What annoys you or makes you angry when being in a squad?

Options

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I am a girl. Problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I am a girl. Problem?

Nope, I think its cute to have a pretend marriage in an MMO. Role-play love is very *ahem* grown up. b:laugh
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    How do you know its a marriage in an MMO? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Well, Im going now. Thanks, its been...easy. b:chuckle

If you forget my name, you might not hear from me again. If not, we can always do this some more later.

Sweet dreams, Xai & bella! b:kiss
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    What annoys me in squads is level 100+ players who fail more than the level 60+ players I used to squad with. (Which is why I don't squad much anymore even with my faction.)

What REALLY annoys me is idiot children who ignore the topic of the thread so they can do 5 pages of (PeeWee Herman's voice) "I know you are but what am I????"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    only time i really got annoyed is once in a bh there were 2 mystics and no clerics... The other cleric had **** for weapon and "called DD", using logic that since my weap was better i would also have better heals.

He/she then proceeded to take out the 'new' all-class pet (the morai dino) instead of a DD summon.

I didn't want the squad to die/wipe so instead of arguing just healed xD. To this day i don't know if that character was just trolling or a rare high-level idiot
  • Asalana - Dreamweaver
    Asalana - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    O.o I don't see the big problem with luring? I do it when it's necessary although I won't do it unless asked because I'd rather save my mana. b:surrender

The thing that annoys me the most in squad is when people rez during an aoe, get killed, and then blame me. It's not my fault you rezzed at a bad time. b:surrender
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It annoys me if youre in a squad and nobody talks to the other. It ANNOYS me the hell if you got people in squad who cant speak english. Not 1 word! Of course, all of us make mistakes and theres no need to speak/write it perfect, but seriously - youre in a squad for fc and someone asking whos doing hands. 5 Mins later - still no answer. When you ask someone to do them and another 5 mins later they write :"can spek inglis sry" .... b:angry
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It annoys me if youre in a squad and nobody talks to the other. It ANNOYS me the hell if you got people in squad who cant speak english. Not 1 word! Of course, all of us make mistakes and theres no need to speak/write it perfect, but seriously - youre in a squad for fc and someone asking whos doing hands. 5 Mins later - still no answer. When you ask someone to do them and another 5 mins later they write :"can spek inglis sry" .... b:angry

Yea when someone ask in squad ''Can someone do hand?'' or ''Can someone lure?'' i found out no one answer for like 5 minutes, so now generally i'll name the person, ex: ''Cookie can you take hands pls?'' or ''Pancake i saw you have zeal can you lure pls?'' generally since you say their name they will answer, so that make it more fast.

For the talking i'm the opposite of you, i hate when people talk non stop making the run be more long, make sometime people die cause people are not focus on what they do cause they talk too much.

Or when i'm on cleric and someone from the squad pm me asking many question and stuff, it's like you don't see i'm busy healing? For a other class it's maybe less important, a DD could stop DD a few seconds to answer, but if i stop to heal a few seconds someone can die.

I saw in the past few people leave the squad cause no talking, ex: at the bishop boss in FC the person say ''you are too quiet'' and leave the squad, while the run was super fast cause all was focus on what they do.

A other thing i hate in a squad, it's when 2 persons no where in the instance start a duel... than you tell them you wait for them and they answer ''ye 2 minutes we do a duel'', that **** me off that in middle of the instance they make everyone wait for a duel they could do after the instance and some are enough stupid to directly run into the boss and die cause their hp was low since they lost the duel...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • bubbleash
    bubbleash Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    what really ticks me off are the cocky **** who attempt to tell me how to use my mystic, b:angry like idiots who want me to get closer to the aoeing bosses and the fools who call me cleric or heal, as in heal r u here yet wtf is that b:angryb:angry.
  • nirvie
    nirvie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    "im not a dd, noob :@"
    "im pure mag so what do u think of my hp? -.-" ..." - oh, yeah, i can pull them for 5secs xD
    "if you runaway from me, you will die -.-" ... i told you ... :P :D"
    "heal is an aggro, sshole, so please dont attack two monsters and ask me to heal you -.-" "
    "yes, one resbuff is 'only' half of my mp and it has a COOLDOWN :@"

yes, please take care :)
  • Nostinor - Harshlands
    Nostinor - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I usually hate the barbs that try to tank multiple mobs, don't use an AOE on them and expect me to heal them and not get aggro. >.<
  • katteryne
    katteryne Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    In caster when i'm on my mystic and a cleric DDing ask me to heal middle of the boss when i have aggro.

