Morai-Server is nearly unplayable

Options

Comments

• itsan4o
    itsan4o Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Network issues.. why the boutique never bugs and ppl be able to get thingies for free ? If sth broken and it will make a great loss to company, staff will fix it for hours, but when theres no mess with your profit we can wait weeks sth to be done.. Maybe you need examples ? - D.orbs forbidden after some hours, Instances and events - a week of waiting and still not working ... Happy new year !
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Before I log in.... is the problem sloved or is the server still broken? I did not try any instance as I did not want to be unable to log in again for days.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'd say the only safe thing to do atm is to bot on the open map.

They'll have to do a maintenance and restart the server to fix the issues with the instances if just reloading the maps doesn't work.

for all I know, our dev's can't even reload the maps, so you're pretty much hosed until Wanmei gets a clue on how to patch properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    According to world chat, Endless Universe is bugged now too....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Push!

Any news when the problems will be sloved?
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Yes this is true. I logged my veno off inside EU few days ago and now I cant log on her because she's stuck inside (I can log all other chars on her acc except her).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yep and guess what ? This is bh of the day of course b:laugh
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I just wonder what happens with all daily Check Ins that people missed because they were stuck in instances for days. It means they cant get monthly/yearly reward just because they couldnt log.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • bierbeer
    bierbeer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    EU is the BH today...and nobody can enter
  • AegonVI - Morai
    AegonVI - Morai Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Half of the server stuck in instances. So free victory for me in tiger event finally?? b:thanks Instead of joking it seems that the game got even worse. I am so happy I clicked "Unistall". Everyone please quit playing this and show them how it feels to lose majority of players. We deserved better but they can't even fix one thing without breaking five more. New expansion was nice but there are too many broken things.

This game dies in 2014 (I hope)! b:victory I will celebrate it! b:bye
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Boring to take regulary a look if somebody wrote that the problems are fixed... and to do not read this. b:cry
  • Gexetos - Morai
    Gexetos - Morai Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    b:victory Morai just broke down again :) Cant enter morai, TT ( people stucked in there too), Lunar, Realm of Reflection, FB19 and those are the ones ive heard so far atm. We are all happy :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You forgot Faction Base Gexy b:chuckle
  • kallikashnikow
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Update:

Endless Universe: Broken. (But that doesnt matter anymore cause:)
    Morai: Broken. (This makes Advanced Endless Universe broken too.)
    FB19: Broken. (Other FBs not checked yet.)
    Lunar: Broken.
    TT: Broken.
    Realm of Reflection: Broken.
    Momaganon: Broken. (This makes Abaddon broken too.)
    Bases: Broken.

Can we get a ****ing new server and new staff now or do u want to wait till the whole server is fubar?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The Morai server is having network issues, which is the reason for the sudden disconnects.
    I'm having our team look at the problem now, and we will get it back up for you all as soon as possible.

Seeing how badly your team dealt with problems in the past, I would be very worried if I was a regular player on Morai server....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Skittler - Momaganon
    Skittler - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So thanks PWI - unless you get your fingers out of your orifices and onto the coding keyboards you've really screwed up jan 6th's tw's and ofc the monthly rewards for checking in each day of the month. The Clock is ticking and by god ur great at messing things up. The point is blindingly obvious oncemore through no fault of their own your players are screwed big time by the 'authorities' that run this game.
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    dced in reflection while sleeping, and i cant login back, seems reflection down.

srsly? ram goes so high in usa?
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    My main toon was in auto-cultivation mode last night in Momaganon and this morning I can't log-in again (I can log another account or even toons on same account but not THAT toon).
    I'm going to work now but this evening I'll be back just for one of the main TW of the season for my faction. I really hope I won't be stuck again...
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    For players with login issues:
    Wait 10 minutes, then log in again. Do NOT try to access any character stuck in a broken instance. Characters in the open world will work fine.
    And no, choosing "force" at the logon screen won't help you get in sooner. I've got 3 toons down in the Realm of Reflection myself, but at least my Jolly Jones alts are accessible.

