Morai-Server is nearly unplayable

Options
Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
I know there is already a thread handling some of the problems I will mention here...but it is so badly formulated, I doubt anyone will take a look at it.

A huge and nearly gamebreaking thing is that the TT-Instance is not accesible atm. This is not tolerable and needs to be fixed asap.

Several FBs are not accesible, like fb51 aso... Delta is broken, Flowsilver (the new ini) is broken and many more.

Guild Bases finally work.

We cannot stand this during x2. Fix this asap or do you wanna come up with another compansation for our morai server alone? Cut that ****. I really love this game but can you GMs/Admins just once do your job right? Do you even have a QA-Department? Geeez.

EDIT: Morai Weekly is broken as well and the Santa event never worked on the Morai-Server (: Let's see some good compansations come along :p
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Pro of maintenance (two week's ago issues):
    - FB51 works again
    - Guild bases work again

Cons of maintenance:
    Same as last week:
    - Santa event still not fixed
    - TW timeslotes

Last week:
    - FB19 (elves only) unable to enter [fixed]
    - FB29 unable to enter [fixed]
    - FB39 unable to enter [fixed]
    - FB99 abbadon unable to enter [fixed?]
    - Morai weekly unable to enter [fixed]
    - Delta is bugged: once inside players get dc'd and unable to log back in. [fixed?]
    - Flowsilver palace unable to enter [fixed]
    - TT unable to enter [fixed]
    - Deity messenger (if someone can specify this bug, only know it doesnt work but not what exactly)
    - Unable to complete Full Warsongs (or any bh's involving this boss) due to Earth Boss being bugged.
    - Phoenix Valley unable to enter [fixed]
    - EU bugged: once inside players get dc'd and unable to log back in
    Monday 6th of January:

- Realm of Reflection bugged: everyone inside got dc'd and unable to log back in
    - Flowsilver palace unable to enter
    - Morai map unable to enter (including EU and AEU with that)
    - Most instances (can't log in on my main so unable to get specific ones) unable to enter.
    - Twilight Temple
    - Abaddon
    - Momaganon/Lothranis maps
    - Faction Base
    - Lunar Glade

Won't include Earth boss in Warsong as that's game-wide issue, not just Morai

Could be I missed a few, I'll try to keep this updated as more is known.
    *edit*
    Too many things are being fixed and broken again, the moment the gm's fix one instance, a new one bugs in it's place. This list will be incomplete and inconclusive for the moment. The instances named are risk instances that either work or not but unknown for the moment.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    some teams tried delta
    once inside they got dc and now they are unable to log their characters
    and now they are playing on alts
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • pewpew222
    pewpew222 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    TW timeslots broken, STILL happening at the wrong times.
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Apparently full warsong hasn't been fixed either. Can anyone confirm this?
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Too bad this year, 25th december Christmas and 1st january new year's were both on wednesday eh pwi? These out-of-schedule maintenances seem to hurt Morai server more than ever, not sure if it's because the time difference or what, but it's never been so effed up as it is now.
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • Joe - Morai
    edited December 2013
    Options
    FB29 isn't working either...oh man, we can now do practically nothing cept for botting >.< great.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    FB19 beast and human worked for me, only elven was broken. But nontheless, this situation is getting more and more ridiculous. Isn't there not a single one responsible for Morai server who's actually able to do his ****ing job? In other companys there would be no holiday, weekend or even quitting time till everything works. And people who **** up would get their ***** fired. Fix the damn server and start thinking about giving out +10 orb codes as compensation....

*REPEAT [head -> desk] UNTIL [server = fixed] oh, wait, i will die from that....*

-snip competing games-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sigh, and again they will need to compensate, I predict same fu ck up as Ocean Orbs with the compensation if any will occur, nice xmas and new year`s gift, an unplayable game...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i wonder if any uniquely diff. with morai server that it keeps on getting weird bugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    Options
    some teams tried delta
    once inside they got dc and now they are unable to log their characters
    and now they are playing on alts
    This is an old bug that's never really been fixed. It's been around for over a year now.

Wait 5 minutes and you can log in again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • preston77
    preston77 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This is an old bug that's never really been fixed. It's been around for over a year now.

Wait 5 minutes and you can log in again.