Its like hey dude if i have aggro that mean im the higher DD in the squad, so why you don't do your cleric job to heal beside ask the biggest DD to heal.

If there's just one cleric in a caster squad i'll help with heal, but when there's 2 clerics i don't excpet to heal while they DD.

People don't realize the kind of damage mystics do in caster. Probably doesn't occur to them that your summon alone is pumping out 45-75k per hit on the last boss (assuming its an endgame geared mystic) b:chuckle
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I am a girl. Problem?

Girly love b:dirty
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    - Mystics that dont use mistress for AoE or Cragglord at FF pulls , instead insist that Chihyu is far useful , even ignoring the stun.
    - Mystics that neglet use of salvation during hard bosses especially at scenarious where tank and DDs are lower lvl.
    - Mystics that summon befuddling creeper on 1vs1 battles and dont even lyse it , thus their debuffs are far weaker than venomancers/clerics/assassins debuffs who actually do happen to use their skills.
    - Mystics who dont use Salvation to shield the cleric in BB during FF pulls so no unfortunate deaths would happen. not using shield on puller either.
    - Mystics that neglet the use of spidervine whose debuffs are far more rare on other classes (barbs are most of the time extinct and few pets carry lvled Threaten). Instead they prefer teaming Vital herb with healing herb which at higher lvls isnt needed as much especially if cleric is present.
    - Mystics who dont buff themselves with with Verdant Shell (damn this is becoming common and common) thus losing lots of defences. they neglet rez buffs on tanks too , only focusing on cleric.
    - Mystics who neglet the use of thicket and bramble tornado and instead spam NV. Pulls in FF dont count since seal with no freeze tend to makes magic mobs go away , though big room mobs are all physical.
    - and my favourite , mystics who dont heal the ***** archer who kills the harpy in FF , just so they can save the little Mystic's *** from physical hits , and the mystics doenst even drop a lovely fallen petal on the archer (we dont even ask for full healing , fallen petal can last till harpy dies and the cost isnt THAT big since natural MP regeneration can cover it) thus making him wasting crabs and genie stamina which can be used elsewhere with better results and higher chances of survival (pulls , bosses)

Dont you all think that some of this little bit of prejudice against mystics is a bit justified in a very small part ???
    When i am with a mystic alone in a squad , i always ask if he/she can solo heal , not cause i think mystis cant heal , but just cause i dont want to bring him/her and rest squad in a tough position , if the answer is negative i search for 2nd healer.

Many mystics cant cope with having so many roles and end up failing at everything while believing that they are actually good.
    Then again there are the good ones. These should not only be insuranced , but be applied to friend lists for any situation

Just like clerics and sins. Prejudism is common , and will never cease to exist ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited August 2012
    Options
    - Mystics that dont use mistress for AoE or Cragglord at FF pulls , instead insist that Chihyu is far useful , even ignoring the stun.
    - Mystics that neglet use of salvation during hard bosses especially at scenarious where tank and DDs are lower lvl.
    - Mystics that summon befuddling creeper on 1vs1 battles and dont even lyse it , thus their debuffs are far weaker than venomancers/clerics/assassins debuffs who actually do happen to use their skills.
    - Mystics who dont use Salvation to shield the cleric in BB during FF pulls so no unfortunate deaths would happen. not using shield on puller either.
    - Mystics that neglet the use of spidervine whose debuffs are far more rare on other classes (barbs are most of the time extinct and few pets carry lvled Threaten). Instead they prefer teaming Vital herb with healing herb which at higher lvls isnt needed as much especially if cleric is present.
    - Mystics who dont buff themselves with with Verdant Shell (damn this is becoming common and common) thus losing lots of defences. they neglet rez buffs on tanks too , only focusing on cleric.
    - Mystics who neglet the use of thicket and bramble tornado and instead spam NV. Pulls in FF dont count since seal with no freeze tend to makes magic mobs go away , though big room mobs are all physical.
    - and my favourite , mystics who dont heal the ***** archer who kills the harpy in FF , just so they can save the little Mystic's *** from physical hits , and the mystics doenst even drop a lovely fallen petal on the archer (we dont even ask for full healing , fallen petal can last till harpy dies and the cost isnt THAT big since natural MP regeneration can cover it) thus making him wasting crabs and genie stamina which can be used elsewhere with better results and higher chances of survival (pulls , bosses)

Dont you all think that some of this little bit of prejudice against mystics is a bit justified in a very small part ???
    When i am with a mystic alone in a squad , i always ask if he/she can solo heal , not cause i think mystis cant heal , but just cause i dont want to bring him/her and rest squad in a tough position , if the answer is negative i search for 2nd healer.

