought process is patently absurd and utter bull. And that most likely they aren't eating because they aren't hungry or would just prefer something else. I know that. It doesn't stop me from feeling that way though when it happens. :3 I always find something I can eat, even if i can't eat everything, when I'm in a dining situation with someone. Even if I'm not hungry and the only thing I can manage is to sip on a beverage and pick at a breadstick. I'd rather it be very clear I'm just not hungry than to worry someone about other reasons for not eating. :3

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

@Ven

Every time someone doesn't eat with me and they will be sitting in my presence for longer than 10 minutes, while I eat. Mostly I worry about them but I also worry about me. IDK why but it makes me concerned and uncomfortable when it happens. And I tend to come up with a thousand reasons in my head why it's so wrong. I feel better if they eat at least a little something, like at least a dinner roll or something. It's even worse when it's a large family/friend group and only one person isn't eating. Then I'm like...Why aren't they eating? D: Are they in trouble? D: Do they need my help? D: Can they afford it? D: Do they eat enough at home? Did I pick a bad restaurant. Am I being a bad host? Wait, maybe they are really snobby at food? Am I a food moron? Am I even eating right? Are they watching me chew? Am I chewing ladylike or like a cow? why won't they just eat? Sometimes i even get annoyed and mad at the person for not eating, even though thinking those types of thoughts (and i"m not a crazy person, I don't think all those thoughts at once or even every time. It just the types of things that run through my mind when I see a friend who isn't eating when me and everyone else is eating.

I realize that this thought process is patently absurd and utter bull. And that most likely they aren't eating because they aren't hungry or would just prefer something else. I know that. It doesn't stop me from feeling that way though when it happens. :3 I always find something I can eat, even if i can't eat everything, when I'm in a dining situation with someone. Even if I'm not hungry and the only thing I can manage is to sip on a beverage and pick at a breadstick. I'd rather it be very clear I'm just not hungry than to worry someone about other reasons for not eating. :3

Nnnn.... I see, okay. *note to self: if sitting next to Venu to chat with her if she so happens to be eating, steal some of her fries >:3*
    --haha, sorry. If they just outright tell you that they're not hungry does it bother you as much or does that not help? Probably the only reason that taking note and being a bit concerned would be a problem is if someone saying why they weren't eating didn't help your worries. Well, unless they tell you smething like 'I'm not eating because I'm fat D:<!!!' and they're like 100 pounds. Then it's just like, 'yo man, feel your face, then feel my face; see your face is bonier, you're not fat because you've said you think I'm skinny, and I'm fatter than you. You are a face.'
    ^may or may not be an okay exchange but that's what always happens in my head.

Also, I just remembered that this was a thing: a few days ago, you removed the link from a board someone created that asked if a site was credible to buy game cards from online. Did you ever hear anything back from whoever you were asking about them?
    I'd link the thread but I don't seem to remember any key terms that.. don't bring up searches from mostly 2011.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

Nnnn.... I see, okay. *note to self: if sitting next to Venu to chat with her if she so happens to be eating, steal some of her fries >:3*
    --haha, sorry. If they just outright tell you that they're not hungry does it bother you as much or does that not help? Probably the only reason that taking note and being a bit concerned would be a problem is if someone saying why they weren't eating didn't help your worries. Well, unless they tell you smething like 'I'm not eating because I'm fat D:<!!!' and they're like 100 pounds. Then it's just like, 'yo man, feel your face, then feel my face; see your face is bonier, you're not fat because you've said you think I'm skinny, and I'm fatter than you. You are a face.'
    ^may or may not be an okay exchange but that's what always happens in my head.

Also, I just remembered that this was a thing: a few days ago, you removed the link from a board someone created that asked if that site was credible to buy game cards from online. Did you ever hear anything back from whoever you were asking about them?

