Morai-Server is nearly unplayable

Options

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Morai is down again guys...so back to sqaure one...glad I came out...sry for the other guys =(

Again?! jlajufcoawol *hits server with an imaginary hammer*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i saw somebody stucked on rat instance in morai, so Joe's info is confirmed

also Ella left from TW to try to summon me and she cant enter again... guess smth happend with TW <-> world too

edit: morai running but cant enter, cant leave from map
    edit2: server message while trying to use TP stone in RoR: Use item failed
    edit3: looks like morai map is up and running aswell
    atleast Ella's bug not personaly, some of them got this bug also
    edit4: Maxi just camed online 1 min ago, he was not in THIS TW currently and can not enter. QQ getting worse
    edit5: can leave from RoR, entering to TW still fail
    edit6: abaddon still down
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Freedom from realm of reflection <3 onto getting stuck in the first instance I wander into
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Some could escape RoR. Morai was able to be escaped as well by now. Flowsilver and PV and others are still not working...and I'm not sure if you can enter Morai or RoR and to be honest...I don't intent to try it xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Some could escape RoR. Morai was able to be escaped as well by now. Flowsilver and PV and others are still not working...and I'm not sure if you can enter Morai or RoR and to be honest...I don't intent to try it xD

I'll let you know in 5min, I'll be stupid enough to try Morai for daily quests by then, so close to new skill I have no choice D:

went full [bleeped out but nuts in short]: went morai and worked, primal world works too.

PS: tyvm OPKossy for taking control of this mess and communicating the progress of the problems/fixes here with us. And thank the engineer that's working on it too for us all probably :P
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Ugh.

Well while places can be escaped, tell everyone to hide on the main map and avoid instances, I suppose. At least until this is totally dealt with.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Big problem seem to be that now people cant enter TW and there is a TW taking place on Morai server. I think both those factions are quite upset
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Realm of reflection:
    - Can log characters within fine. XP gaining there also works.
    - Can exit Realm of Reflection fine. Initially that didn't work, guess the admins aren't done fixing everything yet.
    - Can NOT get back into the Realm of Reflection, at least in Archo.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • viviane19
    viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ... Fix it finally .. I would love to log my main again :>

Always the same bs.. Could not log in to the Server .... Awesome :>

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • itsan4o
    itsan4o Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    And again just before a few mins.. Morai just crashed again and those who were in some instances or Momaganon/Lothrains/Morai stuck again ! GJ PWI .. This fail is more epic than the D.orbs fiasco. Now pls rename on PFI ( perfect fail international )
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So, I have no full information on this, but apparently, as soon as server did the daily reset at midnight, things crashed again. Aba, Morai, bh29, bh39...

Anyone has better information on this? I am not risking getting one of my toons stuck into an instance just to check out if it's true or not.

Kossy, thank you for your time and patience while dealing with an enraged european player base, not to mention trying to find a solution to this. It would be awesome if we had someone like you in our staff.
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    While things r getting worse on Morai server I think I have found out who is in charge in PWEU. I'm afraid it is this guy.... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So, I have no full information on this, but apparently, as soon as server did the daily reset at midnight, things crashed again. Aba, Morai, bh29, bh39...

Anyone has better information on this? I am not risking getting one of my toons stuck into an instance just to check out if it's true or not.

The funny thing is, cause archo team is back now it was pretty clear we would have a lot of glitches again, they mentioned before its pretty difficult for them to work with the things made or changed by the other devs and so in the first time there will be some problems and it will take some time to fix them.

Actually, its not the problem those glitches appear at all. The real problem what does upset people is the fact that we dont KNOW if theyre just trying to fix it, if theyre working on anything and what progress they make. If theyd communicate with us, it would be fine.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • dubhenihal
    dubhenihal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Kossy, thank you for your time and patience while dealing with an enraged european player base, not to mention trying to find a solution to this. It would be awesome if we had someone like you in our staff.

It happened exactly at 0:00 servertime, i can prove that for testing with an alt of mine in morai
    => reset reset the issue (whatever it may be) too
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    While it is true that instances are down again and never have been completely fixed..I'm quite impressed that they could have done anything. By the time we could get out of the instances it was so late here and I really thought "Out this hour...it's impossible that they do something until tomorrow" and here they did at least something.

