Morai-Server is nearly unplayable

12345679»

Comments

• poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yes lot of maps have been reset yesterday and all people unstuck.
    This has been broken again few moment after because the root cause is still here.
    Not all people, I know one stuck since nearly a week and an other one stucked for two days (i.e. : not unstucked by yesterday reset.)
  • cyberaura
    cyberaura Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    w00t....no longer stuck in morai....

*runs to archo*
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    cyberaura wrote: »
    w00t....no longer stuck in morai....

*runs to archo*

Pffff, id like to be stuck in Morai with my sin. I still cant enter whats annyoing because Morai dailies are everything i do on my sin except merchanting ><

I bet it takes 3 hours for the people who finally arent stucked anymore to try out RoR and get stucked again lol

Also, this would be the perfect time to annoy Qmobs botters in Morai :T I wanna be glitched.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Gexetos - Morai
    Gexetos - Morai Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wooot Gexy is back, finally morai is working again b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So just as a brief update (thanks Gexe, you provided so much info <3 with your presence).

Once server reset (midnight server time) it seems that many instances have been released.

People were able to enter/exit Morai freely,
    We were able to do Abaddon BH (except that we had to enter Hell, then fly to the instance, as using the stone forced us the fee, but did not tele us),

Unable to enter Realm of Reflection continues to be an issue,
    Unable to enter Faction base continues to be an issue.

The Cube is a great daily that has seen no effects since the update. Start doing it folks.

Primal World (newest map) is freely usable for your dailies. I have not had a problem there.
    BH's as high as 69/79/89 are still free to use with no side effects.

These are just the ones that I personally experimented on, and tested.

My suggestion to most: When you hear something is accessible, get in and get out.
    Don't spend too much time inside any one instance. But this is a game, so don't be afraid to take some risks and get your business done. Just be smart about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    For those who dont read this: During todays maint Morai server will get some additional memory. Lets hope thats enough to stop the instance crashes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]