New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Options

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot find the manual patch please
    The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 760-765 1435.1MB (1504843882 bytes)
    Wow this thing is big!

This patch hasn't been officially listed yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The patch is up! I'll download it now otherwise I'd have to spend a day updating the client.. >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    OMG patch already, yey! If anyone tech-savvy could browse through it, that would be awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Lisanna_ - Morai
    _Lisanna_ - Morai Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot find the french and german manual patch please
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot find the french and german manual patch please
    Sorry, I do not understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i have the patch downloaded do I have to wait till tomorrow to use it?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yes, if you want to play at all the rest of the day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yes, if you want to play at all the rest of the day.

ill hang on and wait then b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The patch is up! I'll download it now otherwise I'd have to spend a day updating the client.. >.>
    i laugh if they make a last minute update >> b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ok the last patch was : "The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 753-758 13.8MB (14477419 bytes) " and this one says 760-765 isnt there a missing one from 758-760? or in PWI its like who cares about numbers? :)
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXagonyXx - Heavens Tear
    XXagonyXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    the patch is only 1.4gb in size. i expected more to download
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i laugh if they make a last minute update >> b:sin

Hmm, actually that did happen last expansion. It messed up those who used the manual patch. I guess there is some risk in downloading now.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
    edited December 2013
    Options
    only 1.4g? lol...this is way too much, i dont think the patch will be this big, there is some mistake, you will see

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxDanathorxX - Archosaur
    XxDanathorxX - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ok the last patch was : "The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 753-758 13.8MB (14477419 bytes) " and this one says 760-765 isnt there a missing one from 758-760? or in PWI its like who cares about numbers? :)

pwi current version is 760 , u can check it if u check the version file on ur pwi folder, so pretty much this is the next patch ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayame - Momaganon
    Ayame - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    only 1.4g? lol...this is way too much, i dont think the patch will be this big, there is some mistake, you will see

lol, too much for a content update with new areas and dungeons? surely not
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Noob comment
  • Nival - Morai
    Nival - Morai Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWI NEW HORIZONS LOGIN SCREEN!

http://i062.radikal.ru/1312/52/a37cf5976dd7.png

b:victory

AND PWI NEW HORIZONS NEWS ARTS !

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tebwc3dgbeh88ai/zqXmc3nKzW

Waiting for release on the Russian server.b:surrender
    edited December 2013
    Options
    login reminds me a little of A*** and T*** altho its kinda diff. i guess o,o
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Alphaben - Raging Tide
    Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    login reminds me a little of A*** and T*** altho its kinda diff. i guess o,o

*Can't understand stars* b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    usertard wrote: »
    snip

Grats, your name fits you perfectly well. And that sounds like one boring server. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Grats, your name fits you perfectly well. And that sounds like one boring server. b:chuckle
    yeah that dont seem too fun... too much given
  • KiillerWolf - Dreamweaver
    KiillerWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Today i was doing some AEU runs so i can rollover to 104. In my squad they where mentioning that after someone reincarnate them-self from whatever level you are at back to level 1, I heard that after you reincarnate yourself the pills that you get from BH 2 orbs and the Elemental Essence that you get from doing Crazy Stone (in Morai) are going to be useless to use is the rumor true or no.

If the rumor is true can you please re-direct me to the rightful page that it is in forums so that way I know if I should use them now before I reincarnate myself back to level 1.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Today i was doing some AEU runs so i can rollover to 104. In my squad they where mentioning that after someone reincarnate them-self from whatever level you are at back to level 1, I heard that after you reincarnate yourself the pills that you get from BH 2 orbs and the Elemental Essence that you get from doing Crazy Stone (in Morai) are going to be useless to use is the rumor true or no.

If the rumor is true can you please re-direct me to the rightful page that it is in forums so that way I know if I should use them now before I reincarnate myself back to level 1.

Page 123
    edited December 2013
    Options

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 760-765 1435.1MB (1504843882 bytes)
    Wow this thing is big!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    PWI NEW HORIZONS LOGIN SCREEN!

http://i062.radikal.ru/1312/52/a37cf5976dd7.png

b:victory

AND PWI NEW HORIZONS NEWS ARTS !

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tebwc3dgbeh88ai/zqXmc3nKzW

Waiting for release on the Russian server.b:surrender

i am liking those new loading screens and login screen b:dirty
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ok what i havent found so far (or just overread..), other questions etc:

1) ik u can only LEARN new skills AFTER reincarnating, but are u able to farm them if u still aint reincarnated? like, say ur lv 102 and want to go for 105 first and only then reincarnate (havent figured out which reinc option is better/faster)?

2) are brainpower orbs totally useless after reincarnation (do we still get those from bh // what do i do with the 300 i got stacked ffs) or can we use them again at lv100 or so?

3) this "pouring xp into historical character"...what if i do 1st reinc at 103, then go to 100 and then do 2nd reinc? how does this xp infusing stuff work? like, can i say when im back to 100 and got 20% xp into 101, that i infuse those 20% into a historical lv?
    or if im 102, can i say i want to infuse lv 101+102 into my lv103 1st historical char (i.e. im "resetting" my lv to 100) and so on?

4) is it 100% sure that upon reincarnating a 2nd time u get attribute points as well? -.-

5) did i get this right (example):
    1st reinc at 105 - 1st historical char = 105
    2nd reinc at 100 - 2nd historical char = 100
    i lv back to 105, and the xp id in theory get at lv105 is automatically infused into my 2nd historical char?
    if so, which option would be better?
    a) 2nd reinc at 100, lv back to 105 and just gain additional points over time while u can do other stuff
    OR
    b) 2nd reinc at 105 and lv to 105 again
    edited December 2013
    Options
    see if anything changed...

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2013
    Options

Wow this thing is big!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    *bumps*
    would be great if any1 could answer any of the questions previously posted Dx
This discussion has been closed.