Miko's Makeover

Comments

• Starlene - Dreamweaver
    Starlene - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Would you perhaps still be taking a few requests? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    hey miko, I was wondering if you have started on mine yet, because my look have changed since I posted then. I was wondering if I could use new screenies instead of the old picture.
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Would you perhaps still be taking a few requests? :)

Yup, I will be re-opening the request slots again after 1 or 2 more done. If you request now, I can add you to the on-hold list and move it when I open again. Just be patient with me (:

---

@ Baby_Pho - No I haven't started yet because the one you gave me before "died". So feel free to post your new look no matter what I need a new screenie so b:pleased and make sure you let me know you changed it so I know when I should start
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Starlene - Dreamweaver
    Starlene - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    That would be great. I don't mind waiting. :)

Here's my image. Hope it's good. I can change it if need be.

My Veno, Mirluna.

mirluna.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    That would be great. I don't mind waiting. :)

Here's my image. Hope it's good. I can change it if need be.

My Veno, Mirluna.

mirluna.png

It's good enough, added to the on hold list. Will move to the to do list when I re-open (:

---

After putting Snowycookies' sin on hold for like FOREVER, I decided to finally do it tonight. And for my own reason I decided to redo the cleric as well. Will update both tomorrow or Saturday. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wizerella - Harshlands
    Wizerella - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Wizerella's psy ; BubbleGummy
    I got bored and slightly extended the hair and the lip color. And I know the eyelash is somewhat awkward, but can't help it due to the way I made the hair >.< If you want any changes or redo, just say so c; Hope you like it.

Small vr:
    bubblegummy_by_imikox3-d5nx9xm.png

Original vr:
    bubblegummy_by_imikox3-d5nx9rn.png

OMG! My psy is so cuuuuuuute! mouse-37.gif

Thank you very very very much! I love how it looks, but idk why, the small pic looks better than the bigger version, any idea why or is just me? mouse-1.gif
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Nice job on that one Miko

@Bubbly I think it's cause the big one is on the city and the other have a nice river/moon as background. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Miko,

These are beautiful. I want to request but asking if you are ok with that before I do so?

Let me know. If yes will post a screenie of my mystic here.

Thank you xxx
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    OMG! My psy is so cuuuuuuute! mouse-37.gif

Thank you very very very much! I love how it looks, but idk why, the small pic looks better than the bigger version, any idea why or is just me? mouse-1.gif

I'm glad you like it b:pleased and they are exactly the same because I only moved it to the small one and replaced the background. So I'll go with what Bella said, it is probably because of the background effect that makes you feel it look better. c:

---

Bella - Thank youu b:cute <3

---

BriarIce - Go ahead, I'll say what I told Starlene, you can request now but it will go on the on-hold list until I reopen again. Just be patient with me (: Also not trying to be mean or anything but I'm not good with bald/mohawk I can try but there's a high chance it will come out meh. So if you do post a mohawk screenie, I would ask if you can kindly also post another that more hair (like maybe the EL hair you had) in case the mohawk thing get screwed up >.< (most likely... lolol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Snowycookie's sin and redo of the cleric. Sorry for the long delay >.<'' hope you like them (:

sin:
    snowycookie_sin_by_imikox3-d5o0fzc.png
    cleric:
    snowycookie_cleric2_by_imikox3-d5o0frw.png
    background credit to RukinaChan, sowwie I blocked your sin with snowy's sin xD... And hope you don't mind that I used and made small alters to them.

And the 2 original size
    2yvwe4y.jpg
    2rw12sy.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Good job! :) They both look pwetty~
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Good job! :) They both look pwetty~

Thank you, I tired. b:cute

---

I think I had serious improvement base on the pervious cleric and the current, which I'm happy b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FenixChels - Lost City
    FenixChels - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I love the hair you've done for Snowy - it looks really soft! D:
    are you in?
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    BriarIce - Go ahead, I'll say what I told Starlene, you can request now but it will go on the on-hold list until I reopen again. Just be patient with me (: Also not trying to be mean or anything but I'm not good with bald/mohawk I can try but there's a high chance it will come out meh. So if you do post a mohawk screenie, I would ask if you can kindly also post another that more hair (like maybe the EL hair you had) in case the mohawk thing get screwed up >.< (most likely... lolol)

Thanks. Miko,

All is good...will post one without the mohawk...was thinking about that anyway and think iw ould like one without :)

On the time...not to worry...I will wait.

