Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• nev2
    nev2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Look i dont need to Read ur FORUMS.. i been reading them.. Oviously you do not care about any of ur players as you guys seem to keep **** things up here.. YOU GUYS PUT OUT A COAD for ALL PLAYERS to redeem.. there for making it so EVERYONE gets a chance at the orbs. So, instead of fixing the link .. the logical thing to do.. you guys discontinue it.. then send out a coad for 5 hypers.. what do you think we are gunna do with that.. free Fc X3 with that? No i dont think so.. No one wants ur 5 Hypers.... You guys prommised THE PUBLIC something and MOST Never got. so you are **** more then HALF ur players out of something YOU Gave a coad for.. then post on furums Free 5 hypers.. PATHETIC MUCH... I figured I'ed Write things in bold here Sence i dont think you guys are getting the POINT HERE.... I may not be able to spell worth ****.. but even myself is compident enuff here to to realised how well you just screwed everyone out of what they were prommised in the first place... Where im from they call that RENIGGING - When you prommise something/Given, then take it away. For you guys to take something away for what reasons.. other then Lazyness in taking the time to do what is right. you give 5 Hypers. im not a stupid person. i have been reading ur forums.. following all the things going on there and the many people that are pissed off about how you have screwed them out of getting something they were prommised. is it that hard to fix a link so the ones that got.. cant get... and the ones who didnt have a chance at getting? I dont think so.. my Nephew could Fix that .. you just dont care and dont care to take the time nore do you care about the players.. and a freaking Ban for a month aint Gunna change ****. those people are going to log back in and still have thier plused up gear(that Supposidly) got banned and Games on for them. not to mention the Charms and the 2x event coad you screwed out of people that they ALSO get to keep.. Teaches me a lesson here.. Be as greedy as you can... Pwi wont do shiiit to me.. Account baned for month.. no worries play on Ault account XD YAY !! Thats what you are teaching the people that did the glitch.. that they win and ME,OTHER PLAYERS OF THIS GAME THAT DID NOT CHEAT DON'T GET ANYTHING !!! Good going for YOU GUYS XD Round of applause on being sutch **** ups XD GO YOU !! No i dont think so give us what was promised !! I have been nothing but loyal to thie game.. i DONT play any other game BUT THIS ONE.... and reasons like this is WHY i dont care to play anymore. just like real government.. the RICH profit and the low man gets it shoved up his ***.. And you wonder why so many people are pissed.. Take that home on ur Conscious and smoke it ..b:chuckle
  • kayw16
    kayw16 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nev2 wrote: »
    Look i dont need to Read ur FORUMS.. i been reading them.. Oviously you do not care about any of ur players as you guys seem to keep **** things up here.. YOU GUYS PUT OUT A COAD for ALL PLAYERS to redeem.. there for making it so EVERYONE gets a chance at the orbs. So, instead of fixing the link .. the logical thing to do.. you guys discontinue it.. then send out a coad for 5 hypers.. what do you think we are gunna do with that.. free Fc X3 with that? No i dont think so.. No one wants ur 5 Hypers.... You guys prommised THE PUBLIC something and MOST Never got. so you are **** more then HALF ur players out of something YOU Gave a coad for.. then post on furums Free 5 hypers.. PATHETIC MUCH... I figured I'ed Write things in bold here Sence i dont think you guys are getting the POINT HERE.... I may not be able to spell worth ****.. but even myself is compident enuff here to to realised how well you just screwed everyone out of what they were prommised in the first place... Where im from they call that RENIGGING - When you prommise something/Given, then take it away. For you guys to take something away for what reasons.. other then Lazyness in taking the time to do what is right. you give 5 Hypers. im not a stupid person. i have been reading ur forums.. following all the things going on there and the many people that are pissed off about how you have screwed them out of getting something they were prommised. is it that hard to fix a link so the ones that got.. cant get... and the ones who didnt have a chance at getting? I dont think so.. my Nephew could Fix that .. you just dont care and dont care to take the time nore do you care about the players.. and a freaking Ban for a month aint Gunna change ****. those people are going to log back in and still have thier plused up gear(that Supposidly) got banned and Games on for them. not to mention the Charms and the 2x event coad you screwed out of people that they ALSO get to keep.. Teaches me a lesson here.. Be as greedy as you can... Pwi wont do shiiit to me.. Account baned for month.. no worries play on Ault account XD YAY !! Thats what you are teaching the people that did the glitch.. that they win and ME,OTHER PLAYERS OF THIS GAME THAT DID NOT CHEAT DON'T GET ANYTHING !!! Good going for YOU GUYS XD Round of applause on being sutch **** ups XD GO YOU !! No i dont think so give us what was promised !! I have been nothing but loyal to thie game.. i DONT play any other game BUT THIS ONE.... and reasons like this is WHY i dont care to play anymore. just like real government.. the RICH profit and the low man gets it shoved up his ***.. And you wonder why so many people are pissed.. Take that home on ur Conscious and smoke it ..b:chuckle