Many mystics cant cope with having so many roles and end up failing at everything while believing that they are actually good.
    Then again there are the good ones. These should not only be insuranced , but be applied to friend lists for any situation

Just like clerics and sins. Prejudism is common , and will never cease to exist ....

The thread is about what MYSTIC don't like in a squad and not what other class don't like on mystic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mika_Magic - Dreamweaver
    Mika_Magic - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Maybe it is, but ... there is so much usefull advices in this single post, it's like a mini guide, i absolutely luw it ^^ ... if you ever get bored enoguh, you should deffinitly write a guide b:victory
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @ Bella , i expected an answer to discuss the reasons that justify the suspicion on many Mystics , i do know the subject of the thread. It doenst interest me in that perspective. a thread full of complaints QQ and idiotic posts from trolls isnt an educative one.

@ Mika_Magic : the higher Mystic i have played is 54 xD . I am not that experienced to write a Mystic Squad duty guide. All the things i wrote are based on my experience with squadding this class and the things i liked from them (good moves and tactics that saved the squad) , and the ones i expected from them or their mistakes (which slowed down or killed the squad).

However your posts makes my quite glad ty.

And just to add in my post , i find QQ / complaining threads to be truly useless if not paired with advice for young Mystics on how to play good in a squad , so other people dont need to dictate them all the time. Of course this should be done by higher and better Mystics and not people (like me) who havent played this class after lvl 60.

Reputation is something to work for. It is easy to ruin and hard to maintain. But it never comes without effort , and lazy people will remain lazy and bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    so in a bh 100 aba yesterday a mystic did something strange. like many random abas, the squad had trickled in and was working toward boss while others were joining. The cleric was already in and we were halfway to boss.

The mystic comes in, catches up to us, and dies. No res ball. I ask, 'no res ball'?? Cuz evidently he/she wanted the cleric to come back to rez. reply was 'im waiting for everyone to be in the same place'. Ok that makes sense for the aoe res, sure. But why would a mystic with sub-4K hp not resball himself? To save 3K MP? Not a big deal but just thought it very strange.. I mean for a mystic to have to be rezzed by a cleric when not necessary would be p embarrassing, yea? So the cleric goes back, rezzes the mystic and the mystic puts on verdant shell (yay) but no res ball again (weird..)
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Where's MrMelvin anyways? Another 'Lovefest" might be fun, since you guys are so mesmerized by stupid! b:laugh

When are you going to give up and f**k off? Serious.

And if you must know I have been in hospital for a few months after getting stabbed in the leg on a night out with a broken bottle, ended up damaging a muscle in my thigh and I've not long been released, I still can't walk 100% but I'll get there. Great excuse to not move and watch the Olympics though.

Oh and making sure I stay on topic, what annoys me or makes me angry when being in a squad is players who share their brain cells with Brillance.
    edited August 2012
    Options

And if you must know I have been in hospital for a few months after getting stabbed in the leg on a night out with a broken bottle, ended up damaging a muscle in my thigh and I've not long been released, I still can't walk 100% but I'll get there. Great excuse to not move and watch the Olympics though.

Oh and making sure I stay on topic, what annoys me or makes me angry when being in a squad is players who share their brain cells with Brillance.

Hope you recover soon and completely.

And lol , glad i dont mess up with idiots ......... a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You need to decide what you summon. Cragg or Mis, for me i wont change for freaking 6 groups of mobs between mistress, then cragg when i have the chi, then resummon mis and so on ... At higher lvl Cragg is only usefull when you got bad dds, because the mobs will die faster than you can even summon him.

Main problem is that the puller often dont wait for the Salvation buff(s). He/She is waiting, you think you should use the shield and then the puller right runs into a bunch of mobs . salvation casts its shield and gets aggro ..

Yeah, most of the time you have a veno or barb in squad who use their skills. I prefer using a Spidervine/Vital herb combo. But often clerics think their debuffs are better than the venos, too.

What now? Mistress, Cragg or salvation? xD
    The puller should know to AoE the mobs before taking them to the bb, but at bigger pulls i use the shields too, especially on the cleric and AoE DD. Then i quickly switch to mistress

- Mystics that neglet the use of spidervine whose debuffs are far more rare on other classes (barbs are most of the time extinct and few pets carry lvled Threaten). Instead they prefer teaming Vital herb with healing herb which at higher lvls isnt needed as much especially if cleric is present.Spidervine is good, but not usefull on 4 bosses in fc. I mean the first, the second, the fourth and the one in the big room.Also, vital herb can save lifes even at higher levels .

