Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ty pwi i think ill quit soon after hiting 105 ^^

Why will you wait until to 105 for quitting? Quit now, dummy!!!b:byeb:kissb:bye
    Now, everyone got 3 orbs from ingame mail on archo, why pwi team not did that since the 20th ? before everyone get more than 3 orbs ?

PWI staff does not have enough brains to know how, somebody else (from ingame) came up with the idea to them. What other explanation could be? b:thanksb:victory
  • XSubZerox - Morai
    XSubZerox - Morai Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    People who write here that the rollback is a tragedy hidden behind the characters one level, because I think their base got more than enough orbs and they do not care that many have not received anything
  • faruskas
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hypers WERE a temporary thing! Then a better code WAS released for those that had to chance ot use it / abuse in in teh short time it was available ...

Nothing else is comming after the re-activation of this "temporary" code. Nothing is comming unless you are on Archosaur since what happened before the code to other servers was ... nothing xD

In short if u aint Arch, nothing is comming.

I wonder why nobody glitched the hypers code .... b:laughb:pleasedb:laugh
  • phixion9999
    phixion9999 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Nice touch with the orb sale some how i doubt pwe wil recoup any of there losses after the latest shambles but stlll nice way to make more of your loyal player base rage quit reward for not cheating the game X5 hypers like anyone above 100 needs those lmao
  • faruskas
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nev2 wrote: »
    Look i dont need to Read ur FORUMS.. i been reading them.. Oviously you do not care about any of ur players as you guys seem to keep **** things up here.. YOU GUYS PUT OUT A COAD for ALL PLAYERS to redeem.. there for making it so EVERYONE gets a chance at the orbs. So, instead of fixing the link .. the logical thing to do.. you guys discontinue it.. then send out a coad for 5 hypers.. what do you think we are gunna do with that.. free Fc X3 with that? No i dont think so.. No one wants ur 5 Hypers.... You guys prommised THE PUBLIC something and MOST Never got. so you are **** more then HALF ur players out of something YOU Gave a coad for.. then post on furums Free 5 hypers.. PATHETIC MUCH... I figured I'ed Write things in bold here Sence i dont think you guys are getting the POINT HERE.... I may not be able to spell worth ****.. but even myself is compident enuff here to to realised how well you just screwed everyone out of what they were prommised in the first place... Where im from they call that RENIGGING - When you prommise something/Given, then take it away. For you guys to take something away for what reasons.. other then Lazyness in taking the time to do what is right. you give 5 Hypers. im not a stupid person. i have been reading ur forums.. following all the things going on there and the many people that are pissed off about how you have screwed them out of getting something they were prommised. is it that hard to fix a link so the ones that got.. cant get... and the ones who didnt have a chance at getting? I dont think so.. my Nephew could Fix that .. you just dont care and dont care to take the time nore do you care about the players.. and a freaking Ban for a month aint Gunna change ****. those people are going to log back in and still have thier plused up gear(that Supposidly) got banned and Games on for them. not to mention the Charms and the 2x event coad you screwed out of people that they ALSO get to keep.. Teaches me a lesson here.. Be as greedy as you can... Pwi wont do shiiit to me.. Account baned for month.. no worries play on Ault account XD YAY !! Thats what you are teaching the people that did the glitch.. that they win and ME,OTHER PLAYERS OF THIS GAME THAT DID NOT CHEAT DON'T GET ANYTHING !!! Good going for YOU GUYS XD Round of applause on being sutch **** ups XD GO YOU !! No i dont think so give us what was promised !! I have been nothing but loyal to thie game.. i DONT play any other game BUT THIS ONE.... and reasons like this is WHY i dont care to play anymore. just like real government.. the RICH profit and the low man gets it shoved up his ***.. And you wonder why so many people are pissed.. Take that home on ur Conscious and smoke it ..b:chuckle

b:faint What is a COAD? Is it a new for of a code? or a code to define a COAD? b:flower this is one of mysteries of life (PWI life) b:heart And why does it have to be in pink? Coulnt be in Cyan instead? i j s b:sin
  • juicybluca
    juicybluca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    to make it easier for the players to file the complaint directly to who takes major company decisions just send an e-mail to

info@pwrd.com

entitle it: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games.‏

and copypaste this:

