Morai-Server is nearly unplayable

Comments

• Ismen - Morai
    Ismen - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Have the same problem. Can't login on my char in Realm of reflection. Alts login normal
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello our morai waiter(server) had PWI and all the time subject to the bug and summons us to abandon by our MG!!!!! Had to you react if to look you at comment the situation is intolerable

I don't know which software/website you used to translate your message but I think that you should stop using it. I guess the source message was in french, so maybe I can help you if you need (not sure you will be allowed to write in french here though)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    3h till tw and still half the server stuck somewhere...
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    any chance to get usefull information from competent person?

im 100% sure the PWI servers (atleast morai) was not prepared for this new expansion, its run out of memory, and dropping the instances down. any chance to solve this problem, atleast any compensation give away only for morai server?
  • scruncy
    edited January 2014
    any chance to get usefull information from competent person?

im 100% sure the PWI servers (atleast morai) was not prepared for this new expansion, its run out of memory, and dropping the instances down. any chance to solve this problem, atleast any compensation give away only for morai server?

did u EVER seen a competent person here?
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Now it's really getting out of hand. The problem occured 14 HOURS ago! and no fix yet. Not even a restart to fix things for a short time.

I know that DoD can't do much more then to give a note to the ones responsible for our server...but still. The worst thing is and was always the lack of information. We really feel just like no one gives a damn about our server. If you try DoD then tell us at least that you try. Being left alone is terrible, even if you can't provide a solution, please give us some of your time at least.

Like many others I cannot log in since and it really annoys me >.<

A heads up would make my day :)
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My advice: Submit support tickets, and lots of them, from individual players/accounts. May seem pointless, but the way service desks work, is that a problem generating a crapload of tickets gets the biggest priority.

I've sent my one for the two accounts I have :).
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    atleast any compensation give away only for morai server?

I'm also pissed by that situation but unfortunately we know that PWE can't deal correctly with compensation as well. Maybe we could avoid a new orbs abuse or whatever ?
    I don't want any compensation, I only request a server which works as it should...
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • XXBlueyesXx - Archosaur
    XXBlueyesXx - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    there are some tws in 2 hours (cause TW time slots are still broken) and factions will attend them with half of the players cause of this massive bug...

would you like to replace the monkey that is managing pweu please?

its 6pm from a regular working monday, that "monkey" should've fixd this already since

THATS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS JOB
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    While that's technically what should be said... none of us have actually stated that sort of thing in a long time because we know just how nonexistant Morai's forums are. The very fact this topic hasn't been killed yet is proof of that, IJS.

Anyways, it's 4 AM for the staff around here so I'll have to wait until someone I can get in touch with is actually awake to see if they can tell the EU staff to do whatever needs to be done to at least get a temporary fix for some of this.

^ I bet this the only answer we will ever see lol...

Who cares was 4am for them? Did they care at what hour ppl they used theier credit card when they cashed on theier useless server? Did they care how much time we put in this **** game ? I doubt. They don't host a server 8am-4pm. No ,is suppose to be a 24/7 server ..so
    IT SHOULD HAVE 24/7 CAPABLE ACTIVE STAFF MEMBERS. not monkyes . They got NO EXCUSES !!
    f:angryf:fumef:scared
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    We could probably understand that some bugs occur (even if there are way too much...)
    What is the most frustrating is that we have the impression that nothing has been tried at all.
    Not even a reboot while the server is unplayable and half the toons are stuck. Seriously ?
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We could probably understand that some bugs occur (even if there are way too much...)
    What is the most frustrating is that we have the impression that nothing has been tried at all.
    Not even a reboot while the server is unplayable and half the toons are stuck. Seriously ?

Last thing I heard of stuff being "looked into" was at the end of the 1st week where Joe (OP) spotted the GM in TT mending it. In turn causing a crapload of other things to break down, but at least we had a sighting f:thanks
    Now the question is can they put in also a more public voice on these forums so we all know things are being looked into and till the problems are solved: give a daily server reboot at minimum so people have a chance to break free from limbo f:worry
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    PV also down, just got info in TS. 2h left till TW

