Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• jkljhh
    jkljhh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sooo , who missed the event get sht , 5 HYPER STONES? I can get 600k and buy them myself, so some people got dragon orbs and all the things and the rest that didn't got it because of this "Code expired" **** get nothing, only 5 hyper stones? GG Pwi. You got nothing of perfect.
  • Raffiel - Dreamweaver
    Raffiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wyldheart wrote: »
    Seriously?...sounds like you got your "share" of orbs....a lot of HONEST peeps didn't get one single orb because of the abuse and I know of SEVERAL people who got 10+ orbs..one is bragging he got over 30. If one orb on the DW server sells for like 50 million, how much value do you think peeps have at 30+? Thats a HUGE advantage! I've played for over 5 years and I know how HARD it is to reach that refinement level if you are NOT a cash player, so YES....WE HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN....if it gets old to you, QUIT READING!

Taking out your frustrations on a fellow player who is merely stating their opinion is not going to further your cause, the forums are for everyone not just those who feel they have been unjustly treated.

If it affects you that much fill out the form suggested a few pages back, constructively do something to alter the outcome.

And no, I didn't get anything as I was asleep during the code redemption before you accuse me as well.
  • juicybluca
    juicybluca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i found another mail address we should address this too:

ir@pwrd.com

Evan.Peng@pwrd.com

as Subject: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games

as Content:
    Good evening,
    i'm a long date player of your online games,
    i have always been satisfied by your company products and enjoyed spending my money into them.
    Recently your PWE (USA-EU) department proved inconceivable incompetence,
    talking about Perfect World International game,
    they naively released a bugged code that irreversibly damaged the game balance and economy on each one of the game servers
    then they offered a illogical, irrational, clueless, nonprofessional, against the playerbase and completely ineffective solution.
    This overall made the game experience not enjoyable anymore and it affected 70% of your playerbase (thousands of players),
    hurting even more who invested money in your awesome online-mmorpgs.
    Therefore i'm asking to put some professional able to find a proper solution to this issue,
    playerbase suggestion was to rollback Perfect World International servers to a previous to bug backup point,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645491
    Looking forward to see some proper professional choices to be taken.
    Best Regards.

bump this
  • Raffiel - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    juicybluca wrote: »
    as Subject: Major complaint about how your PWE staff is mismanaging your online games

as Content:
    Good evening,
    i'm a long date player of your online games,
    i have always been satisfied by your company products and enjoyed spending my money into them.
    Recently your PWE (USA-EU) department proved inconceivable incompetence,
    talking about Perfect World International game,
    they naively released a bugged code that irreversibly damaged the game balance and economy on each one of the game servers
    then they offered a illogical, irrational, clueless, nonprofessional, against the playerbase and completely ineffective solution.
    This overall made the game experience not enjoyable anymore and it affected 70% of your playerbase (thousands of players),
    hurting even more who invested money in your awesome online-mmorpgs.
    Therefore i'm asking to put some professional able to find a proper solution to this issue,
    playerbase suggestion was to rollback Perfect World International servers to a previous to bug backup point,
    they ignored us.
    For reference here is the forum thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645671
    and here is the playerbase poll: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1645491
    Looking forward to see some proper professional choices to be taken.
    Best Regards.

bump this

Just out of curiousity and the fact that i'm on my sin looking for a BH Delta Wave 2 squad with nothing else to do, what will you do if this is ignored too like the roll back request asked for repeatedly in this thread?
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wyldheart wrote: »
    Seriously?...sounds like you got your "share" of orbs....a lot of HONEST peeps didn't get one single orb because of the abuse and I know of SEVERAL people who got 10+ orbs..one is bragging he got over 30. If one orb on the DW server sells for like 50 million, how much value do you think peeps have at 30+? Thats a HUGE advantage! I've played for over 5 years and I know how HARD it is to reach that refinement level if you are NOT a cash player, so YES....WE HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN....if it gets old to you, QUIT READING!

