What annoys you or makes you angry when being in a squad?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Eledelelele - Lost City
    Eledelelele - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Guess I would have to say the annoying thing while in squad as mystic is when everyone wants a rez buff but they're not thinking about the fact it costs a lot of mana to buff everyone in squad.

This is only the case when you are lower than 75, after that mana is nothing to worry about

I try to do so without being asked (there were a few times I was the sole healer so I had to pick up the slack a little more) but I don't like it when people are impatient, spam me in squad about a rez buff-even after I've told them to wait on CD-and then rush off, get killed, and whine they didn't have rez buff. Seriously, some people don't understand the statement "patience is virtue". It won't kill you to wait an extra few seconds until I can get rez buff on.

Happens only when you are in squad with stupid people but the rez CD is really annoying.

Another problem is some forget that mystics aren't clerics. Mystics can heal so much but they're heals are still not as powerful as a cleric's. Clerics are meant to have stronger heals, while mystics have good heals and can be good DD. I know sometimes mystics are the only healers in squad (as I noted earlier, I have been in that situation before) but some people get demanding on them. Clerics use up less mana while healing and whatnot; that's not the case for mystics. It just urks me when people do that. Some people know what it's like, for some have mystics too, while others who have never played a magic user before with a heal and don't get it and keep complaining as if someone's done them a disservice x.x

Mystics heal > Clerics heal
    Mystics have much more healing/second than clerics have. the only disability mystics have compared to clerics is the 50% dmg reduction of BB. Nowadays everyone seems to get a heart attack when they hear you want to do something without BB. They actually don't realize that it is not needed 90% of the time.

my answers in red f:cute
  • Kalmiah - Raging Tide
    Kalmiah - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    When casters in FC squad ask me why they died in the pull as mystic healer I put my main focus on puller and the casters AOE too soon...

Also it annoys me loads when barbs run off from my twin flowers and falling petals.