Good evening,
    i'm a long date player of your online games,
    i have always been satisfied by your company products and enjoyed spending my money into them.
    Recently your PWE (USA-EU) department proved inconceivable incompetence,
    talking about Perfect World International game,
    they naively released a bugged code that irreversibly damaged the game balance and economy on each one of the game servers
    then they offered a illogical, irrational, clueless, nonprofessional, against the playerbase and completely ineffective solution.
    This overall made the game experience not enjoyable anymore and it affected 70% of your playerbase (thousands of players),
    hurting even more who invested money in your awesome online-mmorpgs.
    Therefore i'm asking to put some professional able to find a proper solution to this issue,
    playerbase suggestion was to rollback Perfect World International servers to a previous to bug backup point,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1645491
    Looking forward to see some proper professional choices to be taken.
    Best Regards.

bump this
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ok guys if you want to directly file a complaint to who is really in charge check out

http://www.pwrd.com

and send a detailed email complaint to:

info@pwrd.com

specifying which game you playing (perfect world international) and the detailed situation and how staff reacted to all this mess

i already filed my complaint there.

also if anyone could get Alan Chen (PWE 5-years old in charge CEO) personal e-mail and address him what we are going to do that would be great.

Thank you very much for info. I just spent over hour writhing detailed explanation of my complain.

Thx again:)
  • blackstarlight
    blackstarlight Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You can contact him through Xing (you need to open an account there if you don't have one already)

https://www.xing.com/profiles/Alan_Chen11

Good Luck
    b:bye
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    to make it easier for the players to file the complaint directly to who takes major company decisions just send an e-mail to

info@pwrd.com

entitle it: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games.‏

and copypaste this:

Good evening,
    i have always been satisfied by your company products and enjoyed spending my money into them.
    they naively released a bugged code that irreversibly damaged the game balance and economy on each one of the game servers
    then they offered a illogical, irrational, clueless, nonprofessional, against the playerbase and completely ineffective solution.
    This overall made the game experience not enjoyable anymore and it affected 70% of your playerbase (thousands of players),
    Therefore i'm asking to put some professional able to find a proper solution to this issue,
    playerbase suggestion was to rollback Perfect World International servers to a previous to bug backup point,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1645491
    Best Regards.

Then they have a Orb Sale to SPIT IN OUR FACES.
    and IF YOU WANT TO TROLL SOMETHING ABOUT QQ THEN YOUR ONE OF THE ONES THAT GOT 80 D.ORBS SO ****!
  • faruskas
    edited November 2013
    Options

info@pwrd.com

and copypaste this:

Good evening,
    they ignored us.
    Best Regards.

forgot to call them a "pack of inepts and incompetents"? I J S
  • Makaa - Heavens Tear
    Makaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Bunch of **** like explication.They gonna be bann ppl for some days,maybi whit some of luck for 1 months.And when they can to log on again gonna be keep all him orbs.This game is totaly pointless now.Almost evryone of my friends quit this bul**** and most of them are spend $$.Well isnt me who gonna be lose money.PWI YOU SUCK!!!!!
  • smoksi
    smoksi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

info@pwrd.com

and copypaste this:

Good evening,
    they ignored us.
    Best Regards.

When i send a mail to this adress im getting this reply on chinese:
    This recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message. Please check the email address and bla bla bla bla...
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So it be it ... In the last 24 hours 13 members of our faction have " retired " . At least 5 more will leave over this " orb sale " insult .. Thank you PWI for driving good honest people away .

To the one's who left <3 Good Luck and Happy Hunting Dreamweaver will miss you .
  • faruskas
    edited November 2013
    Options
    smoksi wrote: »
    This recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message. Please check the email address and bla bla bla bla...

Why of course, what do you expected it to be? an auto reply asking for your phys address and a promise to send you a can of milk and a box of fresh cinamoon cookies? b:byeb:victory
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

thought that chinese mail back was a auto-reply message

i found out to file the complaint you need to fill this form

http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/feedback_2.html

so essentially just fill the form and copypaste

as Subject: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games

as Content:
    Good evening,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645491
    Best Regards.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • smoksi
    smoksi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    faruskas wrote: »
    Why of course, what do you expected it to be? an auto reply asking for your phys address and a promise to send you a can of milk and a box of fresh cinamoon cookies? b:byeb:victory

