Undocumented Changes [3-20-2013]

Comments

• highfived
    highfived Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wait so hyper exp in disabled in fc room was a glitch?

are they bringing hyper exp in fc room back?

was this an acciedent?

please answer those questions.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    um about hyper why dont you van let the comunity decide if we want hypers in frost now that they are gone.

with a poll of some kind idk might be very interesting b:pleased

and i for one would like that the comunity decide if we want hyper on fcc back or not.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    um about hyper why dont you van let the comunity decide if we want hypers in frost now that they are gone.

with a poll of some kind idk might be very interesting b:pleased

and i for one would like that the comunity decide if we want hyper on fcc back or not.

:\

Points a single thread down. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1574841

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    highfived wrote: »
    wait so hyper exp in disabled in fc room was a glitch?

are they bringing hyper exp in fc room back?

was this an acciedent?

please answer those questions.

"Regarding the FCC issue:
    - I'm seeing a lot of support to keep this change, or at least to have a modified version. Since it's on the table, I'll see if we can start discussing possible alternatives, such as setting a level limit, or a hyper exp lvl requirement for FCC. I cannot promise that we'll be able to get this fixed, let alone to everyone's satisfaction, but we'll do our best."

They said they'd work on that in the first post...although they can't guarantee about how it's going to be.
    And here I was finally getting my lazy bum up to plvl my barb buffer myself...and this happens b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Duels have always been known to behave slightly differently than world pk.
    However, it may be important to test this in instances, like TW and NW. Instance pk behaves slightly differently than world pk as well.

One good example is that Wizard seal, Force of Will, will work in duels through Absolute domain, but it will not do so in world pvp.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I noted on the TW map that the rewards are reverted to mirages? is this true? and if so it needs to be fixed again! esp with the tower charges at 500k a tower >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Has anyone noticed that the Guardian Scrolls from the Dreamchaser packs have been renamed to Dream Guardian Scrolls, which don't protect you from Spoils of War? And they don't prevent normal Guardian Scrolls from being consumed upon death either.

Why on earth would they nerf an item like this? As it is, this just pushes more sins to steal DQ items from other players as a new source of income for them.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I noted on the TW map that the rewards are reverted to mirages? is this true? and if so it needs to be fixed again! esp with the tower charges at 500k a tower >.>

They already know that.
  • Cereliia - Archosaur
    Cereliia - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Barbs new true form skill, whether sage or demon says it will increase max hp by 40% ~ does not happen. I have sage true form and have the same hp i had before the skill as i do after
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Has anyone noticed that the Guardian Scrolls from the Dreamchaser packs have been renamed to Dream Guardian Scrolls, which don't protect you from Spoils of War? And they don't prevent normal Guardian Scrolls from being consumed upon death either.

Why on earth would they nerf an item like this? As it is, this just pushes more sins to steal DQ items from other players as a new source of income for them.

I guess this explains why people were dropping dqs when getting pked by sins with Spoils of War with guardian scrolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The scrolls you got from the DC packs used to prevent regular Guardian Scrolls from being used, and personally I've never dropped DQ when killed by a sin with the DC pack scrolls in my bag.

Now the scrolls work the other way around, with regular scrolls preventing DC scrolls from being used. Nice way to encourage more DQ item theft.
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Theres something wrong with Encyclopedia>Skill, It does not show any class, under Fliter by Class.
  • thatguy123456
    thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    some of the new coin quests either don't work or don't trigger. For example the new quest up north to go and observe a dragon in a lake doesn't trigger. The advanced grinding machine never makes perfect flesh.
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    TechDawg - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well i dont know if is a bug, but how many Jolly Old Jones Bounty quests u can do in one acc?

I am asking cause i made 4 of 7 with my archer 55 (3 ones are to dig Cabala Stone and is not at the place). Then i logged my veno 27 and she made all 7 quests from him.

But when i logged my lvl 27 mystic, no option for the boutny quests for the old jones...

I this a bug? Or there is a limit to make these quest with each acc?

Based on the testing I did on my own account, it would seem that these new Bounty quests can only be completed for one character per account within a given level range. Much like the Quiz Events, you can only use one character for lvls 21-30, 31-40, 41-50.. etc up to 71-80.

So if you have more then one character on any given account that falls in a similar level range as another character on the same account, only one of those characters will be able to complete the new Bounty quests.

This, of course, is still an Assumption, albeit a fairly educated assumption, it is still, nevertheless, and assumption.

b:pleased
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [UI]
    Theme = 0

in the systemsettings.ini will not change the ui back to the classic style entirely.
    skill bars for example are being rendered correctly in the classic (and click-friendly) design.
    the inventory and quest window on the other hand are being rendered with the new 'emerald skin'.
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't know if anyone else had this issue but...that new event...where the phoenix brings gifts or w.e...he never came lmao...:P I watched a whole group of people sit and wait, and wait, and wait but no phoenix came D:
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't know if anyone else had this issue but...that new event...where the phoenix brings gifts or w.e...he never came lmao...:P I watched a whole group of people sit and wait, and wait, and wait but no phoenix came D:

What new event?
  • Porkfruit - Lost City
    Porkfruit - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What new event?

System message announced a boss being at a specific coordinate and this boss would summon drops after every 10% HP loss or so until death. The first one was 12pm, outside Lost City, second 16pm outside Tellus and last one 20pm outside Etherblade.