Some tanks prefer the cleric res, its not always wanted. And yeah, VS is great, but not that important compared to bp or barbs hp buff.. It will not cause a squad wipe if you forget it for 10 mins to cast ;)

Thicket is far the best skill on the mysti imo, but in instances it will cause the mobs, even the physicals to run away what is pretty bad for the other classes. Plus, mobs may run into a different, not aggroed group of mobs and the sin/bm/barb might auto attack and just run after them. I rarely use BT because knockback doesnt work in most instances, lesser damage than NV and it costs Chi.

In my 90+ Squads i kill the harpys faster than an archer- Yes, i really do b:laugh Of course, when an archer is that squishy im forced to heal if the cleric is too lazy and prefer dding, but The most archers in my lvl range dont need a falling petal, they need perma heal lol. And i dont want to waste my mp for 2 Mins on an archer who wants to kill them, when i can kill them in a few shots. No really, unless you have Demon FP your FP wont last until it dies ( If its not an endgame Archer)
    And the most archers dont even want to freeze/stun them ...
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    - Totally offtopic, sorry -

Get well soon, Melvin :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Options

Welcome back and hope you recover fast. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hope you recover soon and completely.
    - Totally offtopic, sorry -

Get well soon, Melvin :<
    Welcome back and hope you recover fast. :3

Thanks ^__^

I will be needing some help though so please report on time, someone bring a sponge, some water and a towel Melvin needs a sponge bath b:dirty
    edited August 2012
    Options
    -
    You need to decide what you summon. Cragg or Mis, for me i wont change for freaking 6 groups of mobs between mistress, then cragg when i have the chi, then resummon mis and so on ... At higher lvl Cragg is only usefull when you got bad dds, because the mobs will die faster than you can even summon him.

the problem isnt the choice but the fact that they use Devil all the time , i think i just typed that wrong and messed it up

Main problem is that the puller often dont wait for the Salvation buff(s). He/She is waiting, you think you should use the shield and then the puller right runs into a bunch of mobs . salvation casts its shield and gets aggro ..

well puller's fault in this case

Yeah, most of the time you have a veno or barb in squad who use their skills. I prefer using a Spidervine/Vital herb combo. But often clerics think their debuffs are better than the venos, too.

What now? Mistress, Cragg or salvation? xD
    The puller should know to AoE the mobs before taking them to the bb, but at bigger pulls i use the shields too, especially on the cleric and AoE DD. Then i quickly switch to mistress

just like 1st , if the DDs are fast but no barb salvy is negletted

Spidervine is good, but not usefull on 4 bosses in fc. I mean the first, the second, the fourth and the one in the big room.Also, vital herb can save lifes even at higher levels .

I mean that the Healing herb (white one) isnt that needed Vital the red one is a must for any AoE healing situations especially with mystic as only healer. I guess i didnt clear this out

Some tanks prefer the cleric res, its not always wanted. And yeah, VS is great, but not that important compared to bp or barbs hp buff.. It will not cause a squad wipe if you forget it for 10 mins to cast ;)

Thicket is far the best skill on the mysti imo, but in instances it will cause the mobs, even the physicals to run away what is pretty bad for the other classes. Plus, mobs may run into a different, not aggroed group of mobs and the sin/bm/barb might auto attack and just run after them. I rarely use BT because knockback doesnt work in most instances, lesser damage than NV and it costs Chi.

In my 90+ Squads i kill the harpys faster than an archer- Yes, i really do b:laugh Of course, when an archer is that squishy im forced to heal if the cleric is too lazy and prefer dding, but The most archers in my lvl range dont need a falling petal, they need perma heal lol. And i dont want to waste my mp for 2 Mins on an archer who wants to kill them, when i can kill them in a few shots. No really, unless you have Demon FP your FP wont last until it dies ( If its not an endgame Archer)
    And the most archers dont even want to freeze/stun them ...