half of GS down, srsly somebody behind linux, killall every useless ***** and reboot, nobody will know b:pleased
  • venomon
    venomon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yo for start i say that mermi is right in any way and all others who complain.
    Morai staff should be fired or punished for NOT doing their work AT ALL.
    At any other company they should be fired for having all these problems its also only the EU server who has these issues.
    WE ARE PUNISHED IN OUR FREE TIMES FOR NOT BEEING ABLE TO PLAY b:angry
    The one next thing we know pwi is gonna do is give a so called 'special sale'. its not even special cause all servers get it.
    if there is a bugg who we can use for own use we get a BAN but if whole server buggs and nothing is beeing fixed since WEEKS YES YOU HEARD THIS SINCE WEEKS than nothing happens.
    A MONKEY CAN DO THEIR JOB EVEN BETTER THEY SHOULD BE FIRED OR PUNISHED and i'm gonna leave soon and black this game if its not beeing fixed SOON b:angry
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Now it's really getting out of hand. The problem occured 14 HOURS ago! and no fix yet. Not even a restart to fix things for a short time.

I know that DoD can't do much more then to give a note to the ones responsible for our server...but still. The worst thing is and was always the lack of information. We really feel just like no one gives a damn about our server. If you try DoD then tell us at least that you try. Being left alone is terrible, even if you can't provide a solution, please give us some of your time at least.

Like many others I cannot log in since and it really annoys me >.<

A heads up would make my day :)
    Yeah. The big issue here is that at the time it was still a weekend for the US staff so they were out of the office and that I guess none of the mods saw it or we'd have tried to get in touch with them. By the time any of us caught it, was far too late so now we have to wait for the US staff to get to the office and such to get the EU staff doing what they should.

Wouldn't be a problem if the EU forums were actually used and taken care of properly but... obviously that's not the case.
    *snip*
    I'm not gonna go over all of this much like I decided to skip your other post about "my" staff but... the US staff you're ranting at technically doesn't need to lift a finger so it does help to be somewhat considerate of them as it seems half the time Morai has issues it winds up boiling down to someone getting the attention of the US staff to make the EU ones do what they're supposed to.

Last thing I heard of stuff being "looked into" was at the end of the 1st week where Joe (OP) spotted the GM in TT mending it. In turn causing a crapload of other things to break down, but at least we had a sighting f:thanks
    Now the question is can they put in also a more public voice on these forums so we all know things are being looked into and till the problems are solved: give a daily server reboot at minimum so people have a chance to break free from limbo f:worry
    Every time I glance through the French/German forums I kinda sigh at the lack of presence.

Speaking of which, has anyone attempted to contact or get in touch with a GM there (futile as it seems half the time) and, if it's not a PM, can they provide me a link? I haven't seen anything on the french/german facebook pages like there are the time they do update about issues so I'm not too sure if the attempt has been made yet.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • scruncy
    edited January 2014
    what GM on EU server? We dont even know if we still got some.
    We dont have Mod's with contacts to GM's, so there is practically nothing to give you.
    If we had that , there would have no need to come here and rant at everything.
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Speaking of which, has anyone attempted to contact or get in touch with a GM there (futile as it seems half the time) and, if it's not a PM, can they provide me a link? I haven't seen anything on the french/german facebook pages like there are the time they do update about issues so I'm not too sure if the attempt has been made yet.

I posted on German facebook this linkf:victory
  • bigyinwasere
    bigyinwasere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Wouldn't be a problem if the EU forums were actually used and taken care of properly but... obviously that's not the case.

sorry to say having problems too getting in didn't know there was a EU forum where can we find this
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    sorry to say having problems too getting in didn't know there was a EU forum where can we find this

There's a German forum and a French forum. The French one has an English section as well.

When the servers merged, they were supposed to do the same with the forums and have one dedicated one for Morai but... that obviously hasn't happened. In fact, it's at the point where some Morai players went and made their own unofficial forum. :/
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi Kossy,

thanks for your attention so far.
    I am aware about the different teams and it would be great to have a main contact for the EU Server.

Even if German forum is "inactive" every native German speaker who is not able to speak other languages is still using it. So you can find another link about this issue (in German) on forum page.

http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?p=1015482#post1015482

In general it obain the same content as in this thread.

Asking for GMs online no one will respond.
    This is normal / regular situation on Morai server for several issues.

I am pretty sure, some people with locked / bugged account also wrote tickets (not only to the US ticket hotline). I have no buged character so I will also not wrote a ticket for an obviously general problem on server. I expect EU staff should see this issue for his own.

Thanks again for your support.
    I appreciate it that at least someone see the problems - even if not EU team.

best regards

SneakyZoe
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2014

I'm not gonna go over all of this much like I decided to skip your other post about "my" staff but... the US staff you're ranting at technically doesn't need to lift a finger so it does help to be somewhat considerate of them as it seems half the time Morai has issues it winds up boiling down to someone getting the attention of the US staff to make the EU ones do what they're supposed to.

