Undocumented Changes [3-20-2013]

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, please award v4liance - GM 30 points. I know this normally isn't allowed, and this uses up my points for the day, but I feel this is a situation which warrants and exception.
    You are limited to awarding only 10 points per request.
    Crixxix - Raging Tide awards 10 points to v4liance!
    v4liance now has a total of 76 points and is in 4th place.
    Crixxix - Raging Tide can still award another 10 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A note about demon/sage true form

Sage now gets 100% damage which they didnt get with only sage but Demon also gets the HP increase that they didnt get with Demon true form Thus making both demon and sage true form the same

I think the intended difference between sage and demon is that sage gets 20 chi upon cast, and demon I believe gets a 5% chance to avoid suffering a crit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, please award v4liance - GM 10 points for the continued amazing customer support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, please award v4liance - GM 10 points for the continued amazing customer support.
    Crixxix - Raging Tide awards 10 points to v4liance!
    v4liance now has a total of 86 points and is in 4th place.
    Crixxix - Raging Tide can't award any more points until tomorrow.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, please award v4liance - GM 10 points for being the best GM that I've seen not only here at PWI, but out of any MMO that I've played.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, please award v4liance - GM 10 points for being the best GM that I've seen not only here at PWI, but out of any MMO that I've played.
    Sorry but you've already reached your daily limit for that. Just wait until tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot, please award v4liance - GM 10 points. The best GM ever.
    I might be black
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    sweetiebot please award v4liance 10 points for being the best GM crixx has seen.

sweetiebot, please award Crixxix - Raging Tide for being persistent.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    How so? I only award twice today. I did award last night, according to the time on the post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    bolocactu wrote: »
    SweetieBot, please award v4liance - GM 10 points. The best GM ever.
    bolocactu awards 10 points to v4liance!
    v4liance now has a total of 96 points and is in 4th place.
    bolocactu can still award another 20 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    now 1 with giant impact to the gameplay:

BARBS and VENOS can be STUNED/SLEPT/DISABLED through ironguard, absolute domain and feral concentration. we (some momaganon ppl) tested it with various combos and chars, only venos and barbs had the issue. all kind of classes were able to stun or sleep venos and barbs but not vice versa.

oh and....are sage barbs really supposed to gain 20 chi every 2 seconds?

Enough with the point **** with geckofail, can we please stay on topic...like if this IG/AD issue is confirmed or not?

(And yea I agree 20 chi every 2 seconds plus the lack of damage reduction is kinda silly in terms of balance Sage vs Demon...demon's main thing in Catapulling was that you could get chi faster, this kinda negates it. We asked for balance vs the other classes, not making Demon barbs obsolete...)
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    sweetiebot please award v4liance 10 points for being the best GM crixx has seen.
    oVenusArmanio awards 10 points to v4liance!
    v4liance now has a total of 106 points and is in 4th place.

sweetiebot, please award Crixxix - Raging Tide for being persistent.
    Eyes are for seeing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    How so? I only award twice today. I did award last night, according to the time on the post.

She resets at midnight eastern time. I should probably change her to be midnight pacific...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Enough with the point **** with geckofail, can we please stay on topic...like if this IG/AD issue is confirmed or not?

(And yea I agree 20 chi every 2 seconds plus the lack of damage reduction is kinda silly in terms of balance Sage vs Demon...demon's main thing in Catapulling was that you could get chi faster, this kinda negates it. We asked for balance vs the other classes, not making Demon barbs obsolete...)

It's not 20 chi every 2 seconds, it's 20 upon cast. If you want to cast it over and over, that's a pain. Might as well spam Strength and HP buffs and alternate, along with use Master Yi's Technique. I don't feel that it's unbalanced, as demon barbs have a 5% chance to avoid a critical hit. THAT is useful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    sweetiebot, please award Crixxix - Raging Tide 10 points for being persistent.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    sweetiebot, please award Crixxix - Raging Tide 10 points for being persistent.
    oVenusArmanio awards 10 points to Crixxix - Raging Tide!
    Crixxix - Raging Tide now has a total of 20 points and is in 14th place.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    She resets at midnight eastern time. I should probably change her to be midnight pacific...

Not trying to be rude at all, but I think following forum (I'm guessing this is server) time would make tracking this easier for everyone. Just a suggestion, as I wasn't aware of her reset time. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Queenie - Dreamweaver
    Queenie - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    were is supply stash made new toon no stash b:cryb:angryb:angry
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't know if it's a glitch or not... But earlier today I was doing one of the new daily coin quests on my 65 Myst... The one named Treasure Hunter (or something similar) that requires one to look for Cultural Roots... I was taken to the spot where they were supposed to be... I looked around but there was nothing to dig... I also noticed some new Elemental Immunity mobs I hadn't seen before so I figured I just tried killing a bunch of those (I think I killed about 40)... No Cultural Root at all! After trying and looking around for about half an hour I just kinda gave up and trashed the quest... Don't know if I missed something or if it's just missing... So I thought I'd just post it here...

PS: SweetieBot give 10 points to v4liance for his honesty... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sweetiebot, please award oVenusArmanio - with 20 points for just being a plain awesome mod and showing what the players have wanted for ages now!
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    .like if this IG/AD issue is confirmed or not?

I just tested this with someone's barb and it indeed true. No idea about veno's atm though.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    sweetiebot, please award oVenusArmanio - with 20 points for just being a plain awesome mod and showing what the players have wanted for ages now!
    You are limited to awarding only 10 points per request.
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver awards 10 points to oVenusArmanio!
    oVenusArmanio now has a total of 23 points and is in 12th place.
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver can still award another 20 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• chad0007
    chad0007 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Jewelcraftsman bugged. cannot combine diamond of tigers into diamond of dragons. option isn't there.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not trying to be rude at all, but I think following forum (I'm guessing this is server) time would make tracking this easier for everyone. Just a suggestion, as I wasn't aware of her reset time. b:chuckle

Keep in mind she tells you constantly how many points you have left <_<
    But I think it should work on forum time now.
    chad0007 wrote: »
    Jewelcraftsman bugged. cannot combine diamond of tigers into diamond of dragons. option isn't there.
    That option was removed a while ago I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Don't ask me how I learned this: the "Sit Down" action has no cooldown, I'm pretty confident it used to. Although I don't really want them to fix this, will tea bagging come to a PWI near you?
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
    edited March 2013
    Don't ask me how I learned this: the "Sit Down" action has no cooldown, I'm pretty confident it used to. Although I don't really want them to fix this, will tea bagging come to a PWI near you?

Do it in NW for a sec or 2 till the person revives!
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Oh dear god, no... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When in fox form if you use master lis technique, you get the barbs sound effects from using the skill (actually, thats quiet disturbing in some strange way)
    edited March 2013
    When in fox form if you use master lis technique, you get the barbs sound effects from using the skill (actually, thats quiet disturbing in some strange way)

And walking human footsteps LOL...those small paws are sure heavy.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just to verify, those testing the immune/IG stuff did this outside sz (not in duel) correct? Immune only protects against damage in duels, non-damage skills are not-resisted and the immune can be purged etc.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.