Morai-Server is nearly unplayable

Options

Comments

• Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I kinda wanted to put my toon in realm of reflection last night. GOOD thing I forgot or my main would be trapped by now.

But seriously, this issue is starting to not just get out of hand, but also is getting ridiculous. I'd rather spend half a day with the server offline (while you fix it) than continue having instances that break every other day...
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well even people who are not bugged/trapped in some instance cant play because we cant enter any instance. Primal World is working but Flowsilver Palace doesnt so yeah... After those dailies I can basically just wait for them to fix things and auto-bot somewhere b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    and @ Evryn :
    stop telling people what to do or what to post. Who the *** are you to do that?
    your super smart posts are almost as annoying as the problems with the server itself
    Flamebait disguised as a compliment. Thanks for the compliment. b:pleased
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Anyone of you find it odd that this is only affecting Morai?

Shame Morai staff is so.... yeah.

Yes is not the first situation and i bet nor the last. My main character is freaking stuck.... I left her in NW . I won't go easy on you ..not at all..your staff members
    SUCK !!! Yes that's the word...they are awfull, iresponsible and they don't diserve a ****** cent ... never seen worse administration in my whole gaming career ... If there will be a reson I quit it will be the way u lead this...or better said NOT lead.

You can delete my comment or ban my forum account..I really don't care anymore. I know the truth hurts...

AWFULL STAFF!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Flamebait disguised as a compliment. Thanks for the compliment. b:pleased

ur just stupid if u think thats a compliment
  • Anubiah - Morai
    Anubiah - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Yes is not the first situation and i bet nor the last. My main character is freaking stuck.... I left her in NW . I won't go easy on you ..not at all..your staff members
    SUCK !!! Yes that's the word...they are awfull, iresponsible and they don't diserve a ****** cent ... never seen worse administration in my whole gaming career ... If there will be a reson I quit it will be the way u lead this...or better said NOT lead.

You can delete my comment or ban my forum account..I really don't care anymore. I know the truth hurts...

AWFULL STAFF!!

Mermi is always right b:cute
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Options

AWFULL STAFF!!

I wish we had an awfull EU staff. At least there would be something to improve. We only have a machine to automaticly generate off-topic replies to tickets b:surrender
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Well.. only thing remains on morai server is doing auto cultivation.

That's sadly not even true... I said to guildmates that even if TT or GV seemed to work I prefered not going because i didn't want to be stuck for wars.
    And finally I got stuck while auto-cultivating in Momaganon. I suppose it has been the same for people that did in Lothranis or Morai.
    Maybe auto-cultivation is safe in standard world map but well... This week I think I'm gonna log on my main only for TW/NW (if I'm unstuck before...)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I rather they close morai server till they fixed all these bugs... but im really dissapointed at the EU staff for not communicating to the players. But if something is going wrong to the beloved US servers the staff is on top of it and getting compensated.

We as morai players are complaining about morai server since the 18th of december and not even once is there been a post from the EU staff what the heck is wrong with the morai server.

ow yes offcourse... i have to be German or French to get our complains heared... sadly 70% of the morai players are english speaking players.
  • scruncy
    edited January 2014
    Options
    That's sadly not even true... I said to guildmates that even if TT or GV seemed to work I prefered not going because i didn't want to be stuck for wars.
    And finally I got stuck while auto-cultivating in Momaganon. I suppose it has been the same for people that did in Lothranis or Morai.
    Maybe auto-cultivation is safe in standard world map but well... This week I think I'm gonna log on my main only for TW/NW (if I'm unstuck before...)

Dont worry Zoldi, half of requiem is stuck somewhere. maybe we see nice tw 20v20 lol...
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ow yes offcourse... i have to be German or French to get our complains heared... sadly 70% of the morai players are english speaking players.

Dude, what would you expect by speaking french or german ?
    People who don't speak english don't even have a forum anymore.

And by the way I'm French and I prefer contacting english speaking support. And I heard that german one is even worse than french one...
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Skittler - Momaganon
    Skittler - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I rather they close morai server till they fixed all these bugs... but im really dissapointed at the EU staff for not communicating to the players. But if something is going wrong to the beloved US servers the staff is on top of it and getting compensated.

We as morai players are complaining about morai server since the 18th of december and not even once is there been a post from the EU staff what the heck is wrong with the morai server.

If you click on the french or german client and chose english language option it defau;ts here to the US english forum. I raised this point here in this forum at the merge of the servers eu servers ans as of today's date not a single thing has been changed or accomplished to providing a suitable international morai forum.
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Dude, what would you expect by talking french or german ?

And by the way I'm French and I prefer contacting english speaking support. And I heard that german one is even worse than french one...

It doesn't matter in what language u write, in what language u explain or complain. It doesn't matter if u rage or speak peacefully and polite...THEY DON'T GIVE A FREAKING *** ! they never did :P
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • diozos
    diozos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    French support Ticket isn't even working, you can't select the game you're having problem with...
  • scruncy
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It doesn't matter in what language u write, in what language u explain or complain. It doesn't matter if u rage or speak peacefully and polite...THEY DON'T GIVE A FREAKING *** ! they never did :P
    b:angryb:angryb:angry

Sad thing is that this the exact truth........
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If you click on the french or german client and chose english language option it defau;ts here to the US english forum. I raised this point here in this forum at the merge of the servers eu servers ans as of today's date not a single thing has been changed or accomplished to providing a suitable international morai forum.