Totally agree with you. I was one of the abusers that don't mind getting ban because this game is going to **** any way. Just look at how pwi responds to this situation. If I do get banned which I'm sure I won't . I will be sure to share how long it was and if my items were taken. Wonder if I will get targeted now for admitting it.
  • Loki_Dragon - Lost City
    Loki_Dragon - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pls pwi never ban anyone for real for this 1 week ban then they come back like nothing happened.... useless ban like always
  • Rinkua - Dreamweaver
    Rinkua - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Now people are coming out saying "I abused it! Ban me! I'll be back in a week!" ? Wow..this whole fiasco has drove everyone bonkers. f:stare
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well during my support ticket they think im an archasour player who didnt receive the reward seems they only think that archasour was hit with this problem and none of the other servers.
  • Loki_Dragon - Lost City
    Loki_Dragon - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well during my support ticket they think im an archasour player who didnt receive the reward seems they only think that archasour was hit with this problem and none of the other servers.

they dont care about any other server it seems. Every server got a problem with what they did
  • kayw16
    kayw16 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Now people are coming out saying "I abused it! Ban me! I'll be back in a week!" ? Wow..this whole fiasco has drove everyone bonkers. f:stare[/QUOTE

Yeah, I've lost all respect for pwi. I don't feel as if I should get perm banned because It was a honest misunderstanding. But , if I was banned I would understand because it looks like I abused it, if you don't look at the back story.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Yeah.. so why did I even have to specify that im from LC on the ticket? -.-
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LOL 5 hypers. 5. hypers.
    that's cool, let me just use them hypers worth 400k while at least half the population has more than 3 dragon orb oceans (basically worth 150m+)
    that's cool
    thanks pwi
    #pwilogic
    #ishouldveabusedthecode
    #imaginarybanhammer
    b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • LegendsHunt - Dreamweaver
    LegendsHunt - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    1 X 10 * orb is 50 gold on Dreamweaver or was.

me myself i need 30 X 10* orbs still and about the same in Vit Stones.

Do you really think ima sink another dollar into this game when all the money and work i put into game for the last 2 yrs was just basically tossed aside.

im +7 everything atm

so do the math 30 X 50gold = 1500$
    Same with Vit Stones they go for about 50-65 mil atm there is another 1500$ at least

now ask yourself are u really gonna invest ur money in a game like this when they give ppl thousands of dollars worth of items in game within 5 hours ruining the whole game.

2 yrs of hard dedicated work all down the drain not to mention the money i invested in this game.

And you Really think im gonna invest even another dollar in game??? think about it.. its not difficult.

Work hard play by the rules and spend alot of money and time in game.

and all that work was for what. cause now ppl have gotten thousands of dollars worth of stuff i spent money on and earned for free. they have a better main then me cause they clicked a b:shutup button .

you guys need to take ur head out of ur b:shutup And start fixing this problem .

cause im literally thinking of leaving game. and ive been dedicated to this game my Xbox360 has sat there for 2 yrs untouched to play this game .

i own a faction and have Raised Alot of 100+ ppl whether they with us or not anymore. and there is still tons of ppl who count on me in game and look to m for help and info . and i do everything i can to keep ppl my guildmate's my friends happy.

but this glitch has made everything so unbalanced that there are ppl i trained ... with +10 gear all of a sudden out doing me . yea im b:shutup angry

ive helped these ppl earn their way . and u gave away everything they need to become better in less than 5 hours.

within a day ppl i knew that had trouble earning a few mil aint so worried about coin now .. now they can solo tt-ANYTHING while i still have trouble in 3-2.