Well this comes from my personal experience as archer. I have ok gear paired with good weapon blessings and genie and usually can take harpies just fine. Stunning is also my priority. Though i am the one who kills them fast , no mystic ever got aggro from me. however if there is no cleric and barb in squad (thus i am unbuffed) i do require 1-2 heals. For example today in FF , this mystic completely negletted healing my sin while i saved his *** from harpies that killed him 3 times. it has also happend with archer and veno many times

Finally someone to discuss with. just please , use a brighter font color next time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    edited August 2012
    Options
    the problem isnt the choice but the fact that they use Devil all the time , i think i just typed that wrong and messed it up

Yeah i know, devil is nearly always useless in fc. I only use it on bishop boss so it can aggro the bishop fast enough so the casters dont die before they noticed they are taking damage.

well puller's fault in this case
    of course it is, but they often dont think the mystic buffs them when we wait some time because we dont want to cast the shield too early .

I mean that the Healing herb (white one) isnt that needed Vital the red one is a must for any AoE healing situations especially with mystic as only healer. I guess i didnt clear this out

Makes more sense, although healing herb maxed isnt bad. But since you can only put out 2 plants its just a waste using it. I put it out at hands boss since im not sure if debuffs are okay at the replica, so i always went the safe way and put both heal plants out.

Well this comes from my personal experience as archer. I have ok gear paired with good weapon blessings and genie and usually can take harpies just fine. Stunning is also my priority. Though i am the one who kills them fast , no mystic ever got aggro from me. however if there is no cleric and barb in squad (thus i am unbuffed) i do require 1-2 heals. For example today in FF , this mystic completely negletted healing my sin while i saved his *** from harpies that killed him 3 times. it has also happend with archer and veno many times

Must be a pretty lowgeared mystic if he/she dies from a harpy Oo Even as a main healer i never expected the sin to do the harpys alone. With VS + FP a Mystic should be able to do them alone, at lower lvl crab meat helps a lot too.
    I have to say that i sometimes think an archer should kill them easier than a veno or a sin, but im used to holy path from one point to another to speed heal the dds due to the squads im often in.
    Today i was in a squad with 3 sins, a bm , a barb and me and i healed the sins more than the ohter 2 just because they wanted to solo everything. They always ported to the bishop groups and nearly got kiilled , so i ran to them with my harpy to tank her + the 4 foxes, and the sin could kill his evil bishop xD

I dont know, everytime i see someone killing a harpy i want to steal aggro >>

Sorry because of the color, worked fine on my computer.

In most cases it depends how the mystic plays the class and what class he or she prefered before.
    For example: I always played a healer and im used to tank and heal myself, just have my summons and plants to dd.

But i know someone who played a veno before and never tanks herself on her mystic, always let her "pets" doing it and just dd and heal a bit.

And it also might depends on the situation, although i lost my belief in her when i saw she tanked the drake culti boss with her devil and we needed to perma heal it instead of tanking a magic boss herself b:lipcurl at lvl 94 ...
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Just wanted to pop on this thread to say get well soon Melvin. b:sad
    But often clerics think their debuffs are better than the venos, too.

Winners in yellow.

Level 10 veno phys debuff reduces p.def by 30% for 10 seconds.
    Level 10 cleric phys debuff reduces p.def by 30% for 20 seconds.

Sage veno phys debuff reduces p.def by 40% for 20 seconds.
    Sage cleric phys debuff reduces p.def by 40% for 25 seconds.

Demon veno phys debuff reduces p.def to 0 but only has 20% success rate.
    Demon cleric phys debuff reduces p.def to by 40% for 20 seconds.

Cleric debuff is better (only cuz it lasts longer) unless it's a demon veno with the demon skill. In which case the veno should communicate this to the cleric since many venos go sage anyway. If it gets overwritten and the veno made no effort to communicate that theirs was demon, thats a failure of communication on the venos part. Since the cleric isn't going to know which skills they have demon and which they don't unless they are told. Neither should be using theirs if the barb is spamming devour unless its a demon veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wait a second... mystics squad with people???
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missrosa99
    missrosa99 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    These days I'm being annoyed by 3 types of ppl in squads

1. The power leveled toons who want to instances that fit their level but yet wears a weapon and gears that 30 levels below their own. I had a lv63 cleric in my Bh59 team with a lv14 Quest Wand and Lv 3 Starting Armor. Before I inspected his gear I found weird that he asked my mystic to solo heal the run.

2. People who are focused on anything and everything besides what the squad is doing, The barb pulls and everyone waits for the BM to HF then we get a message during the pull "Sorry wasn't paying attention was talking to my friend in the guild"

3. The E-Harmony guys - I'm sure some girls find it flattering but I just find it disgusting and hate it when guys in my squad who I don't know and never will meet in real life start throwing themselves at me . It screams desperate and I personally don't play online games to hook up.