Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The great MMO migration.

I'll just let yall google it for yourselves.
    Here we go again....
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kayw16 wrote: »
    So because I happen to be on at the time I am a brat? Nice logic you have there. I was doing bh 79 and I kept seeing the red messages. So messaged one of my friends who got the orbs. They gave me the code and linked the orb. So I used it. No one ever told me that the code was a one time use. I didn't have the chance to get on facebook and read the now deleted post of the code. I got the code in game. Also I don't think I can be anymore honest. I admitted what I did and accept what ever consequences even though I didn't know it was a glitch. I understand you are upset that you got nothing, but there is no need to harass me. I am on your side. I wanted justice for everyone. I rather have been rolled back than for a lot of my friends to be mad at me because I got orbs and they didn't. If I get banned so be it. It will probably do me some good. Since I spend so much of time on here and money in the past.

It should be obvious that codes are for one time use only. But its actually greediness that makes people ''try'' to use it multiple times, knowing that there are plenty of glitches. So hoping that ''maybe I can use it second time and get away with it''. So actually, PWI and players are both as greedy. There is no denying that.
  • juicybluca
    juicybluca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i found another mail address we should address this too:

ir@pwrd.com

Evan.Peng@pwrd.com

as Subject: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games

as Content:
    Good evening,
    i'm a long date player of your online games,
    i have always been satisfied by your company products and enjoyed spending my money into them.
    Recently your PWE (USA-EU) department proved inconceivable incompetence,
    talking about Perfect World International game,
    they naively released a bugged code that irreversibly damaged the game balance and economy on each one of the game servers
    then they offered a illogical, irrational, clueless, nonprofessional, against the playerbase and completely ineffective solution.
    This overall made the game experience not enjoyable anymore and it affected 70% of your playerbase (thousands of players),
    hurting even more who invested money in your awesome online-mmorpgs.
    Therefore i'm asking to put some professional able to find a proper solution to this issue,
    playerbase suggestion was to rollback Perfect World International servers to a previous to bug backup point,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645491
    Looking forward to see some proper professional choices to be taken.
    Best Regards.

bump this
  • bladesimage
    bladesimage Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I really feel sorry for anyone that has legitimate problems with the game that send in tickets due to all the people sending in tickets whining and moaning still like kids not allowed any toys in the toy store when some kids got one toy and some other kids got a bunch of toys. Boo F***ing hoo.

Yeah PWE screwed up. Get over it, or quit the damn game. Its as simple as that.

You seriously don't get it since you probably never dished out 100s of dollars on orbs alone in the past. I for one dished out this kind of money to get my toons the refinements they needed. And now to see others get a free pass either ahead of me or at the same refinements is a slap in the face because of abuse on players part or lack of competency in part of pwi. I like many others who supported pwi by putting money in the game feel like we deserve this code if not more than people who haven't put a single dime into this game. It was the perfect way of giving back to us. Screwed up by both sides, players and pwi.
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You seriously don't get it since you probably never dished out 100s of dollars on orbs alone in the past. I for one dished out this kind of money to get my toons the refinements they needed. And now to see others get a free pass either ahead of me or at the same refinements is a slap in the face because of abuse on players part or lack of competency in part of pwi. I like many others who supported pwi by putting money in the game feel like we deserve this code if not more than people who haven't put a single dime into this game. It was the perfect way of giving back to us. Screwed up by both sides, players and pwi.
    Superiority complex much?

SO because you spend money in a free2play game your needs are more important that those that don't? Its a game, you spent to achieve (refines etc) something which you achieved.

Those that spent the considerable time and the effort to get this sort of level of refines rather than just buying them I think would disagree that your needs are more important than theirs.

Its really time to move on from this, they have made their decision and live with it, if you ain't happy then go play something else.

The playerbase in this game has dwindled so much, yeah sure this hasn't done much to help but there is nothing to stop the Chinese going ** it and closing it down.

Whilst I am also annoyed I never got the Orbs, or even the chance to get them I still enjoy playing the game and hope to continue to enjoy playing the game.
  • kayw16
    kayw16 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It should be obvious that codes are for one time use only. But its actually greediness that makes people ''try'' to use it multiple times, knowing that there are plenty of glitches. So hoping that ''maybe I can use it second time and get away with it''. So actually, PWI and players are both as greedy. There is no denying that.

