What annoys you or makes you angry when being in a squad?

Options
uncleblademaster
uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Mystic
Like what does someone have to say that just really gets you going or makes you leave the squad.

For me...I hate when the DDs play volleyball with agro and expect me to heal all of them. Then once they die they give me ****. Lol (Assassins Archers)

Of course herbs help...but when your suffering great lag they don't really seem to last long.
Post edited by uncleblademaster on

Comments

• Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    -Helping lower level players only to get blue spam of them begging for money.

-Archers that QQ about getting killed when they dont allow tanks to hit the mob. Yeah, archers have great range, most tanktypes dont. That means i have to run to the mob/boss to aggro. Allow me to do so, or dont QQ.

-People who come to fondle my head in a Warsong pavilion. Very nice, thx! Allows me to focus just on the mobs. 90% of the time i still have the head chasing me.

-People who ignore you. Sometimes i have a question. Just returned from a very long break. Sometimes im not sure about something and i ask to check. Zero answers. Then, when *i* cause deaths they are QQ-ing at me. Answer my question in the first place, or dont QQ.

-People you open Nirvy for, only to get instantly kicked after the person drops the money. Thats a choice of style. Its not my style. Id rather npc the talisman than open for these people.

-People with large e-peens. I never got this "i have to prove im awesome... ingame!" attitude. Mostly pvp btw.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    - Tell me how to play my character - not! I will flat out say, "Dont tell me how to play my character. You play yours and I'll play mine."

Of course, I have always wanted to know if I am doing something wrong. Like freezing and sealing when a BM is in the squad - I had to learn NOT to do that the hard way. I questioned why? I also argued, "cant you just NOT chase the mobs? They come right back!" I came to terms with it though, and I dont do it.

-- Also, if you say to me, "Okay, just heal." Unless I joined the squad with full knowledge of being the main heal - again, I am being told how to play my character!

- A **** cleric, with a bug up their butt, that wont freakin heal me! Wtf with that?? Its not like I simply refuse to give you a dayum rez buff! If you see I am in the middle of a spell thats taking like 30 secs or more to cast, and Im dying, heal me, ****! Its your freakin job! b:shutup

(Boy, that felt good...very cathartic! b:chuckle)

- 'Hotshots' annoy me. People who cant say they dont know healers are both slow, and also cannot stealth. *shrugs*

My squad left me in the face of every mob alone once. The main heal all alone to fight everything, lol. I said in squad chat that they needed a healer, Im leaving, and I left.

I got a PM. "?"

I said, "I cant get to you without dying. You need a healer that can."

PM: "O, you should have said you died. We would have come back for you."

I said, "Lol, its the 3rd time I died. You need someone else."

Seriously, anyone that cant be asked to notice their teammates dying (nevermind its your squads main healer xD), and needs to be begged to play their character properly in a team effort, needs someone other than me to run with them. Too cool for me! b:chuckle
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    -When i got help a low lvl squad on my cleric (lvl102) or mystic (101) and they expect me to heal them while i can solo in few skills. (ex: a bh 39 people are lvl 5x and will expect me as cleric 102 to heal them... while i can 3 shot the boss)

-When i'm in a squad which fail cause one stupid person, example: One day i was in a squad for BH abba (the old one peach), 2 wizz, one veno, a bm, a sin (R9) and a cleric, one of the wizz and the veno had TT90 weaps (people had really low gears, but we had a R9 sin), so we killed the first guard, want do the tree boss (sorry i don't know the name of all boss by heart), than we want for the other boss (the one before peach) and the stupid R9 sin say ''i'll go wait at peach'', letting 2 wizz, a veno, a bm and a cleric doing the boss, no need to say that failed many time and the sin was telling us we was fail to don't be able to do it, when i ask the sin to come help us she answer she wasn't able come back cause the door (the door that open after the boss) and i said to her to town tele and come back to help us and she refused saying we was fail to don't be able to do it without her. So yea i left the squad.

The ''funny'' thing is when i got invite in the squad at the start i saw that sin, i knew she was stupid, but i though ''oh well she's R9 so that's gonna be fast'' ....errrr a selfish R9 who don't even use it letting people do everything while she was complaining that we was fail.

I hate selfish people like that, that let all the squad do the job and go sit at the boss waiting and calling people fail and refuse to come help cause too lazy. When i have the lead i kick those people.