If they just say "I'm not hungry," I don't believe them. Don't ask me why. I guess because it's always the excuse, even if the person says that but is just trying to be polite. And then scarfs down like a mega ton of food once you tell them it is in no way an imposition. If they say "I'm not hungry because I just ate a ___ at ___ ." Then I stop worrying quite as much. :3 Even though I still feel a little awkward. xD Sharing some fries with me is the best way to completely take my mind off it. b:cute

And that site wasn't legit.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

If they just say "I'm not hungry," I don't believe them. Don't ask me why. I guess because it's always the excuse, even if the person says that but is just trying to be polite. And then scarfs down like a mega ton of food once you tell them it is in no way an imposition. If they say "I'm not hungry because I just ate a ___ at ___ ." Then I stop worrying quite as much. :3 Even though I still feel a little awkward. xD Sharing some fries with me is the best way to completely take my mind off it. b:cute

And that site wasn't legit.

Nnn'kii. That sounds pretty reasonable to me. I can't think of any specific examples at the moment but it feels like that's happened with people I've been around, too.

Ahh.. that's a shame. What was the name of it so I can put it on my mental blacklist? (And slash or it wasn't this site, was it? I normally use them for a different game that I play but their pwi cards have really weird preview images...)
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

Yeah, that;s it. I think it's a real company but they aren't a part of PWI''s accepted game card carriers according to sparkie. Which means they are use at your own risk (he said but he would never use it just to be safe) because PWI doesn't support them. So if you get ripped off you have no recourse. Unlike some of the other game cards where if they do have a partnership with them, they can contact them and get a different code. I also found a couple of negative reviews I found with people complaining about not getting refunds for already claimed codes in general. And I would definitely put that on permanent blacklist for pwi cards.

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

Yeah, that;s it. I think it's a real company but they aren't a part of PWI''s accepted game card carriers according to sparkie. Which means they are use at your own risk (he said but he would never use it just to be safe) because PWI doesn't support them. So if you get ripped off you have no recourse. Unlike some of the other game cards where if they do have a partnership with them, they can contact them and get a different code. I also found a couple of negative reviews I found with people complaining about not getting refunds for already claimed codes in general. And I would definitely put that on permanent blacklist for pwi cards.

Nnnn, okay, that's good to know.
    I didn't really realize with online game cards that there was a list of 'supported sites' that had standing if anything got lost; I figured it was all just included in the site itself, if they decided to help at all.

Kossy, still making pancakes?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

Nnnn, okay, that's good to know.
    I didn't really realize with online game cards that there was a list of 'supported sites' that had standing if anything got lost; I figured it was all just included in the site itself, if they decided to help at all.

Kossy, still making pancakes?

Yeah I was surprised when I heard there was a list of acceptable payment sites for those.

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options

@Ven

You remind me of like, ALL my friends. They act this way to me because I don't eat anything when we go to restaurants. I just don't feel like eating most of the time, but some of my friends will almost make me eat something. I don't want them to feel bad about me not eating, but sometimes I feel like I'm offending them somehow :<.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    As the above poster said, it was unfortunately removed. Please use the existing thread for further commentary on this issue. Thank you. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1709301

"the above poster"
    Acting like we don't all stalk the heck out of each other on-forum
    :p
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

"the above poster"
    Acting like we don't all stalk the heck out of each other on-forum
    :p

TBH, I didn't even read the name. b:surrender Am close to going to bed but I wanna finish some stuffies first. zzzzz

As the delightful deer-foxxy said, it was unfortunately removed. Please use the existing thread for further commentary on this issue. Thank you. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1709301

Fixed it. b:cute

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    *chuckles* I just thought you were trying to keep an air of professionalism, so it made me laugh when I saw it.
    Rest well when you do <3 I'm doing dailies before the clock resets to tomorrow since I haven't done 'em yet.....

Edit:: I just saw a veno wearing g16 armour while being level 84 and second rebirth. Most citings for being able to wear your armour after rebirth without the stats just says r8/9, but is it always g16/g15, too?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »

This makes me quite sad, as I need (a woman), and definitely need (her) to need me...

You have poor circulation too, huh?

Nope. Strong independent women who don't need no man. B|
    Wanting one is fine; things get a bit weird when it turns into a need.

