New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Options

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    My point still stands. People spread all sort of rumors.
    Rumors are not facts, don't believe everything.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    My point still stands. People spread all sort of rumors.
    Rumors are not facts, don't believe everything.

But it's on the internet, it must be true b:shocked
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    BH metal is replaced with BH Endless Universe (not AEU) (1.2mxp for this one)

I find this very upsetting. Wish they had replaced Lunar instead; Metal and RB were the only two I found fun to do. They could have at least replaced it with AEU so we had more skills on the market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I find this very upsetting. Wish they had replaced Lunar instead; Metal and RB were the only two I found fun to do. They could have at least replaced it with AEU so we had more skills on the market.

Why replace any when they could have possibly just added them to the rotation?
    I do agree that its a shame they didnt add AEU in addition to this though. BH1 Aurogon and BH2 Ghostwing would be lovely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • nickzinn
    nickzinn Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I see a kinda ppl saying the morai exp pill dont be able to use beacuse is lvl 95+.. but the gear is 100+ and we will can use because de lvl will be record in the sistem, so.. this lvl record is just for gear? we can't use things if we aren't in lvl to use?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why replace any when they could have possibly just added them to the rotation?
    I do agree that its a shame they didnt add AEU in addition to this though. BH1 Aurogon and BH2 Ghostwing would be lovely.

This would have been a good idea. I don't like EU being BH1 x.x
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This would have been a good idea. I don't like EU being BH1 x.x

Same, with the exp/money that Lunar will give, now EU will become the BH ''lunar'' that people will say ''Ewww not EU....'', but that's a good change for Lunar.

They should add BHs, but not remove.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    They should add BHs, but not remove.

Agreed, especially since bh metal always was a help to lower geared people to farm some badges at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It's beyond me why they removed BH Metal and I totally agree adding more to increase the variety would have been the ideal move. I do like the change for Lunar but yeah..BH EU is going to be the new Lunar lol.

I don't dislike EU itself but it's much too rage inducing. I won't be running it unless it's with people that know what they are doing. I have a traumatic experience from running EU in the past. Call me an elitist or whatever but I just refuse to EU with randoms u.u;
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Too bad AEU wasn't added to bh list, would have made my try it out xD Oh well, never did an EU either b:chuckle
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If you reincarnate do you lose all your skills and have to start levelling again?
    NO

How the heck would that work with skills that need skillbooks?
    As the answer was no, the new skills are merged skills

Can you still wear your high-level gear?
    ...R8r gear can be worn from level 1,as they don't require any stats, neck, belt, cape and rings also don't have any stat requirements so you can use those from level 1 as well.

I played a mmorpg that had something similar to this reincarnate. You kept the ability to wear your high-level gear as long as you didn't de-equip it. Exp was halved but that didn't matter much since you were very OP.
    XP gain is doubled after reincarnating up to level 99

Responses in cyan

Well, this is good news since i recently decided to finish gettin R8 and go with R8r(no, I'm not going full T3, how boring!)! b:pleased So after get my R8r together, then I'll probably try reincarnating. Like I said on another thread, what do I have to lose, doing pretty much the same old grind everyday, bh 100, morai dailies, etc. There's some stuff I haven't done yet, but I'm tired of same old instances. Plus i have a 79 barb and i can keep working on him as well. But, it would've been nice if they also opened up the world map more and added some 90-100+ questlines, without having to reincarnate but we'll have to see, maybe the broken quests from last content will at least be finally fixed. Kinda doubt it though. b:bye
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have a question. In regards to incarnation, how would this play in regards to the mana usage of certain skills. Level 10 versions, and even moreso, level 11 sage/demon versions are more powerful, but also use up more mana. My sage SoR uses 1k mana each cast, and sage IH costs 400 each cast, so how would that play out in regards to the mana costs, and the limited mana pools of newly incarnated players?
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Oops, messed up a tad on my copy and paste! Looks like this is becoming a thread to QQ about the BH change, but NO, not happy about it myself, I'm one of those "lowbies" that doesn't do FWS and got my badges from bh Snake and sometimes Cannon, oh well! I'll definitely start doing Lunar now though, cool. I better clear up my old bh's before the update. Cya ingame! b:victory
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so i guess the first post wont get updated?
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Haven't seen Bubbles posting lately, so likely not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I have a question. In regards to incarnation, how would this play in regards to the mana usage of certain skills. Level 10 versions, and even moreso, level 11 sage/demon versions are more powerful, but also use up more mana. My sage SoR uses 1k mana each cast, and sage IH costs 400 each cast, so how would that play out in regards to the mana costs, and the limited mana pools of newly incarnated players?

This comes from a related video I watched but I'm too lazy to dig up and find the link of:

The Assassin in said video reawakened and she was unable to use skills that had an MP requirement over the amount of MP they had. This means skills like SoR that requires 1k MP will not be use-able until later >.>;

I'm not sure, however, if the free gear we're given upon reawakening has any sort of adds to help out or I'm missing something. The video was just showing how/where to reawaken and what happens right after (being sent back to starting zone). I don't know how the MP thing is being addressed.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know how the MP thing is being addressed.

The reincarnation weapons all have either +360 MP or +720 MP. http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/42043
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The reincarnation weapons all have either +360 MP or +720 MP. http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/42043

I see :o
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Anyone have any idea if the xp to go from 100 to 105 is the same after reincarnation or is it reduced to be more inline with what it should be.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know for certain, but I doubt it has been changed as that could cause difficulties from a programming viewpoint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Anyone have any idea if the xp to go from 100 to 105 is the same after reincarnation or is it reduced to be more inline with what it should be.
    as far as the blogs were concerned there was no note of exp change among the lvls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know for certain, but I doubt it has been changed as that could cause difficulties from a programming viewpoint.
    as far as the blogs were concerned there was no note of exp change among the lvls

I see. That is unfortunate, but thank you for your answers.
  • O_Kitiara_O - Archosaur
    O_Kitiara_O - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know if our morai skills will be taken away? if not. will we be able to use them after we reincarnate? i really don'twant to go through the grind of morai skills again b:cry
    icon is broken, im really a mysticb:pleased
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know if our morai skills will be taken away? if not. will we be able to use them after we reincarnate? i really don'twant to go through the grind of morai skills again b:cry

If your Sage/Demon skills stay, why would your Morai skills vanish?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    edited December 2013
    Options

What is this item?
    It seems like some sort of (Magic?) weapon....
    Could this be an upgrade to something existing or an exclusive existence?
    Will we even get this gear?
  • O_Kitiara_O - Archosaur
    O_Kitiara_O - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If your Sage/Demon skills stay, why would your Morai skills vanish?
    you never know with pwi.....b:shocked
    icon is broken, im really a mysticb:pleased
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I believe this screenie comes from some CN private server, though I will be looking forward to confirming if I am wrong or not.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
    edited December 2013
    Options
    you never know with pwi.....b:shocked

While I agree with you, it still doesn't seem like it'll happen. Especially since a number of those Morai skills are needed to learn the merged skills promised during reincarnation.
  • porphy
    porphy Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It also seems to have some kind of boosted purify+infinite. With 120 attack level. Meh.
    Been more than a year since I quit playing, but still on rankings.

PWI: Buff_me - 103 Demon Assassin Banned
    PWS: Sin - 105 Sage Assassin Active

My channel: youtube.com/user/SinPWS
This discussion has been closed.