Fail people won't make me leave a squad, i'll normally manage to make them rage quit if the lead don't kick them before. At lvl 100+ i expect people to know their class, yes some people do some stuff for the first time, but do a cleric need to be told that his job is to keep the squad alive before DD? Do a veno need to be told in every new instance to amp the boss everytime the CD is done and to purge if she see the boss with a buff that can be purge? I just facepalm when people tell a veno to amp and the veno answer ''oh yea i forgot i can do that'' *facepalm* how you can forget something like that, it's like if a cleric forgot to heal.

It's what i like as mystic i do my stuff and they do their stuff, if someone die cause the 2 clerics are too stupid to heal they blame the cleric not me, when the cleric suck i can manage to survive without need to pots 75 crab meats, if they are too stupid to debuff even after been ask to do i can trow a plant (not as much debuff than cleric but better than nothing) and my invigorate giving 20% damage more on skill is like a veno amp, but constantly.

And last thing that make want to punch people in the face is people asking for buff when they already have buff, today in trials the cleric die, she ress with the previous ress buff she had and i rebuff her cause ye she's cleric, than like 3 minutes later she ask in squad chat ''mystic ress buff me'' ... i answer that she already get the buff, than she ask again '' ress buff''... can't people look at their buff before ask a buff?

Or people asking ress buff in a event like CoA, jungle or tournement and get mad cause i say no, #1 you cannot ress in these event, #2 you don't loose exp when you die in these event, so why you want me to waste almost 3k mp for nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • darksynn
    darksynn Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    1 - "The PROs" - I'm really happy you spend so much coins, effort and time on your toon and
    you just can;t wait to brag to the who team how great you are and that you could solo
    this instance then why the hell you join our squad in the first place go solo it.

2 - "The over excited players" - They just just have to run ahead of the whole team, though
    sometimes they forget if you're too far I can't heal you and whoops you're dead. I'm not
    a cleric I don't res the dead sorry.

3 - "The Res Buff Addicts" - Swriling green balls are enchanting and hypnotizing I'm sure,
    but I'm not going give it to you if you don't need it, myself the cleric and tank comes
    first wait in line.

4 - "Use it now!!" - Mmmhmmm so of us forget the Skills have a cool down or need chi, I
    was in team with a poor Bm always being yelled at to use HF like it was instant cast.

5 - "Some Other Mystics" - I was in team with few other mystics who automatically left it up
    to me to be the solo healer in the squad. Umm if I always wanted to heal on my mystic
    while there's another mystic there I would play a cleric.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Point 2 is a good one.

Fine by me if you run into a group of mobs and die, i dont mind. :P
    I do it 2, but only if i know i can handle it.

"Pull".

On what? Your finger? Please dont ****.
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    When the cleric says "yay a mystic" and goes straight into that ^$@!***% Violent Dance.

Also #3 from darksynn's post.
  • ArenaSkies - Sanctuary
    ArenaSkies - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Everybody pretty much summed it up, but...

All the high level noobs who don't know how to play their toon annoy me the most. Mostly fcc hyper noobs fall under that category.
    Dumbledore: Lily... after all this time?

Snape: Always.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    My pet peeve is people who kill you at the end of a chi duel without even asking if its ok. If you were the one who asked to duel and they kill you thats not that bad but if they ask to duel and then kill you it seems way too rude.

This week I was in a healerless BH run that was being soloed by a high level. A guy asks to chi duel and its not even the person soloing the instance for us. Then out of nowhere he whips out his wep to kill me. There's no healer so I have to use pots to get my hp back if I die. Pissed me off so much I hit holy path and took off to end the duel with distance. Kinda sucks I ended up aggroing a group of mobs and dying. My fault but from now one I'm not chi dueling anyone but the tank or cleric.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Telling my squad a bajillion times...

''Please go near my healing herbs..they won't walk to your place to heal you''

"My fking debuffs have a fking cooldown...tell that lazymancer in our squad to debuff as well'

"MY.RES.HAS.COOLDOWN"

"My pet is not a herc...I'm not built to pet tank bosses, yet''

''It's not my fault you ressed and died in the middle of an AOE spray, derp''

''It's hard to buff running toons, slow down a bit please.''

"You're an LA or HA myst.....WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!''
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • eldeljea
    eldeljea Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    -Being in sot or abba squad and hear "we need a cleric for this" is really driving me crazy and then they get a fail cleric who plays dd in purple mode.