That is your opinion, that is was obvious. In the moment, you imagine how you would react if you got all the free stuff from one pack. Then, imagine what would happen when you realize that it is reusable. No one ever told me it was a one use thing. I don't consider my self greedy. I would be greedy if they said, " Limited amount of packs will be given out, first come first serve" I don't believe they had a limit on the amount of packs they were giving out. I thought pwi was being generous, it never dawned on me that it was a glitch. I was just full with excitement and joy. Felt like I was dreaming. There has been so many other codes that I used, when I used them. It would say you already redeemed it. This code was not the same as the rest. Which led me to believe that we could claim as much as we wanted. Like I said before. Not everyone had the convenience of Facebook to tell them the code and communicate that is was a 1 time thing.

Rage at me all you want. At the end of the day, I know I did nothing wrong on purpose. Honest misunderstanding. If I abused it purposely would I really be making it known to everyone? Or even supporting roll backs and punishment? I don't know what else to say to you. I pleaded my case, I have nothing more to say to you. Have a good day and hope that you guys get compensated in some way. Who knows , you might get lucky on a pack and get a SoT or something. Karma is in your favor now.
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ok, i think people shouldn't be baned , there are too little people left so you can't fill descent squad for any bh or whatever.All this years i saw lots plaers" buyng this buyng that " on W/C for month or two....then they are gone, never ever heard for them .Giving away big stuff not making people stay in game ...stuff, player made by him self do that
    You GM's think that with big expansion players will come back??For 2-3 days like always was.
    Players are living game & you dun do ** about it.
    It looks like you GM's wanted this to happen
    Reroll was only & only option ... you had a chance.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Actually there little twinkle toes, I've spent several thousand dollars on this game, enough to buy a brand new car if I didn't already have two cars. So as I said in an earlier post, PWE screwed up. You have two choices, quit whining like a kindergarten aged kid that dropped his ice cream cone...after all its just a damn game, or the other option, quit and move the f*** on.

Some of you moaners must be so wet behind the ears when it comes to real life, you make it sound like this whole game compensation **** up is the end of the world. Oh its such a travesty, an injustice, I can't live like this anymore. BOO HOO

Edit: and before you all ask, no I was unable to get the code. I tried but the website timed out, so I figured I would try again the next day. They removed the code due to people getting too many meaning I was unable to get anything. Guess what. I got over it.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kayw16 wrote: »
    That is your opinion, that is was obvious. In the moment, you imagine how you would react if you got all the free stuff from one pack. Then, imagine what would happen when you realize that it is reusable. No one ever told me it was a one use thing.

DoD wrote:
    Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

Page 1 of this thread right above the code that you used more than once b:bye
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Actually there little twinkle toes, I've spent several thousand dollars on this game, enough to buy a brand new car if I didn't already have two cars. So as I said in an earlier post, PWE screwed up. You have two choices, quit whining like a kindergarten aged kid that dropped his ice cream cone...after all its just a damn game, or the other option, quit and move the f*** on.

Some of you moaners must be so wet behind the ears when it comes to real life, you make it sound like this whole game compensation **** up is the end of the world. Oh its such a travesty, an injustice, I can't live like this anymore. BOO HOO

Edit: and before you all ask, no I was unable to get the code. I tried but the website timed out, so I figured I would try again the next day. They removed the code due to people getting too many meaning I was unable to get anything. Guess what. I got over it.

And of course it is also natural to assume that anyone saying they didnt abuse the code on purpose are either lying or morons....everyone knows u can only redeem a code once at least that is VERY typical of pwi i have never heard of a code being able to redeemed more than that have you? Ban them all idc what anyone says about the issue....

On a side note FuzzyWuzz if youre reading this i SERIOUSLY question your reasoning behind closing that recent poll asking if people were quitting. Did it break the forum rules in any way? I mean what is the point of having the poll option if we cant use it? I would please like to see that poll re opened as i personally know a few people that ARE quitting but still frequent the polls. So again please reopen that poll unless you can state a legit reason WHY it breaks the forum rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    TryIt - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ohhh lol also level 1 chars on Arch get those 3 orbs hahahahahahahahahahahahaha how silly can they be
  • Barbique - Lost City
    Barbique - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    UPDATE (11.25.13)

Questions and Answers

What is the punishment for players who blatantly abused the compensation code?

