Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• tsamorodriguez1
    tsamorodriguez1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If you're upset, do something about it.

Go here to BBB

Click file a complaint, then submit. No account req, and takes all of 5 minutes.

This ^
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Note: The BBB does not care that players got orbs and then the original compensation code was reactived after the orb code was abused.

BBB will see that they turned on another code, and will be satisfyed. People on other websites have tried to complain to the BBB about gifts and things and THEY DID NOT CARE.

Don't be surprised if nothing happens. The BBB has better things to deal with, like fraud and scamming. On that note, you have not been scammed by PWI. Orbs were a free gift removed for a legitimate reason and therefore does not constitute scamming.
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hey gm's wake up there selling codes on arch server now what are you people going to do about it some p[eople are getting orbs some not wth going on here!!!!!
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hey gm's wake up there selling codes on arch server now what are you people going to do about it some p[eople are getting orbs some not wth going on here!!!!!

Selling codes AGAIN? lol so many morons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013

We all saw this coming again.

Unfortunately the codes are to use as the player's wish. Whether on their Arch account or another server, or to do with them what they want.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If you're so "over it", I'm curious about why you continue to check in and troll on a thread that annoys you? Doesn't sound very mature to me.

Are you so desperate for attention you need to troll a few times a day to get it? Doesn't sound very mature to me.

Are you unable to express yourself without denigrating others, calling them names, and whining yourself? Doesn't sound very mature to me.

How about you take your own advice and move along? But you won't. You'll rage at me, you'll troll some more, you'll pretend to be oblivious as to the cause of the righteous anger of the people blowing off steam here. I've never understood trolls and their constant craving for bad attention. Pathetic, really.

Trust me when I say this, I am not desperate for attention. I could give two ***** what anyone here thinks about me, or want to deem me a "troll". What you seem to fail in understanding, is PWI is just a game. Nothing more. Its not a way of life. Its nothing to stress over. It didn't kill your puppy. The only aspect it has is if you like the game play it. Don't like the game don't play it.

Some people abused a code, let PWE handle it the way they see fit. If you don't like how they handle it, then either suck it up or quit the game. I'm sure you read the ToS when you signed up to start playing right? Or did you miss this part:

(b) PWE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.

Do I agree with their decision to not give compensation to those of us that didn't get it? No. Am I going to cry over it? No. Its just a game. There are far greater things in life to worry about than something as minuscule to life as a MMO and what pixels one person received as opposed to what someone else didn't.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There are far greater things in life to worry about than something as minuscule to life as a MMO and what pixels one person received as opposed to what someone else didn't.

Or whether people are letting off steam on a thread on a game forum. Calm down.
  • rose1111111
    rose1111111 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    YAAHHH, 35 gold +10 orbs, YAHOOOOOOOO
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Note: The BBB does not care that players got orbs and then the original compensation code was reactived after the orb code was abused.

BBB will see that they turned on another code, and will be satisfyed. People on other websites have tried to complain to the BBB about gifts and things and THEY DID NOT CARE.

Don't be surprised if nothing happens. The BBB has better things to deal with, like fraud and scamming. On that note, you have not been scammed by PWI. Orbs were a free gift removed for a legitimate reason and therefore does not constitute scamming.

There is alot more to complain to the BBB than their failed attempt to compensate us for their **** up. What about the horrid and shoddy Customer server PWE has given us? or the fact that they CLEARLY dont listen to much of ANYTHING we say is its customers? so what u said is really just a tiny part of why people SHOULD tell the BBB about PWEs shoddy practices. Just the tip of the iceberg. I for one dont think anyone should try to threaten to go to the BBB for this. That is just silly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kayw16
    kayw16 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Page 1 of this thread right above the code that you used more than once b:bye

Obviously you didn't even attempt to read my previous post. I never went on the website or facebook to read about the code. My friend messaged me with the code and linked the orb.
  • Butcheredkil - Sanctuary
    Butcheredkil - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this whole situation reminds me of what happened on -Donuts- a few months ago. after a weekly update, it was shown that "crystals" (equivalent of Zen on PWI) was posted at 100xtal for 1cent. as a casher, i figgured id take advantage of this really great deal!!! to my surprise when i purchased the 100 xtals.... they gave me 10,000,000 xtal (10 million) - estimated value of $10,000USD. of course many people got wind of this and it was so widely abused - one friend of mine bought 50mil xtals and sold cashshop items for 1copper (basically free) each to anyone who was fast enough to click his shop.

i kept my spending to myself, however after some swift character lock outs by the Gm's, followed by spam complaints and tickets sent etc... all the toons who purchased the xtals, or recieved gifts from people who purchased were not only banned, but Deleted .. permanently.
    this may have been effective in keeping the game balanced, however, there was apparently no way for them to track anyone who purchased the items from player shops. so in the week followin, a whole new generation of players who never used cash before, are suddenly OP

there was at no point any admission of error on the company's part, and all the blame was placed on the player base. their reasoning "players willfully exploiting a known bug" therefore violating the TOS.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Damn Kossy edits..for a moment I thought there's a game named donuts.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Damn Kossy edits..for a moment I thought there's a game named donuts.

