[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Comments

• Cougarwifey - Archosaur
    Cougarwifey - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not received any mail yet either. I'm going to wait until after this weekend then I'm either in or out for good. In any case I'm done spending real money on this for quite a while now. They'd have to come up with something really good to get me to spend money again. The new expansion that's coming looks to be more p2w to me. If that is the case then I'm switching games.

check junk or spam
    seitori wrote: »
    [/COLOR]

Sure Would BE NICE if you'd send some of us the code By NOW????b:surrender

I mean seriously 'My Email' is not blocked against {PWE mails} and I've now checked it 10-times today for the code and I've gotten Jack so far {PWE} b:surrenderb:surrender I'd sure like to actually be able to use it for my ARCHO Characters.....

I'm gonna send a ticket in if I haven't gotten it by tommarow morning GMs so please tell the peeps that are responsable for this code to GET THE LEAD OUT Already! Because this is already gotten WAYYyyyy Beyond boringgg...b:faintb:thanks Ty!

check junk or spam mail
    ieatbabiys wrote: »
    why no code?

spam junk mail its in there
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten a code yet. ._.

its in spam or junk mail folder
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I havent gotten it QQ, and I have a char on archo /o\. *hides* (yes i checked spam folder/inbox.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • tinkerhella
    tinkerhella Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not all emails are going into the spam/junk folder. mine never arrived in any folder so i sent in a ticket :)
  • the1evilwoman
    the1evilwoman Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Very Disappointed in the "fairness" of the compensation for the loss of the players on Archosaur server. Many still have not received an E-mail with their personal code for the compensation pack.
    But yet players on other server's such as "meaty_myth" of Raging Tides server claims they have NO Toon on the Archosaur server. However, "meaty_myth" received a E-mail with a Code.
    Player's are also trying to sell unused codes on the Raging Tides server. Seen one player selling 2 unused codes for 18 M.
    So the Compensation for the players of Archosaur server has become a mockery and money maker for other servers.
    You, the players of other server's seriously lack that much in the self pride category? Your pathetic! I have toons on Raging Tides also, buy my name will NOT stream winning a "Dragon Orb Ocean".
    However to those who are so low in self worth, that you have no morals and ethics you follow that you will use others misfortune to benefit yourselves I hope Karma finds you!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    check junk or spam mail
    spam junk mail its in there

Multi quote ftw.

Still no code, and yes I have a character on both Arch and morai server. Checked every folder.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2013
    Multi quote ftw.

Still no code, and yes I have a character on both Arch and morai server. Checked every folder.
    I think that PWE screwed up once again and those that had the option to receive spam from PWE turned off did not get anything.

I had considered going back to Archosaur and play on my Psy there again, but now, maybe not so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruechen - Archosaur
    Ruechen - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Multi quote ftw.

send a ticket got a code in a hour of doing so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yeѕ, ι нαve тwo мodeѕ..ι ғeαr ɴoтнιɴɢ υɴleѕѕ ι'м ѕтυcĸ вeнιɴd α вαrв wιтн eхceѕѕιve ɢαѕ
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Very Disappointed in the "fairness" of the compensation for the loss of the players on Archosaur server. Many still have not received an E-mail with their personal code for the compensation pack.
    But yet players on other server's such as "meaty_myth" of Raging Tides server claims they have NO Toon on the Archosaur server. However, "meaty_myth" received a E-mail with a Code.
    Player's are also trying to sell unused codes on the Raging Tides server. Seen one player selling 2 unused codes for 18 M.
    So the Compensation for the players of Archosaur server has become a mockery and money maker for other servers.
    You, the players of other server's seriously lack that much in the self pride category? Your pathetic! I have toons on Raging Tides also, buy my name will NOT stream winning a "Dragon Orb Ocean".
    However to those who are so low in self worth, that you have no morals and ethics you follow that you will use others misfortune to benefit yourselves I hope Karma finds you!

Arch server: ''QQ we want compensation, we want money QQQQQ QQQQQ QQQ''

GM: '' Let's give them some compensation, a code for stuff''

Arch server: ''Let's sell that code to other servers for money''

Arch server: ''QQQQ why other servers have it too?''

Arch decided to sell their code... GG
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited November 2013
    The Archosaur compensation codes were sent to:

- Accounts that are subscribed to PWE emails.
    (We are not allowed to email unsubscribed accounts)

- Accounts that logged in to Archosaur during the rollback period. (11/9 - 11/13)

If you logged onto Archosaur during the rollback, and are unsubscribed to PWE emails, you may put in a support ticket.

These efforts are not directed towards those who did not log into Archosaur during the rollback period.

Also, the code can be redeemed for any character on any server, provided you meet the above criteria.

As for the dragon orb issue:

We are sending out emails with additional codes to those that are on the PWE email subscription and have logged into Archosaur during the rollback period. In the email will be 2 codes. Each one will give you a Dragon Orb.