-getting told to use healing herb instead of spidevine

-fcc: puller who cant wait for my salvation buff (because 3 sec are TOO long) and die when pulling
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    " RES BUFF ME!!!!1111!!!!!! I NEED IT FIRST!!!!1111!!!! "

... -.- enough said
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
    edited July 2012
    Options
    In caster when i'm on my mystic and a cleric DDing ask me to heal middle of the boss when i have aggro.

Its like hey dude if i have aggro that mean im the higher DD in the squad, so why you don't do your cleric job to heal beside ask the biggest DD to heal.

If there's just one cleric in a caster squad i'll help with heal, but when there's 2 clerics i don't excpet to heal while they DD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• uncleblademaster
    uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    -When i got help a low lvl squad on my cleric (lvl102) or mystic (101) and they expect me to heal them while i can solo in few skills. (ex: a bh 39 people are lvl 5x and will expect me as cleric 102 to heal them... while i can 3 shot the boss)

-When i'm in a squad which fail cause one stupid person, example: One day i was in a squad for BH abba (the old one peach), 2 wizz, one veno, a bm, a sin (R9) and a cleric, one of the wizz and the veno had TT90 weaps (people had really low gears, but we had a R9 sin), so we killed the first guard, want do the tree boss (sorry i don't know the name of all boss by heart), than we want for the other boss (the one before peach) and the stupid R9 sin say ''i'll go wait at peach'', letting 2 wizz, a veno, a bm and a cleric doing the boss, no need to say that failed many time and the sin was telling us we was fail to don't be able to do it, when i ask the sin to come help us she answer she wasn't able come back cause the door (the door that open after the boss) and i said to her to town tele and come back to help us and she refused saying we was fail to don't be able to do it without her. So yea i left the squad.

The ''funny'' thing is when i got invite in the squad at the start i saw that sin, i knew she was stupid, but i though ''oh well she's R9 so that's gonna be fast'' ....errrr a selfish R9 who don't even use it letting people do everything while she was complaining that we was fail.

I hate selfish people like that, that let all the squad do the job and go sit at the boss waiting and calling people fail and refuse to come help cause too lazy. When i have the lead i kick those people.

Fail people won't make me leave a squad, i'll normally manage to make them rage quit if the lead don't kick them before. At lvl 100+ i expect people to know their class, yes some people do some stuff for the first time, but do a cleric need to be told that his job is to keep the squad alive before DD? Do a veno need to be told in every new instance to amp the boss everytime the CD is done and to purge if she see the boss with a buff that can be purge? I just facepalm when people tell a veno to amp and the veno answer ''oh yea i forgot i can do that'' *facepalm* how you can forget something like that, it's like if a cleric forgot to heal.

It's what i like as mystic i do my stuff and they do their stuff, if someone die cause the 2 clerics are too stupid to heal they blame the cleric not me, when the cleric suck i can manage to survive without need to pots 75 crab meats, if they are too stupid to debuff even after been ask to do i can trow a plant (not as much debuff than cleric but better than nothing) and my invigorate giving 20% damage more on skill is like a veno amp, but constantly.

And last thing that make want to punch people in the face is people asking for buff when they already have buff, today in trials the cleric die, she ress with the previous ress buff she had and i rebuff her cause ye she's cleric, than like 3 minutes later she ask in squad chat ''mystic ress buff me'' ... i answer that she already get the buff, than she ask again '' ress buff''... can't people look at their buff before ask a buff?

Or people asking ress buff in a event like CoA, jungle or tournement and get mad cause i say no, #1 you cannot ress in these event, #2 you don't loose exp when you die in these event, so why you want me to waste almost 3k mp for nothing.

Wait I have a question...does Invigorate work on you too?
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Wait I have a question...does Invigorate work on you too?

Yup 20% damage more on skills for the whole squad (me include) for 30 minutes.

(Only work on monsters, doesn't work in PvP/TW against players)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Helped on a FC run today.

Stated before invite that i never do FC.
    But shouldnt be a problem, i can solo nirvy, and fc isnt harder then nirvy. :P

I was laggy, and asked for heals since there was no sin, so no bp. Got heals... after 75% of the groups were dead and most of the times right after my charm ticked. xD
    Didnt get a real answer when i asked why they started the run in the first place if they knew they couldnt handle it.

Asked for heals again.

