Undocumented Changes [3-20-2013]

Options

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    For a funny undocumented change if you are sage veno with the old veno foxform still you can use li's technique an it sounds like the tiger form version hope you enjoy ^_^b:chuckle

You've always been able to use Li's Technique in foxform. (At least as long as I've been sage, which has been a while but not as long as many others.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You've always been able to use Li's Technique in foxform. (At least as long as I've been sage, which has been a while but not as long as many others.)

The bug they are referring to isn't that you cant use Li's technique while in fox form.. its that when you do use it, you growl like a barb. Also, when you change to the new fox form, you hear the normal sound of your high heels clicking as if you were still in your human form.(apparently they have a few of the sound files messed up)
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    These are the glitchest ive been finding with most of my characters ever since i update the new patch for pwi.

I'm experiencing alot of problems with this recent update patch. Ever since this new update the problems I've been having on my barb is that i'm not hitting as hard as i use to be i'm not able to take out any monsters or bosses fast enough with my barb being in either human/tiger or panda form, whenever i need to tank something for my guild members or a friend or try to solo something for one of my alts i'm taking 3 times the damage, usually i don't take that much of damage and it takes alot of hits to bring me down but now since this recent update came out I'm not able to survive alot of hits even on tiger form no matter what i try to do in the game.

Also after this update, I've been realizing that my physical attack and defense, magic resistance, and my soulforce is not the same at all as of lately like it use to be before, the update. It seems after the update my stats where cut in half, my physical attack and my defense, magic resistance and my soulforce is not all there at all and I'm having problems soloing, and keeping the squad alive at the same time.

Another thing, I've been realizing that ever since the patch came out for the g16 and the r93rr gears my skills aren't casting out fast enough to keep my squad members alive whatsoever especially for the barbs class and some other classes that keeps giving me the same exact problems i play different kind of classes and its giving me the same exact problems, i know there's nothing wrong with my internet because, i always have good connection whenever i try to do something in pwi. But mainly the problems i've been having is in WS on keeping the squad alive as much as possible with throwing out the caster gear, i know I'm not the only barb that's having this kind of problems because, i've been talking to other barbs on pwi and there all are having the same exact problems they can't throw out there skills fast enough just to save the squad from dying.

Another thing i just realized is that i did a SOT run for my bm and i did realize something my physical defense is not the same as before the update i usually have 23k with bell and cleric buffs now with demon bell and cleric buffs im standing at 16k phys def all of a sudden my bm's defense is not the same thing as it is normally at all

Another thing i did realize is that when u go to the jewlescraftsman in any town the and u click the crafting in one of the tabs the DOT's and the DoDs are missing as well.

I know u are trying to fix the warsong glitches and other glitches, but is there any possible way u can do to fix the character's stats so that way they won't be nerf that much.

What on earth are you smoking?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Busaneck - Archosaur
    Busaneck - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It took them not even 24 hours to take +12 dragon orbs out of the boutique when they thought there was more money to be had in them. But when players are having issues in actual game play to revert some code takes? who knows how long this will take them to fix...
    Way to look out for the consumer or i mean yourselves.
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    These are the glitchest ive been finding with most of my characters ever since i update the new patch for pwi.

I'm experiencing alot of problems with this recent update patch. Ever since this new update the problems I've been having on my barb is that i'm not hitting as hard as i use to be i'm not able to take out any monsters or bosses fast enough with my barb being in either human/tiger or panda form, whenever i need to tank something for my guild members or a friend or try to solo something for one of my alts i'm taking 3 times the damage, usually i don't take that much of damage and it takes alot of hits to bring me down but now since this recent update came out I'm not able to survive alot of hits even on tiger form no matter what i try to do in the game.

Some bosses, especially in Warsong and Lunar have been upgraded to be harder. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but since Warsong is glitched, already, it seems that perhaps the bosses have undergone a change as well.