I hope these details help clarify any misconceptions on this compensation effort.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013

- Accounts that logged in to Archosaur during the rollback period. (11/9 - 11/13)

If you logged onto Archosaur during the rollback, and are unsubscribed to PWE emails, you may put in a support ticket.

These efforts are not directed towards those who did not log into Archosaur during the rollback period.

Also, the code can be redeemed for any character on any server, provided you meet the above criteria.

We are sending out emails with additional codes to those that are on the PWE email subscription and have logged into Archosaur during the rollback period. In the email will be 2 codes. Each one will give you a Dragon Orb.

I hope these details help clarify any misconceptions on this compensation effort.

Seems reasonable enough; the only part I don't understand is why you're allowing them to be redeemed for other servers.

Also, do the people that were unsubscribed get all 3 orbs when they put in a ticket? Or are they SOL and only get 1?
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Players on other servers are super mad about this and you need to address the issue of them redeeming codes on other servers. This is unfair to players of that server that were not "fortunate" enough to have an alt on Archosaur and logged on during the stated period. We would appreciate if you would do something about this seeing as how it is disturbing the balance of the other servers. They are even selling the code to other people for coin on the Archosaur server which i have seen. This is wrong and needs to be stopped the code should only be for the server that had the issue and not be allowed to be redeemed on other servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • idonthasaname
    idonthasaname Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    THIS OCEAN ORB THING NEEDS TO NOT EXIST. PEOPLE WITH HUNDREDS OF SHOP CHARACTERS ARE REDEEMING OCEAN ORBS ON OTHER SERVERS AND RUINING THE GAME. This is by far the worse decision made by the GMs. If you were going to give them codes MAKE THEM SERVER SPECIFIC.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013

Very understandable... but sheesh does that blow. D:

Especially with the people who are using it on another server, basically taunting those of us who didn't log into archo at those times. (I agree with others it should have been forced to stay/go to the archo server, and not one of their choosing.)

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Players on other servers are super mad about this and you need to address the issue of them redeeming codes on other servers. This is unfair to players of that server that were not "fortunate" enough to have an alt on Archosaur and logged on during the stated period. We would appreciate if you would do something about this seeing as how it is disturbing the balance of the other servers. They are even selling the code to other people for coin on the Archosaur server which i have seen. This is wrong and needs to be stopped the code should only be for the server that had the issue and not be allowed to be redeemed on other servers.

Pleas don't talk for me. Yes, a few people in my server are getting these gifts, but I don't care.
  • goldenears
    goldenears Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I still have not recived one of these dragon orb emails!! Yess i changed my email on the 13th on reroll to try to get stuff back b:cry and this is how im geting treated I dont get any compensation and they have suport page down on my acount like what the heck pwi b:angry
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Eh. Pretty much anything they could REALISTICALLY (key word here) do would be prone to some form of abuse.

But considering the extra work that would have gone into making a redeem code server specific somehow (it would be a first for PWE since literally everything else on the site ever that's been tied into your account can go to any server/character) and the fact that during that time we'd likely have a whole lot more people complaining about poor compensation and lack of communication and PWI not caring and so on and so forth while completely ignoring that our current CMs are both temporary and have their hands full with several other games as well...

Yeah... b:surrender

It could have possibly gone better but I think what they tried and their reasoning behind the limits were sound.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • goldenears
    edited November 2013
    this isnt fair i been loged on for week strieght through all this mess and i still dont get any email while i sit here watching these people redeem thier orbs and multiple acount orbs b:cry
    this is so not fair
  • kikkor
    kikkor Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am logged in everyday since the rollback and sent 5 support tickets already.. i am patient and i believe i will recieve the emails soon.. patience is a virtue.. pleas GMs check my tickets
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    For those who haven't received an e-mail but are part of the group that should, submit a ticket and wait for a response. You're likely not the only ones sending in tickets about this and they will have to manually verify this sort of thing, so a response and resolution may take a bit.

For those who have already submitted a ticket, be patient and wait for a response. Sending in multiple tickets will only send you to the bottom of the "to-do" pile, so to speak. Just wait for an answer and if you haven't received a response after around a week or so, then consider sending in another ticket.
  • goldenears
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    For those who haven't received an e-mail but are part of the group that should, submit a ticket and wait for a response. You're likely not the only ones sending in tickets about this and they will have to manually verify this sort of thing, so a response and resolution may take a bit.

For those who have already submitted a ticket, be patient and wait for a response. Sending in multiple tickets will only send you to the bottom of the "to-do" pile, so to speak. Just wait for an answer and if you haven't received a response after around a week or so, then consider sending in another ticket.

I would like to but the suport page doesnt load through and says this:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

so i cant even put in a fricken ticket!!!!!! like wtf
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    goldenears wrote: »
    I would like to but the suport page doesnt load through and says this:

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

so i cant even put in a fricken ticket!!!!!! like wtf

Clear your cache and delete your cookies and try again.

I just went to the support page on four different browsers with zero issues.
  • goldenears
    edited November 2013
    its not just that its been that way since i sent in a ticket on the 14th the day of roll back
    to try to get my stuff back and i have not ben able to get in touch with anyone to fix it
    Clear your cache and delete your cookies and try again.