They are aware of the problem now so I guess it shouldn't last too long now until it's fixed...I hope. People please stop raging, thats completely useless here, really, it is.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Lnnocent - Morai
    Lnnocent - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    We dont rage :P we just mention our opinions :P ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just for information, a lot of instances are still broken this morning (EU Time) even if it seems that no character is stuck anymore.
    We just can't enter most instances or Momaganon for example (Lothranis seems fine for the moment)
    I chose to log off all my toons in open map and I hope a real solution can be find soon. Would be good if an official GM could give us some information here.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • preston77
    preston77 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Their work day is over.
    What we can see? They did NOTHING! b:laugh
    They enough smart only for resetting instances for some hours and problem comes again :D
    Thank you for glitched TW-teleporter yesterday. You failed main event guys b:victory
  • Lnnocent - Morai
    Lnnocent - Morai Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    preston77 wrote: »
    Their work day is over.
    What we can see? They did NOTHING! b:laugh
    They enough smart only for resetting instances for some hours and problem comes again :D
    Thank you for glitched TW-teleporter yesterday. You failed main event guys b:victory

I think it will be fixed tomorrow.. And they do something, just takes time...

but seriously they could Response to us and give us more Information about the currently Status
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tuatara - Momaganon
    Tuatara - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i hope they reset again today as my char is stuck at login after dc in morai
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I get the feeling the admin blocked people from going -into- instances known to be faulty or have a high chance to be faulty so that people wouldn't get stuck again. I left two characters in the Realm of Reflection overnight, no problems. But once I left it, I couldn't get back in.

My guess is they'll work on this during the scheduled maintenance on Wednesday. Resetting the instances is a workaround for the actual problem. It's not a permanent fix. And if the permanent fix involves changing server hardware (or in case of virtual servers, changing the VM's configuration) then they'll need more then a few hours to get that done.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • pickelpetra
    pickelpetra Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hello, as alraedy stated above also my char dc'ed in Morai at 0:00h Server Time and now can't log in. I'd like to know if there are any news about this issue or what's the plan?

TY
  • laxara
    laxara Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I got the same problem. i was on morai at 0:00.

Yesterday the same happend ;(
    I guess Morai and some other areas like demon world are not good to go.
    Yesterday it took the gms 21 hours till i can enter the game again and leave the instance.
    I guess its the same today ;(

Any update about the case would be nice.
  • enite
    enite Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Its embarassing, that after a whole week of problems neither in the us nor the german nor the french forum any statement from the responsible eu-bureau appears.
  • zochips91
    zochips91 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    only 2 things still runing :
    -fc
    -cash shop

the day there is a problem in cash shop be sure it ll be fixed faster
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    enite wrote: »
    the responsible eu-bureau .

Is this a kind of myth ? Some people claim that the eu-bureau exists (they even pretend they're in the neederlands) but there is no real proof....

Just wait for an intervention of the US staff and maybe we can even expect DoD to appear on that topic once again (name it guest appearance or whatever)

Good luck to all and be ready for another "deja-vu" tomorrow as well
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yesterday, I also started a ticket about this issue to test German Support.
    I only received a automatical response and nothing more.

Its really looks like a myth that someone is responsible for EU Server with Support.
    b:sad

I think only the colleagues from US team can help us out and may be it is also a good idea to put the EU server under their control (with EU Time Zone). But this should be discussed between EU and US.

At least I am happy that they try to help us and give response to our problems.

So at the moment all looking for big maintenance window on Wednesday ...
  • zochips91
    zochips91 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Try to tell them their is a problem on Zens , and see xD
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Several players and that includes me left on the german facebook messages that Morai server is broken. Not even there is a reply from the staff.

Th total apathy from the EU staff is getting to a point that is just to pathetic to ignore the fans and players from Morai EU server.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    if they dont fix PV before my dreamchaser necklace expires (got trough charge rewards)

i am gonna **** YOU UP PWI b:angry
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg