What annoys you or makes you angry when being in a squad?

Options

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    missrosa99 wrote: »
    3. The E-Harmony guys - I'm sure some girls find it flattering but I just find it disgusting and hate it when guys in my squad who I don't know and never will meet in real life start throwing themselves at me . It screams desperate and I personally don't play online games to hook up.

Funny when there is a man behind a nice female toon. i experience this while playing on veno ( they find it super suprising that male people play venos ) and Archer.

i dont really type like a girl (excessive use of emoticons and lovey/dovey words) I just try to sound normal and as kind as i can.

Sometimes when i enter a squad and it smells jerks miles away i just throw out a " By the way i'm male" , then opps , no more whispers from the basement boys b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • lamiasynn
    lamiasynn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I know it's an old thread but I just really needed to post this

I hate when people waste your time a friend pm's me ask for help "there's a cleric in our squad and he needs help to heal bh 59"

so I went not needing the bh but I decided to help only to join the squad to realize it's a lv90+ cleric with another lv90+ mystic in team -______- god you made me left in the middle of cube cancelling it for the day to help you and this is what your squad has grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr a perfectly capable healers without me.
  • bigbang222
    bigbang222 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This is an old thread but i had an infuriating experience with a barb.

I was doing an FCC with a sin, a barb, a cleric, and a bm. Right when we get in there the barb immediately tells me to res buff him but i told him i just res buffed the cleric and it has a min cd, he then proceeded to tell me that i should always res buff the tank first. Well i thought it would be fine and he would lay off, but the entire run he was telling me what to do (and i could tell he knew nothing about mystic's because he was telling me to do things that were **** for a mystic) and blaming me for not healing him and keeping the squad alive when that is the cleric's job, btw we had a terrible cleric. I mean sure i dont mind healing a bit when its needed but its not my job to keep the damn squad alive!b:angry So i start to do exactly what he tells me and of course it doesnt work and i die and die and die. He starts yelling at me telling me i suck and i say that i was doing exactly what he tells me. He says thats not what he told me to do. I said it was and told him to scroll up and look. He did and said "oh". So i said that unless you have a higher level mystic dont tell me what to do, you dont see me telling you how to keep aggro which you suck at and you dont see me telling you how to use healing pots when your about to die which i told EVERYONE to grab before we left and you have lvl 50 hp pots on a lvl 90 barb.

It was funny though because after i said that he said "w/e" and left the squad and when i pm'd him he said he left because i was being a ****. So i kindly told him to **** off and blacklisted his ***.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    When idiots designate you as the main healer. And they die like a thousand times and call you a fail for not being able to heal their fail a$$es when they bomb rush mobs out of the blue. Something that I never quite figured out yet.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trysta1
    trysta1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    1. People who don't seem to realize that I am NOT a cleric, I have a cleric... they are not the same.
    2. People who want heals, want me to send pet in for killing at same time, and then don't make sure I don't get dead while I do all this.
    3. People who don't think mystics are a "real" class...b:angry
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What annoy me is like yesterday in caster one of the cleric said: ''the 2 mystic heal and we (clerics) will DD'', i linked my weap and said i DD more than you so you do your cleric job to heal (i have +10 weap while both cleric was +5).

They don't realize that for mystic ''heal'' cost chi and spark, not for a cleric...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What annoy me is like yesterday in caster one of the cleric said: ''the 2 mystic heal and we (clerics) will DD'', i linked my weap and said i DD more than you so you do your cleric job to heal (i have +10 weap while both cleric was +5).

They don't realize that for mystic ''heal'' cost chi and spark, not for a cleric...

I just would have laughed at them, honestly. And went on DDing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    1: When people troll me about my mystic having all MP shards on my gear

2: being trolled about not having 3k+ hp (I have salv and maxed res so why bother?)

3: People who won't wait for me to recharge mana/chi then complain that I'm not healing them

4: Violet Dance Clerics, it's fine when I can soloheal but when I can't and they keep up violet dance it's annoying

5: People who think ress buff makes them invicible, takes 2.5k MP per cast b:surrender

6: When someone pulls a boss to me if the tank dies

7: People who don't realize that mystics can be both DD and healer (I do both in most squads but most people consider me as a healer .-.)
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You really have mp shard in your gears? O.o
    No offense hun, but i understand why people troll you.

2: being trolled about not having 3k+ hp (I have salv and maxed res so why bother?)
    Depend of your level.
    3: People who won't wait for me to recharge mana/chi then complain that I'm not healing them
    If you are lvl75+ mp pots restore 5k mp that should not be a issue, but if you are lvl74 less than just communicate with your squad tell them you use more mp than you can recover by pots.
    4: Violet Dance Clerics, it's fine when I can soloheal but when I can't and they keep up violet dance it's annoying
    Yup it's one of the most annoying thing.
    5: People who think ress buff makes them invicible, takes 2.5k MP per cast b:surrender
    You said your ress is max, at max it cost 2.9k mp, but for me the annoying thing is when i just ress buff someone and the person die, ress and ask asap for ress buff, it's 30 seconds cd, we can't cast back to back.
    7: People who don't realize that mystics can be both DD and healer (I do both in most squads but most people consider me as a healer .-.)
    Often it's the clerics that consider us as healer, many time clerics tell me ''you gonna heal, i DD'' .... that annoy me, if they want to DD they should reroll, cleric is not a DD, i didn't roll a mystic for heal i already have a cleric for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ankilul - Archosaur
    Ankilul - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    so in a bh 100 aba yesterday a mystic did something strange. like many random abas, the squad had trickled in and was working toward boss while others were joining. The cleric was already in and we were halfway to boss.

The mystic comes in, catches up to us, and dies. No res ball. I ask, 'no res ball'?? Cuz evidently he/she wanted the cleric to come back to rez. reply was 'im waiting for everyone to be in the same place'. Ok that makes sense for the aoe res, sure. But why would a mystic with sub-4K hp not resball himself? To save 3K MP? Not a big deal but just thought it very strange.. I mean for a mystic to have to be rezzed by a cleric when not necessary would be p embarrassing, yea? So the cleric goes back, rezzes the mystic and the mystic puts on verdant shell (yay) but no res ball again (weird..)

the mystic probably wanted a cleric res bcuz its less exp loss b:chuckle
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

6: When someone pulls a boss to me if the tank dies

7: People who don't realize that mystics can be both DD and healer (I do both in most squads but most people consider me as a healer .-.)[/COLOR]

Nice troll!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    the mystic probably wanted a cleric res bcuz its less exp loss b:chuckle

Depends. If it's a level 10 rez buff vs a level 10 rez, yes.
    If it's sage balls/aoe ones vs level 10 rez, no.
    (But why would you be dying anyway unless youre being an idiot and not healing yourself if needed... lol)

And uh, at the person a couple posts before: Mp shards...? Waiting for someone to recharge mana 75+ ...? Tbh, that's the kind of person I wouldn't want to squad with :x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MysticSeer - Raging Tide
    MysticSeer - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

You said your ress is max, at max it cost 2.9k mp, but for me the annoying thing is when i just ress buff someone and the person die, ress and ask asap for ress buff, it's 30 seconds cd, we can't cast back to back

Level 10 Res skill cost 2660. That's most likely what their talking about because of the fact they obviously stated that it cost them 2.5k.

Also it annoys me when there is more than 1 cleric in the squad and they decide that I'm full time healer.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Level 10 Res skill cost 2660. That's most likely what their talking about because of the fact they obviously stated that it cost them 2.5k.

Also it annoys me when there is more than 1 cleric in the squad and they decide that I'm full time healer.

I don't consider lvl 10 as a max lvl for a skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Pretty much when people reject me or consider that I can't heal properly and demand a Cleric. Needless to say sometimes the Cleric turns out to be awful that I end up doing most of the healing and keeping squad alive.

Now, I'd understand if they have run with bad Mystics before and I also understand if their gear isn't so good to take damage so they need the BB reduction or buffs but it's still annoying.

Oh, the other day I joined an FCC run on my new Mystic (had deleted my old one for reasons and restarted). They were looking for a Cleric but I offered to heal and they accepted me. Everyone was stealing aggro left and right; they didn't have good gear either so we had a lot of deaths. Why would you steal aggro so much if you see that you're clearly having issues tanking boss or mobs? >.>

Healing tank and one or two people who occasionally steal aggro is one thing, trying to heal the whole squad that goes aggro ping pong is another. Herbs couldn't always keep up with their squishyness and for some bosses I couldn't even use them because they'd get killed too fast(like runner boss).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • VRennie - Dreamweaver
    VRennie - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Not long ago there was a case when I did a bh79 run with two sins who thought they could tank all of the bosses. The bosses could easily 2 shot them and if things couldn't get any worse they took agro from each other. I had the worst time ever healing that, it was really lucky we only got one person die once. But what really pisses me off is after the end of the run they said " now we know we can tank this bh without heals" right in my face. So I wasted all that charm, patience and effort for nothing >.< ?
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Not long ago there was a case when I did a bh79 run with two sins who thought they could tank all of the bosses. The bosses could easily 2 shot them and if things couldn't get any worse they took agro from each other. I had the worst time ever healing that, it was really lucky we only got one person die once. But what really pisses me off is after the end of the run they said " now we know we can tank this bh without heals" right in my face. So I wasted all that charm, patience and effort for nothing >.< ?

Aww i would of been so pissed off XD
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Someone luring in delta and the mystic uses thicket/gale force...

Do you *really* need to freeze those mobs while we wait for them to come into our range? <<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Someone luring/stunning in delta and the mystic uses thicket/gale force...

Do you *really* need to freeze those mobs while we wait for them to come into our range? <<

Fixed.

There are times I want to stick their mag weps to where the sun does not shine when i see the mobs that the barb pulled running away from me as i was about to stunb:surrender

These ''mystakes'' are what gives a of of mystics a bad rep at bh and other instances where you need to do pulls. I got a hard time going to BH lunar and delta because of this shtick
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1. BMs that run into a group of mobs and start to use HF when DDs aren't there yet
    2. Someone using Extreme Poison after Subsea Strike
    3. BM not saying before using HF so nobody sparks
    4. BMs that never/barely use HF on bosses, instead just going afk APSing
    5. Barbs/Archers using that AOE knockback while trying to AOE in the middle of the group
    6. Or Mystics using Thicket/Gale Force on a group of mobs
    7. Sins not knowing what detection level is (Some certain Lv104 Sin on Lost City, starting with "_A"
    8. People not informing newbies of important stuff in instances
    9. Clerics using Blessing of the Purehearted as primary heal, including 9x Clerics
    10. Clerics using BB on AOE sleep/silence bosses
    11. Clerics not using Chromatic Healing Beam. Instead, using Wellspring Surge to heal 1 by 1
    12. Clerics not using Purify when being badly poisoned
    13. People with Lv10 buffs overwriting Lv11 buffs after clearly asking them not to
    14. Or Cleric giving 30m buffs when you have 1h buffs
    15. People not reading squad chat, or going afk all the time during instances
    16. Mystics not using Salvation/healing herbs to support tank
    17. Mystics wanting to be healer in an instance, but refuse to give rez buff
    18. Psychics/Wizards using AOE skills when the tank doesn't have aggro yet
    19. Psychics using Diminished Vigor on mobs/bosses
    20. Melee classes using bow on Harpy's in Frost while someone trying to lower them for melee attacks
    21. People claiming HF and BB stacks
    22. People not bringing bows to big room for heads
    23. Barbs/BMs/Seekers that just go stand still waiting for the train or something, while they need to pull/attack boss
    24. Seekers claiming that Heart Shatter also works with auto-attacks
    25. People talking in broken English, or no English at all in squad
    26. People standing all seperated at Dreadindra boss
    27. Asking for a certain class or level, and other classes/levels reply
  • Rossaria - Sanctuary
    Rossaria - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I really hate when everyone expects me to do a healer and gives me orders.
    "Heal me.. Heal me now.. don't aoe.. heal..dont use plants" rofl

The best thing is when a sin without decent armor goes to kill on his own and then QQ when he dies and blames clerics/mystics. b:laugh

And the most annoying thing is when I ask for a squad and their answer is "no ty we already got a cleric". Like really? Cannot mystics DD or what? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • colressmystico
    colressmystico Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Not my story, but my sister calls me as she is doing a bh39. She is the only mystic, along with 3 clerics a barb, and a seeker. All three of the clerics are higher leveled than her, yet they tell her to heal while they Dd. From what I gather, mystics are not healers in that regard, especially if there are 3 capable mfers to heal more efficiently than her. What type of bs is that?
    b:dirtyb:thanks

A two and a half year hiatus, thank goodness im back. Raging Tide server here I come! b:pleased
  • nioooooo
    nioooooo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ppl not using crapmeat on bh sot when there no cleric around ;)
    (when being a mys)
  • missrosa99
    missrosa99 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The squad captains not the squad leader - the ones who think it's their duty every 2 steps to tell everybody what to do. Yet when they clearly **** up you hear nothing but silence or some non funny joke to pass it off.

The ones who automatically assume everyone is pro - Ppl tend to forget that for some players it's their first time doing an instance or their first time doing that instance on the class they're using, go easy on them, teach them.

The ones who force themselves to be there - Yup and through the whole thing they're in more of a hurry than everyone else or keep complaining "boy how tired I am". If you're not up to it then do the squad a favor and stay out of it. Don't go causing squad wipes only to say "Sorry my eyes fell asleep for a minute" that's why i didn't heal at the boss or Vortex when the barb pulled.
  • Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Here's my list:

"Demon Mystic sucks!"-most demon heals give extra health plus there's the demon cragglord b:dirty

"HA Mystic sucks!"-people not realizing HA mystic can still heal awsome, plus I can stand beside most tanks in the middle of AOEs

"Purify us!!!"-people mixing up mystic and cleric skills b:lipcurl

"Stop using plants and heal us!"-plants heal *facepalm*

When any class keeps running out of range and expects heals.

When people think that mystics are either DD or healer and not both...I do both in every squad I go into.

"Why don't you use Cragglord? (on a 1m+ hp boss)"-It only lasts 20 seconds...Even though the demon version is badass that's still not as useful as sparks for healing plants.

People who kick mystics from squads becuz they already have a cleric. The more healers you have, the less often you're likely to die...

High lvl people who challange low lvl mystics to random duels just becuz the rank armor looks cool.

When a second mystic is in the squad and doesn't use plants or summons. I've had both of these happen a few times :|

People that think Res buff makes them invulnurable and they begin to lerroy mobs b:shocked

People who instantly hate any mage class that shard mana gems into gear instead of hp gems. What does it matter when we have heals? besides higher mp=more heals, and HA mystic gave me 5k hp anyway so I can afford the mana (up to 10.2k in my lv90 gear)b:cute
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
  • Demien - Dreamweaver
    Demien - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    When i ask a girl to carry her for chi and she says no because her boyfriend will get jealous...
    Its a game and just chi...

Others already said my other points.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    When people call Storm Mistress useless.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    1. Or Mystics using Thicket/Gale Force on a group of mobs
    Why is this bad?
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think he meant its bad when a melee has aggro and all the mobs move away from the melees.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    BH69 wraithgate. Someone says "I'll pull pole/nob to middle" and doesn't wait for FP or Aegis Shield. Then they arrive back with pole/nob, screaming they need heals. I heal because their HP is plummeting and get heal aggro.