New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    shashahah wrote: »
    1) ik u can only LEARN new skills AFTER reincarnating, but are u able to farm them if u still aint reincarnated? like, say ur lv 102 and want to go for 105 first and only then reincarnate (havent figured out which reinc option is better/faster)?
    the items needed for the skill learning is supposidly from BH?daily? rewards. My personal guess is yes but i havnt seen any of the info go into that much of a detail at what point its farmable.
    2) are brainpower orbs totally useless after reincarnation (do we still get those from bh // what do i do with the 300 i got stacked ffs) or can we use them again at lv100 or so?
    The only thing that was stated was that the brainpower orbs will be replaced with another similar orb. You cant use the prior orb after reincarnation. Whether or not the prior orb will magically convert into this 'new' orb is not stated.
    3) this "pouring xp into historical character"...what if i do 1st reinc at 103, then go to 100 and then do 2nd reinc? how does this xp infusing stuff work? like, can i say when im back to 100 and got 20% xp into 101, that i infuse those 20% into a historical lv?
    or if im 102, can i say i want to infuse lv 101+102 into my lv103 1st historical char (i.e. im "resetting" my lv to 100) and so on?

4) is it 100% sure that upon reincarnating a 2nd time u get attribute points as well? -.-

5) did i get this right (example):
    1st reinc at 105 - 1st historical char = 105
    2nd reinc at 100 - 2nd historical char = 100
    i lv back to 105, and the xp id in theory get at lv105 is automatically infused into my 2nd historical char?
    if so, which option would be better?
    a) 2nd reinc at 100, lv back to 105 and just gain additional points over time while u can do other stuff
    OR
    b) 2nd reinc at 105 and lv to 105 again
    derp. im a bit confused with all the info too now lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • VyperionV - Lost City
    VyperionV - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I am sure these questions has been asked before but i simply don't have the time to read all the posts in this thread so i will ask:

1)If i am level 103 should i go to 105 before reincarnation?
    2)I heard about historical leveling system...does that mean my old level (103) is stored in some database and i can keep leveling it? If so...so i get the extra stat points that i didn't get because i wasn't 105?
    3)How many times can i reincarnate and do i have to get to max level each time? Or getting to lvl 105 one time is enough?
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    the items needed for the skill learning is supposidly from BH?daily? rewards. My personal guess is yes but i havnt seen any of the info go into that much of a detail at what point its farmable.

The only thing that was stated was that the brainpower orbs will be replaced with another similar orb. You cant use the prior orb after reincarnation. Whether or not the prior orb will magically convert into this 'new' orb is not stated.

derp. im a bit confused with all the info too now lol

tyvm!

what i was trying to ask with 3/4/5 was, how does the dumping xp into historical character work (if any1 knows)?
    say ur lv100 with 20%, can u infuse those 20% into ur historical character or do u have to reset to lv1 again or w/e?

since asterelle posted something about getting points from 2nd reincarnation as well, is that 100% sure? or do we get something else?

and last, what would be best, go to 105 > 1 > 105 > 1 > 105
    OR
    reincarnate at current lv > 1 > 100 > 1 > 105+ infuse xp into historical characters?
  • hotaru5123
    hotaru5123 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so i worked to make myself 103 and took me over 1 year just so now go lvl 1 and then spend another year to get back where i was? WTF is this? a sick joke?b:irritatedb:irritated
  • /fk - Harshlands40
    /fk - Harshlands40 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

and last, what would be best, go to 105 > 1 > 105 > 1 > 105
    OR
    reincarnate at current lv > 1 > 100 > 1 > 105+ infuse xp into historical characters?

i think the best would be: reincarnate at current lv>1>100>1>100, infuse exp, then lvl up to 105 again. You get more stat points if you finish your historical lv than lvl up yourself to lvl 105.
  • shashahah
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You get more stat points if you finish your historical lv than lvl up yourself to lvl 105.

ye but dont u get those stat points anyway, no matter what (as soon as the histrorical lvs r done, that is)?
    just not sure what good it would do to infuse xp instead of reincarnating from 105, given its been stated ud need the same xp to lv historical chars

either way, every time u infuse xp into ur historical char, does ur lv reset to 100? or to 1? (been a bit confused with that stuff..)
  • /fk - Harshlands40
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ye but dont u get those stat points anyway, no matter what (as soon as the histrorical lvs r done, that is)?
    just not sure what good it would do to infuse xp instead of reincarnating from 105, given its been stated ud need the same xp to lv historical chars

either way, every time u infuse xp into ur historical char, does ur lv reset to 100? or to 1? (been a bit confused with that stuff..)

if a lvl 105 reincarnate he get 78 stat points. If a lvl 100 reincarnate he get around 20 points. If the one that reincarnate at lvl 100 infuse exp into the historical lvl to lvl up to 101 it will get like 10 extra points. When you done lvling up the historical lvl, you will end up with 78 extra points(the amount of points im mentioning is not exact, just an example).
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hotaru5123 wrote: »
    so i worked to make myself 103 and took me over 1 year just so now go lvl 1 and then spend another year to get back where i was? WTF is this? a sick joke?b:irritatedb:irritated

Stop QQing... it's the same as lvling an alt, but a lot easier b:bye
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hotaru5123 wrote: »

