Disable hypers in frost, yes, no or LV restricted?

Options

Comments

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I say no level restriction, as it will probably would be set higher than I would set it. I'd say 60, only because grinding gets old after that level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stfu0025
    stfu0025 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Omg dave! We miss you you DW traitor b:kiss XD
    And you're right >.> If I had the option now I probably would make a set anyway XD

b:surrender sorry needed to leave there for personal reasons :S

and yeah i know u would, and then would put it on ur bank with the lot of stuffs u save there xD

and well, FC isn't a bad instance at all, people there might learn how to act on aoe/pull situations which will be needed later for instances as warsong and lunar.
  • crow4god
    crow4god Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    75+ b:laugh
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    stfu0025 wrote: »
    b:surrender sorry needed to leave there for personal reasons :S

and yeah i know u would, and then would put it on ur bank with the lot of stuffs u save there xD

and well, FC isn't a bad instance at all, people there might learn how to act on aoe/pull situations which will be needed later for instances as warsong and lunar.

So a logical response to that would be to revert it to an gear-instance, as people would have a better gear choice other then TT for lower levels and wouldn't damage the game power leveling wise.
  • stfu0025
    stfu0025 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So a logical response to that would be to revert it to an gear-instance, as people would have a better gear choice other then TT for lower levels and wouldn't damage the game power leveling wise.

Again i wonder how it could be if somehow someway it could be something as a mixed instance in which u could get good exp (maybe nerf the exp u get tho not as much so people dont QQ) at the cost of being able to farm mats for fc gear too, being able to not just get a good ammount of exp and farm some gear mats, maybe this way sins soloers would stop raging abt not able to sell big rooms by soloing at sell fc mats? just an idea tho, nothing to take too seriously
  • mrsmotts
    mrsmotts Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I am fully for lvl restricting FC. From what i can tell most of the people posting here to keep it the way it was are probably those people who go out solo or duo Fc and sell the exp room to lower lvls. I have a bm that i successfully got to lvl 78 in 2 weeks without going to fc once. Yes I used hypers but only to grind in the world map. it is completely doable. if you "need" fc you are lazy and probably dont know how to play your char.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    b:bye

I want a 85+ level restriction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • MonkiTheNub - Sanctuary
    MonkiTheNub - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    voted Lvl restricted.

Also anyone for Gamma?
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Voted level restriction.

75 or 85+ since at 75 you start getting quests in there, and 85 is when you can open etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I for one actually hope frost stays nerfed!!
    we have far to many frost ho's who have no CLUE how to play their char.
    perhaps allow 10x to use hypers but honestly would be better to put it back to how it was so you really had to KNOW how to play your class to live.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I know my opinion probably doesn't count as I'm basically retired, but I'm torn.

On one hand, I say, revert it back. Sure it's easy to level from 1-80 without FC, but the damage is already done. It was like the goonz glitch--so many have reached 105 that when they "fixed" it ("fixed" used very loosely), folks were saying that it should've stayed, or at the very least give more options for 100+ to level to 105 because by them fixing it, those who took advantage of it is going to be further ahead of the curve than those who didn't have the opportunity. Getting rid of hypers in FC is not gonna get rid of hyper babies. They're only going to manifest in other forms. Hypering pit, anyone?

Also, I dunno if anyone has mentioned it yet--I have a migraine and can't really go through 28 pages of writing, but you can have two people side by side, one who powerleveled with FC and the other one who did it without. One does their job well, and the other one doesn't know the mechanics of the game. Guess who is the former, and guess who's the latter? If you guess that the plvl'er is the one who was doing well, then great, you get a cookie.

The point is, some powerlevelers can do their job well, and some "grinders" are **** at their job. FC isn't the blame for that--that's just human nature at that point. Some will not give a damn and will not take steps to learn their class, and some will, regardless of how they gained their levels.

On the other hand, level restricting isn't a bad solution either. However, it brings me back to the point that if people are lazy enough (or rich enough) to find a way around it, they will. Hypering pit, anyone?

And before anyone says that I'm a 100+ who doesn't want to see anyone else level--I have 2 101 chars. One was leveled when zhenning was THE way to level. She was leveled when FISH GRINDING was prominent. I remember leveling to 89 soley on fish. Took me 8 hours to do so. And I freaking enjoyed it. If they were to lvl restrict, I'd love to see zhen squads back. I'd love to come back to this game on a low level and do Gammas again (anyone remember those?).