Hell u havent seen any lvl 80's forming fc with all their new +10 gear? u have completly ruined the game to the point where its not even worth working hard for what you need anymore.

Just wait for pwi team to mess up again to abuse their next codes. cause we all kno they dont kno what they doin lol ..Example :Heroic Chest / DreamChaser / Dragon orbs

Was bad enough when u added nw and made raps go from 2 mil to 50 k but you guys are really trying to ruin the game for the ppl who are dedicated and try to earn .

ok last of all im sorry for this msg to everyone who reads.. im b:angry as b:shutup hell

And why is my avatar a damn cleric im a Fish!

Yeaa. and ur offer of 5 free hypers Shove them where the sun dont shine pwi staff

That is an insult to every single person who didnt get anything. more like a punch to the face . and there is alot who dont deserve that.

Again sry everyone im still raging
  • Serpistica - Sanctuary
    Serpistica - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And why is my avatar a damn cleric im a Fish!b:cry

Yeaa. and ur offer of 5 free hypers Shove them where the sun dont shine pwi staff

That is an insult to every single person who didnt get anything. more like a punch to the face . and there is alot who dont deserve that.

Again sry everyone im still raging

Worse then that, the code for the hypers is older (by a few days) than the Code for the D. Orbs... b:angry

So that code isn't even a "gift" for the trouble...This GM's Suck, they should rehire the ones that even played with us and did in game events when the game started...and if they are still the same....then...............
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    they wont ban anyone either gonanreroll so stop asking for bs lol b:cute same as happend whit goon and other glitches before keep playing and have fun b:cute
  • ishtera1970
    ishtera1970 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Um just curious how so many of these characters are still getting congratulated about dragon orbs if the code was expired! This is adding insult to injury for those people who now know that they will never get their code for orbs and goodies! Or has someone **** the codes page? That would not surprise me all things considered. Defender of Dreams, thank you for all of your support through this. You and the Moderators have done an excellent job considering all the hell that has broken loose. Could you please see if the system announcements could be turned off so that it is not rubbing salt into the wound for those who missed out? b:flower
  • hardrockjhay
    hardrockjhay Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Still unfair for those who has the free orb. I mean in all server. Was waiting for this result for a while thinking I could get even 1 redemption of this orb. It just not funny to see that Im farming my own orb for a month or two and they just got 3x10* it quickly in one snap. Sorry, tis is just my opinion...
  • themelc
    themelc Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    "Maintenance Discussion] 11-26 -2013 RESTART
    Today, 05:52 PM

Hello everyone,

We'll be having a server maintenance tonight that will be just a restart, no new patch this week.

We expect those who are still having login issues with Archosaur, to be able to login successfully post-maintenance tonight.

Maintenance time estimation is the usual 11:00 PM PST - 2:00 AM PST.

This week's maintenance question:

How many people would it take in-game to kill a GM, and how far would it be able to reach on the map before it died starting at Archosaur West Gate?

(Notes: GM cloak gives 10 million HP // God's Remedy is auto-on // GM not allowed to attack)

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
    GM's can't be stunned"

Its good to see how pwe staff ignores the players. We are all so eager to know that. Not like we have better things to find a answer to
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LOL!! Pwi put Dragon Orb Oceans on sale for 35 gold!!! No wonder Pwe only has a .06% gaming community with satisfaction rate, while -removed- has 54%! Only good thing that came from Pwe is Neverwinter (buying the certificate or whatever its called of course, not actually making the game.) BUT that one still didn't make it to the #1 spot of free to play games because well....the customer service sucks in that one too. I am starting to see a trend here PWE. How about not biting the hands that feed you? That Ocean orb sale is the biggest slap in the face to your players. I can understand the marketing strategy side of it, but come on now. That is just....bull****. Couldn't even put them at 25 gold like they used to be...but put them at 35 LOL! Biggest waste of $3k I have ever spent....is on this game. Never shall I ever do it again. Sure hope this expansion is worth it...Or I will be going to -removed- for sure. (-removed- will run on my Mac no problems btw! Maybe you should try to accommodate for those that use mac?) Happy Holidays to you too scrooge!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    Numelle - Raging Tide Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    give Us New Code !
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LOL!! Pwi put Dragon Orb Oceans on sale for 35 gold!!! No wonder Pwe only has a .06% gaming community with satisfaction rate, while -removed- has 54%! Only good thing that came from Pwe is Neverwinter (buying the certificate or whatever its called of course, not actually making the game.) BUT that one still didn't make it to the #1 spot of free to play games because well....the customer service sucks in that one too. I am starting to see a trend here PWE. How about not biting the hands that feed you? That Ocean orb sale is the biggest slap in the face to your players. I can understand the marketing strategy side of it, but come on now. That is just....bull****. Couldn't even put them at 25 gold like they used to be...but put them at 35 LOL! Biggest waste of $3k I have ever spent....is on this game. Never shall I ever do it again. Sure hope this expansion is worth it...Or I will be going to -removed- for sure. (-removed- will run on my Mac no problems btw! Maybe you should try to accommodate for those that use mac?) Happy Holidays to you too scrooge!

