[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Comments

• MochiBean - Archosaur
    MochiBean - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Orbs can only be used on equipment below g16...
  • annifrost
    annifrost Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i didnt get any email or code b:cry
  • lucifersangel6
    lucifersangel6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i dont have a mail either .... is it cuz im from europe so it takes some time b4 i get it?...
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Orbs can be used to refine G16 i just did on my Awakened Helm, and yes you only gets 1 not 3 as it stated, but then again its a nice start of compensation :P
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sinmatra
    sinmatra Posts: 4
    edited November 2013
    i got nothing too on my mail what must i do?
  • omgstfuuu
    omgstfuuu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Orbs can only be used on equipment below g16...

Wrong just used it on a piece of RRR9. Just want the other 2 as advertised.
  • richl6
    richl6 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    could it be the code is only going to those that have toons on arch?
  • innovative1965
    innovative1965 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes, the codes only work for toons on archosaur server.

Mods/Gm's, are you sending the emails out in waves? because i have not received it yet.

thank you
  • lucifersangel6
    lucifersangel6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    that is actually the thing it's given to those on archosaur server.. which i am on with 3 accounts.. tho i dont have it yet...
  • MochiBean - Archosaur
    MochiBean - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    K apparently only works on bound G16 and r9. Also its weird when you open the mail with the orb tickets it shows 3 tickets then you only get 1 orb.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, only one orb is given... and it appears a significant amount of people have not received any email.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • namngo19929288
    namngo19929288 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWI
    where is my compensation code the +10 orb please i need some kind of answer
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have 2 accounts. One of them is on the hotmail adres i use every day. It could be possible i blocked PWI there, but even then it should be in the trash box. It is not there either.

The other acc has a gmail acc linked to it that i now just checked for the first time in a year. It is only used for PWI and thus full of only PWI mails. The last one is from a few weeks ago. No recent email with code.

So 2 accs, 2 different mail providers, neither got mail

b:cry
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well fair play to PWI, they were as good as their word, compensation reimbursed with thanks b:pleased
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Any word on how you plan on handling all the people that didn't get an email?
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    annifrost wrote: »
    i Didnt Get Any Email Or Code B:cry

I Didnt Get Anything Either, This Is Soo Frustrating..... First They Blew Up With The So-called Reroll, And Now They Send Stuff To Selected Players And Leave The Rest Of Us Without Anything... Thank You Pwi, If This Is Your Way To **** On Us I Got The Picture....
  • evilurborg
    evilurborg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i got 3 accounts.. but got nothing still.. wonder where the prob lies this time..
  • laguaria1
    laguaria1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    faruskas wrote: »
    I Didnt Get Anything Either, This Is Soo Frustrating..... First They Blew Up With The So-called Reroll, And Now They Send Stuff To Selected Players And Leave The Rest Of Us Without Anything... Thank You Pwi, If This Is Your Way To **** On Us I Got The Picture....

Haven't received anything yet... Is this some kind of joke or something? haven't you did enough damage to our confidence that now you want to rub it onour face?b:shedtearb:shedtear. Well, i tell you this: enough is ENOUGH!!! if you plan to do something, do things right (and please do not attemp to read my mind, if you do, you'll probably wont like what im thinking about you PWI ppl). Thank you b:angry
  • inphernoz
    inphernoz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i didn't got my mail with the code!
  • sardinus
    sardinus Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    faruskas wrote: »
    laguaria1 wrote: »
    Haven't received anything yet... Is this some kind of joke or something? haven't you did enough damage to our confidence that now you want to rub it onour face?b:shedtearb:shedtear. Well, i tell you this: enough is ENOUGH!!! if you plan to do something, do things right (and please do not attemp to read my mind, if you do, you'll probably wont like what im thinking about you PWI ppl). Thank you b:angry

never got an email (except for an autoreply saying youre sorry) no code, no NOTHING!!!!
    ---just when i start to forget about the whole incident created by the reroll, Just when we are recovering from all of our loss and trying to get back to a normal "life" you come up with this and send items to half the server and leave the other half with nothing but a bitter taste of the whole thing again --- ARENT YOU GOING TO STOP????
  • basina
    basina Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:kiss
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    laguaria1 wrote: »

Lets not overreact now guys.

