• Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Agree, if it was not supposed to be up after December, but was still running in Feb, then how do you not expect a huge backlash when you take away the chances of your most vetran players, being able to utilize the last of their rewards, and no final warning, OR CHOICE about arc?!! Arc does not make the game run better for EVERYONE!!! Starts the boycott by marking unlike and stops playing until is fixed....anyone else???b:angryb:cryb:bye

yep :) why say December and then randomly take it away in Feb? i guess the Santa spam that you cant stop is another reminder of things you cant figure out.

if i cant get blessing then no reason to "like" you on facebook. i wonder how many likes you will lose in the next few days XD
    the good Starr
  • Greds - Lost City
    Greds - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    if i cant get blessing then no reason to "like" you on facebook. i wonder how many likes you will lose in the next few days XD

they lost mienand 20 more just sec ago :D
  • prisoner46664
    prisoner46664 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Here is the new and easiest way to redeem codes for Jones' Blessing: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/3034763-free-blessings-for-everyone_

Enjoy!b:laugh
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    yep :) why say December and then randomly take it away in Feb? i guess the Santa spam that you cant stop is another reminder of things you cant figure out.

Do you KNOW how much blessing spam we can now go without on FB? It's a godsend.
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Here is the new and easiest way to redeem codes for Jones' Blessing: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/pwi/detail/3034763-free-blessings-for-everyone_

Enjoy!b:laugh

except the is no redeem under my name b:angry
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    except the is no redeem under my name b:angry

You need to actually have Arc installed for this one. The website itself doesn't have a redeem function.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bitemepwistaff
    bitemepwistaff Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    *** THIS **** i had 50k dq rewards, was about to get 50k more and guess what, the rewards are not available anymore. *** u pwi staff for not giving a warning
  • JePoY - Lost City
    JePoY - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i got 450k DQ Rewards Points and stil countingb:chuckle
    No Pain, No Gain.
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lol I had cashed out 4 sage cards, 1 **** horse, 2000 perfect stones, 2 pets, 100 random pigments, and 2 do-all cards last week because I was afraid this was going to happen soon.

Suck I got about 9 stacks of 100 dqs I never had a chance to cash in but oh well, coin will do I guess.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Lol I had cashed out 4 sage cards, 1 **** horse, 2000 perfect stones, 2 pets, 100 random pigments, and 2 do-all cards last week because I was afraid this was going to happen soon.

Suck I got about 9 stacks of 100 dqs I never had a chance to cash in but oh well, coin will do I guess.

Damn O.O
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Auto-bot is a beautiful thing lol. Check drop rates for high DQs then find a nice spot and just bot away. I have been doing it 3 weeks straight not even doing my daily quest just check on bot, repair, sell items, stash a few, then repeat. In coin I made a nice chunk, pretty much have paid for all but 4 demon books. Max out all skills and refined a few items.

Barbs and Sins are loving the auto culti xD I know I am. xD
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    *** THIS **** i had 50k dq rewards, was about to get 50k more and guess what, the rewards are not available anymore. *** u pwi staff for not giving a warning

You mean that Sticky about DQ coming to an end which has been posted for months was not enough of a warning? Did you need to be warned a year or 2 in advance? Where the hell do you people come from. Come on, really.
    Agree, if it was not supposed to be up after December, but was still running in Feb, then how do you not expect a huge backlash when you take away the chances of your most vetran players, being able to utilize the last of their rewards, and no final warning, OR CHOICE about arc?!! Arc does not make the game run better for EVERYONE!!! Starts the boycott by marking unlike and stops playing until is fixed....anyone else???b:angryb:cryb:bye

*sigh* Arc is a front end loader/launcher for all PWE games. How is a program designed to start a game make it run better? It's not like the PWI client has been recoded into arc considering that the client is still a stand alone program suite.
    Auto-bot is a beautiful thing lol. Check drop rates for high DQs then find a nice spot and just bot away. I have been doing it 3 weeks straight not even doing my daily quest just check on bot, repair, sell items, stash a few, then repeat. In coin I made a nice chunk, pretty much have paid for all but 4 demon books. Max out all skills and refined a few items.

Sins are loving it here too. Some are making as much as 10 mil a day farming bots using their Spoils of War skill.