They will be banned.

When? I see FateBlade selling refine service with tisha from event gold, and have full +10 gear, he said got many packs with code. So if wont ban ppl who got with glitch they can earn coins with refine service, or other way and trade coins to other accounts. Didn't made rollback and no baning so economic is dying... Idk what admins anyway doing with this last problem
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hahaha they arent filtering anything they are just doing something nobody knows waht but it makes no sense at all.
    And they aint gonna BAN any one on what ever server there aint no proof of any scamming or what so ever. The longer they wait .... worser it gets they must be pulling there hair out by now. Hahahahaha its all a BIG joke for what they haven done the last days even on Arch server very sad for so what called proffessional company.
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

If you're so "over it", I'm curious about why you continue to check in and troll on a thread that annoys you? Doesn't sound very mature to me.

Are you so desperate for attention you need to troll a few times a day to get it? Doesn't sound very mature to me.

Are you unable to express yourself without denigrating others, calling them names, and whining yourself? Doesn't sound very mature to me.

How about you take your own advice and move along? But you won't. You'll rage at me, you'll troll some more, you'll pretend to be oblivious as to the cause of the righteous anger of the people blowing off steam here. I've never understood trolls and their constant craving for bad attention. Pathetic, really.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hahaha they arent filtering anything they are just doing something nobody knows waht but it makes no sense at all.
    And they aint gonna BAN any one on what ever server there aint no proof of any scamming or what so ever. The longer they wait .... worser it gets they must be pulling there hair out by now. Hahahahaha its all a BIG joke for what they haven done the last days even on Arch server very sad for so what called proffessional company.

Actually sir you are QUITE wrong. Anyone that entered the code on the site leaves feedback for the GMs and devs to see....to put it simply if you entered a code THEY KNOW. If you entered it more than one and received more than the initial 3 orbs THEY KNOW So your argument stating there is NO proof is quite incorrect. Also....ain't ain't a word ijs.
    If you're so "over it", I'm curious about why you continue to check in and troll on a thread that annoys you? Doesn't sound very mature to me.

Are you so desperate for attention you need to troll a few times a day to get it? Doesn't sound very mature to me.

Are you unable to express yourself without denigrating others, calling them names, and whining yourself? Doesn't sound very mature to me.

How about you take your own advice and move along? But you won't. You'll rage at me, you'll troll some more, you'll pretend to be oblivious as to the cause of the righteous anger of the people blowing off steam here. I've never understood trolls and their constant craving for bad attention. Pathetic, really.

the fact that you say you dont understand trolls is hilarious. A troll is a troll to confuse you or invoke an emotional response from the person thru words or writing. Simply by making this post you fell subject to trolling Good job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Some players already made 400-500 m when they got a lot of those orbs they gonna take that away to then .... hmmm dont think so.... giving out some nice gift the next few weeks .... hmm dont think its gonna cover the problems and the gap that already took part for most players.
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LOL at pwi at some points i think they are kids Banning them for 1 month isnot even enough the amount of orb they got need way more than 1month to get farmed so u are just giving them a break after being rich or just to make them able to save their orbs for the new gears that is coming out ???
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

the fact that you say you dont understand trolls is hilarious. A troll is a troll to confuse you or invoke an emotional response from the person thru words or writing. Simply by making this post you fell subject to trolling Good job

Did I sound confused? Did I sound emotional? Though I can understand your position that responding advances a troll's agenda, I don't agree with it.

I do get annoyed when the same two or three people play dumb, over and over again, about the concerns of people posting here. If in excess of 500 pages hasn't educated them about the issues, they're either exceptionally slow learners (which is possible though unlikely), or they feel the bad attention they gain from trolling is worth making themselves appear to be dim-witted.

My children sometimes work real hard to get my bad attention too. I assume your approach would be for me to not "fall subject" to that, and let them get away with it without comment? That's probably what happened to the trolls too, and here we are.

