New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It seems like the second 105 is extraneous, as you're treated as your historical highest level for most things you care about.

I'm 102, I plan on going 102->1->105->1. Seems leveling to 105 will be faster with the extra stats and bonuses from reincarnating the first time.

afaik when you revert from 105 you are left with base stats (5 str/dex/vit/mag) and 76 unused.. you have to level up to get all your old stat points back.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    someone can answer me a question, about sins...

if I reincarnate my sin 104 ill be lv 1 ok, but my stealth lv and detection lv? what about this? will be lv 1 or still 135 stealth lv and 134 detection lv?

Not sure if it was confirmed, but I assume the stealth and detection lvls will be based on your historical lvl, or the highest lvl achieved on said character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That attack/def lvl buff on NW is probably going to be disabled for reborns...
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    b:cry They are killing bh snake?

b:cry I liked that bh b:sad

Are they taking Cannon too?

I did too, except when ppl leave squad just to take a whack others(which doesn't always happen)! I even had to tank Cannon once, no Barb or Sin in squad, and that was b4 i got my T2 sword. I liked gettin those 1 or 2 badges. I hope they at least leave Cannon for bh2, it'll be good with the bonus experience although it was harder than Snake. Plus i dun wanna have to start doin FWS yet, I'd rather start doin Lunar, LOL, I'm digressing! A lot I still haven't ventured to do yet, what can I say? Bye Bye Snake and Vlie! b:bye
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    Ryuza_ - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i have a question
    if i reincarnation my bm 101
    i can use exp of bh 2 and badge of exp (morai ) ?
    Yo~.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i have a question
    if i reincarnation my bm 101
    i can use exp of bh 2 and badge of exp (morai ) ?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/27350 brainpower cannot be used after reincarnation

http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/quest/25981 'badge of exp' (i believe u mean Experience Jade?) will get level requirement 95+
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/27350 brainpower cannot be used after reincarnation

http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/quest/25981 'badge of exp' (i believe u mean Experience Jade?) will get level requirement 95+

ty b:sadb:sadb:cry
    Yo~.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    afaik when you revert from 105 you are left with base stats (5 str/dex/vit/mag) and 76 unused.. you have to level up to get all your old stat points back.

True ^
    Those who want to get most points will have to get to 105 again eventually. Not looking forward it >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, that's true. But I think it would be something we'd be dealing with for at least a few months. And there would probably always someone running around like that in there. Since I don't think everyone is going to reincarnate all at once. I'm not saying it would be the end of the world, but i do think it might cause issues.

I wouldnt worry. If you're 40 levels above someone they only end up doing 25% damage to you (like when hitting a ?-level mob). 100 attack level isn't enough to make up for that. I'm assuming level damage reduction will apply though.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Snake was the best BH.
    They removing it? Why?

Change the Lunar boss to a different Lunar boss so the drops are better.
    They probably won't do that.
  • niiiiiiiiilsson
    niiiiiiiiilsson Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Omg... i lost 800m for rrr9 last 2 months work hard and now ... i cant even sell it, fuc.ker!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Omg... i lost 800m for rrr9 last 2 months work hard and now ... i cant even sell it, fuc.ker!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

What's that got to do with the expansion?
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • niiiiiiiiilsson
    edited December 2013
    that what now they will realese items 2x more powerfull than rrr9 and 2x cheaper ... they wont make rrr9 tradeable so i did lose 800m... its alot, im not rich kid and i wont take my parents cash to buy all the best items b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1) If you don't reawaken, you can continue to wear rrr9.
    2) If you do reawaken, you can wear any parts of rrr9 (and any other equipment) that don't require stats as soon as you reawaken, and the rest as soon as you once again have the minimum stat points to wear it.
    3) They aren't releasing new, more powerful equipment that will replace rrr9 as the top tier equipment; they're releasing a new card system that will supplement your equipment, and some lowbie gear for reawakened people that will be roughly equivalent to TT60.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you reincarnate do you lose all your skills and have to start levelling again?

How the heck would that work with skills that need skillbooks?

Can you still wear your high-level gear?

I played a mmorpg that had something similar to this reincarnate. You kept the ability to wear your high-level gear as long as you didn't de-equip it. Exp was halved but that didn't matter much since you were very OP.
    edited December 2013
    If you reincarnate do you lose all your skills and have to start levelling again?
    No

How the heck would that work with skills that need skillbooks?
    As the answer was no, the new skills are merged skills

Can you still wear your high-level gear?
    Once you have the stat points needed for it, yes, you don't need level 101 to wear R9(rr), you do however need the stat points for it (for LA as example you'll need 105 dex and str, so at level 40-ish give or take)
    R8r gear can be worn from level 1, as they don't require any stats, neck, belt, cape and rings also dont have stat requirements so you can use those from level 1 as well.