We expected the last one to be outside Etherblade at midnight but it never came.

Drops included mirages, socket stones, fantasy fruits, bronze guardian charms, martial arts scrolls and a small and a big coin purse item which gave 660k and 880k coins.

On a different note me and a squad went to the Blood Theater and after 10 mins me and 1 other person got the Error message "Error: server connection lost, please log off and try again" which you get from doing something repetitively too fast, like killing mobs and picking hearts. After I logged back on the 5 other people in the squad ALSO got this message.
    This had happened before to me, but it usually took longer ~18 mins in BT if I wasn't careful to pick a heart after every 3 mob kills.
    We believe that the server's sensitivity for repetitive actions have been increased, and it is most annoying.
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can reassure you, EoD DOES still drop in lunar, and drop rates are normal / comparable to normal, just did a run, also molds drop, I got a T3 AA Robe mold ^^
  • Rekabu - Archosaur
    Rekabu - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:avoid b:avoid
  • Rekabu - Archosaur
    Rekabu - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:avoid b:avoid

there is another glitch my avater pic shows archer pic insted of sin plz fix it b:worried b:embarrass
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And we just tested it in PK, and in warsong out of squad.

Does not go through IG or AD. No purges, stuns, seals, sleeps, immobs, debuffs, anything. Tried multiple classes. Non damage ones NOR damage ones go through IG or AD.

So I think its just your server thats broken Skai.

was your target a veno or a barb?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    was your target a veno or a barb?

It was my barb on this account.

I tested with my cleric, another BM on another account, a Sasha's veno came by to purge me, I tried with my veno, I tried with 1 of my buff sins, I tried with 1 of my buff barbs, I tried on my archer, I tried with my seeker, I tried with my Psy but god knows if the stun ever proc'ed, I tried with one of my wizards...I don't have a mystic.

Like all their stuns/immobs/sleeps/etc - all resisted. AD and IG. I'd say Skai owes me IGs but honestly I still got like 15 stacks of them that I bought at dirt cheap from the last glitched promotion. Damn pstones cost more nowadays.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It was my barb on this account.

I tested with my cleric, another BM on another account, a Sasha's veno came by to purge me, I tried with my veno, I tried with 1 of my buff sins, I tried with 1 of my buff barbs, I tried on my archer, I tried with my seeker, I tried with my Psy but god knows if the stun ever proc'ed, I tried with one of my wizards...I don't have a mystic.

Like all their stuns/immobs/sleeps/etc - all resisted. AD and IG. I'd say Skai owes me IGs but honestly I still got like 15 stacks of them that I bought at dirt cheap from the last glitched promotion. Damn pstones cost more nowadays.

:D but damn pstones are easy farmable. anyway...we did not try it out of safezone, but we are a pve server...would being in warsong out of squad the same thing as NW/TW? since that is the main pvp here. if so - then we will test it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sage barbs are imba. 20 chi every 2 seconds, more damage than demon barbs in both forms? Why on Earth would you make a barb that already has li's technique gain an extra 20chi every 2 seconds? If anything, the sage/demon effects should be switched so demon's get the 20chi every 2seconds and sage gain reduced chance of suffering crits. Even still, gaining 20chi every 2 seconds on any class is OP.

Imo, remove the 20 chi gain every 2seconds and add something else in, and definitely change the fact that sage barbs do MORE damage than demon in BOTH forms. They were given a 100% weap inc mastery so that it got nerfed when they went tiger form, but now they get 100% in both forms and demon are stuck with 75% and 2% crit? I can personally tell you after playing a demon barb for four years, I will be switching to sage if this isn't nerfed because it's imba/OP.

On a side note: If the changes stay as they are for sage barbs, I'd like to see demon barbs gain something in addition to sage gaining full damage in all forms. 30%>40% hp buff just like sage, 75%>90% weap damage from Axe and Hammer Mastery.

Demon barbs will soon be extinct at this rate D;
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Idk if anyone stated this before... but...

CASTERS NIRV NO LONGER DROPS 2 CHESTS PER BOSS.

Huge drop rate cuts EVERYWHERE! KILL THEM BEFORE THEY BREED!

They are making us run for our CCs!!!!

b:shocked
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • ISlitMyCIit - Sanctuary
    ISlitMyCIit - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Didn't read all posts too lazy for that.
    Encyclopedia is broken too.
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Idk if anyone stated this before... but...

CASTERS NIRV NO LONGER DROPS 2 CHESTS PER BOSS.

Huge drop rate cuts EVERYWHERE! KILL THEM BEFORE THEY BREED!

They are making us run for our CCs!!!!

b:shocked

..........and
    I might be black
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bolocactu wrote: »
    ..........and

http://youtu.be/s0i3p-9STCM

-.-
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A second 'element client' appeared in my pwi element folder. The one used to start up multiple clients and bipass patcher screen.

I now have 'element client' which is broken and the new 'elementclient' which works.

Its mentioned in patch notes that the Phoenix valley entrance allows you to teleport to any city of your choice but to clarify it can be done anywhere in PV and its basically instant. It does not put your teleport in cooldown. You will have a blinking icon in the top right and can use it anytime to get out.

Free exit out of Nix for faster, multiple runs without use of teleport stones b:victory
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
This discussion has been closed.