However, getting rid of hypers in fc altogether would be absolutely stupid. NW killed nirvana. TT is on life support. Keeping it as is would kill yet another instance, and well, for years, folks have been saying that the game is dead, and that may be the last nail on the coffin.

(For the record, I did not vote on this poll because there is no "Either lvl restrict or revert as is" option)
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • acerle
    acerle Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Level resrticed to 85+
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The thing I find most funny and ironic are when you are in an instance with characters that are, well horrible, That say, "my main is lvl 10x. I know how to play" and yet the character you are in a squad with FCed to high level. Sorry, but, for example, if your Barb is lvl 102, and your main, it DOES NOT mean you know the spells, combos, squad helping spells, of your hyper babied alts. You may be good at your main, but your alts suck. Grin and bear it, and do the quests again. Learn your alts. FC at 85+.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yes 85+ level restriction (saying 85 is the level you need to be to open fc)

Killing fc hyper babies = game will prosper (unless people find another way to skate around the entire game and power level to 100+)

If the level restriction is a programming issue, then I say leave it hypers disabled, period. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This should have happened when hypers were first introduced. Changing it now would cause a big divide in players who had the privilege to use them in frost and people who now can't, and of course the rage.

And to everyone saying that this change will remove the hyper babies, how does that change for the ones that are already here?
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    FoxyGR - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Level Restriction, but I have quests to do in FC at lvl 80. Saying 85+ for a dungeon that's between levels 80-90 is being very biased.
  • Deadlyviper - Lost City
    Deadlyviper - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    so i have a 100 seeker and a 101 bm and 3 chars under 80 im voting 80+ restrict due to the quests you get for FC at 80
    PURPLE MONKEYS FTW b:laugh
    YOUR MOM IS MY . . . YOU KNOW THE RESTb:victory
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I voted level restriction.

Basically because I don't wanna see an instance killed completely. I'd say lv85+ at the least. Seen way too many not be able to handle anything below that.

I'm kinda holding onto the hope that a new generation of players will be able to bring at least a little back of what PWI was by not power leveling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yesssssss Level Limit In Fc
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Deadlyviper - Lost City
    Deadlyviper - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I voted level restriction.

Basically because I don't wanna see an instance killed completely. I'd say lv85+ at the least. Seen way too many not be able to handle anything below that.

I'm kinda holding onto the hope that a new generation of players will be able to bring at the least a little back of what PWI was by not power leveling.

would have to have to be Lvl cap for hypers at 80 or 85+ and be allowed to enter at 75 due to the quests

love the signature btw b:laugh
    PURPLE MONKEYS FTW b:laugh
    YOUR MOM IS MY . . . YOU KNOW THE RESTb:victory
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i sincerly say no let hyper be old news and lets see how pv and the rest of the stuff works.

yes its a bit late but never to late.

so i vote no more hyper for a healty comunity.
  • Vornca - Lost City
    Vornca - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i think you shouldnt have a lv rec caz some lv 100s like to sell frost and some like to lv there alts i want to be able to hyper no matter what lv or pwi will go to hell and ppl will quitb:sadb:sad
  • /irtuality - Sanctuary10
    /irtuality - Sanctuary10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    when is FC gonna be fixed? any ideas
  • succu88
    succu88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    All games after years get a change that increase exp speed, so new players no need to be lonely, btw look like in this specific game there are more QQing from peoples old that no like new exp fast, so

i vote lv restricted 85 too,

but i think is politically better the old way as before
  • Vornca - Lost City
    Vornca - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    why thay wanna scrwe over ppl that wanna lv and or make money by selling frost sure theres nw but frost is a main money maker in mean time and not all can go to nw caz of time zonesb:angry
  • kaleya
    kaleya Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hypers shouldn't be level restricted, or discontinued completely. It should be left how it was before the update. I think it discourages people from making new characters. I'm not saying that it's difficult to level, but it is very time consuming, redundant, and boring. Why spend time spamming skills (some of which aren't used at higher levels, so why bother learning and adjusting to them?) and leveling slowly, when you could level your character easily and learn the more useful skills in an instance designed as a precursor to future instances at higher levels?

I saw several posts saying that people who powerlevel in FF at low levels are noobs that don't know their class. I don't see how questing would grant you skills, whereas doing FF at a low level makes you a "noob." When I quest, I use a few hard hitting skills, mobs die, then rinse and repeat. What does this teach you? That you can tell the difference between a strong/weak, fast/slow, etc. attack? Besides from learning what the skills do, I don't see how this kind of environment promotes you to be an exceptional skilled player. Applying these skills in a higher difficulty instance, such as FF, promotes learning and growth. The mobs and bosses you run into in these instances are very different than mobs in the regular world, and thus better prepare you for the coming instances you encounter at a higher level. FF is essentially a training grounds for you to become better. (Not saying that FF is all you need to learn your class, just to clear things up).