Getting back to 100 is super easy. After 101 it might take longer that's true but honestly it's not that bad unless you don't play much. Getting EXP after 103 is the sucky part.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • shashahah
    edited December 2013
    Options
    if a lvl 105 reincarnate he get 78 stat points. If a lvl 100 reincarnate he get around 20 points. If the one that reincarnate at lvl 100 infuse exp into the historical lvl to lvl up to 101 it will get like 10 extra points. When you done lvling up the historical lvl, you will end up with 78 extra points(the amount of points im mentioning is not exact, just an example).

so in the end it doesnt matter which way i go, but it would be faster 105 > 1 > 100 > 1 > 105 and then lv ur 2nd historical to 105
    correct me if im wrong there xd

anyway, is what asti said confirmed? that u get points from 2nd reinc as well?
    + whats the new item (posted on sales list) for? stated something bout increasing vitae/boundary and for 2nd reinc...

man this stuff is so confusing!
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so in the end it doesnt matter which way i go, but it would be faster 105 > 1 > 100 > 1 > 105 and then lv ur 2nd historical to 105
    correct me if im wrong there xd

anyway, is what asti said confirmed? that u get points from 2nd reinc as well?
    + whats the new item (posted on sales list) for? stated something bout increasing vitae/boundary and for 2nd reinc...

man this stuff is so confusing!

current lvl > 1 > 100 > 1 > 100 > put all exp into your historic levels > 105.
    or am i wrong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • /fk - Harshlands40
    edited December 2013
    Options
    or am i wrong?

this so much! b:bye
  • Terrwyne - Sanctuary
    Terrwyne - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Im mostly worried about how many times we are gonna be able to reincarnate, not just now but in future as well... and going to Lv1 every time?
    Hell, if there is like 10 reincarnations, and while I have 8 characters that's Lv100+ means I gotta level 80 times to 100+ xD! >_>
    Yea of course I'll probably only do a few then but still...
  • shashahah
    edited December 2013
    Options
    or am i wrong?

ye but what if i do
    current lv > 1 > 100 > 1 > 105?
    some1 said all xp u get at 105 would automatically go into ur historical chars then...

ah btw, for stealth lv etc only the highest historical lv counts, right? or is it the last one u reincarnated from?
  • Temara - Lost City
    Temara - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Im mostly worried about how many times we are gonna be able to reincarnate, not just now but in future as well... and going to Lv1 every time?
    Hell, if there is like 10 reincarnations, and while I have 8 characters that's Lv100+ means I gotta level 80 times to 100+ xD! >_>

Lucky you. I have 11 10x chars 4 of them 101-104

I don't know yet if I'll do it at all... Atleast not for ALL of them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thou shalt come under my command

and thy sword shalt control my fate.

I hereby swear,

I am the disposer of evil in the eternal world.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options

Right now it's capped at 2.

There's room in the client for 10.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Terrwyne - Sanctuary
    Terrwyne - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Lucky you. I have 11 10x chars 4 of them 101-104

I don't know yet if I'll do it at all... Atleast not for ALL of them

I got
    3x Lv103
    2x Lv102
    3x Lv101

And they all celestial as well D:
    I like my alts and I'm playing them all pretty active, so I was planning to do them all... But it will probably need too much work for me to handle now.
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Right now it's capped at 2.

There's room in the client for 10.

Yes I know, and those will eventually be unlocked later on. 2 isn't a big problem, but 10 will be too much work for me for all alts xD
  • opkossy
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Depends on the rewards.

I may do it for a couple of my higher characters if they make it worthwhile. The leveling really isn't an issue when you have the gear already as long as you're used to PV and such. Just a matter of tedium really.

Now if it's not worth my while, I'd only do it on maybe one or two characters for each server I play. Assuming I bother at all. Would not be willing to do it on all my chars anymore, though.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'm only doing it with my main for now.
    I'll do it on Cleric at some point in time but much later.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'm only doing it with my main for now.
    I'll do it on Cleric at some point in time but much later.

Do it on your tail too so I can get extra fluff. b:dirty
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    First thing I noticed I can't get one of the dailies.
    Secret man quest - the one were you go inside SOT/Aba and smack colored balls for 990K xp 1/day.
    :(

Is it gone - or bugged?
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I dont understand how u get cards?
    is it only after u reincarnate?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You get cards from (1) new packs or (2) in new daily dungeons. I don't know if you need to reawaken to get access to the dungeons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You get cards from (1) new packs or (2) in new daily dungeons. I don't know if you need to reawaken to get access to the dungeons.

cuz ppl say they get card from quests (the new ones) ..but those who got them have reincarnated
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    There's a list of bosses that drop cards (changes everyday or week I think?), but I was wondering as well if you only get the cards from bosses if you have reawakened.
  • sawdaw9
    sawdaw9 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    How do you reverse the rebirth? it was done by mistake. had lag and when everything caught up the character was back to level 1.... help she wants her level 102 back
  • Rioja - Harshlands
    Rioja - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was wonder, After the second reborn do u get back to your original level?

For example I'm lvl 102 and i do first reborn, than a reach lvl 100 and do sencond reborn, after that i get back at level 102? or lvl 1 again ? f:mehf:meh
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sawdaw9 wrote: »
    How do you reverse the rebirth? it was done by mistake. had lag and when everything caught up the character was back to level 1.... help she wants her level 102 back

You cannot reverse it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sawdaw9 wrote: »

You have to do a quest chain and then confirm at an npc after acquiring the item from the quest chain to do a rebirth.
    How the balls do you do this by mistake?
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • xfire9
    xfire9 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    what do you do to the worldspire in 1000 streams cant figure it out
This discussion has been closed.