Count to 20000

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014

Happy Labor Day, to my fellow mates in the States.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Happy Labor Day, to my fellow mates in the States.

*is angrily muttering about Labor Day making the day pointless since buses don't run and businesses are closed*

I really don't like holidays. It's like an extra sunday making things unable to get done. OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014

*is angrily muttering about Labor Day making the day pointless since buses don't run and businesses are closed*

I really don't like holidays. It's like an extra sunday making things unable to get done. OTL

It's nice not to get anything done and just rest sometimes.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014

It's nice not to get anything done and just rest sometimes.

Not when you wake up on sunday morning stressed out by things that need to get done, and you can't do them for two days in a row while wanting to OTL
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014

Just use the time machine I put behind the fridge, Ven. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Just use the time machine I put behind the fridge, Ven. b:cute

"You said like two months ago that my transcript would be fully processed in 'two weeks' and now it's overdue?"

*time travels*

"No you let me talk to your damn supervisor about this transcript so it can actually get processed D:<!!!!!"

and

*pays more attention to not only everyone else's pants but my own, too, when doing the laundry for people at the house so that someone ELSE'S phone gets put in the washer and not mine, if a phone still has to be put in the washer, because goodness knows I'm close to never getting another one since nothing scales to real life expenses*

*longful sighs*
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    sontzu wrote: »

Ahh, the daily philosophy of a pwi GM...

b:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Soon I'm going to hit 8k posts... I'm really going to miss 7k because 7 is my favourite number. It will no longer be in the front D:

#forumproblems

EDIT: LOL! and the irony is that this was my 8,000th post hahaha... I didn't even notice..
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014

He he :3

Speaking of tails.... today I got a divine quest to kill the Ninetail Firefox in Eden...to obtain its Fire Fox Tail.... D:
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014

He he :3

Speaking of tails.... today I got a divine quest to kill the Ninetail Firefox in Eden...to obtain its Fire Fox Tail.... D:

Warm tail, soft tail, ember ember ember~...

I'm in a point on the post standings where about 20 places ahead of me aren't active people (or people who got avatar glitches) and aren't too far spaced out, so I want to move up in the ranks and post more >:3...of course, I'm also afraid that if I level or rebirth my avatar will bug, because I got it fixed from fox veno to demon veno at one point.
    Oh dear...
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Not having internet sucks. My computer dissipated into the void until it came back xD.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Not having internet sucks. My computer dissipated into the void until it came back xD.

Why, there's our Krissy kitty. *pets*
    I miss having a phone OTL
  • krisnda
    edited September 2014

Why, there's our Krissy kitty. *pets*
    I miss having a phone OTL

>3< Hey hey, how's things been?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    the mods need to take away post points here and see how low their count gets >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    Krisnda wrote: »
    >3< Hey hey, how's things been?

They've been 'two days straight of buses being down so unable to do things, and then the day they're finally available again I forgot what it was that I needed to do'ly.
    OTL it's been better. Haven't been feeling that well the last couple days and people keep telling me I look bleak. Had to send my partner away to do some projects of his own elsewhere because he was driving me nuts and I didn't want to keep complaining at him b:sad

Also: just got 80 points from the broken dolls wave in the veno instance. Seriously, PWI......

Edit:: I don't really see how civil and reasonable, typically informed(if it has to do with the game) posts here are that much different than the trolltastic, repetitive, and argumentative conversations that occur elsewhere, b:chuckle oh wait.....
  • krisnda
    edited September 2014
    the mods need to take away post points here and see how low their count gets >.>

It'd be so low...b:chuckle

They've been 'two days straight of buses being down so unable to do things, and then the day they're finally available again I forgot what it was that I needed to do'ly.
    OTL it's been better. Haven't been feeling that well the last couple days and people keep telling me I look bleak. Had to send my partner away to do some projects of his own elsewhere because he was driving me nuts and I didn't want to keep complaining at him b:sad

Also: just got 80 points from the broken dolls wave in the veno instance. Seriously, PWI......