DoD: If you get this, kindly reset the virtual box that is supposed to be hosting these instances (given the nature of these failures, I'm going to assume that instances are hosted on a seperate server which folk get transferred to - suggesting either the transfer or the receiving server is buggering up).

[Edit] And for all you gits above who are whining about not being able to play a FREE TO PLAY game... Would you kindly go get a life? Or sign up with PWE and apply as coders?
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Options
    We'll get free 12* orbs for all servers to abuse after this b:victory
    I'm going to work now but this evening I'll be back just for one of the main TW of the season for my faction. I really hope I won't be stuck again...

Totally forgot, but with the messed up TW times this is even more annoying. I hope it will be fixed in time ...
  • Ismenka - Harshlands
    Ismenka - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Dced in Realm on Reflection and cant logged now. WTF??
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    [Edit] And for all you gits above who are whining about not being able to play a FREE TO PLAY game... Would you kindly go get a life? Or sign up with PWE and apply as coders?

That's just my opinion but I totally don't get that point...
    1) Free to play right, but some people put money in that game. Some others put a lot of farming time to make the economy working. PWE earns money with that game... (and PWE don't code that game anyway). This situation is probably just here because they don't want to invest part of that money in better hardware

2) You can have a family, a job, friends, whatever and still want to be able to play that game most of all for important events

Obviously there are more important problems in the world but this is PWE's JOB to make that game work for us and letting them know you don't care if this works or not is not the kind of attitude that will help them being more professional (yes they have clients, this is not a free community here)
    Being patient is a good thing but check the creation date of that thread (and this is not as if issues were rare)
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    DoD already indicated it's a server issue, not a development one. The other realms do not have this issue. This is unlikely to be a software problem. My bet is that the server handling instances is simply running out of memory.

And Zoldi: The keyword in my comment is "whining". It is the tone in most messages that is very much annoying me. I've done development for a free game myself - we tended to give people a 48 hr temp ban for being toxic either ingame or on the forum. Wouldn't hurt PWI to institute a similar policy. Nothing is as demotivating then a constant stream of negativity.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • kallikashnikow
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Maybe the constant stream of negativity would stop if PWE could manage it to get game, servers and events running without problems. In other words if PWE would do their job right. Half of Morai server is crashed, new stuff and events do not work properly and there are still bugs ingame that are known since years but noone cares about them. If PWE or other free game developers want us to stop whining and complaining then PWE or other free game developers should give us a reason to do so. Period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    We get compensation too now with few week of extra 4x Drop + EXP and perhaps the +10 orbs i missed the first time?

Well.. only thing remains on morai server is doing auto cultivation.
    Thanks for ruining 1000's of players there fun on a bugged server since the 18th of december.f:thanksf:worry
  • wizard#8056
    wizard#8056 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    b:angry DCed i Morai last night no unable to get that character on server all my other alts work just fine but not my main... Fix it pls ASAP. Really need to do my daily quest and check ins for montly rewards. Or are you guys handing out free exp and stuff...

Love the game but hate how you guys take care off it
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Can't believe Realm of Reflection got bugged overnight..Was overnight reflecting the last few pieces to get to lv100 (would've hit lv100 with doing all dailies anyways but figured Realm would save me the trouble) and now I can't do **** on it? Stop **** around with the server and fix it already, or take it down. We're entering a 3rd week of this mess and each day it's a gamble of where people are safe. If it was the same instance for 3 weeks at least we could know where not to go. But overnight switching of bugged maps is even worse.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    sooo, there is tw tonight and half of the faction is trapped somewhere...........
    good job, pwi, good job

and @ Evryn :
    stop telling people what to do or what to post. Who the *** are you to do that?
    your super smart posts are almost as annoying as the problems with the server itself
  • neptunuspt1
    neptunuspt1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i know we have alot of instance down... but some1 know if PV its down too????
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Oh? Because this is a (false) free to play game, they should be allowed to offer bad services?

Many of us has/are spending money on this game.

BTW, This is not a FTP, it's a Pay-to-Win game.

As for applying to work as a coder for PWI, you would need to move to China for that. PWI don't do any coding.

And seeing how badly the code of this game is dealt with, It's clear that they are unwilling to pay good rates to hire competent coders anyway.

Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)