Also after this update, I've been realizing that my physical attack and defense, magic resistance, and my soulforce is not the same at all as of lately like it use to be before, the update. It seems after the update my stats where cut in half, my physical attack and my defense, magic resistance and my soulforce is not all there at all and I'm having problems soloing, and keeping the squad alive at the same time.

Are you repairing your stuff? I assume that you are, but broken stuff doesn't work as well and, even worse, is if you take it off, you can't put it back on again until it is fixed. Make sure your equipment is not broken. If your equipment is fine, just ignore this

Another thing, I've been realizing that ever since the patch came out for the g16 and the r93rr gears my skills aren't casting out fast enough to keep my squad members alive whatsoever especially for the barbs class and some other classes that keeps giving me the same exact problems i play different kind of classes and its giving me the same exact problems, i know there's nothing wrong with my internet because, i always have good connection whenever i try to do something in pwi. But mainly the problems i've been having is in WS on keeping the squad alive as much as possible with throwing out the caster gear, i know I'm not the only barb that's having this kind of problems because, i've been talking to other barbs on pwi and there all are having the same exact problems they can't throw out there skills fast enough just to save the squad from dying.

As stated, they have made the bosses in WS harder and the randomly glitch or frenzy, making staying alive a real pain in the bum. It's not just you, like you said.

Another thing i just realized is that i did a SOT run for my bm and i did realize something my physical defense is not the same as before the update i usually have 23k with bell and cleric buffs now with demon bell and cleric buffs im standing at 16k phys def all of a sudden my bm's defense is not the same thing as it is normally at all

I don't know about this, perhaps it is a glitch you need to report.

Another thing i did realize is that when u go to the jewlescraftsman in any town the and u click the crafting in one of the tabs the DOT's and the DoDs are missing as well.

This has been mentioned before, but I forget the source, sorry.

I know u are trying to fix the warsong glitches and other glitches, but is there any possible way u can do to fix the character's stats so that way they won't be nerf that much.

My responses in red.
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It took them not even 24 hours to take +12 dragon orbs out of the boutique when they thought there was more money to be had in them. But when players are having issues in actual game play to revert some code takes? who knows how long this will take them to fix...
    Way to look out for the consumer or i mean yourselves.

Since it seems you're a pro at copy and pasting your post into multiple threads I"ll copy and paste the response b:laugh
    You realize PWE only has control over their boutique and translations but cannot do anything with the in-game code.

Haven't you ever noticed they don't even need to do maintenance to change what's in the boutique? It's completely different then catching, fixing, and changing any bugs or anything in code.
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    [UPDATE - 3-22-2013]

- TW schedule and rewards will be fixed with the next maintenance. Unfortunately, this means this weekend's Territory Wars will remain on the mistaken schedule.

- The Advanced Grinding machine's Perfect Flesh drop rates will be fixed with the next maintenance.

- We're still working on getting the weapon mold drops of Warsong City sorted.

- Regarding Twilight Temple drop rates - does anyone have specific monsters they can point to? Please post PWDatabase links in your responses, if possible.

- Server Titles on the login screen will be fixed with the next maintenance.

- Val
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    [UPDATE - 3-22-2013]

- TW schedule and rewards will be fixed with the next maintenance. Unfortunately, this means this weekend's Territory Wars will remain on the mistaken schedule.

- The Advanced Grinding machine's Perfect Flesh drop rates will be fixed with the next maintenance.

- Regarding Twilight Temple drop rates - does anyone have specific monsters they can point to? Please post PWDatabase links in your responses, if possible.