Keep in mind that majority of the people who FF have mains that are 100+ and level with their lower leveled characters. Hence, they're familiar with the dynamics of the instance beforehand, and adjust to a different class accordingly. It's pretty unfair for these higher leveled characters to call others that "don't know their character" plvled noobs. Why?

One situation occurs with new players. I know several first-time players who have gotten their level all through quests, and when they attempt to do FF to level quickly, they are rejected or chastised for being a "plvled noob" for not knowing their character just because they don't know the instance. This highly discourages them from taking a part in further FF's, and eventually they get bored because they can't attain a higher level and quit.

Another case that arises is with the higher leveled players not knowing what to do in FF. One cannot call a person a noob because it's their first time in the instance with a particular class and they're unfamiliar with their dynamics. Back then in the days of questing and no hypers, we were all lower levels uncovering what to do in FF. I'm pretty positive that a person wasn't exceptionally pro at their class in the instance just out the gate. Sure, questing gave a basic knowledge of what you should do, but it doesn't guarantee your success. We all worked together and helped each other to LEARN what to do in FF. Nowadays, you're just expected to know what to do, or else you're a "fail." Saying that FF brings rise to noobs that don't know their class just can't be a valid reason to restrict level requirements for hypers.

I saw a post earlier that setting a level restriction for hypers would promote lower levels doing BH and/or quests with other lower levels. This would happen to some certain extent, yes. But I think most players would resort to just getting on their high level character and breezing right through the instance and/or quest. I mean, why spend more time and effort when you don't need to? New players have factions, and most factions have higher level players to solo BH or quests for them. So it's not a huge impacting issue. (This method, just like FF, could also give rise to people who are "noobs who don't know their class," so how would restricting hypers resolve this situation?)

Also, I think this would affect the economy. Plvling lower levels accounts for a vast amount of profit for a huge player base. If hypers were restricted to a certain level, higher leveled players wouldn't have many customers, make no money, and thus widen the gap between the pro-geared characters and the low-geared chars. Sure, they could resort to doing other money-making instances such as TT, but the mats drop on a chance basis. Why spend time into TT and not knowing you'll get good mats, when you can spend time in FF knowing 100% you'll get what you expect. You can do BH and Cube, but they are a once a day chance thing, and cannot be done repetitively. Nirvana is dead. NW occurs only twice a week. Trophy mode if you're well skilled/geared enough. Warsong if you find a player willing to buy the molds within a certain time frame. Merchanting you need money beforehand to actually make a profit. Etc. As you can see, it's just not as convenient. You don't need fantastic gears to solo FF and can so be done by anyone to make money. People will eventually quit because there's not enough ways to make a profit.

Sorry that this post is extremely long. Altogether, I just don't see how setting a level restriction for hypers or removing them completely is beneficial.
  • superguy556
    superguy556 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Two problems with this post:

1. "Anyone who wants to level" does not equate to "anyone who wants to abuse frost" because the leveling system shouldn't be about abusing frost.

2. Fix what problem, exactly? Hyper babies? You can't fix the ones that exist, but you can sure as hell prevent more.

If this is going to happen, I vote for restriction level on Warsong for levels 102+. Levels 100 and 101 are not good at it.

Right now it is one of the only ways people are making money that has a certain price range. It is hard enough to find people that buy it.. Why do you have to go and make it even harder? People need money for Hp food, skills, etc. Let them make their money they way they want.
    b:beatenupb:beatenup
  • adishenat
    adishenat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    PWI HAS ANNOCED TAT THERE IS NO MORE HYPER IN FCC :( there should be a lvl restriction like lvl 70.ofc untill there 70 they can learn alot..im a 72 sin i used br only 2 times once ur 70+the quests are stupid 40 mobs higher than me fr 60k /??? :/ it will take us years to reach hundred if it goes like dis devs plzz make a restriction like lvl 70+ above to use hypers.i have only 300k left n pwi players never help me with bhs :( i tought i could farm stuff once im 90+..i wonder how pwi is goin to be when there is no FCC..n sins r reallyn squishy the only thing they can solo n sell waz FCC.MY FRNDS RAGE QUIT PWI after seeing dis QQb:cryb:cry
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I don't really think it's fair for people who have already had the benefit of time in game to use or choose not to use FCC as a leveling instance to impose this on lower levels. Yes people can level up and completely suck when they hit 100, but that just means they still need to be taught. It's not like it used to be that you could go to say the area around tusk town and expect to find people to quest with. I'm not sure what it's like on other servers but on Sanctuary I leveled my psy to 70 using quests and very rarely ran into other people after maybe level 25. If we want the few new people who still come to this game to stay, I don't see how allowing them the benefit of leveling quickly is bad.