Will you stop nerd raging already?? Don't make this into big number -.-
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Will you stop nerd raging already?? Don't make this into big number -.-

First of all, that made 0 sense. Second of all, wtf is nerd raging? Third of all, how about you just keep your mouth shut if something is said that does not concern you. In no way, shape, or form did I mention your name, so ****. I am an un satisfied customer and I can rant and rave about me being unhappy all I want. So once again, butt out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

go ahead my dear no one's holding you. uninstall anytime you want and play other F2P games.
  • serafine2039
    serafine2039 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have a quest get the Player who didnt abuse and didnt have use orb code the Chance to get the orbs too for use 1x ?b:sad
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    go ahead my dear no one's holding you. uninstall anytime you want and play other F2P games.

Unless you read everything I said, don't speak. I never said anything about going to a F2P (I will assume that means free to play). I did however say I would leave IF THE EXPANSION WASN'T GOOD. And if you read what I wrote in its entirety I said I would go to -removed-, which is not free to play...so...again..shhhh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Unless you read everything I said, don't speak. I never said anything about going to a F2P (I will assume that means free to play). I did however say I would leave IF THE EXPANSION WASN'T GOOD. And if you read what I wrote in its entirety I said I would go to -removed-, which is not free to play...so...again..shhhh

so you read all those 5k replies? **** you. i reply to your last post i dont need to read all you post ( who will do that ?). You mean to say we need to read all your post before making comment on your post? LOL that ****** hilarious. even you have 100 post on this thread they are all same raging for sure. qq more
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

High five for -removed-!

I have a feeling the marketing division has no idea what's happened here. Someone wanna tell marketing about the orb glitch so they don't put them on sale or?

As for the mac thing, Apple's aren't overly popular with gamers or their target market in China. Which is why Wanmei only develops the game for C++ platforms, aka Windows.

Cookie on the other hand, is US and Macs are really popular there. That's why EA started publishing -name- for mac. I love my Mac -names- <3
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wait wasn't everyone united in raging at the staff or something? Why are we flaming each other now, again?

I sure hope that flaming stuff stops though.... HINTHINT
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • jduir
    jduir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    who ever used the code should have accounts erased.
    I m tired of wasting time to get better and watch all these ppl cheat their way through.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Dammit, Kossy still got me with the ninja edits D:<. I missed two QQ.

Ummm...you put a certain game company back into my post after I removed it myself >.>
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Dammit, Kossy still got me with the ninja edits D:<. I missed two QQ.

Ummm...you put a certain game company back into my post after I removed it myself >.>

Dem simultaneous double edits!

Maybe I'm going too fast lately. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    High five for -removed-!

I have a feeling the marketing division has no idea what's happened here. Someone wanna tell marketing about the orb glitch so they don't put them on sale or?

As for the mac thing, Apple's aren't overly popular with gamers or their target market in China. Which is why Wanmei only develops the game for C++ platforms, aka Windows.

Cookie on the other hand, is US and Macs are really popular there. That's why EA started publishing -name- for mac. I love my Mac -names- <3

b:laugh Lol can't mention Pikachu on here....now thats funny. Kossy is on it! <3

And my reply to the dumbass got removed :( was going to be so fun to point out how he made himself look dumb. Way to take the fun out of it. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Dem simultaneous double edits!

Maybe I'm going too fast lately. b:chuckle

hahahahahaha "cookie on the other hand"

//dead
This discussion has been closed.