Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I should totally start replacing game names with Pokemon names and random stuff when I edit. Anyone else agree? b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I should totally start replacing game names with Pokemon names when I edit. Anyone else agree? b:chuckle

Agreed.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Im still having fun ...... rage more and uninstall b:laughb:laugh
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    Im still having fun ...... rage more and uninstall b:laughb:laugh

Better idea: Don't flamebait.

Sound good? It better.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver
    Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I should totally start replacing game names with Pokemon names and random stuff when I edit. Anyone else agree? b:chuckle

Second this, for the lols.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Which is why Wanmei only develops the game for C++ platforms, aka Windows.

What.

C++ is cross-platform. Does Wanmei only develop for Windows? Yes. Does that have anything to do with the fact they're using C++? Not really... they're just using Windows-specific APIs.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can't say I didn't see this 1 coming>>b:thanks

Way to go on Chainsawing the open wounds from your Code Job {PWE}>> Not only in the useless 5-hypers Bs code, but also in refusing to rebalance the imbalance that you've now made, by refusing to fix the 10 star orb givaway & then refusing to allow all to equally partake in it (now that only a handful were the only 1's to get any of it at all) while you've effectively told everyone else what to go do with themselves...

I don't know which way I feel more sorry for you {PWE} >> The fact that the cash shoppers are complaining that they did waste hard earned cash to +10 their gears /or/ That the dedicated (in-game) farmers spent years to +10 their gears /or/ That you cheated those who really had their hopes up for an actual chance to get atleast 1 of the +10 orbs and then (let a handful of others get away with the only chance for the gain) And that 1's only if you actually Perma Ban the characters that recieved blatantly high levels of the orbs to abuse in the first place...

"Heaven help you this time {PWE} because if you guys ignore the needed level of hardcore bans that those who violated this glitch deserve... Because if you end up pulling the same **** you did with the Goons glitchers in the past, then alot of people are gonna be outta here this time, and not give you a second thought this time..."b:surrender

All I can give you for a suggestion {PWE} is what I've already said here and elsewhere:

(And thats to, at the very least)

1= Put the Violating accounts on varying times of bans (depending on the amount of times that they glitched the codes) but no short term bs 1-week (or even 1-month bans) that kinda **** lost you alot of players in the past (And God only knows how many more would leave this time, if you repeat the sick little joke of nearly non-existant kiddy slaps, on those who did the worst of the violations this time)

2= Perma-ban the recieving characters of those identified accounts (which received all those glitch orbs) and have shown to have used those obscene amounts of glitch orbs aswell (to obtain maxed or near maxed gear stats from them) While leaving the non-glitched orb characters playable ~ But do not allow any gear transfers from the banned characters to other account characters (Unless they're an extremely rare item like the Love Up & Down scroll or other rare to find or make '1-in a million' gear pieces & etc) But allow basic items like 'fashion, coin, Aerogears, Mounts, Apoth Powders & etc' to be transferable (since they couldn't be refined by the glitch orbs)

/and/

3= Put a block to all further codes (except anniversary codes) on those blatantly offending accounts which you find, so they can no longer do this sorta **** like they did here this time...

((And I can't even begin to come up with what you're gonna have to do to try and make-up with those of the rest of us who got nothing at all in the first code times and you just screwed over again with that gimpy 5 hypers **** code compensation, cause all you just did was add Napalm to the fire with that 1, so needless to say you need to seriously start thinking of all sorts of ways to compensate all the players now judging from the massive amounts of 'comment/(complaint)' number responses this thread has gotten in such a short time)) I wouldn't want to be in your shoes (for anything) right now, at all...b:bye
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What.

C++ is cross-platform. Does Wanmei only develop for Windows? Yes. Does that have anything to do with the fact they're using C++? Not really... they're just using Windows-specific APIs.

>.> I see C++ in Programs and auto associate it with windows <.<. I didn't wanna type windows twice >.>
  • Stratakis - Raging Tide
    Stratakis - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    thanks a lot for 5 hypers pwi .i dont need them.thanks for +10 orb at 35 gold pwi thanks for +5 orb at 8 gold pwi DO NOT PUT MONEY ON THIS GAME GUYS
  • Shezam - Sanctuary
    Shezam - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't need hypers so much either..would much prefer the orbs. PWI gave out free orbs to so many people and so many customers that have paid cash get shunned with nothing. Horrible business.
    Can't even get the 3HTYJKE
    code to work lol. It only shows moria server.
  • Hinatachii - Dreamweaver
    Hinatachii - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    laikiraski wrote: »
    PWI,plz answear there will be reroll,wont be reroll,its 2x i need to farm!!!!

DoD already sead that there won't be a reroll.
    You mad? f:grin
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    TryIt - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Goverments made rules for Gambling gaming sites and games this can have big loss for them financialy you cant.
    just advertise with things where some only have the option to get the items and 70-80% never can get because of system not working correct.

Here in Europe they certainly are gonna have a look in to this company.

And what is going on here its not only PWI they have lots of others games where the strange things have happend.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Goverments made rules for Gambling gaming sites and games this can have big loss for them financialy you cant.
    just advertise with things where some only have the option to get the items and 70-80% never can get because of system not working correct.

And what is going on here its not only PWI they have lots of others games where the strange things have happend.

I think I understood you.

Europe has no legal right to look into any part of this company but the purchasing of Zen part. Secondly, this game is not classified as gambling. It is an MMORPG. Don't forget that PWE is a US based nation and therefore EU nation gambling laws wouldn't affect it anyway.

Any complaints legally about this business should be directed to the Better Business Bureau, otherwise known was the BBB.