Here are two screenies....take your time and thank you :)

20121214083148.png

20121214083141.png

Edit: Here is the pic you requested...a closer up one :) Thx xxx

20121214121028.png
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    FenixChels - I know rightt XD Hopefully all of the future works' hair come out that nice also b:thanks

---

BriarIce - No problem (: and thank you for your patience. However is it possible to zoom a bit more in on your toon? If not, this will do xD if you do change screenie, just edit the comment, I'll add you to the list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    I decided after I finish all the requests on the list, I'm going to put this thread aside for awhile. After seeing people's chibis I want to learn how to do them myself as well b:pleased And yes I know I can still learn and still keep this thread, but I don't want to keep people waiting too long and might probably open a chibi thread instead.

SO I re-open the request list, with 2 spots remaining only (even after I get some done, it will still ONLY be 2 spots, sorry :c). If you want to request still, you can because after I close that I don't know how long would it be till I re-open again.

Now, time to get moving with the request...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi!

Can I reserve a spot? I will upload the pics at night, dont have them at this moment. But will so happy if u add me to the list.

Thank you so much!

Some pics with different haircut <3

normalib.jpg
    saphire.jpg
    queenl.jpg
    way2n.jpg

Sorry about the image size :o( And thanks again Miko <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Here she is. I hope the screenshot isnt too big. b:chuckle

20121221212620.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Okie (: Just edit your spots with the new screenies b:cute

edit: realized I wrote spots... I meant posts... xD...
    ---

NOT
    accepting any more until further notice. Thanks (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Scrolling down when suddenly... My reaction ˇ

snowycookie_sin_by_imikox3-d5o0fzc.png
    snowycookie_cleric2_by_imikox3-d5o0frw.png

meme1.png
    Dat 2nd background looks like the one I took recently, nice O.O

Background credit to RukinaChan
    meme2.png

Sowwie I blocked your sin with snowy's sin xD... And hope you don't mind that I used and made small alters to them.
    meme3fx.png

Oh my goodness what an honor that you found my pics good enough to use as background \o/ Ofc I don't mind you used them *u* Srsly it took me time to realise the first one was mine too >.> I wish I had some nice background screenies to pass to you so you can use them as backgrounds :3 Dayum been so busy that I forgot about that I wanted a makeover too Dx Once you accept requests again I'll make sure I'll take some pics and ask for one D: Also~ you're getting better and better at this *___*
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Rukina - LMAO your reaction made me laugh (in a good way of course) b:chuckle Thank you for letting me use your lovely screenies and thank you for the compliment <3 As for the makeover, leave a screenie if you like and I'll do them when I have time. Which won't be consider an spot so yup b:cute

---

Anyway, got another done. CherryxRose's cleric. I got bored and added a few random things... which hope you don't mind xD Hope you like it (:

Small vr
    cherryxrose_by_imikox3-d5o4241.png

Large vr with hair decro
    cherryxrose_by_imikox3-d5o426i.png

Large vr without hair decro
    forgot to fix the shading w.o hair decro - -fixed now
    cherryxrose_by_imikox3-d5o42bp.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CherryxRose - Archosaur
    CherryxRose - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ...The moment I have waited for at last *bounces off walls*
    Like it? I LOVE IT XOXO
    You've made her look like a princess! I am really happy with how you made her look b:kiss
    And I really adore the head piece <3 Makes it more princessy
    You have such an amazing talent and I'm glad you share it with all of us, thank you for doing this.
    *Saves all the pictures 10x over* Guess what's gonna be my new sig lmao
    Keep up this prettyful work b:pleased as I continue to stare at these masterpieces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    ...The moment I have waited for at last *bounces off walls*
    Like it? I LOVE IT XOXO
    You've made her look like a princess! I am really happy with how you made her look b:kiss
    And I really adore the head piece <3 Makes it more princessy
    You have such an amazing talent and I'm glad you share it with all of us, thank you for doing this.
    *Saves all the pictures 10x over* Guess what's gonna be my new sig lmao
    Keep up this prettyful work b:pleased as I continue to stare at these masterpieces

I'm glad you like it that much b:chuckle Thank you for the compliments, I'll try my best keep posting pretty works b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Was half done with DarkMystica's request yesterday but was too tired to finish it. But got it done today so here it is.