Meh, whatever.
  • Stratakis - Raging Tide
    Stratakis - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    play the game eNjoy the game.DO NOT PUT MONEY IN THIS GAME
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Glorious Orb Sale

Ready for the feast of the week? We've got the brand new pack, Glorious Mirth, on sale this week along with a large amount of refinement items such as orbs and stones. Pick up the pack you need to refine that gear to the shiniest it can be! Check out the items below for details. Sale Start Date:Wednesday, November

And then this THE BIG INSULT to everyone that dint get anything.

but we cant blame GM for this other department handles that PR comminication things.

How they call it the Left hand doesnt know what the Right hand is doing?
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Did I sound confused? Did I sound emotional? Though I can understand your position that responding advances a troll's agenda, I don't agree with it.

I do get annoyed when the same two or three people play dumb, over and over again, about the concerns of people posting here. If in excess of 500 pages hasn't educated them about the issues, they're either exceptionally slow learners (which is possible though unlikely), or they feel the bad attention they gain from trolling is worth making themselves appear to be dim-witted.

My children sometimes work real hard to get my bad attention too. I assume your approach would be for me to not "fall subject" to that, and let them get away with it without comment? That's probably what happened to the trolls too, and here we are.

Meh, whatever.

In case if you didn't know, troll is Mythical creature.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options

Meh, whatever.

Here let me reiterate my MAIN point for you
    Simply by making this post you fell subject to trolling Good job

That is all may you have a pleasant day!
    In case if you didn't know, troll is Mythical creature.

lol that is all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    laso beh
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I should totally start replacing game names with Pokemon names and random stuff when I edit. Anyone else agree? b:chuckle

I vote for pony names. =D
    who got banned ? in harshlands no one yet ! where is the justice ??

On HL no one so far. It's funny cause on HL we know exactly who did abuse and I guess it's the same on other servers, so far we don't see people banned.

I understand PWI cannot tell us the names, but I hope they will update when they wil have punish so we cabn verify that the abusers got punish.

I vote for 1 month of ban for each orb the people got from abuse.

40 orbs? 40 months. =D

That's not permanent, but they will learn. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

40 orbs? 40 months. =D

Brilliant, b:cute but falling on deaf and ignorant eyes and ears. 99% sure it won't happen. They're not that sensible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    On HL no one so far. It's funny cause on HL we know exactly who did abuse and I guess it's the same on other servers, so far we don't see people banned.

I understand PWI cannot tell us the names, but I hope they will update when they wil have punish so we cabn verify that the abusers got punish.

40 orbs? 40 months. =D

I had the same idea, but with weeks. I think months would be too harsh (think about it: 40 months is over 3 years, so that is pretty much perma ban from an aging game as PWI). 40 weeks is a lot of time already, would be enough for them to farm all those orbs and more, even if they suck at farming.
  • juicybluca
    juicybluca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i found another mail address we should address this too:

ir@pwrd.com

Evan.Peng@pwrd.com

as Subject: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games

as Content:
    Good evening,
    i have always been satisfied by your company products and enjoyed spending my money into them.
    they naively released a bugged code that irreversibly damaged the game balance and economy on each one of the game servers
    then they offered a illogical, irrational, clueless, nonprofessional, against the playerbase and completely ineffective solution.
    This overall made the game experience not enjoyable anymore and it affected 70% of your playerbase (thousands of players),
    Therefore i'm asking to put some professional able to find a proper solution to this issue,
    playerbase suggestion was to rollback Perfect World International servers to a previous to bug backup point,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645491
    Best Regards.

bump this
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I vote for pony names. =D

Let it be so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    523 pages in this thread alone, and yet, the players who didn't abuse this or get a chance to grab the code are remaining out of luck.

What a joke. PWE believes it's okay to abuse things and get away with it. Breaking the rules is okay, according to PWE. Someone should have let me know how to abuse the orbs, that way I would be on par with the many people who did it.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    juicybluca wrote: »

as Content:
    Good evening,
    they ignored us.
    Best Regards.

bump this

Considering all PWE pays them is a license fee and all Zen charges go directly to PWE, I don't think China much care.

Also, I would advise, if you're going to send that, that you translate it into Chinese. It'll be faster and quicker for them. I believe Beijing writes in Traditional Script.

Also, isn't it against the company rules and what not for employees of other versions to use or even view this website? Kind of like the same way that PWE Employees aren;t allowed to visit or play on PServers?

Edit: Those links lead to a 404 error.
This discussion has been closed.