What annoys you or makes you angry when being in a squad?

Options

Comments

• CherryxRose - Archosaur
    CherryxRose - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Perfectly capable mystic "I need cleric" BH59..then when said person goes out of BB range, who heals just fine.. I'm not trying to replace a cleric, its just something mystic's can do! I do like it when we have a cleric in the squad so I can play to its full potential

"REZ BUFF" it does have a cooldown (I always buff them very lastb:chuckle)

"I'll pull" weakest link in squad, pulls and proceeds to pull all and dies. Mystic's do have summons, a much safer pull method or the tank.

When the tank doesn't aoe the mobs, either mystic or cleric heals, guess what happens?b:shocked

Other mystics that think storm mistress is bad :(

-BH69, level 67 cleric, level 75 mystic and squad 8x- My Mystic heals at that time were about 2k a break in the clouds, amazing right? xD I heal along with cleric, everything goes wonderful! End of the run someone says "You are the best cleric I've seen in 7 years." What the.. I was really really insulted and annoyed, I feel (not to brag or boast) that without my heals we would have failed and died..lots. I mean geez, where did my input go?
    I just had to get that out there, phew. I hope I don't come off as a total tosser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    BH69 wraithgate. Someone says "I'll pull pole/nob to middle" and doesn't wait for FP or Aegis Shield. Then they arrive back with pole/nob, screaming they need heals. I heal because their HP is plummeting and get heal aggro.

This happened to me also, I healed the tank when his hp was dropping like a hot potato I got aggro and died (thankfully the tank got petals before I hit the ground)

What got me reaaaaaallly ticked off is all those times I was healing tank at nob the cleric was **** afk b:angry.
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think btw that mystics can move considerably farther when summon luring than a veno can with pet luring. (send pet, move back). Haven't used summon to lure in a long time though. I've told some people I'm not a veno when they tell me to pet pull.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    People asking my herb levels and then they don't have seeker squadbuffs at all at lvl 70... argh.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    -BH69, level 67 cleric, level 75 mystic and squad 8x- My Mystic heals at that time were about 2k a break in the clouds, amazing right? xD I heal along with cleric, everything goes wonderful! End of the run someone says "You are the best cleric I've seen in 7 years." What the.. I was really really insulted and annoyed, I feel (not to brag or boast) that without my heals we would have failed and died..lots. I mean geez, where did my input go?
    I just had to get that out there, phew. I hope I don't come off as a total tosser.

Something similliar happend to me today in a BH69. I was on my seeker (85, nicely geared). A barb was tanking, cler healing, some other people dding. I didn't vortex because I wanted cler to focus on barb so situation that tank is not purified in time won't happen - my vortex would definitively make an aggro ping-pong game which is not smart. Instead I decided to use my range skills. It was all fine till cler failed to purify in time and barb died. Gaurnob aggro switched to me. So I tanked it on range, without purify and with just ocasional IH. Cler was busy with the barb over and over because barb was keep using his aggro skills right after dieing (without being buffed and fully healed) which resulted in a few barb dies. What did I hear after the boss finally died?

"Pro cler!"

Wait, wasn't it me - a poor seeker - that prevented squad wipe and tanked the boss without dependable heal/purify? Yah, it was a good job from the cler ressing the barb over and over but hey, I solo tanked the boss while he was busy doing it!b:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Unfortunately if there's a cleric in the squad he will get the credit even if he's awful and you saved the squad. A lot of people apparently don't notice mystic heal if it's not our plants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    -

- A **** cleric, with a bug up their butt, that wont freakin heal me! Wtf with that?? Its not like I simply refuse to give you a dayum rez buff! If you see I am in the middle of a spell thats taking like 30 secs or more to cast, and Im dying, heal me, ****! Its your freakin job! b:shutup

this but when its mystic and there is no cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i dont notice mystics healing even when there isnt a clericb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i dont notice mystics healing even when there isnt a clericb:surrender

How can you not notice green flowery stuff around you? It's kind of not hard to miss, when your paying attention!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    My party BH69, my wines.

Shout, get full squad, lvl101Cleric joins, great, I say "Thanks for joining, I get to DD for once."

Cleric doesn't purify at boss, or set up BB. Or heal the barb tank. They DD. They did ress me when I died (twice so didn't have time to self-cast Ress).

So for Pole and Nob I ended up healing. Near squad wipe on Pole until I realised that the cleric wasn't healing.

Wouldn't have minded if they'd said they wouldn't be healing, but they didn't.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    My party BH69, my wines.

Shout, get full squad, lvl101Cleric joins, great, I say "Thanks for joining, I get to DD for once."

Cleric doesn't purify at boss, or set up BB. Or heal the barb tank. They DD. They did ress me when I died (twice so didn't have time to self-cast Ress).

So for Pole and Nob I ended up healing. Near squad wipe on Pole until I realised that the cleric wasn't healing.

Wouldn't have minded if they'd said they wouldn't be healing, but they didn't.

Don't expect a level 100+ to heal low level. (I don't say it's good or bad)

They will usually DD so it go more fast.

When I go on a low bh on my mystic I tell people that can't handle AOE without heal to stay out of AOE range, I personally won't waste 10 minutes to heal a tank when I can kill the boss in 15 seconds. If the squad want to be heal then they are free to take a cleric of their level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Don't expect a level 100+ to heal low level. (I don't say it's good or bad)

They will usually DD so it go more fast.

When I go on a low bh on my mystic I tell people that can't handle AOE without heal to stay out of AOE range, I personally won't waste 10 minutes to heal a tank when I can kill the boss in 15 seconds. If the squad want to be heal then they are free to take a cleric of their level.

Im confused. If the cleric wasnt purifying on Pole, how were they surviving then?

I will say they look either mean or stupid for not telling the squad that they still needed a cleric, cause they were going to be Metal Maging instead.

In any case, its a lesson for the future. Make sure the 101 helping you is a melee class. You dont need a cleric in the squad with a good 101 Sin, but you WILL have to be primary healer if you cant find a cleric to fill the role.
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Im confused. If the cleric wasnt purifying on Pole, how were they surviving then?.

People didn't survive (including the cleric, so they didn't purify or healthemselves). the only ones that did were the ones who ran.

On second attempt I spammed FP, Heal, healing herbs and salvation on the tank. We only just managed.

What annoyed me was that I *said* I was going to DD. Reasonable to assume that the cleric would do heal & support.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    People didn't survive (including the cleric, so they didn't purify or healthemselves). the only ones that did were the ones who ran.

On second attempt I spammed FP, Heal, healing herbs and salvation on the tank. We only just managed.

What annoyed me was that I *said* I was going to DD. Reasonable to assume that the cleric would do heal & support.

Yes, usually you would be correct. Everyone assumes a cleric is going to be healing.

However, as Bella said, usually high levels join a low level squad to take on the bosses. They can't help it, they are going to pull its aggro away from the lower levels anyway.

It was just a bad situation all around then. Fortunately, after BH69 the BHs actually seem easier, you just have to get through this rough one. Good luck.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Im confused. If the cleric wasnt purifying on Pole, how were they surviving then?

If The barb they had was lvl 80-89 (lvl for BH69) and the cleric 101 was DDing than the cleric should have aggro, the Pole/nob doesn't AOE debuff, but only debuff the tank AKA the person that have aggro. (People dying to AOE damage would have not be saved by purify)

Point is when a healer (mystic/cleric) lvl100+ go help for a low bh they will usually solo it faster than if they was healing. So nvm the class 100+ that help, the low lvl people should follow and assist him.

The logic is the mystic 8x should have heal and let the cleric 101 DD, beside think ''I'm lvl 8x and I'll DD while the cleric 101 heal''. When there's a cleric and mystic of the same lvl range the cleric should be the main healer, if it's 2 clerics or 2 mystics of the same lvl then the one with the better weapon should be the DDer and the other the healer (ofc the DDer can assist heal if needed), BUT in the case of 2 healers nvm the class of different range lvl like in that case 8x and 101 the logic is the 101 have more DD power he should be the DDer and the healer 8x the main healer. (but what I don't understand it's if the cleric was only DDing how the mystic didn't realize it before nob/pole? I hardly imagine the cleric was healing for mobs and not for boss, so the mystic had time to realize it before the squad wipe)

I'm 102 on my mystic, I don't mind to go help low lvl bh, but I won't waste 50 mp pots to heal a tank for 10 minutes if I can solo it in 15 seconds (which is the case for me I do pole/nob solo in 15 seconds). I warn at the start that I won't be healing, but ''soloing'', I tell them to stay behind me or assist on the mobs I DD. They are free to take my help or refuse it and get a healer of their lvl if they want.

But as usual it's a communication issue, people don't communicate anymore, so people need to be smarter. Both are to blame, not just the cleric, the mystic was able to ask the cleric if she was gonna heal or DD at the start of the run.

The only advice I can give for a mystic/cleric low lvl with a high lvl mystic/cleric in squad is, let the high lvl DD and heal people, but the high lvl should heal himself so focus on the others specially in BH 39/51/69 where there's AOE boss that hurt.

I know some people don't like that high lvl solo BH boss cause low lvl don't get experience, but unfortunately it's a reality that a lvl100+ won't just go waste 1 hour to watch people learn their class in a low BH. If you want to learn experience then take people of your lvl range and decline politely high lvl. Squad wipe is one of the frustrating, but positive experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I have a new complaint, people who PK after the end of warsong BH. My never-squad-with list just got longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If The barb they had was lvl 80-89 (lvl for BH69) and the cleric 101 was DDing than the cleric should have aggro, the Pole/nob doesn't AOE debuff, but only debuff the tank AKA the person that have aggro. (People dying to AOE damage would have not be saved by purify)

Point is when a healer (mystic/cleric) lvl100+ go help for a low bh they will usually solo it faster than if they was healing. So nvm the class 100+ that help, the low lvl people should follow and assist him.

The logic is the mystic 8x should have heal and let the cleric 101 DD, beside think ''I'm lvl 8x and I'll DD while the cleric 101 heal''. When there's a cleric and mystic of the same lvl range the cleric should be the main healer, if it's 2 clerics or 2 mystics of the same lvl then the one with the better weapon should be the DDer and the other the healer (ofc the DDer can assist heal if needed), BUT in the case of 2 healers nvm the class of different range lvl like in that case 8x and 101 the logic is the 101 have more DD power he should be the DDer and the healer 8x the main healer. (but what I don't understand it's if the cleric was only DDing how the mystic didn't realize it before nob/pole? I hardly imagine the cleric was healing for mobs and not for boss, so the mystic had time to realize it before the squad wipe)

I'm 102 on my mystic, I don't mind to go help low lvl bh, but I won't waste 50 mp pots to heal a tank for 10 minutes if I can solo it in 15 seconds (which is the case for me I do pole/nob solo in 15 seconds). I warn at the start that I won't be healing, but ''soloing'', I tell them to stay behind me or assist on the mobs I DD. They are free to take my help or refuse it and get a healer of their lvl if they want.

But as usual it's a communication issue, people don't communicate anymore, so people need to be smarter. Both are to blame, not just the cleric, the mystic was able to ask the cleric if she was gonna heal or DD at the start of the run.

The only advice I can give for a mystic/cleric low lvl with a high lvl mystic/cleric in squad is, let the high lvl DD and heal people, but the high lvl should heal himself so focus on the others specially in BH 39/51/69 where there's AOE boss that hurt.

I know some people don't like that high lvl solo BH boss cause low lvl don't get experience, but unfortunately it's a reality that a lvl100+ won't just go waste 1 hour to watch people learn their class in a low BH. If you want to learn experience then take people of your lvl range and decline politely high lvl. Squad wipe is one of the frustrating, but positive experience.

I wouldnt decline high level help. Its a tough BH. As I said above this post, the high level is going to pull aggro anyway. Even if the high level doesnt know that they will, lol.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I wouldnt decline high level help. Its a tough BH. As I said above this post, the high level is going to pull aggro anyway. Even if the high level doesnt know that they will, lol.

Wow just realize the size of my reply when I saw it after post it. xD

But everything is about communication, people need to stop assuming or be shy and they need to ask questions.

Often there's more squad wipe when there's more than one cleric in squad when it should be more safe, why? Cause they both assume that the other will heal so they both DD, no one heal all die. Which could have easy fix if one had ask which one heal or DD.

Communication is the key, don't be scare to ask questions or ask how the run will go. (who heal/tank/DD)

=)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Wow just realize the size of my reply when I saw it after post it. xD

But everything is about communication, people need to stop assuming or be shy and they need to ask questions.

Often there's more squad wipe when there's more than one cleric in squad when it should be more safe, why? Cause they both assume that the other will heal so they both DD, no one heal all die. Which could have easy fix if one had ask which one heal or DD.

Communication is the key, don't be scare to ask questions or ask how the run will go. (who heal/tank/DD)

=)

Will you feed me chocolate chip cookies and sweet tarts? It is of great importance to the survival of our squad.
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    edited February 2013
    Options

The barb was spamming FR nonstop - the near wipe happened when they ran out of Chi and couldn't FR, I pulled heal aggro, died, barb died, cleric pulled aggro, died, rest ran.

(but what I don't understand it's if the cleric was only DDing how the mystic didn't realize it before nob/pole? I hardly imagine the cleric was healing for mobs and not for boss, so the mystic had time to realize it before the squad wipe)

It was wined. The few mobs that were left were massacred in short order, so quickly that we couldn't tell who was doing what - full squad of lvl8x you see and even the lowly mystic hitting 10-15k. Pyro went down really fast as well, barb held aggro, I'd cast FP and Aegis Shield on them. No healing required.

In contrast I did my BM's FB69 last night. Cleric in squad, nobody over lvl89. Cleared bosses so fast. One archer died because they were dual-clienting their archer and cleric, aoe kill. Not a lot of communication needed because each person played their class.

Oh and I just want to add that I really value your comments, I learn so much from them.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The barb was spamming FR nonstop - the near wipe happened when they ran out of Chi and couldn't FR, I pulled heal aggro, died, barb died, cleric pulled aggro, died, rest ran.

The barb is fail if you got aggro by healing. Other people should have got aggro before you, are you sure you didn't die by AOE, cause there's something wrong if you are the healer and die first during the boss, if that was at the start cause you healed to early I could understand, but during a boss the only way the healer get aggro and die it's if the tank die. Other than that DD would had get aggro if the tank lost aggro, not you.

I never ever saw a healer get aggro while the tank is still alive and DD on the boss (boss with no random aggro like pole/nob) and I leveled 2 clerics old way and my mystic so that bh (and other) I did it more than you can even imagine and never saw that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• rioxnation246
    rioxnation246 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    - When people don't get full aggro with the mobs in BHs so i cant heal without attracting their attention.
    - When people die and resurrect and then die again before i can even cast another ressurect buff on them and then i get a feeling of guilt
    - When i run out of MP when trying to heal more than one people at once.
    - Casting healing herbs and they move around too fast and get out of the healing range....
    - Resurrect cool downs...

Yeah that's mostly what i can think up right now hahaha. b:laugh
  • SoIotude - Sanctuary
    SoIotude - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    severely annoyed by clerics that tell me if i should heal or dd.
    seeing how my main is a cleric i know how life can be made easier when a mystic comes along for the ride. i would never be so rude as to tell another person how to play their class, unless it is well meant advice on how to improve the results as a squad as a whole.
    mostly when i start healing as a mystic it means either the cleric present might need the support, or im trying to make their life easier. its a damn shame it is mostly taken as an insult or a kick in the balls of their ego's with all the insulting consequences that follow.b:surrender
  • thumbs
    edited May 2013
    Options
    severely annoyed by clerics that tell me if i should heal or dd.
    seeing how my main is a cleric i know how life can be made easier when a mystic comes along for the ride. i would never be so rude as to tell another person how to play their class, unless it is well meant advice on how to improve the results as a squad as a whole.

As a +12 s3 pure mag cleric; it pissed me off when I was in BB and some stupid mystic was wasting my time/ resources by healing instead of dd'ng; when healing was far from needed. They were healing so much that I eventually dropped bb and started to dd. Would have been far more efficient if they told me ahead of time so I could have been in UV from the start.

This game is suitable for very simple minded people, but those people should not be playing this class.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Them or some one telling me to res buff some one else.

I don't care about getting early aggro since my mystic is HA and can take Damage quite well and survive with heals and plant and falling petals and such though...I...won't....die!
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    LadyTsuki - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Only thing that has got on my nerves was when I did FC heads last night with a few people doing mobs and heads. First round of mobs no one died while me and another mystic healed the seeker + my healing herb. Second round, seeker almost died and blamed my healing herb. Funny thing is that the wiz was pushing the mobs back the whole entire time. The seeker probably wouldn't have died if the wiz didn't push the mobs back.
    Them or some one telling me to res buff some one else.

I don't care about getting early aggro since my mystic is HA and can take Damage quite well and survive with heals and plant and falling petals and such though...I...won't....die!
    thumbs wrote: »
    As a +12 s3 pure mag cleric; it pissed me off when I was in BB and some stupid mystic was wasting my time/ resources by healing instead of dd'ng; when healing was far from needed. They were healing so much that I eventually dropped bb and started to dd. Would have been far more efficient if they told me ahead of time so I could have been in UV from the start.

This game is suitable for very simple minded people, but those people should not be playing this class.

How was it wasting your time when they were helping you out? Sometimes it's good to cover the bases and make sure that no one dies period. Sometimes BB does get cancelled out.
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

Died as a cleric, reincarnated into a mystic.
  • thumbs
    edited May 2013
    Options

How was it wasting your time when they were helping you out?

They weren't helping: they were a total waste of squad space.
    Sometimes it's good to cover the bases and make sure that no one dies period. Sometimes BB does get cancelled out.

Frontal aoe -avoidable, and: " when healing was far from needed". Healer isn't even necessary and to have 2 people healing is total waste.
  • SoIotude - Sanctuary
    SoIotude - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    thumbs wrote: »

Oh it annoys me too when a mystic can not judge if heals are needed or not. Just pointing out that when you do support a cleric in cases its needed, its annoying when they get all butt hurt. I would not heal as a mystic if it were not needed, cuz ill admit.. dding is just as fun b:victory
  • AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear
    AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Guess I would have to say the annoying thing while in squad as mystic is when everyone wants a rez buff but they're not thinking about the fact it costs a lot of mana to buff everyone in squad. I try to do so without being asked (there were a few times I was the sole healer so I had to pick up the slack a little more) but I don't like it when people are impatient, spam me in squad about a rez buff-even after I've told them to wait on CD-and then rush off, get killed, and whine they didn't have rez buff. Seriously, some people don't understand the statement "patience is virtue". It won't kill you to wait an extra few seconds until I can get rez buff on. Another problem is some forget that mystics aren't clerics. Mystics can heal so much but they're heals are still not as powerful as a cleric's. Clerics are meant to have stronger heals, while mystics have good heals and can be good DD. I know sometimes mystics are the only healers in squad (as I noted earlier, I have been in that situation before) but some people get demanding on them. Clerics use up less mana while healing and whatnot; that's not the case for mystics. It just urks me when people do that. Some people know what it's like, for some have mystics too, while others who have never played a magic user before with a heal and don't get it and keep complaining as if someone's done them a disservice x.x
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Guess I would have to say the annoying thing while in squad as mystic is when everyone wants a rez buff but they're not thinking about the fact it costs a lot of mana

That is an argument i cannot accept. I use a herb pretty much every time before i get into action, yes even when i simply buff the squad because barbs mana pool is so tiny that anything we do drains it. (and pay a few 100k repair after every instance) A seeker uses a herb every 5 seconds while vortexin. Clerics use them continuously well i guess everyone does.
    Mana cost is just not something to be bothered about in this game.