If cold hands and feet are related to poor circulation, maybe.
    Though I do know that I have a low blood pressure (it's like 60/90) and as such my heart beats like.... 96 times a minute when I'm sitting down and not doing anything.
    Sometimes it makes me think about the concept that those sprinting mice live so much shorter than elephants because their heart beats faster /o\

*tries to do cube on my little cleric* ....*realizes like five seconds later I have no cube items on her OTL*
    --welp,I found 20 do-all cards in her mailbox from old DQ and got in room 'Not Enough Yet' twice so far, so I've made 240K already. Which doesn't sound great but for my little cleric it means I don't have to drop money from my main while in a party. OTL
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

Edit:: I just saw a veno wearing g16 armour while being level 84 and second rebirth. Most citings for being able to wear your armour after rebirth without the stats just says r8/9, but is it always g16/g15, too?

You can pretty much wear anything the instant you get the stat points for it... and you get those stat points earlier than you normally would because the system gives you etra stat points to play with. It's just that R8 is easiest to wear due to lack of a stat requirement... and R9 is insanely OP on a lowbie and can be worn pretty early on if you have the right +stat gear for it.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

You can pretty much wear anything the instant you get the stat points for it... and you get those stat points earlier than you normally would because the system gives you etra stat points to play with. It's just that R8 is easiest to wear due to lack of a stat requirement... and R9 is insanely OP on a lowbie and can be worn pretty early on if you have the right +stat gear for it.

Ah,okay, that's what people mean by 'you can only wear r9/r8/etc' after you rebirth. ....basically they don't mean anything OLT
    So I can't just like.... rebirth an AA person and shove HA on them without needing the stats if it's g16 x3 I thought of that and was akin, 'that's a pretty bad exploit.......'
    The main thing that perplexed me about the rank at level one concept is focused around the fact that I only have one rank 8 item (well aside from the ring, which I can't use because statsssss) which is a pataka, and that does have a stat requirement. It even has -25% requirement so I can use it.

I.... somehow died in the Have a Listen room. The one that never changes.
    ????? OTL____________
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

Clearly, that cube room misses you and is trying to punish you for leaving it for so long. Just give it a hug and it'll forgive you.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

Clearly, that cube room misses you and is trying to punish you for leaving it for so long. Just give it a hug and it'll forgive you.

But it let me go through it totally fine when I was on my veno D: is it clingy to clerics?
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options

Yes. Yes it is.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Options

Yes. Yes it is.
    *sighs* I ended up giving up and putting Noru in reflection realm instead.
    I want to put on auto-culti to kill all the little rabbits and stuff as a joke..... but then it would mess with the earning time stuff. </3

Edits:: I think I'm going to go to bed. And be kept up by thoughts of harpies and wanting to fix my cleric's name so font resets don't make it look like l \ l. I thought it was clever when I made her, because I was making a cleric alt and didn't want to get a bunch of random PMs... so figured it it was hard for people to know how to PM me, I wouldn't get them.
    While I've never gotten a random PM on her... sakgxnasg I don't know if it's worth it. Or if it even makes a difference since leftclick->whisper.

Edits in the day:: Something that makes me very happy is that auto-culti can be used to train veno pets at cube and worm spots (though it can't be done weaponless, sadly). Cube is not an earn value effected place; not sure if that impacts pets or not, but kasdg.
    Cube mice room is pretty much deserted, though.... I'd think more venos would take advantage of being able to not have to drive themselves insane by manually grinding up pets. OTL
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Such a boring day b:sweat
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2014
    Options

Edits in the day:: Something that makes me very happy is that auto-culti can be used to train veno pets at cube and worm spots (though it can't be done weaponless, sadly). Cube is not an earn value effected place; not sure if that impacts pets or not, but kasdg.
    Cube mice room is pretty much deserted, though.... I'd think more venos would take advantage of being able to not have to drive themselves insane by manually grinding up pets. OTL

That is the one and only thing I really love about auto-cultivation. Seriously. That aspect of it is so much win.