Important: DQ Rewards Coming to an End

Comments

• azkram
    azkram Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    thank you for sharing this. i though i already lost all those100k dq point b:thanks
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wouldn't it be better to cash out do all cards, sell them and then buy p. chi stones?

yes it would be better but I don't have that kind of time I'm too lazy
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • bannokmak
    bannokmak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    selling DQ still getting DQ point at the moment? or just only some DQ point left we can use before Arc.?
  • korasiov
    korasiov Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My points on DQ are still added but a random arc page pops up and kicks me to Arc page after 10 seconds...b:sad
    Is there a way to get the DQ I currently have? or is it too late?b:sad

Thank youb:cute
  • Firysia - Heavens Tear
    Firysia - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Well this link work for DQ: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards#/reward

You just need to log on website and then close page and reopen with that link!!
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    are the dq points still updating for you guys?
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Yes. Mine are updated.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    the only thing you guys will get from arc is a ton of spyware lol i refuse to install it i dont want **** dropped on my computer by some pwe idiot.
    i;m happy i stored for months of blessings on my mailbox because i simply refuse to install arc and for sure will never use it unless they make it better and without spyware........

only thing left when blessings run out and nothing changed is stop playing the game sadly....

ty pwi for **** up a system to **** us over even more b:angry
  • Namishka - Raging Tide
    Namishka - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014

not mine i guess...since last maintenance, the date is updated but not the DQ points i accumulated from vending all my farmed DQ's b:sad
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    sm3ag0l wrote: »
    the only thing you guys will get from arc is a ton of spyware

What a load of bovine droppings.

Arc is a pain. It's an unnecessary bit of software using up resources in the background.

Spyware? You are talking absolute twaddle.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    not mine i guess...since last maintenance, the date is updated but not the DQ points i accumulated from vending all my farmed DQ's b:sad

Patience... it's always been slow to update. I just got credit for DQ vendored through yesterday; before that, it was stuck on the 24th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Seth_the_Bum - Lost City
    Seth_the_Bum - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014

This does seem to work, although before I saw this, I did my own workaround to spend my DQ points, AND it prevents that annoying redirect popup on ALL pages within the pwi.perfectworld.com domain. It takes some effort on your part, but it's worth it for reasons completely unrelated to PWE.

First, get Adblock Plus; it's an add-on for Firefox, but I think maybe also some other browsers. Heck, why don't you have this already? It blocks annoying banners, ads, popups, and even commercials on YouTube.

Next, go to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards or some other PWI page that would bring up the redirect popup. When the popup appears, click the ABP icon and choose, "Open blockable items," or use the shortcut of Ctrl+Shift+V.

Now, search through the list of objects that are listed at the bottom of your screen. If the page is redirected to the Arc website before you get to look through the page objects, click the Back button on your browser. When this happened to me, after I clicked Back, the redirect popup appeared again but did not take me to the Arc site when the countdown reached 0. Once you get to look at those objects at the bottom, find one called:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/templates/common/js/global_redirect.js

Now right click that object and choose, "Block this item..." to block that piece of trash. If you're having trouble finding that specific object name, look in the Type column for ones that are scripts, as that is what it is categorized as.

Now you should be able to view PWI pages without being redirected to Arc. Even if you don't feel like going through all of this, I still highly recommend the Adblock Plus add-on. Enjoy!
  • Nout - Sanctuary
    Nout - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This does seem to work, although before I saw this, I did my own workaround to spend my DQ points, AND it prevents that annoying redirect popup on ALL pages within the pwi.perfectworld.com domain. It takes some effort on your part, but it's worth it for reasons completely unrelated to PWE.

First, get Adblock Plus; it's an add-on for Firefox, but I think maybe also some other browsers. Heck, why don't you have this already? It blocks annoying banners, ads, popups, and even commercials on YouTube.

Next, go to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards or some other PWI page that would bring up the redirect popup. When the popup appears, click the ABP icon and choose, "Open blockable items," or use the shortcut of Ctrl+Shift+V.

Now, search through the list of objects that are listed at the bottom of your screen. If the page is redirected to the Arc website before you get to look through the page objects, click the Back button on your browser. When this happened to me, after I clicked Back, the redirect popup appeared again but did not take me to the Arc site when the countdown reached 0. Once you get to look at those objects at the bottom, find one called:

Now right click that object and choose, "Block this item..." to block that piece of trash. If you're having trouble finding that specific object name, look in the Type column for ones that are scripts, as that is what it is categorized as.

Now you should be able to view PWI pages without being redirected to Arc. Even if you don't feel like going through all of this, I still highly recommend the Adblock Plus add-on. Enjoy!

Thanks, works great!
  • Ima - Momaganon
    Ima - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014

b:kiss thank u so much!!!!
  • danefamily
    danefamily Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I this talk about dq points that were supposed to be ended last December anyway, but still were able to get for awhile till arc forwarding ad.

And to suggest to use them up now, which i would if I could even tried the adblocker suggestions. Wasted 4hrs trying.

I Can see my dq point in the background as being forwarded to ARC.

I do appreciate the blessing code with arc at least this gives me a chance with people who have **** for free stuff which some i never even got one,,,,,,IE the +10 orb give away....

