Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    She's still in 3rd place! b:shocked
    quick! join the bandwagon before kossy finds out! b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    I'd appreciate if one of the nice mobs could fix my thread title to Raging Tide's TW Report - Week 42

please and ty b:avoid

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=21949091#post21949091

*insert numbers here*

Well, I'm not a mob (I wonder which one I'd be.... maybe one of the undines xD) but I fixed it for ya! b:thanks
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Well, I'm not a mob (I wonder which one I'd be.... maybe one of the undines xD) but I fixed it for ya! b:thanks

b:surrender Im bit sick and it apparently messes up my head completely b:laugh ty mob-mod!

Also you could be spotted felis.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    SweetieBot, please remove 2 points from OPKossy for always closing Kitty's threads ._.

SweetieBot, please give 10 points to Krisnda.

Kitty-manipulation in effect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2014

SweetieBot, please remove 2 points from OPKossy for always closing Kitty's threads ._.
    Keisari - Raging Tide removes 2 points from OPKossy!
    OPKossy is now in 3rd place for October 2014 with -6 points (214 points overall).
    Keisari - Raging Tide can still remove another 3 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.

SweetieBot, please give 10 points to Krisnda.
    Keisari - Raging Tide awards 10 points to Krisnda!
    Krisnda is now in 3rd place for October 2014 with 10 points (26 points overall).
    Keisari - Raging Tide can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014

... You all suck. D:<
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • krisnda
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy is now in 3rd place for October 2014 with -6 points (214 points overall).

Krisnda is now in 3rd place for October 2014 with 10 points (26 points overall).

Hax! She's still in 3rd! xDD
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014

Krisnda to Kossy's throne!

SweetieBot, take 2 points from OPKossy to lower her throne.

SweetieBot, give 10 points to Krisnda to help him overtake OPKossy's throne.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    sontzu wrote: »

SweetieBot, remove 2 points from OPKossy
    sontzu removes 2 points from OPKossy!
    OPKossy is now in 6th place for October 2014 with -11 points (209 points overall).
    sontzu can still remove another 3 points today.

SweetieBot, give 10 points to Krisnda
    sontzu awards 10 points to Krisnda!
    Krisnda is now in 2nd place for October 2014 with 30 points (46 points overall).
    sontzu can still award another 20 points today.

SweetieBot, take 2 points from OPKossy to lower her throne.
    OPKossy is now in 6th place for October 2014 with -13 points (207 points overall).

SweetieBot, give 10 points to Krisnda to help him overtake OPKossy's throne.
    Krisnda is now in 1st place for October 2014 with 40 points (56 points overall).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2014

SweetieBot, remove 2 points from OPKossy
    sontzu removes 2 points from OPKossy!
    OPKossy is now in 6th place for October 2014 with -15 points (205 points overall).
    sontzu can still remove another 3 points today.

SweetieBot, give 10 points to Sparafucile
    sontzu awards 10 points to Sparafucile - Harshlands!
    Sparafucile - Harshlands is now in 4th place for October 2014 with 10 points (10 points overall).
    sontzu can still award another 20 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krisnda
    edited October 2014
    What have I done? xD

b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

You guys are, without exception, horrible horrible people. b:cry
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    SweetieBot, give 10 points to OPKossy just because I'm a rebel. b:avoid
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    SweetieBot, give 10 points to OPKossy just because I'm a rebel.
    Colum - Raging Tide awards 10 points to OPKossy!
    OPKossy is now in 7th place for October 2014 with -5 points (215 points overall).
    Colum - Raging Tide can still award another 20 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2014
    SweetieBot, give 10 points to OPKossy just because I'm a rebel. b:avoid
    noooooooooooo! what awful plan devastator!
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    SweetieBot, take 2 points from OPKossy. Just because.

SweetieBot, take 2 points from Colum - Raging Tide. No rebels here.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2014

SweetieBot, take 2 points from OPKossy. Just because.
    OPKossy is now in 7th place for October 2014 with -7 points (213 points overall).

SweetieBot, take 2 points from Colum - Raging Tide. No rebels here.
    Keisari - Raging Tide removes 2 points from Colum - Raging Tide!
    Colum - Raging Tide is now in 7th place for October 2014 with -2 points (5 points overall).
    Keisari - Raging Tide can still remove another 1 point today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2014

SweetieBot, please give 7 points to OPKossy
    sontzu awards 7 points to OPKossy!
    OPKossy is now in 7th place for October 2014 with 0 points (220 points overall).
    sontzu can still award another 23 points today.

SweetieBot, please give 10 points to Sparafucile
    sontzu awards 10 points to Sparafucile - Harshlands!
    Sparafucile - Harshlands is now in 3rd place for October 2014 with 20 points (20 points overall).
    sontzu can still award another 13 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2014
    how many points can you give or take in a day anyway btw >>
  • opkossy
    edited October 2014

Yeah, it is rather silly at this point.

You can give a total of 30 points (max of 10 at a time) and remove 5 (max of 2 at a time) each day.

Sweetiebot please give 8 points to Colum - Raging Tide for taking the joke in his thread well. b:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Sweetiebot please give 8 points to Colum - Raging Tide for taking the joke in his thread well.
    OPKossy awards 8 points to Colum - Raging Tide!
    Colum - Raging Tide is now in 6th place for October 2014 with 6 points (13 points overall).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2014

SweetieBot, how many Kossys does it take to change a light bulb?
    How many roads must a man walk down? The same number.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Keisari - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014

They're comparing lenghts of their nuemas on RT..."How long is your Distroyer?" *facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited November 2014

People gave up on counting and chatting for so long. A sign of the end. b:cry
  • opkossy
    edited November 2014

I will slay you.
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014

*throws a barrage of knives before OPKossy manages to kill anyone*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited November 2014

*throws a barrage of knives before OPKossy manages to kill anyone*

Knives? Why that's exactly what I was looking for!

konachan-com-148295-blush-dress-gloves-headdress-izayoi_sakuya-knife-maid-merontomari-red_eyes-short_hair-touhou-weapon-white_hair.jpg?w=510&h=357
  • opkossy
    edited November 2014

Ew. Go get a banana.
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014

Knife'd Kitty ish knife'd. Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    edited November 2014
    So... How's the weather these days?