"Cleric is afk."

So i ask why.

"To get food."

I said good luck on finding help and left the squad.

His class/roll was needed/wanted at that moment but he deceides to go get food. Thats a style of playing. Not my style.
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    My only real pet peeve on my mystic is that people seem to think I'm a useless healer. I won't lie, she's only level 70 so far, but she leans more to the healing skills than her damage.

Every time I try to do BH51 on her, the squad will add me and say "Oh, a mystic. Get a cleric." and then, when they can't get one, QQ about how everyone's going to die. And every time I tell them, I'm more than enough to heal this instance. It's not that hard.
    "Yeah, ok whatever."
    I warn them, on aoe bosses, if you're squishy, stay by me. I keep my herb here so I can live. You'll live too. It's not a hard concept to follow. There are sturdier DDs here that can handle the boss along with the tank.
    And of course, everyone knows Wyv HFs the tank. I can't purify, no. But I can definitely heal a tank through it, provided they can handle the damage in the first place. A lowbie sin cannot. An undergeared lowbie BM cannot. A barb can. A seeker can. If you can't take it, don't take aggro. And do not ask me to debuff or DD. I have much more important things to worry about, like keeping the squishies next to me alive and making sure the tank isn't bludgeoned to death with the HF status.

And what's sad? After all is said and done and no one dies, they cheer and say, "Yay, we lived! Pro tank!" As though there was no healer at all and I was wrong the whole time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darksynn
    darksynn Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I totally agree with Reix but then again I've become an evil mystic, I'm not going out of my way to keep everyone alive especially during Wyv or other bosses that require purify and even the after the tank says please maintain your distance this boss AOEs and tells other melee classes try not to steal the aggro pace yourselves. You've got my res buff cast on you fine with me die and try to revive in time to get the kill count. Next time you'll learn to co-operate and work with the team better.

For the ignorant ppl who sigh and go oh a mystic, we still a cleric. that's fine by me too I'm enjoying it. I'm not even bothering to insist I could do this clericless. More dding and debuffing time for me. And if said cleric fails maybe then you'll understand the true healing capability of a mystic with a dead cleric in squad.

But I've been noticing on both my cleric and mystic after the deed is done it's the tank alone who sometimes gets the pat on his back as if me the healer just tagged along to kill time.
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Oh well yes often people will say they need cleric even if they have mystic in squad, but normally when they don't find and i solo heal as mystic they are all impress, specially when a pull fail and all mobs come.

In a bh79 a veno fail the pull and pull the 3 mobs and 2 boss (brig and linus) no one die and we done both boss in same time, people pm me and even world chat to say how pro i was as mystic healer. (my cleric experience help)

Some people know we are excellent healer, some people maybe just had a fail mystic and think that all mystic suck as healer, but it's like cleric, some fail, some are good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    My only real pet peeve on my mystic is that people seem to think I'm a useless healer. I won't lie, she's only level 70 so far, but she leans more to the healing skills than her damage.

Same here. I CAN NOT stand that. It's happened to me 3-4 times now in bh59 b:angry b:sweat

In a bh59 we had 2 mystics (me and lvl 80) we were at drake and I was the main one that was healing and the lvl 80 was DDing. At the end of it the lvl 80 took credit for my heals b:angry b:chuckle I was yelling at my screen saying "What am I? Chopped liver? Am I really invisible?!?!" So when they got to glut, I left and watched them all die because the lvl 80 didn't heal b:chuckle

Another thing that pisses me off, is when the tank tells me to lure, really me the main heal? I can lure, its just I'll be healing with no mana and that really sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fatuss
    fatuss Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I kinda hate when apparently the had read enough to now which skill can we use but not the restrictions, like that time when i was doing full support mystic in bh29 i only had healing herb and they tell me to use that herb and the creeper for debuff.

Or when they think you are faster than lighting and you can heal and debuff even if they know you are having kind of trouble healing them.

And when they think you are kinda omnipotent and if you took aggro (again being healer) and they think you can handle all the elite mobs from caves because you can heal and do a good amount of damage, like if they never played along side a caster class.

Finally, out of my system )))(*o*)(((
    That awkward moment when you dont play this PW in particular,
    but you still use its forum because is more helpful than your equivalent....
    edited July 2012
    Options

Another thing that pisses me off, is when the tank tells me to lure, really me the main heal? I can lure, its just I'll be healing with no mana and that really sucks.