Looks like you don't know that these orbs are BOUND! Meaning that you cannot trade or sell it, means that they are worth NOTHING. You can't exchange these for any kind of money in-game. So get over it or go cry somewhere where people actually care.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    Suprprutty - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I still don't agree with a rollback (at this point) so I'd suggest people edit the message to generally point that they ignored the request as well as offer other solutions people though of (manually removing the D.Orbs?) etc.

Even IF they decide to do something, rollback at that point would be waaaay too late. I'm not participating in the mailing stuff but good luck to those who are.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I still don't agree with a rollback (at this point) so I'd suggest people edit the message to generally point that they ignored the request as well as offer other solutions people though of (manually removing the D.Orbs?) etc.

Even IF they decide to do something, rollback at that point would be waaaay too late. I'm not participating in the mailing stuff but good luck to those who are.

Learn to read OP and see that it was announced already that there will NOT be a rollback -.-
  • kayw16
    kayw16 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So I noticed I still didn't get banned. I have almost 6k event gold. All my gear is +10 and I'm about to go for +12. If I get banned I will let you guys know through this account, since this shouldn't be banned.(Not my main)

You guys should have re-rolled the servers as soon as you found out about the abuse. I didn't know the code was a one time use. Some one just messaged me in game with the code and told me to spam it. If you want to ban my main, go ahead. My friends quit anyway and the game is dying. I remember when you could actually find a squad for bh 59 and lower. Or when you could come across someone killing the same quest mob as you. So you could squad up and do it together. That is a rare occurrence now. The only thing I will miss about this game is the money I put into it. That is if I'm banned for ever, which I know won't happen.

Hope you guys open your eyes to what you really did. I was about to put 3,000 USD into this game. I just cashed in my PPT at work so I could refine and gem my gear. Ultimately just max out my seeker. Now I don't have to because you gave me all this free stuff. I'm going to go buy me a fancy Hooker for a week instead. You guys lost so much potential money when you gave out that code. Also you betrayed a huge amount of customers. Thank you.
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Looks like you don't know that these orbs are BOUND! Meaning that you cannot trade or sell it, means that they are worth NOTHING. You can't exchange these for any kind of money in-game. So get over it or go cry somewhere where people actually care.

Who said anything about selling them?
    People with +5 gears got to +10, people with +10 gears gambled +11 for free and got them +11 refines.

Both cases would require said players to farm, merchant or charge real money and buy the orbs from boutique or from players who bought from boutique.

That means they just saved themselves a load of coins which can invest in other things (NW upgrades? better shards?) instead of having to buy the orbs.

In addition, some charms plus event gold (= charms) so they don't need to buy charms either.

inb4youareanotherQQers
    inb4assumptonimbutthurt
    inb4 etc etc etc
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kayw16 wrote: »
    So I noticed I still didn't get banned. I have almost 6k event gold. All my gear is +10 and I'm about to go for +12. If I get banned I will let you guys know through this account, since this shouldn't be banned.(Not my main)

You guys should have re-rolled the servers as soon as you found out about the abuse. I didn't know the code was a one time use. Some one just messaged me in game with the code and told me to spam it. If you want to ban my main, go ahead. My friends quit anyway and the game is dying. I remember when you could actually find a squad for bh 59 and lower. Or when you could come across someone killing the same quest mob as you. So you could squad up and do it together. That is a rare occurrence now. The only thing I will miss about this game is the money I put into it. That is if I'm banned for ever, which I know won't happen.

Hope you guys open your eyes to what you really did. I was about to put 3,000 USD into this game. I just cashed in my PPT at work so I could refine and gem my gear. Ultimately just max out my seeker. Now I don't have to because you gave me all this free stuff. I'm going to go buy me a fancy Hooker for a week instead. You guys lost so much potential money when you gave out that code. Also you betrayed a huge amount of customers. Thank you.

''Game is dying'' that is only matter of opinion. And because of brats like you, honest players like me, never got the chance to use the code ONE time and be happy. So, I have a feeling that its a permanent ban for you. No matter what you say.
  • cashmeare
    cashmeare Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ghdfghdfgh wrote: »
    I tried filling in the form and pressing Submit but I get:

"Sorry, your information submission is failed, please try again!"