Yes PV, low level rebirths, bh, etc are options but PV and rebirths require other active people in the given level range, and those don't seem to be around. I know some of us leveled without the benefit of BH even and just sat for hours in zen squads with training esotericas going, and it seems like it cheapens the hours spent grinding. Back then though, most people weren't end game yet. An aquadash was one of the best weapons imaginable, you didn't need to level to do end game stuff because you could get in a TW fac at level 70 and actually do decently. Now you can be r8 and still get 1 shot in pvp, and you can't effectively start farming for better gear until you reach 100. Yes the leveling process has been massively shortened, but if anything the process of getting to the point of holding your own is longer.

I know it's incredibly inconvenient and frustrating when you get in a bh squad to go do metal and the cleric doesn't know what Iron Heart is (I've had this experience multiple times) but if we want the game to survive, we need to make these minor sacrifices. If you really want to avoid the FCC babies, stick in squads with people you know, problem solved.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If this is going to happen, I vote for restriction level on Warsong for levels 102+. Levels 100 and 101 are not good at it.

Right now it is one of the only ways people are making money that has a certain price range. It is hard enough to find people that buy it.. Why do you have to go and make it even harder? People need money for Hp food, skills, etc. Let them make their money they way they want.
    b:beatenupb:beatenup

theres only one big flaw with your suggestion, it would totaly make bh for warsong a totally unactive/deserted instance just like nirvana is now plus theres not enough 102s on each server to make warsong even worth running. if your saying to limit warsong from bh 100, then alot of players will be disgusted with that particular change. if you have a better idea on a different instance for bh 100 id like to hear what ya have in mind
    kaleya wrote: »
    Hypers shouldn't be level restricted, or discontinued completely. It should be left how it was before the update. I think it discourages people from making new characters. I'm not saying that it's difficult to level, but it is very time consuming, redundant, and boring. Why spend time spamming skills (some of which aren't used at higher levels, so why bother learning and adjusting to them?) and leveling slowly, when you could level your character easily and learn the more useful skills in an instance designed as a precursor to future instances at higher levels?

hypers should be lvl limited cause theres more to pwi than just running ff day in and day out and if you think that by putting hypers back to the original way before the update than you might as well ragequit and uninstall pwi completely. alot of us veterans of pwi are sick of all the powerlvled noobs that have totally taken over of how things are done in the game. i think it discourages ppl even more by not having things to challenge them. does it really matter how time consuming it is in pwi or is it cause your just so money hungry that you want to keep the powerlvling open for you to collect more income for yourself. there was more to money making than hypering ppl up. leveling slowly gives ya the chance to understand and knw entirely where and when to use our skills that will effect the squads that we join. every classes skill can be useful once ya know how to use em stead of choosing which ones to use and which other ones are useless. to me your a poor excuse for playing on here.

I saw several posts saying that people who powerlevel in FF at low levels are noobs that don't know their class. I don't see how questing would grant you skills, whereas doing FF at a low level makes you a "noob." When I quest, I use a few hard hitting skills, mobs die, then rinse and repeat. What does this teach you? That you can tell the difference between a strong/weak, fast/slow, etc. attack? Besides from learning what the skills do, I don't see how this kind of environment promotes you to be an exceptional skilled player. Applying these skills in a higher difficulty instance, such as FF, promotes learning and growth. The mobs and bosses you run into in these instances are very different than mobs in the regular world, and thus better prepare you for the coming instances you encounter at a higher level. FF is essentially a training grounds for you to become better. (Not saying that FF is all you need to learn your class, just to clear things up).

learning how to execute certain skills at certain mobs and bosses can help a player learn alot from battling with the environment. its not just learning what skills do but rather also how they can be effective in every situation that you would come across. learning your class in pve gives the player an opportunity to develop their own personal and unique playstyle which is mostly possible in a pve environment stead of being dragged behind like some little kid who needs their parents help on everything. learning your class as a player is what makes the real fun out of it stead of being some idiot who got their way all the time by having some other high lvl give them something that they should of earned in the first place.