Personally in the past 2.5 weeks I botted I made 100 mil in coin, 1.2 mil in DQ. I have a **** load of do alls, perfect stones, event gold, etc.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

From what I have experienced, botting on a close range melee character really sux, especially if smb. comes and tries to ks you, ever since doing this on archer and people have tried to ks it, yet it`s nearly impossible even for all the pathetic sins that come near me.
  • kira0207
    kira0207 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Where we can exchange our DQ points in the new page of perfect world ?
    b:thanks
    edited February 2014
    Options
    kira0207 wrote: »

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards#/reward
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    kira0207 wrote: »

Nowhere. The DQ page is intentionally absent from the new site. The redirect is a polite way of PWI telling us that DQ is soon a thing of the past. Won't be long until one sees a 404 file not found error when they try to access the DQ page directly.

• Crazymadmax - Sanctuary
    Crazymadmax - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    aetje wrote: »
    Repost from the other thread so noone misses it:

What are you talking about? The DQ system is still working, you just have to blast away that annoying auto redirect. Quick howto:
    - Use Firefox.
    - Load DQ page, press F12, quickly select the Debugger. This pauses the redirect countdown as all scripting on the page is halted. (if not press back and the timer will be stuck on 0)
    - Rightclick on that annoying thing and select "Inspect Element". Make sure it selects the entire thing.
    - In the inspector tab, remove the node "div:redirect-background".
    - The DQ page is now usable.

That said, given they're moving this along, I can't guarantee how long the actual DQ system remains active. Use those points ASAP. I just a few seconds ago managed to convert my remaining DQ points into do-all cards. If these instructions are unclear I can whip up a visual howto.

can i have any more explnation for how to do it pls ? i did try debugger but idk i might have done something wrong it didn't work
  • Bouszx_bryan - Archosaur
    Bouszx_bryan - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    why cant redeem my dq pots how can i redeem my points pls tell me

pls tell me how can i redeem my dq points coz i cant redeem my dq points
    edited February 2014
    Options

worked like a charm... cashed out another sage card, and about 1140 more p. stones. thanks b:victory
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    worked like a charm... cashed out another sage card, and about 1140 more p. stones. thanks b:victory

Wouldn't it be better to cash out do all cards, sell them and then buy p. chi stones?
  • _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

Thank you fellow gamerz, saved me a loss of over 30k dq points, probably wont matter as I cant run arc well, but I earned them so pwi should not be able to take without warning...you are awesome to help figure this out!!! Much love!!b:cuteb:victoryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Thank you fellow gamerz, saved me a loss of over 30k dq points, probably wont matter as I cant run arc well, but I earned them so pwi should not be able to take without warning...you are awesome to help figure this out!!! Much love!!b:cuteb:victoryb:surrender

Makes me feel weird that I made and redeemed over 1.1 million DQ points since Christmas.b:shocked

• alarradawn
    alarradawn Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So here's a question. Are the powers that be planning to actually remove the quest that charges players 100k to give 150 DQ points they'll no longer be able to access BEFORE you remove all abilities to cash out the points? Or is that quest being left is as the in game scam system?
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    alarradawn wrote: »
    So here's a question. Are the powers that be planning to actually remove the quest that charges players 100k to give 150 DQ points they'll no longer be able to access BEFORE you remove all abilities to cash out the points? Or is that quest being left is as the in game scam system?

A) That would be a question for China, as that's where the devs are.
    B) People actually paid 100K for 150 DQ points? So not worth it b:shocked
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    A) That would be a question for China, as that's where the devs are.
    B) People actually paid 100K for 150 DQ points? So not worth it b:shocked

150 DQ is like killing 5 lvl 90+ mobs b:sad

• RobertMarius - Harshlands
    RobertMarius - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    its realy pissing me off i cant finde wath im looking and oficial pwi page its off to chek , elsow on option to purcharce my dq points pls fix original pwi page i dont like arc and maybe are more useres like me ,and i m a player (`pwi user) from omst 7 yers naw , this aplication mecks me seek.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options
    its realy pissing me off i cant finde wath im looking and oficial pwi page its off to chek , elsow on option to purcharce my dq points pls fix original pwi page i dont like arc and maybe are more useres like me ,and i m a player (`pwi user) from omst 7 yers naw , this aplication mecks me seek.

PWI hasn't been here 7 years yet, they don't care about PWMY. Second of all, I could not understand anything else you were trying to say. At all.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2014
    Options

DQ page redirect is intentional as DQ system as we know it is being terminated. There will be no fix. Get used to Arc because eventually it will be mandatory.

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
This discussion has been closed.