I just went to the support page on four different browsers with zero issues.

CC cleaner has done all of that already it isnt on my end
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    If it wasn't your end, we'd have a LOT more people talking about it as tends to happen whenever something on the website breaks.

As for your trust in CCleaner, I'll direct you to this post.

Like I said, try it manually and check your settings. Perhaps even post a topic in Tech Support with more information and perhaps someone there can help you find the source of your issue.

However, the site itself is perfectly fine right now.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Eh. Pretty much anything they could REALISTICALLY (key word here) do would be prone to some form of abuse.

But considering the extra work that would have gone into making a redeem code server specific somehow (it would be a first for PWE since literally everything else on the site ever that's been tied into your account can go to any server/character) and the fact that during that time we'd likely have a whole lot more people complaining about poor compensation and lack of communication and PWI not caring and so on and so forth while completely ignoring that our current CMs are both temporary and have their hands full with several other games as well...

Yeah... b:surrender

It could have possibly gone better but I think what they tried and their reasoning behind the limits were sound.

Aye, very true. :$

Still I do agree with what TZ, said... quite frustrating that they can use it on any server. D:

Also tbh I for one don't think he was speaking for everyone... when he said 'players of other servers are super mad about this' I for one interpreted as him more or less saying some but not all... especially when he just said players, and he left out a term like "all."

Meh, I am glad they attempted to try and compensate... but really... this is just... unsettling... especially since it is THREE free d orbs... granted the rollback was pretty serious... but still... 3... on any server... just not... cool (for the lack of a better word)... oh well though I guess... just reminds me of the goon glitch... (they handle that the best way they could, and it did upset quite a few ppl, some of which are still here... still though this compensation is well... crappy for those who didn't log in during those periods.

EDIT: What I mean by '3 orbs' think about it if they have had two accounts logged into the game during that period, hell if they had more than 2... (yes more than 2 is against the rules, but still) they could easily +10 all their gear/weapons on 1 char, giving them an instant boost over those who are strugglign to get coin together/arent a cash player themself.... so yea... thats unsettling to some people. D:

• goldenears
    edited November 2013
    b:cry nothing wants to work its the most frustrating thing ever
    changed email on 13th to get my stuff back
    to find out i couldnt get anything back from roll back
    then the suport page screwed up on the 14th never been able to get back in
    now the email i never got b:cry
    and now i have to send itn a suport ticket that doesnt even load b:cry

i dont even know what to do anymoreb:cry
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If it wasn't your end, we'd have a LOT more people talking about it as tends to happen whenever something on the website breaks.

As for your trust in CCleaner, I'll direct you to this post.

Like I said, try it manually and check your settings. Perhaps even post a topic in Tech Support with more information and perhaps someone there can help you find the source of your issue.

However, the site itself is perfectly fine right now.

I've had this issue as well, actually...

Back on topic, anyone remember when back in the day when christmas rewards were done based on logged in hours on each character name? Wouldn't something like that for archo have made more sense? I personally feel as though it is right for Archo to get compensated, but it should not be able to be carried over to other servers. Couldn't they have just used the same system for the christmas gifts back in the day with free fash for 10+ logged hours total? There was no redeem code for that, and those that didn't get it (like one of my alts once) could submit a ticket and they would give it within the hour (Like my alt)
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • goldenears
    edited November 2013
    b:cry please do not dismiss me i am trying to get help here
    i have cleaned the cookies it is still saying

on internet explorer it just redirects me to home page then i tripple click
    it takes time and says
    This page can't be displayed

• Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    goldenears wrote: »
    b:cry please do not dismiss me i am trying to get help here
    i have cleaned the cookies it is still saying

on internet explorer it just redirects me to home page then i tripple click
    it takes time and says
    This page can't be displayed

You need to submit an email to customer support. Unfortunately there is a glitch that can occasionally happen when you change your email. Once you have this glitch you will never be able to use the ticket system. I had the same issue on an old account of mine. I tried using ticket support from 3 different computers and would get the redirect error, but I could log out of that account and right away log onto my second account and the ticket support page would work fine.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2013

this account is archo only btw and i log in every day.

I have a question:
    I noticed that the email that i put when i created this account was wrong b:surrender

I already send a ticket, and i even created that mail just now (it was inexistent)

It is posible that the gms send the code again to one of the emails that I put on my tickets?
    or resend the code to the mail of this account?
    it could be the same email of this account since i just created it...

cose im sure that the code was just sended to an unexistent email b:cry

my bad on this one.

this account is archosaur only btw.
  • goldenears
    edited November 2013
    You need to submit an email to customer support. Unfortunately there is a glitch that can occasionally happen when you change your email. Once you have this glitch you will never be able to use the ticket system. I had the same issue on an old account of mine. I tried using ticket support from 3 different computers and would get the redirect error, but I could log out of that account and right away log onto my second account and the ticket support page would work fine.

That sounds like exactly what i have. b:sad
    Ill try the re log account thing b:sad