Keep in mind that majority of the people who FF have mains that are 100+ and level with their lower leveled characters. Hence, they're familiar with the dynamics of the instance beforehand, and adjust to a different class accordingly. It's pretty unfair for these higher leveled characters to call others that "don't know their character" plvled noobs. Why?

i can tell ya why ppl who have a 100+ toon can call or say who is fail and who isnt just by simply looking at their actions. id say its really unfair to have high lvls who worked over 4 years to get to where they are now and the plvled noobs get everything handed to them on a silver platter like they didnt have to work for it, but rather someone just gave it to em.

One situation occurs with new players. I know several first-time players who have gotten their level all through quests, and when they attempt to do FF to level quickly, they are rejected or chastised for being a "plvled noob" for not knowing their character just because they don't know the instance. This highly discourages them from taking a part in further FF's, and eventually they get bored because they can't attain a higher level and quit.

the only reason why those that have done all their quests and when they want to join in FF runs players reject them cause they have never been shown how FF is suppose to work and if you think that discourages them, think again. what really discourages them is when they have to stoop to your average plvled noob just so they can get onto the good stuff. its not cause they get discouraged from taking part in FF but rather those that arent willing to show them the ropes in which how an FF run is suppose to run. an ff run that runs smoothly and considers each of their members strengths and weaknesses.

Another case that arises is with the higher leveled players not knowing what to do in FF. One cannot call a person a noob because it's their first time in the instance with a particular class and they're unfamiliar with their dynamics. Back then in the days of questing and no hypers, we were all lower levels uncovering what to do in FF. I'm pretty positive that a person wasn't exceptionally pro at their class in the instance just out the gate. Sure, questing gave a basic knowledge of what you should do, but it doesn't guarantee your success. We all worked together and helped each other to LEARN what to do in FF. Nowadays, you're just expected to know what to do, or else you're a "fail." Saying that FF brings rise to noobs that don't know their class just can't be a valid reason to restrict level requirements for hypers.

id say its a very good reason to make hypers lvl restricted cause it makes those that are beginners to not fully understand how the game is suppose to work and with the rise of powerlvling in FC, it has made more fail noobs than i could probably count.

I saw a post earlier that setting a level restriction for hypers would promote lower levels doing BH and/or quests with other lower levels. This would happen to some certain extent, yes. But I think most players would resort to just getting on their high level character and breezing right through the instance and/or quest. I mean, why spend more time and effort when you don't need to? New players have factions, and most factions have higher level players to solo BH or quests for them. So it's not a huge impacting issue. (This method, just like FF, could also give rise to people who are "noobs who don't know their class," so how would restricting hypers resolve this situation?)

lvl restricting hypers would promote lower levels to do quests, bhs and other things besides being stuck in 1 instance day after day after day. it would make a big or huge impact if this was to be added. plus you dont always need a high lvl to breeze through an instance for their low lvl toons, it would encourage squad play to where you start seeing your average same lvl range squads doing a bh run that is worth conquering.

Also, I think this would affect the economy. Plvling lower levels accounts for a vast amount of profit for a huge player base. If hypers were restricted to a certain level, higher leveled players wouldn't have many customers, make no money, and thus widen the gap between the pro-geared characters and the low-geared chars. Sure, they could resort to doing other money-making instances such as TT, but the mats drop on a chance basis. Why spend time into TT and not knowing you'll get good mats, when you can spend time in FF knowing 100% you'll get what you expect. You can do BH and Cube, but they are a once a day chance thing, and cannot be done repetitively. Nirvana is dead. NW occurs only twice a week. Trophy mode if you're well skilled/geared enough. Warsong if you find a player willing to buy the molds within a certain time frame. Merchanting you need money beforehand to actually make a profit. Etc. As you can see, it's just not as convenient. You don't need fantastic gears to solo FF and can so be done by anyone to make money. People will eventually quit because there's not enough ways to make a profit.

there is more ways to making profit than selling heads or ff runs. doing tt runs for mats regardless of how much of a drop rate is at this time is alot more challenging and worth the effort than running the same old instance of killing the same ole bosses again and again. if you want to make a profit, go and do what the rest of us did before all this chaos and nonsense came out. DO SOME ZHENING even if it means doing it on 2x drops the dq drops above lvl 80 have not been affected by this dq nerf so whats stopping you from making real profit by selling the drops you make. ppl will also quit when they arent being challenged enough either. if you want something like ff, then how bout porting down to raging tide and spend all day there doing public quest.

Sorry that this post is extremely long. Altogether, I just don't see how setting a level restriction for hypers or removing them completely is beneficial.

reply is in blue
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
This discussion has been closed.