You are not the one am mad at..and am aware is not your fault and you are here just to moderate the forum. but as u know very well Morai doesn't have a real forum.. so i got no other place to post this. I sent tickets ofc at which I also got no replay yet...ofc. Don't get me wrong I was not blaming you personally nor your mates.b:surrender
    And ye you are right about the fact that we send tickets to the US staff... you simply can't talk to the EU monkeys :P
    b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah. The big issue here is that at the time it was still a weekend for the US staff so they were out of the office and that I guess none of the mods saw it or we'd have tried to get in touch with them. By the time any of us caught it, was far too late so now we have to wait for the US staff to get to the office and such to get the EU staff doing what they should.

Still? I'm not trying to rant even more...but, they should be in office at this time shouldn't they? I would be humbled if we could at least get a quick restart.

I once tracked down our server and it somehow went to the same destination as all the other server...in America. I know the server should be in the Netherlands and according to the ping we have it really should be close to us...but that's weired somehow.

The responsibilty clearly lies on the morai team but to be honest...I doubt we still have a morai team. Ever since the Merge they didn't really post anything...more like nothing. Some of the ones responsible could just tell us if there are still ppl left in charge for Morai. They have to know this. It's not like the server was hosted by another company...is it?
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for trying to help Kossy
    sadly we don't know how to reach our GM, and as being said we're not even sure to have one.
    Sometimes we have "fake GM" who actually work on some other PWE titles.
    If we had a real GM he would have noticed the problem anyway (and would have stopped the santa event spam maybe ?)

There are some threads that have been created in french section in ex-Lothranis forum but still no replies. I submitted a ticket to french support as well but no news from them (and same.for my english ticket)

we are just alone
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    scruncy wrote: »
    what GM on EU server? We dont even know if we still got some.

On the first day the german server was online we had one GM who whished us fun at playing.
    We dont have Mod's with contacts to GM's, so there is practically nothing to give you.
    On German Forum is a Mod that is since over one year (or two years) inactive. b:bye This mod was only some days active
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    You are not the one am mad at..and am aware is not your fault and you are here just to moderate the forum. but as u know very well Morai doesn't have a real forum.. so i got no other place to post this. I sent tickets ofc at which I also got no replay yet...ofc. Don't get me wrong I was not blaming you personally nor your mates.b:surrender
    And ye you are right about the fact that we send tickets to the US staff... you simply can't talk to the EU monkeys :P
    b:angry
    Whew glad to get that cleared up since the mistake is so common around here. Just a shame Morai gets treated so poorly really. It's one thing if the players weren't even trying too but... the post on top of this page shows that's far from true.
    Still? I'm not trying to rant even more...but, they should be in office at this time shouldn't they? I would be humbled if we could at least get a quick restart.

I once tracked down our server and it somehow went to the same destination as all the other server...in America. I know the server should be in the Netherlands and according to the ping we have it really should be close to us...but that's weired somehow.

The responsibilty clearly lies on the morai team but to be honest...I doubt we still have a morai team. Ever since the Merge they didn't really post anything...more like nothing. Some of the ones responsible could just tell us if there are still ppl left in charge for Morai. They have to know this. It's not like the server was hosted by another company...is it?
    No contact so far. I'll let you know the instant that changes, though. (In fairness, I know the main ones I get to stick around a bit longer than office hours most times just in case like with the Archo thread)

The lack of... anything when it comes to Morai is plain stupid, tbh. Last staff posts I see from a quick look at both of their forums are from December 18th on the German and 9th from the French. Almost a month with no staff interaction on the forums? That's inexcusable. As much as the US communication has issues, at least they show up once a week with a maint thread for the bare minimum.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for trying to help Kossy
    sadly we don't know how to reach our GM.

we are just alone

login into star trek online or neverwinter, thats all they seem to care about...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • opkossy
    edited January 2014
    And good news. Got in touch with a staff member and he's gonna try to get one of Morai's engineers to get over there and restart the instance servers.

Can you guys let the folks on the French/German forums know so that those who don't speak English know that a solution is on the way?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And good news. Got in touch with a staff member and he's gonna try to get one of Morai's engineers to get over there and restart the instance servers.

Can you guys let the folks on the French/German forums know so that those who don't speak English know that a solution is on the way?

ima worldchat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I linked and published this information on German Forum.

b:victory
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Thank you b:thanks