- Val

What about the missing NPC for the quest "Disabled Man's Story" that was released in Siren's of War. Why has the NPC been missing since Siren's of War, and wasn't fixed for this content patch?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    In reference to the TT drops being nerfed or lowered. I know when extended periods of 2x roll around me and two in game friends farm 3-2. Deathflow's gold Sorcerers Soul and Emp's gold Empire's Back Image are the two main ones we go after because they sell well and quick. Emp's gold has always seemed to drop more often then Deathflow's, but Emp's drop rate is like 11% on 2x and Deathflow's is like 7%. They just seem to drop less frequently now. Its unconfirmed and I think is just player superstition. Without proof they can't fix anything. I will keep an eye on things when we go to farm on the next good session of 2x. But I am sure there are more devoted farmers on pwi who could give this info up pretty quickly.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    People on your friends list are shown logging out as normal, but it does *not* show them logging in.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I have noticed that Tangling Mire(Genie skill)graphic's has changed & the fitting room is also changed. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I killed Armageddon five times in 3-3 and every drop was the same.No lies it was one green mat, Illusion Spring, and oht mats.Kinda weird if you ask me.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    [UPDATE - 3-22-2013]

- Val

Val, do you know if the new Untamed forms will gain another skill next maint as well?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Can someone verify the Bound gear issue? http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1575431
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Can someone verify the Bound gear issue? http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1575431

Once again, it's because they're being viewed in a shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I demand a x2 because of the exp I could of got and I didn't. I could be 100 by now! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot remove 1 point from Danoria_ - Lost City because she doesn't deserve any.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot remove 1 point from Danoria_ - Lost City because she doesn't deserve any.
    Nature_God - Sanctuary removes 1 point from Danoria_ - Lost City!
    Danoria_ - Lost City now has a total of -1 point and is in 66th place.
    Nature_God - Sanctuary can still remove another 4 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    In reference to the TT drops being nerfed or lowered. I know when extended periods of 2x roll around me and two in game friends farm 3-2. Deathflow's gold Sorcerers Soul and Emp's gold Empire's Back Image are the two main ones we go after because they sell well and quick. Emp's gold has always seemed to drop more often then Deathflow's, but Emp's drop rate is like 11% on 2x and Deathflow's is like 7%. They just seem to drop less frequently now. Its unconfirmed and I think is just player superstition. Without proof they can't fix anything. I will keep an eye on things when we go to farm on the next good session of 2x. But I am sure there are more devoted farmers on pwi who could give this info up pretty quickly.

You have to keep in mind that when there's a "x2" event going on in the server it means the amount of items dropped by the mobs is doubled, not the drop rate.
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yeah Deathflow CAN drop 2 of its golds and so can Emp I've seen it. But double drops should increase the frequency of which items drop as well as the amount. I know it doesn't but that's what makes sense to me, but I guess I'm strange.
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yeah Deathflow CAN drop 2 of its golds and so can Emp I've seen it. But double drops should increase the frequency of which items drop as well as the amount. I know it doesn't but that's what makes sense to me, but I guess I'm strange.

For me it should be like that too, as it is in Double Drop Rate, not Double Drop Amount....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i would love if they fix that Fox Form lvl 1 bug...
    i wanna learn skills b:surrender
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    can confirm that the NW Dc problem is still not fixed b:angry got forced dc and cant log back in yet again ffs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    can confirm that the NW Dc problem is still not fixed b:angry got forced dc and cant log back in yet again ffs

Yup I made a thread about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    New undocumented change:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/newpetpic.png/

Crystalspine Garuda's icon picture has been changed.
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    wings of grace archer skill should give complete immune while casting but only the last second are you actually immune b:surrender might wanna check that out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    As stated, you can still disconnect upon entering NW.

Seriously....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • TooLOVELY - Heavens Tear
    TooLOVELY - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    There's also a weird squad glitch when the squad leader disconnects with lead in NW, the rest of the squad cannot leave squad or form another until the squad leader comes back and forms the squad again.
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    -Barbarian's new intense Sage True Form now deals 100% damage (same as Demon). This renders Sage True Form being at a much higher advantage than Demon than before.

hope this get fixed in next maint to..

and btw 5% less chance of suffering a critical hit is a pretty lame bonus at the new demon transform.. + theres nothing more powerfull at all at the new transforms same % stats as the normal sage/demon transform for veno/barb. atleast sage gets a nice chi add but for the rest of it its nothing more then a cosmetic thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    They fixed the bug where you still run at half speed after capturing a flag! YAY!
This discussion has been closed.