And I know you wanted a drawing after seeing my request on Silvy's thread so I made an exception and drew you one while the other being regular makeover. If you ever want the full sized, backgroundless vr just let me know. Hope you like them (: If you have any changes, just say so. b:cute

DarkMystica - please excuse the crappyly designed crown and necklace...
    darkmystica_by_imikox3-d5obfg9.png

Faye__
    small vr
    faye___by_imikox3-d5obfnq.png

large vr
    faye___by_imikox3-d5obfru.png

---

Since I'm trying to do 1 request a day, I will try to do another one and upload later today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Sorry for taking so long x.x Purple skin was pretty hard to do so I waited so long to do it. And even now, I'm still having problems with it, so I changed the colors a bit, hope you don't mind. To be honest though, I think this one is better unedit xD... Hope you like it anyway.

Ansatsushaa's psy, small vr
    ansatsushaa_by_imikox3-d5ocbq6.png

Large vr
    ansatsushaa_by_imikox3-d5ocbss.png

---

Woo~ done for the day b:laugh

Also those that still need to post screenies, please do soon. I'm trying to get all the requests done within this week. And if I don't get it within this week, I don't know how long I will take again with the requests. Thanks~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I got bored and decided to try this on real human... which I used myself as tester. Same as character makeovers, except with self photo. Please gimme some feedbacks guys, good or bad. Don't ask me why the hair color has 2 colors...
    random_by_imikox3-d5n5wz4.png

No original pic cuz... I don't feel like showing my real picture xD...

Oh mai oh mai oh mai :o you are very talented and your are very pretty as I can see :o It's a really beautiful work :3 you should consider drawing them cos I haven't seen you ruining anything Dx seriously!

since I was gone for a while I see you made a BIG progress with requests! lols it's almost my time *-* anyways you are doing a very good job! you keep gettin better and better (trust me I can somewhat see it x.x) aaand about last one, I think you pulled the purple-ish color really nicely or my eyes are decieving me e.e oh oh yeah almost forgot I luv luv that you imprint emotions :3 like that wink or or where she rolls hair in her fingers, it really livens the pic up :3(and extra details are really nice too! they fit very well :3)
    well I think I said everything what I wanted to say xD now cannot wait for mine to show up *-*

*leaves cookies*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Oh mai oh mai oh mai :o you are very talented and your are very pretty as I can see :o It's a really beautiful work :3 you should consider drawing them cos I haven't seen you ruining anything Dx seriously!

since I was gone for a while I see you made a BIG progress with requests! lols it's almost my time *-* anyways you are doing a very good job! you keep gettin better and better (trust me I can somewhat see it x.x) aaand about last one, I think you pulled the purple-ish color really nicely or my eyes are decieving me e.e oh oh yeah almost forgot I luv luv that you imprint emotions :3 like that wink or or where she rolls hair in her fingers, it really livens the pic up :3(and extra details are really nice too! they fit very well :3)
    well I think I said everything what I wanted to say xD now cannot wait for mine to show up *-*

*leaves cookies*

Thank you for all of your compliments <3 and the cookies LOL nomnomnom~ I'm cookie monster~ b:chuckle

Yeah I did speed things up quite a lot these few days, since its offically... VACATION TIME XDD that and I'm planning on opening a new art thread but before I do that, I want to get all of these done first soo yup~ one or more per day lmao. But uh, I don't really think I will be doing real people drawings any time soon xD because it is really time consuming and I still haven't master the nose yet >.<'' and since real people doesn't have anime noses, it is hard to pull off at this time.

The purple fishie, I'm glad you say it looks nice because I don't know how the colors would look on other people's computer, I just did my best to make it look nice on mine XD. And yeah I try to change/add expressions on makeovers mainly because I don't want all of them to look the same. I mean majority of them look quite similar but I try to make some differences b:chuckle

Man I felt like I wrote an essay!! XDD Anyway I'll be working on yours either today or tomorrow, hopefully it will meet your expectations~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thank you for all of your compliments <3 and the cookies LOL nomnomnom~ I'm cookie monster~ b:chuckle

Yeah I did speed things up quite a lot these few days, since its offically... VACATION TIME XDD that and I'm planning on opening a new art thread but before I do that, I want to get all of these done first soo yup~ one or more per day lmao. But uh, I don't really think I will be doing real people drawings any time soon xD because it is really time consuming and I still haven't master the nose yet >.<'' and since real people doesn't have anime noses, it is hard to pull off at this time.