I played a mmorpg that had something similar to this reincarnate. You kept the ability to wear your high-level gear as long as you didn't de-equip it. Exp was halved but that didn't matter much since you were very OP.
    XP gain is doubled after reincarnating up to level 99

Responses in cyan
    Soon™
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    You keep all skills and cultivations.

You can wear any high-level gear you have the stats for, if you had the required level before reincarnating.

Experience up to level 99 will be x4 for mob kills and quests (for mob kills, stacks additively with hypers.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013
    that what now they will realese items 2x more powerfull than rrr9 and 2x cheaper ... they wont make rrr9 tradeable so i did lose 800m... its alot, im not rich kid and i wont take my parents cash to buy all the best items b:angryb:angryb:angry

The new items are completely seperate from gear you equip as armour/weapon, they add stats to yourself, regardless of what gear you have. To maximize the potential of it, you'd need R9rr gear, so I really don't get your problem with it lol
    Soon™
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    anyone know if will come new gear?
    Yo~.
    edited December 2013
    anyone know if will come new gear?

The card system as mentioned on the news posts.
    Level 1 gear you get after reincarnation.

That's about it.
    Soon™
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm not sure if this has been looked at but I will ask it anyway. After you reincarnate is the xp amount for 100 to 105 the same as before you reincarnated? This would be a good opportunity to change that if it's not. To me it doesn't make any sense to keep the excess xp we need now to go from 100 to 105. I hope they change it, if not back to the order that gives PV tokens b:surrender
  • lyukung
    lyukung Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What's that got to do with the expansion?

He mad because I trolled him b:laugh
  • niiiiiiiiilsson
    edited December 2013
    someone said they will realese item call s6 and it will be more powerfull and more cheap than rrr9... so its true? or not?
  • The_virus_ - Heavens Tear
    The_virus_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A lot ppl with questions and answers. But noone realy knows what wil be on this servers.
    Whats on china server doesnt have to be same as ours.

Want to look what Reincarnation brings (somewhat)
    Check these 2 links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P00UHMMTrXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzupgullcGo

As you see 1st link, Panda at lvl 1 for barbs.
    Also check later on that video, see rewards etc?
    And, when he equip a certain item, he has morai skills and pandaform.

The Second link about assasin, he has Lvl 1 fairy.
    And demon spark at lvl 1.

Enjoy watching.
  • Xirone - Dreamweaver
    Xirone - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013

so if Brainpower cant be used after reincarnation, what are the bh II rewards when reincarnated? b:shocked
  • The_virus_ - Heavens Tear
    The_virus_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    here a Link to show new gear and weapons after reincarnate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lWcNIoXRAY

This gear is what you get at lvl 1 after took quest.

So its not the new RRRRRRRR9 gear...lol
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    No new top-tier gear except the war avatar stuff (which is completely separate, and won't replace your current gear.)

There is new lowbie gear for the reawakened, which will be roughly equivalent to TT60. By the time you outgrow it, you should be able to wear your old pre-reawakening gear, except maybe for difficult builds like HA/AA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    someone said they will realese item call s6 and it will be more powerfull and more cheap than rrr9... so its true? or not?

Don't believe just about everything people say. Someone successfully trolled you.

There is no gear that replaces R9 recast. All the new things will just make your gear stronger, not replace it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013

You must be mentally challenged, it's the 3rd time you ask this, even after you received an answer, you have continued to rage and QQ.

A lot ppl with questions and answers. But noone realy knows what wil be on this servers.
    Whats on china server doesnt have to be same as ours.

Want to look what Reincarnation brings (somewhat)
    Check these 2 links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P00UHMMTrXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzupgullcGo

As you see 1st link, Panda at lvl 1 for barbs.
    Also check later on that video, see rewards etc?
    And, when he equip a certain item, he has morai skills and pandaform.

The Second link about assasin, he has Lvl 1 fairy.
    And demon spark at lvl 1.

Enjoy watching.

That's not news. It's the new area you spawn a new character. You get some of the end game skills to try on, but they expire after you leave area. This has been extensively documented and explained before, on this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • niiiiiiiiilsson
    edited December 2013
    becose if u dont see someone answer me it will be more powerfull and cheap ...
This discussion has been closed.