That's the problem of PWI. We do not have an international english based EUROPIAN forum and there like 20-30 different country's playing morai server and 80% of them are english speaking players, and 80% of those people neither can understand French or german.. So where do we need to go too?

Becouse US forum mudeaters are saying.. sorry this is US forum and we do not react to concerns about europian server related topics.
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Dude, what would you expect by speaking french or german ?

Unfortunatly, you are totally right Zoldi. I am German and also prefer to contact English support. During migration phase they gave outlook about a merge of German and French Forum. This never happened and you also can`t expect any answer from German support.

But let us see the facts about actual issue and not hijack this forum thread:
    DefenderofDreams gave us a serious answer last week.
    As workaround they resetted instances one time.

Now we are at same situation as last week and I am asking for two possibilities:
    a) Do workaround with resetting again (even if its only temporary solution)?
    b) Give short statement for expecation from next regular maintenance window.
    Is already an error founded? Could some experienced users assist by solving the network troubles?

Further information would be great from someone who is responsible for this EU server.
    Thanks in advance.

... and dont worry. I am not stucked and will be prepared for our next TW.
    Hopefully, we can enter TW instance.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    sorry this is US forum and we do not react to concerns about europian server related topics.

While that's technically what should be said... none of us have actually stated that sort of thing in a long time because we know just how nonexistant Morai's forums are. The very fact this topic hasn't been killed yet is proof of that, IJS.

Anyways, it's 4 AM for the staff around here so I'll have to wait until someone I can get in touch with is actually awake to see if they can tell the EU staff to do whatever needs to be done to at least get a temporary fix for some of this.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Anyways, it's 4 AM for the staff around here so I'll have to wait until someone I can get in touch with is actually awake to see if they can tell the EU staff to do whatever needs to be done to at least get a temporary fix for some of this.

I really hope that works. Thanks a lot Kossy.

But its time for them to change EU staff because they dont do the job they're payed for. They dont realize that more people would enjoy the game and money income would be a lot higher if they just start to care and do their job right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • scruncy
    edited January 2014
    Options

Here is what u can tell them is not working:

-Morai + EU + Aeu
    -Twilight Temple
    -Abaddon
    -Hell/Heaven
    -Faction Base
    -Warsong Earthboss
    -Lunar
    -realm of reflection
    -flowsilver palace
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Uhm Heaven aka Lothranis is still working. b:surrender But some of the FBs are broken (19, 51, dunno which else).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    While that's technically what should be said... none of us have actually stated that sort of thing in a long time because we know just how nonexistant Morai's forums are. The very fact this topic hasn't been killed yet is proof of that, IJS.

b:thanks
    Thank you for this very fast answer. I didn`t expect a so early answer from anyone.
    Let the technical team first drink their coffee and eating their breakfast so they are able to find solution.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    they have only 7 games to host, PWI has only 1 server and its 13:34.
    one could believe, checking the status of that server is supposed to be a "daily quest" for them.
    one is so wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Ty Kossy.

As for the whole EU posting in US forums: I know it's sketchy: EU forums are divided too much: There's a French version, a German version and an offline English version (heck all honesty the only link I know to an english PW EU forum is offline: http://pweurope.co/, couldn't even find a different one on google.)
    So I guess that means we all end up on the US forums where everyone's on the same language and there aren't 3 different versions dividing the players up. I know the EU staff is located in Netherlands, or part of them anyways, if only I knew where specificallyb:angry
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    and an offline English version (heck all honesty the only link I know to an english PW EU forum is offline: http://pweurope.co/, couldn't even find a different one on google.)

Actually within the ex-Lothranis forum (aka french forum) there are both french and english sections and there was a time when Regerem made annoucements in both french and english language. Now this forum is unofficially named (by me :p) as the spammed sandbox forum.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    You know the most funny of all this?

There are 3 TWs at 20:00 tonight (in 6 hours), because after 3 fricking weeks you haven't fixed the TW timeslots (on other patches you usually took 3 days to fix it max), with half of the server being stuck on instances. The faction that has less people jailed on instances wins the TW? This is not serious, really. Please do something, and do it fast...

PS: Take the effing santa off while you're at it <.<
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Actually within the ex-Lothranis forum (aka french forum) there are both french and english sections and there was a time when Regerem made annoucements in both french and english language. Now this forum is unofficially named (by me :p) as the spammed sandbox forum.

So posting this issue to any of the EU staff avoiding US forum(-mods) is still not possible?:P Found that old lothranis/french+english forums and it seems full of thumbleweed.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    inb4 TW maps don't work tonight.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So posting this issue to any of the EU staff avoiding US forum(-mods) is still not possible?:P Found that old lothranis/french+english forums and it seems full of thumbleweed.

Yes exactly. Sometimes EU GM still comes to post info about some crappy screenshots contest but this is just "post and go". No answers or whatever.

We can just wait and hope US staff will be able to do something.

inb4 TW maps don't work tonight.

In that case I wouldn't complain too much this time b:shutup b:chuckle
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • ARCIHKA - Morai
    ARCIHKA - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I was in Realm yesterday and now i cant log in....