I didnt get any email either, and its anoying and i sure hope it will be fixed. PWI maybe clumsy and make mistake after mistake, but surely they arent doing so on purpose. They try their (somewhat poor) best and probably are just as dissapointed when things go wrong as we are. They do what they can to fix it and giving everyone an ocean orb is surely a good attempt no ? Now we didnt all get a mail, and im sure they are gonna do what they can. So spam this thread with messages that you didnt got any mail to let them know, but no need to act like this.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:sad no code here

the fun thing is that some of those names that the system is spaming...

there are some guys getting like 5 orbs, while others get nothing...
  • caapro
    caapro Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:angry and again it is a mess ty PWI for doing again ! b:surrender
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    eeepsilon wrote: »

Ahh, was just wondering about that. So while the codes can only be used once, you can use multiple ones on 1 account. Meaning all your alt account codes can be used on that one acc that has a toon with R8r. Because lets face it. Thats almost the only thing these orbs are good for anyway :)
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well the e_mail said 3 +10 orbs and only 1 popped out of the 3 tickets. Really confused b:sad

And only 1 account got the e_mail code not my other account. And the thing is on the other account I actually lost a whole char . So I had to start the char all over again post roll back.
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lets not overreact now guys.

I didnt get any email either, and its anoying and i sure hope it will be fixed. PWI maybe clumsy and make mistake after mistake, but surely they arent doing so on purpose. They try their (somewhat poor) best and probably are just as dissapointed when things go wrong as we are. They do what they can to fix it and giving everyone an ocean orb is surely a good attempt no ? Now we didnt all get a mail, and im sure they are gonna do what they can. So spam this thread with messages that you didnt got any mail to let them know, but no need to act like this.

"Not overreact" - Are you kidding me? After 5 or who knows how many years developing internet multiplayer games, not only PWI but like 10 more and you dare to say "lets not overreact" and "PWI maybe clumsy and make mistake after mistake" <-- You got that perfectly clear, That what PWI is an expert on doing MIstake after Mistake, i have no doubt on that --. I wish that for once, only for once they do things right and not sending a computer developed auto reply saying "Sorry, we blew it up again, things happen, we will try not to do it again, here take this 2x dropping and 2x exp as a compensation, have fun, byeb:laugh". <--That is so very PWI - so please dont tell us to "Not overreact". THX.
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    eeepsilon wrote: »

Yes i have 2 accs online 24/7 and yes i made a lot of money in 4-5 days during rollback, and yes iv got both acc 1 code, and yes i used both on my main, but why do you care where im using my codes? dont be jelous that you dont playing with 5 toons, your fault not the ones who do have 10 alts, and you only got 1 code, or will get 1 if you didnt got it, there are alot of ppl who did not recieved yet the code, but you all will get it, just be patient dammit, and im sure pwi will give the 2 missing Orbs too, just lets wait, now they know what went wrong and will be worked out, be thankfull that we got what we got, cause if we get 3x+10 orbs and most ppl who lost many things cause rollback had a lot of alts, i think this is a damn good compensation, i wouldnt give you all this if i was PWE..ijs think about it, would you give everyone 3x+10 orbs if you would be PWI or PWE?? i damn dont think so, STOP the damn complaining, tell that you did not recieved the code thats ok, you should send in a ticket, and wait...like we waited more then a week for this...PPL are never satisfied no matter what happens...HUMAN NATURE...ijs
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SlayingUtwo - Archosaur
    SlayingUtwo - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well in game mail shows ticket x3 but only one appears on bag, kinda weirdb:surrender
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I only got the code on this account, my alt account did not get it.

The mail said 3 Dragon Orbs; I got 1b:surrender

Anyway, thanks Pwi for this at least i got 1 dragon orb and my event gold back

I guess the lucky ones here are the guys / gals with 100 account f:sweat