What annoys you or makes you angry when being in a squad?

Options

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    b:shocked Wow... I didnt know there was going to be an argument over what I said.

Yes Xx_BeLLa_xX you are right, I can lure and heal, but I rather I didn't. I guess you missed the

"I can lure, its just I'll be healing with no mana and that really sucks."

I guess you don't realize how much mana the skills cost. Here let me show you mine:

Breaking the clouds 245 mana lvl 10

Falling Petals 378 mana lvl 10

Vital Herb 557.6 mana lvl 3

Healing Herb 321.6 mana lvl 5

Comforting Mist 772.8 mana lvl 6 (I only use this when everyone is taking damage)

Devil Chihyu 910.0 mana lvl 10

Salvation 1102.5 mana lvl 7

I currently have 7064 mana (I'm a vit mystic for now).

Luring Chihyu to the boss and then summoning Salvation and healing the tank and the group it ALL adds up and yes I do get mana pots... about 200 of them before I do the bh. After the bh I'm left with about a little more than half.

My point is the 910 mp devil cost to cast can be easy regain with only one mp pot lvl 50, it's like if a mystic who lure say he can't DD, depending on which boss you heal, salvation is not absolutely needed, i personally didn't needed to use before around lvl 80-85 when i was main healer in FC. Some people (mystic/cleric) over heal which cost them more mana than it should.

Just little advise you should lvl vital herb before healing herb, vital herb is better than healing herb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    My point is the 910 mp devil cost to cast can be easy regain with only one mp pot lvl 50, it's like if a mystic who lure say he can't DD, depending on which boss you heal, salvation is not absolutely needed, i personally didn't needed to use before around lvl 80-85 when i was main healer in FC. Some people (mystic/cleric) over heal which cost them more mana than it should.

Just little advise you should lvl vital herb before healing herb, vital herb is better than healing herb.

I use salvation because some people still tend to be squishy. So I use the salvation buff on them while they dd and then I can go back to healing the tank. And when the tank is done I go back and heal the squishes, if they still needed to be healed.

I use the lvl 60 mana pots and I really dont think they give back much mana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I use salvation because some people still tend to be squishy. So I use the salvation buff on them while they dd and then I can go back to healing the tank. And when the tank is done I go back and heal the squishes, if they still needed to be healed.

I use the lvl 60 mana pots and I really dont think they give back much mana.

Well your avatar show lvl77 so i guess you lvled since the first post, you can use now herb yuanxio which give 5k mp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Any mystic past level 75 who cares about their MP, sucks. period.

Mystics who don't use stormy in caster, i never take those again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Well your avatar show lvl77 so i guess you lvled since the first post, you can use now herb yuanxio which give 5k mp.

That WOULD be a good point, IF Gumy was using a Mystic Avatar. Enough said.

P.S. I didnt quote you previously. I quoted the section of my own post that you obviously overlooked.

P.S.S. Last post - I swear!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

That IS a mystic avatar...?

Meh, imo you're a sad excuse of a mystic if you got a pet but refuse to lure if noone else can. If you really love your precious mana that much that you can't even spare the few points of it, just get a zeal.

Yes, mystics burn through an awful lot of mp in rheir lower levels. I remember I managed to be out of mp while spamming pots. But that's probably when you should either charm up or do what I did. Simply say that you're not high level enough to solo heal this and that.
    Imo, people go with replacement classes too early and too often. Mystics can solo heal things, yes. But they don't really shine in that if they got no mp...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited July 2012
    Options

That IS a mystic avatar...?

Fine, I stand corrected. Ive seen different EG Avatars. Sorry that Ive only ever seen the pink haired Mystic Avatar used on the forums.b:surrender

Meh, imo you're a sad excuse of a mystic if you got a pet but refuse to lure if noone else can. If you really love your precious mana that much that you can't even spare the few points of it, just get a zeal.

Yes, mystics burn through an awful lot of mp in rheir lower levels. I remember I managed to be out of mp while spamming pots. But that's probably when you should either charm up or do what I did. Simply say that you're not high level enough to solo heal this and that.
    Imo, people go with replacement classes too early and too often. Mystics can solo heal things, yes. But they don't really shine in that if they got no mp...

Really Xainou? The Mystic is just a replacement class? A level 70 shouldn't try to main heal until they have no mana issues at all?

Ive been main healing since I started doing BHs. And, Idk about anyone else but it is a rare occasion when I am asked to lure.

But, if you think its better to sit any chance at a squad out, based on the rare chance you could be asked to lure that you might find you might not have enough MP for, since you are busy healing everyone too.

Okay. That's your opinion. You must be right. I guess that means everyone should just buy FC runs and not bother to learn their char (not to mention how to work with a team) at all until they have no mana issues.

~ Just when you think you are getting out - they suck you back in! ~
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Not what I said. Learn to read, seriously...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    I did read it. Maybe you could expand on it for stupid me?

I mean - low level squads might not be running at all without a Mystic as main heal. But, since luring is more important...you know.

What other options, besides FC does any Mystic have if they cant do BHs, to level?

You did say they should sit it out (not main heal) if they cant do it. I read that clear enough.

Please, straighten stupid me out. Educate me please.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Nope, not what I said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options

We are discussing the reply to GumyBear's post by someone. Level 70 is a poor excuse for a Mystic if they cant lure - even if they are main heal, as Gumy was saying.