No ,a bottle of whiskey an box of cigars... at least.b:cuteb:chuckle
  • faruskas
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:byeThis is amazing, 26 pages after they sent the restoration ocean orbs to each of our acc mailboxes and people is still complaining about the expired hypers code, i wonder how much longer this will last, another 26 (or more pages) complaining? How about get over it and say "thanks" and move on with your game? cuz honestly, there's no more juice you can squeeze friom this lemon. I J S b:bye
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If you want it to sound legit, please bother to form it correctly, starting with good evening, you can`t say evening, morning or w/e, you never know when that e-mail will be addressed by smb. not to mention other grammar/spelling slips, I took the concept of the text and altered it to my specifications. Thx for the idea and address where it must be sent.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    thought that chinese mail back was a auto-reply message

so essentially just fill the form and copypaste

as Subject: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games

as Content:
    Good evening,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645491
    Best Regards.

i found another mail address we should address this too:

ir@pwrd.com
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Does the email address work?

100% legit?
    Here we go again....
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i found another mail address we should address this too:

ir@pwrd.com

Couldn`t send to 1st. 1 won`t let me, so sent to that ir one, I won`t let it stop, also sending tickets until they actually ban me for this I don`t care, damn *******s!
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Does the email address work?

100% legit?

ir@pwrd.com works 100%
    i got some problems with the other addresses giving me chinese things but this last one works just fine

its the address of pwrd (perfect world controlling company) investor relations and corporate decisions department,

if you let them know that their cash cows are not happy at all they will listen to us.

want more addresses to file your complaints?

Evan.Peng@pwrd.com

PWE Director
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No ,a bottle of whiskey an box of cigars... at least.b:cuteb:chuckle

Jeez, you guys are cheap dates. b:chuckle
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is SOOO awesome !!!

With all the people rage quitting and leaving and retiring etc I can finally be OP !!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Bow at my feet puny mortals for I will be going nowhere !!!!

b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • ghdfghdfgh
    ghdfghdfgh Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

so essentially just fill the form...

I tried filling in the form and pressing Submit but I get:

"Sorry, your information submission is failed, please try again!"

I tried several times and from different browsers but no joy, same error.
    Anyone else manage to get this to work?
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First of all, that made 0 sense. Second of all, wtf is nerd raging? Third of all, how about you just keep your mouth shut if something is said that does not concern you. In no way, shape, or form did I mention your name, so ****. I am an un satisfied customer and I can rant and rave about me being unhappy all I want. So once again, butt out!

^
    ^ Obvious troll is very obvious I see. Yes it did make sense as you WERE raging. How can I keep my mouth shut when all you saw was text. You cannot hear text. So your text did not make any sense instead. Who cares if you are unsatisfied? (yes, that word goes together)
    No point in crying about pixels what seem to matter to you more than your ''life''. No, I wont butt out.
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i find it hilarious that 5days with no response to my ticket saying that it wasnt just arch server got hit with this fiasco guess they dont care about the rest of us.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i find it hilarious that 5days with no response to my ticket saying that it wasnt just arch server got hit with this fiasco guess they dont care about the rest of us.

I got a response for which I uninstalled.
  • obitole
    obitole Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/perfect-world-entertainment-in-redwood-city-ca-375623

TY all of you who quote this link i gave a few pages earlier. Hope we can accomplish something by sending them letters. If there is anyone that made a decent letter, please put it online somewhere and link it to us so we can send as much letters as we can. Maybe PWE's TOS covers them, but at least we will be heard and hopefully actions will follow.

wow i didnt know they formed part of BBB... i read all the complains b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • wyldheart
    wyldheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:byeThis is amazing, 26 pages after they sent the restoration ocean orbs to each of our acc mailboxes and people is still complaining about the expired hypers code, i wonder how much longer this will last, another 26 (or more pages) complaining? How about get over it and say "thanks" and move on with your game? cuz honestly, there's no more juice you can squeeze friom this lemon. I J S b:bye

Seriously?...sounds like you got your "share" of orbs....a lot of HONEST peeps didn't get one single orb because of the abuse and I know of SEVERAL people who got 10+ orbs..one is bragging he got over 30. If one orb on the DW server sells for like 50 million, how much value do you think peeps have at 30+? Thats a HUGE advantage! I've played for over 5 years and I know how HARD it is to reach that refinement level if you are NOT a cash player, so YES....WE HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN....if it gets old to you, QUIT READING!
This discussion has been closed.