I dunno how you lure, but that doesn't cost 10k mp to do it, back in time sin/psy/seek/myst wasn't even existing i was luring on my cleric cause often we didn't had veno, i wasn't unable to heal cause i lure...

Mp pots exist ijs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    I dunno how you lure, but that doesn't cost 10k mp to do it, back in time sin/psy/seek/myst wasn't even existing i was luring on my cleric cause often we didn't had veno, i wasn't unable to heal cause i lure...

Mp pots exist ijs...

Gummy's Mystic is level 70, and probably doesnt have all that much mana yet. You lured on your cleric? Clerics lure with pets/summons ?? They spend mana to lure???

As far as Im aware, genies still exist...ijs. And, I agree out of an entire squad someone else should be able to lure in Gummy's situation as main heal.
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Gummy's Mystic is level 70, and probably doesnt have all that much mana yet. You lured on your cleric? Clerics lure with pets/summons ?? They spend mana to lure???

As far as Im aware, genies still exist...ijs. And, I agree out of an entire squad someone else should be able to lure in Gummy's situation as main heal.

I was main healer as weal ijs, lure genie work on mystic as well and lure with a pet cost just 910mp ijs, if she cannot afford to heal cause 910mp she has a problem and again mp pots doesn't exist for nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    I was main healer as weal ijs, lure genie work on mystic as well and lure with a pet cost just 910mp ijs, if she cannot afford to heal cause 910mp she has a problem and again mp pots doesn't exist for nothing.

One would think you actually got paid real life cash to go around on the forums putting low-levels down.

Since when is it any Mystics job to be in charge of luring? If I am already depleated of mana from buffing and healing and everything else we do at level 70, then using almost 1K mana for something anyone else should be able to do with their genie is a big deal.

How much mana does a level 70 possibly have, without being a complete fail when it comes to a build? 5 to 8K maybe - if they are lucky?

Why on Earth would any Mystic put a lure on their genie? That's just stupid.

Why not let the barb, cleric, sin, etc etc in your at least 5 man squad be in charge of luring? Dont they all have a lure on their genies?

Or, better yet! Why not let Gummy be entitled to his/her opinion that some of us have to deal with squads that suck sometimes? b:victory
    edited July 2012
    Options
    One would think you actually got paid real life cash to go around on the forums putting low-levels down.

I don't get pay for what i'm writing on the forum, i don't put down the low level, i just say that a mystic can totally lure and be able to heal after.

Since when is it any Mystics job to be in charge of luring? If I am already depleated of mana from buffing and healing and everything else we do at level 70, then using almost 1K mana for something anyone else should be able to do with their genie is a big deal.

No everyone have the genie zeal and even if they have it many people remove that skill to put a other one, so when there's no venomancer in squad and no one have a zeal i think the mystic can lure without QQing about mana, people are not obligated to have zeal for lure, some prefer the other genies.

How much mana does a level 70 possibly have, without being a complete fail when it comes to a build? 5 to 8K maybe - if they are lucky?

6.3k without armor, so with armor and weapon probably more.

Why on Earth would any Mystic put a lure on their genie? That's just stupid.

The genie people get at the start is random so a mystic could get a Zeal, some will maybe keep the skill.

Why not let the barb, cleric, sin, etc etc in your at least 5 man squad be in charge of luring? Dont they all have a lure on their genies?

No, really often people doesn't have zeal or removed the skill for have more useful skills for PvP/TW, many time on my both clerics i needed to lure cause no one had zeal or the lure skill and before speak think a bit in your brain, you say a mystic main healer cannot lure, in my world when there's a cleric in the squad the mystic is not the main healer so why been so lazy to don't want to lure?

Or, better yet! Why not let Gummy be entitled to his/her opinion that some of us have to deal with squads that suck sometimes? b:victory

I'll say my opinion about what i want, i don't care if you like it or not, i'm not the one people call the fail troll mystic.

You are a new player that don't even play since 1 year. Before mystic, seeker, sin and psychic, the luring job was the venomancer one, some people was even taking a venomancer in squad just for that, before the sins exist a lot of people was playing veno to solo farm TT, but you probably don't know that you wasn't there back in time, so venomancer was the main puller even if people had zeal with lure. So since the mystic have a pet they are alot compare to venomancer for the pets part so in a way become the puller when there's no veno.