If a random level 70 Mystic replying to random squad spam for a healer, finds they cant lure too - they should just tell the guy they are PMing they cant main heal. Ofc, they wont get the squad either...so.

Zeals cost about 2 million or more for a **** one, and not everyone is a cashshopper. Farming for money is extremely limited and time consuming at that level - not to mention you can hardly give gathered mats away anymore on RT.

What's a Mystic to do?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Zeals cost 3 mirages?

The rest is just nonsense gibberish to me. You got a weird definition of low level, ijs. 70 isn't low in my book.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options

P.S. I didnt quote you previously. I quoted the section of my own post that you obviously overlooked.

P.S.S. Last post - I swear!
    I did read it. Maybe you could expand on it for stupid me?

I mean - low level squads might not be running at all without a Mystic as main heal. But, since luring is more important...you know.

What other options, besides FC does any Mystic have if they cant do BHs, to level?

You did say they should sit it out (not main heal) if they cant do it. I read that clear enough.

Please, straighten stupid me out. Educate me please.

We are discussing the reply to GumyBear's post by someone. Level 70 is a poor excuse for a Mystic if they cant lure - even if they are main heal, as Gumy was saying.

If a random level 70 Mystic replying to random squad spam for a healer, finds they cant lure too - they should just tell the guy they are PMing they cant main heal. Ofc, they wont get the squad either...so.

Zeals cost about 2 million or more for a **** one, and not everyone is a cashshopper. Farming for money is extremely limited and time consuming at that level - not to mention you can hardly give gathered mats away anymore on RT.

What's a Mystic to do?

Last post huh? There is even one i was unable to quote cause cause can't quote too many post. Don't swear little girl.

Zeal 2 million? If at lvl 100 you don't know what Zeal cost.... LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    Zeals cost 3 mirages?

The rest is just nonsense gibberish to me. You got a weird definition of low level, ijs. 70 isn't low in my book.

Are you High then? Its 31 levels below you.

Why would anyone want to start building a genie again from level 1, when they are level 70? I cant imagine a level 70 would be that bored, even on a dead server.
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Last post huh? There is even one i was unable to quote cause cause can't quote too many post. Don't swear little girl.

Zeal 2 million? If at lvl 100 you don't know what Zeal cost.... LOL

Just like you, little Bellaboo - I do what I want when I want. That would include swearing.

Yes, a low-level genie sells for 2 million, sometimes more. I never said a level 1 genie, LOL.

And, if I couldn't lure and no one else could either, I guess its time to look for a slightly better squad.
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'm not even going to comment on that. lol It's just beyond any human brain capacity. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'm not even going to comment on that. lol It's just beyond any human brain capacity. XD

But you DID comment, Xainou. b:laugh
    edited July 2012
    Options

I read a article on facebook today, it's a woman who was pregnant and give birth to a baby and she asked to the doctor if there's a way to know who's the mother of the baby cause her husband cheat on her and she said she wasn't sure who was the mother cause of that.

Some people commented the article saying someone cannot be stupid at that point, than i though of Brillance and though ''yes someone could be stupid at that point''.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    I read a article on facebook today, it's a woman who was pregnant and give birth to a baby and she asked to the doctor if there's a way to know who's the mother of the baby cause her husband cheat on her and she said she wasn't sure who was the mother cause of that.

Some people commented the article saying someone cannot be stupid at that point, than i though of Brillance and though ''yes someone could be stupid at that point''.

You were really thinking of yourself. Not my fault you think you are hot like me! b:chuckle
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options

Lmao. That's just sad actually. I pity the fools that are really this stupid. b:surrender

Well, unless they're as ****ing annoying as Brillance ofc. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    Lmao. That's just sad actually. I pity the fools that are really this stupid. b:surrender

Well, unless they're as ****ing annoying as Brillance ofc. b:chuckle

Then you pity your foolish troll self. b:chuckle

Where's MrMelvin anyways? Another 'Lovefest" might be fun, since you guys are so mesmerized by stupid! b:laugh

Xainou is jelly he can't answer! Yes, he is!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You know, I stopped taking you any serious when you kept insisting that I'm male. That's just beyond idiotic and childish. Grow up, then come back and maybe anyone will take you serious. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    You know, I stopped taking you any serious when you kept insisting that I'm male. That's just beyond idiotic and childish. Grow up, then come back and maybe anyone will take you serious. lol

If you walk like a duck, and talk like a duck, you must be a duck - and you act more like a pre-pubescent male than anyone else on these forums.

I never cared if you took me seriously, and how could anyone take your posts seriously? I told you before you MIGHT make a good forum mod one day - if YOU could grow up a bit.

Leave me alone if you are better than me, I won't mind at all. But, you have already proven over and over again that you are not even up to par to lick my muddy boots. b:chuckle
    edited July 2012
    Options
    That's just beyond idiotic and childish. Grow up, then come back and maybe anyone will take you serious. lol

She have bugs bunny quote as signature we cannot really expect her to act other than like a child.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    She have bugs bunny quote as signature we cannot really expect her to act other than like a child.

And no one can expect a child to know that Bugs Bunny cartoons were made to appeal to adult audiences. b:chuckle
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options

I chuckled when I saw that statement and looked at my own sig. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options

I love your signature ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options

LOL, you going back to the grown up one now?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I love your signature ♥

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options