Do keep in mind though that they're TOS pretty much covers them legally for most everything that can happen and you agreed to it when you registered.
  • azmeel
    azmeel Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    can u believe how nice the gm's are
    they gave us all a 5 hyper code that doesnt work isntead of the orbs everyone else got
    i feel soooooooo much better now
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    azmeel wrote: »
    can u believe how nice the gm's are
    they gave us all a 5 hyper code that doesnt work isntead of the orbs everyone else got
    i feel soooooooo much better now

It's the original compensation code before the orbs. Drop the sarcasm.

If you redeemed it then, you can't redeem it now. If you'd read it you'd know it was the previous one.
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    Vhori - Harshlands Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Enjoy your 5 hypers, people who had faith in pwi...LOL...

Those that abused the glitch and got some nice orbs, GOOD JOB b:victory And don't worry, we all know pwi isn't going to do anything to you, that would be banning a potential cash-shopper and well, this game is too greedy to allow that b:pleased

ADVICE: ABUSE ANY GLITCH YOU FIND, IF YOU WANT TO STAY AHEAD
  • LuboBG - Morai
    LuboBG - Morai Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol so much greed,just forget it and move on.
  • velasquez2
    velasquez2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol so much greed,just forget it and move on.

Just shows that you didn't understand anything in this thread b:surrender
    Have fun moving on^^
  • LuboBG - Morai
    LuboBG - Morai Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    velasquez2 wrote: »
    Just shows that you didn't understand anything in this thread b:surrender
    Have fun moving on^^

i read everyting people had 6 or more D.Orbs 10 starts,untradeble u can use on ur gear so what,atleast i'm not greedy and lots of people had no chance even for 1.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

You're correct, there are gambling rules put into place HERE in the US but please explain what that has to do with anything? This is not a gambling site in any shape or form!
  • Keyborne - Raging Tide
    Keyborne - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well during my support ticket they think im an archasour player who didnt receive the reward seems they only think that archasour was hit with this problem and none of the other servers.

lol on my support ticket which was a screenshot of orb spam -

1- they called me by some other players name

2- they copied the exact same thing in DoD's first post almost exactly word for word just without the red text.

3- then they tell me to "check out" one of their latest games " Neverwinter"

rofl yessir ill get right on that
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    UPDATE (11.25.13)

Questions and Answers

What is the punishment for players who blatantly abused the compensation code?

They will be banned.

For 3 days or... ?

Also - today is Wednesday the 27th and yet the "Congratulations .." (orb text) in WC - is still scrolling by...

It's hard for me to believe these same folks sent these mails to themselves all these days are ago and are just now opening them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Link to an article of BBB about PWI:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/perfect-world-entertainment-in-redwood-city-ca-375623

Be a good sport an don't remove this link/thread. It would say enough about PWE's effort to cover up this epic failure if you would remove this link.

I'm not saying anything with this, I just want to share this information with all the other players that are concerned about the issue in this thread.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Link to an article of BBB about PWI:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/perfect-world-entertainment-in-redwood-city-ca-375623

Be a good sport an don't remove this link/thread. It would say enough about PWE's effort to cover up this epic failure if you would remove this link.

I'm not saying anything with this, I just want to share this information with all the other players that are concerned about the issue in this thread.

Oh snap i can see that rating dropping fast right now.....if they delete or snip the link put it in other forums please

Funny im on the server and im already seeing people that should be banned still not....wonder if they plan on waiting to do this or what.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Funny im on the server and im already seeing people that should be banned still not....wonder if they plan on waiting to do this or what.....

People who did not purposely abuse the lag on the page aren't getting punished...

With that information, we (the playerbase) can't tell who and who did not abuse it, so we can't tell who should and who should not be banned.

Ofcourse we all know that "person" from a server that abuses everything he/she can but oh well...
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    People who did not purposely abuse the lag on the page aren't getting punished...

With that information, we (the playerbase) can't tell who and who did not abuse it, so we can't tell who should and who should not be banned.

Ofcourse we all know that "person" from a server that abuses everything he/she can but oh well...

Um if u watched the wall of red spam u could clearly see people that abused it on purpose by the number of times u saw their name. And that "person" u speak of...yea i saw a couple of them i know whose names i saw many times on the wall of red spam so yea they didnt get banned...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Um if u watched the wall of red spam u could clearly see people that abused it on purpose by the number of times u saw their name. And that "person" u speak of...yea i saw a couple of them i know whose names i saw many times on the wall of red spam so yea they didnt get banned...

It was never said how many orbs/packs people got from just redeeming once but getting multiples due to page lag, meaning someone who got multiple due to page lag could have just as many orbs as someone who did abuse it purposely...

Ah not that it matters anyway, bans get lifted in a few days/weeks anyway and those people will be back, they might as well not ban anyone if that's the case anyway f:sweat
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • ichii
    ichii Posts: 0
    edited November 2013
    Options
    BS........b:angry that is all i care to say....
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI Stufs are so ****ing stupid and incopetent OMG..so many days and they didnt do a ****..also srsly 35gorb sale now..u must be insane..
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It was never said how many orbs/packs people got from just redeeming once but getting multiples due to page lag, meaning someone who got multiple due to page lag could have just as many orbs as someone who did abuse it purposely...

Ah not that it matters anyway, bans get lifted in a few days/weeks anyway and those people will be back, they might as well not ban anyone if that's the case anyway f:sweat

Exactly. NOONE dares to mention how long the ban will be. A 1 or 2 week ban for example has no effect at all, only more people leaving because you maybe ban the wrong people. That being said there are also a lot of people that got 20+ orbs and not on purpose. Unless you COMPLETELY remove EVERY SINGLE ITEM that is gained by this code, you will never ever solve this problem. A lot of people are still angry and the people that gained a lot of orbs and stuff keep pushing it by showing all the goodies they got for free.
This discussion has been closed.