It would be the most delicious game of them all. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Whaat its not game?

i was googling for it and ordering already wth
    b:cry
  • ortini
    ortini Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have 2 accounts on dreamweaver, and have not yet gotten any dragon orbs. Does someone have the phone number or email of someone who is actually in charge or gives a damn?
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ortini wrote: »
    I have 2 accounts on dreamweaver, and have not yet gotten any dragon orbs. Does someone have the phone number or email of someone who is actually in charge or gives a damn?
    Try http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/index.html b:embarrass
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What's with the blatant lie of not being able to change sales once they've gone live? You've done it before and we know it doesn't require maint to put stuff on sale...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    glad i dont support this game financially anymore
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    DoD:
    Will the people that has gotten nothing from this code be given any sort of compensations for having nothing whilst some got the right amount or even more?
    or will they be given nothing in compensation and just have to bite the sour apple?
    At this time, we have some things lined up for December which we are taking another look at how to adjust concerning the recent events. Will we be reopening the code again? I do not know as that has never been up to me, but I can say December will not be a boring. I will be updating the main compensation thread when I have details. I'm expecting new info next week following the holiday weekend.

i am sorry but we really want to know if PWI will give the same orb to others that hasnt get it yet. December event that u say wont be boring is not the answer of this situation. Beside for december event, its not only for us who cant redeem the code, but also for people who get it, whether they get it lots by lag or abuse. So please ask this to ur boss.
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited November 2013
    DoD:
    Will the people that has gotten nothing from this code be given any sort of compensations for having nothing whilst some got the right amount or even more?
    or will they be given nothing in compensation and just have to bite the sour apple?
    At this time, we have some things lined up for December which we are taking another look at how to adjust concerning the recent events. Will we be reopening the code again? I do not know as that has never been up to me, but I can say December will not be a boring. I will be updating the main compensation thread when I have details. I'm expecting new info next week following the holiday weekend.

i am sorry but we really want to know if PWI will give the same orb to others that hasnt get it yet. December event that u say wont be boring is not the answer of this situation. Beside for december event, its not only for us who cant redeem the code, but also for people who get it, whether they get it lots by lag or abuse. So please ask this to ur boss.

I understand the concern, and have already asked that question. At this time, those who were on Archosaur during the rollback and did not receive orb compensation should be receiving their's this week.
    As far as whether non-Archosaur players will be receiving orbs, everyone will receive the answer as soon as I do. That is what I'm hoping to have an update for next week.

Thank you for your calm response. I appreciate it.
  • Daftajr - Lost City
    Daftajr - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ty. I'm going to reinstall game back :)b:pleased
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It was nice to finally hear someone from archosaur say it, getting the orbs is giving them back much much much more than a few days lost. And people from servers such as mine didn't even have a rollback.

But I think pwi ignores the fact that all servers have had technical difficulties these past months like i mentioned before my server stays down for hours after maintenance and we got stuck in instances one time followed by about a whole hour of not being able to log in game and this was not long ago.

I understand archosaur was rolled back but they have 5x everything, every single last person is getting orbs. They already had the 5 hypers which even though that's being offered to everyone now since this orb thing happened its more like a slap to the face than a reward.

I'll be eager to see how pwi fixes this problem.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    like i mentioned before my server stays down for hours after maintenance and we got stuck in instances one time followed by about a whole hour of not being able to log in game and this was not long ago.
    Theres this fairly common hobby called internet surfing, theres also this ancient thing called a book. You could try one of those when your waiting.
    When all else fails, tuck yourself in and go to sleep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I understand the concern, and have already asked that question. At this time, those who were on Archosaur during the rollback and did not receive orb compensation should be receiving their's this week.
    As far as whether non-Archosaur players will be receiving orbs, everyone will receive the answer as soon as I do. That is what I'm hoping to have an update for next week.

A GM that actually responds to player questions, I think that is a first. b:laugh
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Theres this fairly common hobby called internet surfing, theres also this ancient thing called a book. You could try one of those when your waiting.
    When all else fails, tuck yourself in and go to sleep.

No duh idiot I'm just saying they need to quit acting like every other server ran perfect while archosaur had all the problems. Maybe you should go surf the internet since all it seems you do is lurk these forums rofl.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    A GM that actually responds to player questions, I think that is a first. b:laugh

Still leaves many many questions unanswered though but i do respect a GM response to anything at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Still leaves many many questions unanswered though but i do respect a GM response to anything at this point.

He can only answer what he knows. Other GMs just didn't bother responding, I'd rather get an "I hear you but I don't know the answer" than being completely ignored like we were in the past.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I apologize for my rant earlier, I know it's not your fault but this last week has left many of us frustrated and confused. Let's all eat candy and I wish I could have turkey. Also some nice christmas fashion.

Happy Hollidays~
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    He can only answer what he knows. Other GMs just didn't bother responding, I'd rather get an "I hear you but I don't know the answer" than being completely ignored like we were in the past.

I agree good point. Now if only he could be informed of what is really gonna happen too so we can get all these issues settled...i just wanna enjoy my game again without these people with their un fairly refined gear in my way xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    it sucks the gm's get the brunt of the qq when stuff like this happens, even more so when simple fixes are ignored. Common sense has not existed in large game companies in quite a while
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
This discussion has been closed.