...I try to keep up and play by all the rules and recommended systems, but got to admitt that my cash spending stopped till while I the new system bugs and confusions have been going on.. I'm just saying.

Hope the ARC and new reward systems make it fair for everyone equally to play and have a fun game,,, not just computer techs.
  • bettybobray
    bettybobray Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Arc is unequivocally the worst thing that ever happened to PWI and it's constituent games in my humble opinion. It's just more **** in an ever-growing ****-filled world and ironically it's not letting me buy Zen (a mix up in my correct email being transferred over to the ARC site, lol) so it's even **** those that implemented it in an effort to make more $$ from me, lol.

It was time for a change of gaming venue anyway I was just resisting giving up all I've worked for these last years but ARC has given me the incentive I needed.

Have fun folks, at least until your own 'last straw' is forced upon you... see ya' in the next game, I'm out. :)
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    but why unsticky this thread? it is far from irrelevant currently.....
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    but why unsticky this thread? it is far from irrelevant currently.....

Pm the CM, I think since he's new he doesn't know everything yet and he do unsticky important thread fast, I did pm him about 2 threads and he did put them back sticky, so ye just pm him or a mod if you feel that it should be sticky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Ganjaga - Harshlands
    Ganjaga - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    still working? mine hasn't updated yet for days.
    Life is a drag
  • RobertMarius - Harshlands
    RobertMarius - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    this is unfayr and i disegree with this option , and mostly becors you guys informed as in a remoted page wich more then one never goth iformed of .
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    this is unfayr and i disegree with this option , and mostly becors you guys informed as in a remoted page wich more then one never goth iformed of .

what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    *Important: DQ Rewards Came to an End b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Ignoring the spelling there because just wow...

PWI informed us via their official forum and gave literally months notice.

Is it inconvenient? Yes. I made at least two event gold tickets a night botting when it wasn't 2x.

By virtue of the fact that you downloaded the game in the first place and then were actually using DQ, you had access to the PWI website and forum. If you chose not to read their announcements then who are you to blame but yourself?
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Total_Faith - Lost City
    Total_Faith - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Thanks.
    Was able to get one more gold card and about 40 random dyes over two accounts one last time with my old DQ points.
    b:thanks b:victory
  • Promethianne - Harshlands
    Promethianne - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    synchroze wrote: »
    Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that the DQ Rewards system will soon be coming to an end. We are currently in the process of developing a new rewards system using the ARC platform.

If you currently have points in the DQ Rewards system we ask that you use your points before December. The page will be disabled after we launch our new Arcgames.com website.

The Player Rankings page will also be taken down once the transition takes place.

For more information about ARC and what's coming please visit:

http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1031281

If DQ Rewards was completely abolished, then why was my 100k coins deducted from my money when I went in-game to that jolly npc blah blah. I'm broke now tsss. They should remove the npc of that jolly. I regret it, totally. *teary eyed* b:cry
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If DQ Rewards was completely abolished, then why was my 100k coins deducted from my money when I went in-game to that jolly npc blah blah. I'm broke now tsss. They should remove the npc of that jolly. I regret it, totally. *teary eyed* b:cry

In this case I would try to open a ticket to get your coin back. And, your right PWI/PWE needs to remove that option from JJ.
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have sold +20 Stacks of DQ about 3 weeks from now and still didn't get any single point Does that mean there is no more DQ points can be taken ??
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have sold +20 Stacks of DQ about 3 weeks from now and still didn't get any single point Does that mean there is no more DQ points can be taken ??

Yes it does, they haven`t updated ever since the website underwent maintenance!
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Yup i also sold a big deal of DQs in the last 2 weeks and i sent a ticket asking why the DQ points are not there.
    Even that the DQ page says last updated (and shows a present date) the last submitted DQ shown are the ones from 16th of March any DQ sold after that is not accounted or shown in the DQ page.

The ticket reply i got (i believe it was against the rules to post sth from the ticket reply you get but it doesnt show any super secret corespondence or information being shared so i dont think it will be a huge problem)

"Thank you for contacting us.

We do understand your situation unfortunately, DQ Rewards are no longer available after the update of Arc and Perfect World Entertainment. For further information, you can refer to these links:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1642411

http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1031281

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your understanding regarding this matter."

When i sent a ticket reply asking them to keep updating the DQ points untill they shut the DQ program completely even when it was announced last year that it wil be comming to an end; i recieved a
    "Thank you for your suggestion" X.X

I have now stacked thousands of DQ items in bank chars and contemplating wether to sell them for coins only or wait and see if they are used in the "New DQ system". Hopefully they dont become 1coin too :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Zoodie - Lost City
    Zoodie - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have now stacked thousands of DQ items in bank chars and contemplating wether to sell them for coins only or wait and see if they are used in the "New DQ system". Hopefully they dont become 1coin too :D

If they do that, then there is basically no reason to play- can't farm coin at all then. Equipment drops don't add up to much, and are rare-ish.

I'm not going to spend money every day on this game just to have coin. It's not that I don't spend money on the game, I definitely do; but having cash shop be the onlyway you can make half way decent coin is asinine.
This discussion has been closed.