Plus don't forget that in cave as BH69 when someone lure nob or pole they need to go back to the squad and if the person lure with genie skill they cannot use holy path so many will die before even join the squad when they lure with genie, while a mystic luring with a pet can use holy path to go back to the squad without be hit by the boss, while running back just use a mp pot to get back your precious 910 mp, even a pot lvl50 give more than 910 mp and 910 mp its if her pet is max lvl if the pet is lvl 5-6 it cost like ~500mp.

If you cry on a 500-900mp, think about the tank that pay hp pots (crab are more expensive than herb ijs) and have always a big repair bill after the cave while mystic have always no repairs after a cave. (specially as main healer)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    Correction, 'Nubcake Brain' Bella:

I am a new player who has been playing for over a year.

This thread is about what annoys people in squads. Anyone can buy the Lure skill I believe, I know I could have, but its totally not my job to lure.

At low levels, especially if you are not collecting ranked gear as you go, you depleat your mana very easy. There is no Mass Res at level 70, for example - and many times everyone in the squad will want one, especially when a MYSTIC and not a cleric is the main heal.

No one cares about you posting your opinion when and where you want. But, it would be nice if it was a quality post that could actually help someone - and not just something placed thoughtlessly to stroke your own ego.

It would be nice if it was coming from someone who was not so disgustingly willing to put others down without realizing everyone that plays this game is NOT you - is not level 100 - is not running around in End Game gear.

As far as I go - I will be gone soon enough.

PW is a good game, (except for R9). The mechanics are pretty good, the character as you make it when you first create it is awesome. The Mystic as a char is about the best Ive encountered in any MMO.

The people that are left playing it though - generally speaking make all the rest look like garbage.

Have fun bashing people Bella. b:bye
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Anyone can buy the Lure skill

You just prove that you are as stupid as people think, There's no lure skill that can be buy ijs... try harder. b:bye

Btw stop loosing your time to reply to me, more and more you reply more and more you look ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Options
    You just prove that you are as stupid as people think, There's no lure skill that can be buy ijs... try harder. b:bye

Btw stop loosing your time to reply to me, more and more you reply more and more you look ridiculous.

You proved it long ago, and here with your post to Gummy.

"At low levels, especially if you are not collecting ranked gear as you go, you depleat your mana very easy. There is no Mass Res at level 70, for example - and many times everyone in the squad will want one, especially when a MYSTIC and not a cleric is the main heal."

How come you didnt realize everyone wants a Res Buff with a Mystic as main heal? Huh, oh uber intelligent idiot of the universe?

By not acknowledging Gummy's dilema - you proved you are all about Bella's Strap-On E-peen.

Feel good about yourself though Bella. Heck, my sister's two year old runs around saying 'stupid' and 'idiot' all the time too, so you are at least on a toddler's level when it comes to dealing with people! b:victory b:chuckle

Go crazy with it nao - I wont be back to this forum anytime soon. It IS a complete waste of time when there is nothing but emo trolls in it for the most part. b:kiss
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You proved it long ago, and here with your post to Gummy.

"At low levels, especially if you are not collecting ranked gear as you go, you depleat your mana very easy. There is no Mass Res at level 70, for example - and many times everyone in the squad will want one, especially when a MYSTIC and not a cleric is the main heal."

I don't think the person who wrote this post will appreciate you say it's my post when it's not mine. Quote me and don't use other persons posts saying they are mines thx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    b:shocked Wow... I didnt know there was going to be an argument over what I said.

Yes Xx_BeLLa_xX you are right, I can lure and heal, but I rather I didn't. I guess you missed the

"I can lure, its just I'll be healing with no mana and that really sucks."

I guess you don't realize how much mana the skills cost. Here let me show you mine:

Breaking the clouds 245 mana lvl 10

Falling Petals 378 mana lvl 10

Vital Herb 557.6 mana lvl 3

Healing Herb 321.6 mana lvl 5

Comforting Mist 772.8 mana lvl 6 (I only use this when everyone is taking damage)

Devil Chihyu 910.0 mana lvl 10

Salvation 1102.5 mana lvl 7

I currently have 7064 mana (I'm a vit mystic for now).

Luring Chihyu to the boss and then summoning Salvation and healing the tank and the group it ALL adds up and yes I do get mana pots... about 200 of them before I do the bh. After the bh I'm left with about a little more than half.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]