I tried several times and from different browsers but no joy, same error.
    Anyone else manage to get this to work?

probobly failed for same reason as the ord debacle lol, afterall it is part of pwe
  • Suprprutty - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Learn to read OP and see that it was announced already that there will NOT be a rollback -.-

those messages would make it sound like we're requesting a rollback - this is what I was pointing at, you learn to read better
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Who said anything about selling them?
    People with +5 gears got to +10, people with +10 gears gambled +11 for free and got them +11 refines.

Both cases would require said players to farm, merchant or charge real money and buy the orbs from boutique or from players who bought from boutique.

That means they just saved themselves a load of coins which can invest in other things (NW upgrades? better shards?) instead of having to buy the orbs.

In addition, some charms plus event gold (= charms) so they don't need to buy charms either.

inb4youareanotherQQers
    inb4assumptonimbutthurt
    inb4 etc etc etc

Its not like they are good with these orbs with rest of their time of PWI. Of course there will be armor what they need to refine again and then they need to buy the orbs. They just temporally saved load of coins.
  • Raffiel - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kayw16 wrote: »
    So I noticed I still didn't get banned. I have almost 6k event gold. All my gear is +10 and I'm about to go for +12. If I get banned I will let you guys know through this account, since this shouldn't be banned.(Not my main) - Hasn't been banned yet, they did say it was going to be a time consuming exercise.

You guys should have re-rolled the servers as soon as you found out about the abuse. Correct, this would have prevented 500+ pages of rage b:chuckleI didn't know the code was a one time use. Some one just messaged me in game with the code and told me to spam it. If you want to ban my main, go ahead. My friends quit anyway and the game is dying. I remember when you could actually find a squad for bh 59 and lower. Or when you could come across someone killing the same quest mob as you. So you could squad up and do it together. That is a rare occurrence now. The only thing I will miss about this game is the money I put into it. That is if I'm banned for ever, which I know won't happen.

Hope you guys open your eyes to what you really did. I was about to put 3,000 USD into this game. I just cashed in my PPT at work so I could refine and gem my gear. Ultimately just max out my seeker. Now I don't have to because you gave me all this free stuff. I'm going to go buy me a fancy Hooker for a week instead. You guys lost so much potential money when you gave out that code.Correct again and you are just 1 player, think of the wider consequences of say, 1000 players Also you betrayed a huge amount of customers. Agreeing with you again, but PWI is thinking about the unlucky people, we can buy +10 orbs for 35 gold each now!! Thank you.

See the red text
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    YES, let's be REALLY CLEAR about a few things from this.

1) A ROLLBACK WILL NOT HAPPEN - PERIOD. You are welcome to complain all you want but it will do no good.

2) THE ORIGINAL COMPENSATION CODE WILL NOT BE ENABLED NOR WILL ANYONE NOT PLAYING ON THE ARCHOSAUR SERVER GET TO RECEIVE IT. DoD has posted PWI's offical response to this. Plus, and lets all be really honest here, PWI should have NEVER given away so much, that was just plain stupid on their part. NEVER give away refining orbs higher than +5.

Now I have the thread I start to get the PWI community to do something about it here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1646951

Start with the support ticket system I even supply the text to open with. Plus the fact that a GM responded to that thread in addition to this one suggests to me that we have gotten PWI's attention.

I've offered a compromise to this - 1 Ocean Orb, 1 Event gold card, 1 platinum VIP ticket. Yes, its not as great as the original but it is something significant. not just 5 hyper stones.
  • fearnuke
    fearnuke Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If people want PWI to take them SERIOUSLY there needs to be a total stop to everyone cash shopping while they sort out there issues.....We all know that wont happen.... so pwi will keep **** us because they get rich by doing so, why would they stop.
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I dont give a F about the bann, the bann will only be for tops 6 months or what ever. What i want is 3 +10 orbs , i wanna get thoose orbs and event gold too other wise its unfair -.- beside the bann wont make me and other ppl feel better cause some people got so many orbs that they wont need to farm to +12 gears, when others has to farm for months to achieve that, its just stupid.