Edit:: I don't really see how civil and reasonable, typically informed(if it has to do with the game) posts here are that much different than the trolltastic, repetitive, and argumentative conversations that occur elsewhere, b:chuckle oh wait.....

That kinda sucks :<. I'm still waiting for my dice ><. I hate it when people don't put shipping info on orders, makes me feel like a jerk for asking.
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014

Slow down, Desdi! I'm trying to beat you on this avatar now! QQ

This thread or the section itself? This section's only like... maybe 1/3-1/4 of my posts, I think.

Hmm.....

Sweetiebot please analyze this thread.
    Sweetiebot please analyze me but only in forum Off-Topic Discussion.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Sweetiebot please analyze this thread.
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Count to 20000!

General Stats:
    First Post: 09-04-2012
    Last Post: 09-02-2014
    Thread Lifetime: 729 days
    Total Posts: 11447
    Average Posts Per Day: 15.7

Activity:
    chart?chf=bg,s,1b1c1f&chxs=0,EFEFEF,12,0,lt,EFEFEF&chbh=a&chs=440x110&cht=bvg&chco=76A4FB&chts=EFEFEF,13,l&chds=a&chd=t:35,18,59,33,33,18,53,55,66,168,155,76,100,287,126,70,110,114,333,174,193,219,172,256,308,425,340,253,255,689,229,394,262,144,138,227,196,57,133,76,96,45,136,54,132,223,110,88,104,76,47,30,29,26,6,11,13,11,70,30,66,87,49,89,17,47,133,317,225,209,134,176,261,126,165,102,61,34,16,13,7,12,17,11,44,80,84,71,55,43,33,10,31,0,28,12,27,132,36,1

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    Veneir - Dreamweaver (1661)
    OPKossy (1313)
    oVenusArmanio (1182)
    Krisnda (960)
    Desdi - Sanctuary (814)
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary (602)
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver (586)
    Zheii - Archosaur (518)
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide (344)
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear (300)
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands (231)
    truekossy (219)
    SweetieBot - Lothranis (185)
    FieryBlade - Harshlands (174)
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver (168)
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary (165)
    Zanryu - Lothranis (145)
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary (125)
    sontzu (118)
    Shardik - Lost City (110)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 355768
    Total Sentences: 50628
    Average Words per Post: 31.1
    Average Words per Sentence: 7.0
    Average Sentences per Post: 4.4
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.4

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    d6B3cgv.png
    kossy (881)
    post (746)
    something (620)
    thread (614)
    back (585)
    been (570)
    thing (563)
    sweetiebot (553)
    oreo (501)
    since (470)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "oreo oreo oreo (433)"
    "i don't know (130)"
    "ever and ever (114)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "oreo oreo oreo oreo (406)"
    "and ever and ever (91)"
    "ever and ever and (90)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "oreo oreo oreo oreo oreo (388)"
    "ever and ever and ever (75)"
    "and ever and ever and (74)"

This took me 131.8 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited September 2014
    Sweetiebot please analyze me but only in forum Off-Topic Discussion.
    SweetieBot has read your last 150 posts in forum Off-Topic Discussion!
    Here's some neat stuff SweetieBot has learned.

General Stats:
    Forum name: OPKossy
    Last Post Date: 09-02-2014
    Total Posting Days: 641
    Total Posts: 7809
    Average Posts per Day: 12.2

Activity:
    chart?chf=bg,s,1b1c1f&chxr=1,0,23&chxs=0,EFEFEF,12,0,lt,EFEFEF&chxt=x&chbh=a&chs=440x130&cht=bvg&chco=76A4FB&chtt=Posts+by+Hour:&chts=EFEFEF,13,l&chds=a&chd=t:11,13,15,11,9,9,6,12,2,6,19,30,33,25,37,33,31,22,23,14,13,10,11,8
    chart?chf=bg,s,1b1c1f&chxr=1,0,7&chxs=0,EFEFEF,12,0,lt,EFEFEF&chxt=x&chbh=a&chs=440x130&cht=bvg&chco=76A4FB&chtt=Posts+by+Day:&chts=EFEFEF,13,l&chds=a&chxl=0:|Mon|Tue|Wed|Thu|Fri|Sat|Sun&chd=t:79,52,65,53,43,69,42
    Writing Stats (what SweetieBot read):
    Total Words: 2501
    Total Sentences: 457
    Average Words per Post: 16.7
    Average Words per Sentence: 5.5
    Average Sentences per Post: 3.0
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.5