My friend got this bug today in Flowsilver Palace. After 5 hours or so he still can't log in!
  • tagismar
    tagismar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    8h now since kicked from delta and also cant log in againb:angry
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Pro of maintenance (last week's issues):
    - FB51 works again
    - guild bases work again

Cons of maintenance:
    Same as last week:
    - Santa event still not fixed
    - TW timeslotes

New this week:
    - FB19 (elves only) unable to enter
    - Fb29 unable to enter
    - FB39 unable to enter
    - FB99 abbadon unable to enter
    - Morai weekly unable to enter
    - Delta is bugged: once inside players get dc'd and unable to log back in. (but can log back in with alts)
    - Flowsilver palace unable to enter
    - TT unable to enter (on a x2 event, which is mainly the moment people try it)

Could be I missed a few, I'll try to keep this updated as more is known.

oh my god.. problem is bigger than I thought. I really hope they start fixing it as soon as they go back into the office, fresh and sober b:shocked

Compensation would be nice, at least longer time of double..or triple.. exp/drops so we can catch up on all we missed during this crazy period with closed instances and not working events. Also wanna mention that entire Morai server missed 2 NW which is a big loss for people who try to farm tokens, so would be nice to get a code for few Seals of Wars b:surrender . Its holiday season after all so Im hoping for the best =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You need to cashop more guys. If you cashop as much as in LC at least all the instances will work. The only thing that didnt work in LC was the santa event.

But being serious, I just had never seen so much apathey from PW, and heck I had not seen this anywhere before.
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited December 2013
    Options
    By next week's maintenance it'll be a guide on what is broken instead of a short summary.
    Hungover-patches ftwf:gross
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Anyone of you find it odd that this is only affecting Morai?

Shame Morai staff is so.... yeah.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    Lyrynx - Momaganon Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    it's coz we ish special b:cool b:cool
  • Strife - Lothranis
    Strife - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I can't log in to leave TT b:cry
  • ForceSpark - Dreamweaver
    ForceSpark - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    After the last compensation abuse you won't seen it again for a very long time, no matter what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    looks like pwi morai server run out of memory.
    can be those instances fixes asap or we'll burn in morai hell?

atleast get this ****** aipolicy and delete this **** santa event if u guys havent competetion to fix anything
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Due to this extremely tremendous problem: Could a mod sticky this thread so that the GMs can see the issue on top to fix it asap when they are back in the office?

But seriously during hollidays and not being able to farm anything...thats quite sad isn't it.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Chances are, they took New Years Day off too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Still wouldn't mind if this got brought up to the gm's the moment they get into the office, the bogus they left us with for the holidays is despicable in all honesty.
  • plaberia
    plaberia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    24h passed and I'm still not able log my char b:angry this is ridiculous
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The Main problem is that they somehow don't really know whos in charge for our Server. I know we got a german and a french department for all that stuff a few years ago. But they vanished so soon and are gone for a long time now?

To the GMs: There is no one in charge atm in your offices in the netherlands. Trust me. Not a single one and if there are still some guys left on your payroll over there I would kick them in their lazy *****...if you know what I mean.

Some can't log in for Days. The Main instances like Delta and Abaddon are unreachable thus it is not even possible to finish all BHs. Let alone TT is not possible to be farmed and the problem count is still rising as we speak.

We got more then enough CSers on Morai and you earn way more then enough money with us and we demand that you treat our server at least equally to the others! It was promised that we would get a Server-Subforum...and where is it? If stuff happens we are always the last in line by far. This is just not tolerable.

In all honesty. Please I beg you. Do something and please don't wait til next wednesday.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • echtzeitmesser
    echtzeitmesser Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Good time to quit playing this ****. I recommend it to you as well. b:bye
  • Wysteria - Morai
    Wysteria - Morai Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    After the last compensation abuse you won't seen it again for a very long time, no matter what happens.

Agreed - We are unlikely to get any compensation because of the previous code abuse.

Althought, they could easily just mail it ingame to the affected players/server instead of using the reward page that has failed so many times, which is what they shouldve done the first time around imo.
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Before the Expansion I asked me why they make it some days before christmas holiday. If some things do not work (and normaly don't work after every expansion some things) they do not can fix the bugs fast during holiday time... and yes. Now we have during holiday an unplayable server.

Maybe PWI can speak with my boss at work that I get some days extra holiday after PWI work again? I do not have anything from a longer double drop if I must work.
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Agreed - We are unlikely to get any compensation because of the previous code abuse.

Althought, they could easily just mail it ingame to the affected players/server instead of using the reward page that has failed so many times, which is what they shouldve done the first time around imo.

Because stupid people have abused a faulty system would be highly unlikely to be the reason for never compensating ever again, especially for pretty much wrecking every instance in the game for a week..
    I'm sure they're able to write a properly working code this time, if not, mail compensationcodes to morai accounts like they did with archosaur.

(PS: They were in the making of a new redeeming system (that would replace the code-page) and would be integrated in Arc. When it is released I don't know, but it's out there somewhere being written)
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If some things do not work they do not can fix the bugs fast during holiday time...

PWI DON'T fix bugs fast anyway. Holidays or no holidays.

Some would say PWI don't fix bugs. Period.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)