Get the orb code back up so others that never got to get it get them ffs.
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i for one have decided to stop playing for now until they properly compensate the rest of us otherwise ill b done for good.
  • lostinco
    lostinco Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    just an observation most people who are complaining are not from the server originally affected by the roll back, why pwe tried to cross server compensate however good the intent may have been is the original mistake. for those who were compensated and chose to send their orbs to their other toons on servers that were not affected i wouldn't say that was a mistake the compensation was to do with as those affected saw fit, it was their choice. i didn't get any orbs myself due to the fact i was not online during the roolback time does this mean i should cry and whine until i get it? i think not i have other things to do with my time. for those of you who abused congrats on you op toon i guess and for those who did not abuse and were left with nothing goodluck going forward hope something is done to satisfy you. for everyone else happy holidays...make good choicesb:victory
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I really feel sorry for anyone that has legitimate problems with the game that send in tickets due to all the people sending in tickets whining and moaning still like kids not allowed any toys in the toy store when some kids got one toy and some other kids got a bunch of toys. Boo F***ing hoo.

Yeah PWE screwed up. Get over it, or quit the damn game. Its as simple as that.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I really feel sorry for anyone that has legitimate problems with the game that send in tickets due to all the people sending in tickets whining and moaning still like kids not allowed any toys in the toy store when some kids got one toy and some other kids got a bunch of toys. Boo F***ing hoo.

Well, PWI can shut us up by paying us off or banning us. I'm my case, either is perfectly fine with me.
  • Shanabee - Harshlands
    Shanabee - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I dont give a F about the bann, the bann will only be for tops 6 months or what ever. What i want is 3 +10 orbs , i wanna get thoose orbs and event gold too other wise its unfair -.- beside the bann wont make me and other ppl feel better cause some people got so many orbs that they wont need to farm to +12 gears, when others has to farm for months to achieve that, its just stupid.

Get the orb code back up so others that never got to get it get them ffs.

yeah i think the same b:surrender
    just get the code up again i dont even care if other got more, i just want mine too...
  • FooFighters - Raging Tide
    FooFighters - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    **** the hyper stones I want the Dragon Orb Ocean.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

I don't.

It's PWI's error for things being like this. Now they can dig themselves out of their own hole.

It's not like their customer service is GOOD.
    Here we go again....
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    fearnuke wrote: »
    If people want PWI to take them SERIOUSLY there needs to be a total stop to everyone cash shopping while they sort out there issues.....We all know that wont happen.... so pwi will keep **** us because they get rich by doing so, why would they stop.

Nukie. b:kiss
  • kayw16
    kayw16 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ''Game is dying'' that is only matter of opinion. And because of brats like you, honest players like me, never got the chance to use the code ONE time and be happy. So, I have a feeling that its a permanent ban for you. No matter what you say.

So because I happen to be on at the time I am a brat? Nice logic you have there. I was doing bh 79 and I kept seeing the red messages. So messaged one of my friends who got the orbs. They gave me the code and linked the orb. So I used it. No one ever told me that the code was a one time use. I didn't have the chance to get on facebook and read the now deleted post of the code. I got the code in game. Also I don't think I can be anymore honest. I admitted what I did and accept what ever consequences even though I didn't know it was a glitch. I understand you are upset that you got nothing, but there is no need to harass me. I am on your side. I wanted justice for everyone. I rather have been rolled back than for a lot of my friends to be mad at me because I got orbs and they didn't. If I get banned so be it. It will probably do me some good. Since I spend so much of time on here and money in the past.
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    im pretty sure the orbs pack was a holiday gift not compensation for archasour server they got 5x for compensation.
  • jessjesss
    jessjesss Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

AMEN b:bye
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No it was compensation that was originally for Archosaur only, but they messed up and now a good portion of the players who didn't get the orbs are now given an orb sale so that they can spend money to get what most players got for free cause pwi wants the money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    who got banned ? in harshlands no one yet ! where is the justice ??
This discussion has been closed.