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    qsmfExz.png
    venus (25)
    kris (9)
    cake (9)
    back (8)
    thread (7)
    things (7)
    guess (6)
    mine (6)
    said (6)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "i had a (3)"
    "what venus said (3)"
    "that you are (2)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "not my fault i (2)"
    "at your avatar now (2)"
    "now back to mine (2)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "avatar now back to mine (2)"
    "your avatar now back to (2)"
    "at your avatar now back (2)"

This took me 95.1 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• opkossy
    edited September 2014

Oh neat. An awesome number of posts here (1313), still not top poster in this thread... and even if my posts here were removed I'd be well over the 10k mark.

Go me!

PS: Venus why do you dominate my word cloud in Off-Topic so much? b:laugh
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014

Oh neat. An awesome number of posts here (1313), still not top poster in this thread... and even if my posts here were removed I'd be well over the 10k mark.

Go me!

PS: Venus why do you dominate my word cloud in Off-Topic so much? b:laugh
    Yeah, I'm pretty much doomed to always be the top poster in this thread since I don't have much of a niche going on, aside from posting help in random help threads I guess. All three posters below me are mods so have lots of buisness in other places, and Desdi is at half my count and really dominates more the veno boards than this one.
    Kossy's off-topic really isn't much of her post count.
    edited September 2014
    I am soooooo tempted to put this in my sig

Count to 20000
    OPKossy (1313)
    oVenusArmanio (1182)
    Krisnda (960)
    Desdi - Sanctuary (814)
    Zheii - Archosaur (518)
    truekossy (219)
    Zanryu - Lothranis (145)
    sontzu (118)
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited September 2014
    Me too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    I am soooooo tempted to put this in my sig

Count to 20000
    OPKossy (1313)
    oVenusArmanio (1182)
    Krisnda (960)
    Desdi - Sanctuary (814)
    Zheii - Archosaur (518)
    truekossy (219)
    Zanryu - Lothranis (145)
    sontzu (118)

I've thought multiple times about your sig and how I'm fairly sure the only reason yours can be so long ie more than five lines is because you have a sig that's been uneditted so grandfathered in.
    Have you editted it since years ago? I'm afraid you might lose it if you try to change it OTL
    ....*chuckles at the Sweetiebot self insert*
    edited September 2014

I've thought multiple times about your sig and how I'm fairly sure the only reason yours can be so long ie more than five lines is because you have a sig that's been uneditted so grandfathered in.
    Have you editted it since years ago? I'm afraid you might lose it if you try to change it OTL
    ....*chuckles at the Sweetiebot self insert*
    i know D: i cant edit it really.

so it shall be forever long and longest prolly on the forums >.>
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014

Yeah. If it weren't for your sig being grandfathered, I'd have teased you asking why I'm not quoted in there. b:laugh
    edited September 2014
    i regret not making it even longer when i could have. My presence on a thread would have been amazing
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014

And now you have me imagining if it was long enough to take up the space used by say... 5 normal posts. And then you posted on random threads at least 3 times per page JUST to troll with the huge sig. b:laugh

Sure you'd eventually be asked to shorten it probably if that were the case but STILL the thought is amusing as hell.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    [lots of numbers]

kossy (881)
    So that's our most used word xD

To be fair sometimes we have interesting conversations in here. We also randomly talk about things that happened to us and stuff and then discuss over it...so that makes us keep posting!

On another note...

SweetieBot analyze me please.