The purple fishie, I'm glad you say it looks nice because I don't know how the colors would look on other people's computer, I just did my best to make it look nice on mine XD. And yeah I try to change/add expressions on makeovers mainly because I don't want all of them to look the same. I mean majority of them look quite similar but I try to make some differences b:chuckle

Man I felt like I wrote an essay!! XDD Anyway I'll be working on yours either today or tomorrow, hopefully it will meet your expectations~

Thanks for a detailed comment x3 and hehehe glad you liked them cookies Miko, the cookie monster lols x3 I wonder who doesn't like cookies o.o oh well, back to the topic xD
    aaand ouh D: spending your vacation on drawing, you are really passionate about this huh? ;D I really like how you can work hard, I mean really, I can't put myself together to take some scrieenes lately, I got so lazy Dx ._. aand about drawing irl people, well all in all you should consider drawing in near future, I mean its more of a challenge but the result is just awesum :3 and about noses..yeaaah, people have so much variety x.x but I think its just the matter of shading which is teh hardest thing Dx but (again but -.-') you pulled it off quiet nicely imo :o (not a pro at drawing or or lets say I dun draw at all x.x) aaand meeh I wish I had a tiny nose u.u I mean it looks pretty! (reference picture above x3)
    If I have read correctly... New art thread?!?!? o.o me gusta so much D: Any hint what kind of drawings you will do? :o sorry im just very curious xD Anyways cannot wait for it *-*
    Yep, the fishie looks just cute and I don't find any reason why you said it should be left unedited ._. Be more proud of your work!! I mean, everybody likes it :3

Oh mai, I wrote too much again.. Forgive me Dx And I fully trust you, I mean, you haven't dissapointed anyone so far and I doubt you will :3 Cannot wait for masterpiece!
    And sorry no cookies left cos I ate them all ;..;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ansatsushaa_by_imikox3-d5ocbss.png

I LOVE the hair on that one, maybe cause they are pink. b:dirty

Great job on all of them, you are on fire girl, so many. =D ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for a detailed comment x3 and hehehe glad you liked them cookies Miko, the cookie monster lols x3 I wonder who doesn't like cookies o.o oh well, back to the topic xD
    aaand ouh D: spending your vacation on drawing, you are really passionate about this huh? ;D I really like how you can work hard, I mean really, I can't put myself together to take some scrieenes lately, I got so lazy Dx ._. aand about drawing irl people, well all in all you should consider drawing in near future, I mean its more of a challenge but the result is just awesum :3 and about noses..yeaaah, people have so much variety x.x but I think its just the matter of shading which is teh hardest thing Dx but (again but -.-') you pulled it off quiet nicely imo :o (not a pro at drawing or or lets say I dun draw at all x.x) aaand meeh I wish I had a tiny nose u.u I mean it looks pretty! (reference picture above x3)
    If I have read correctly... New art thread?!?!? o.o me gusta so much D: Any hint what kind of drawings you will do? :o sorry im just very curious xD Anyways cannot wait for it *-*
    Yep, the fishie looks just cute and I don't find any reason why you said it should be left unedited ._. Be more proud of your work!! I mean, everybody likes it :3

Oh mai, I wrote too much again.. Forgive me Dx And I fully trust you, I mean, you haven't dissapointed anyone so far and I doubt you will :3 Cannot wait for masterpiece!
    And sorry no cookies left cos I ate them all ;..;

We are both good at writing essays, aren't we? b:chuckle Well I do like to draw a lot, and yea I'm spending the vacation on it. BUT I have a literally a month and half worth of vacation time, and since I'm poor I can't go anywhere far LOL it's like "you must stay home!! but staying home is still fun so, meh" kinda thing XDD

And I totally know what you mean with the lazy disease LOL . It was kinda like how I took almost a month of so before I finish another request though it only take many 3-4 hours or so per drawing.

As for the RL drawing, I'll consider it lmaoo however it probably won't happen within this month or next month or following month b:shutupb:chuckle The fishie, I literally took 4-5 hours on it. Because at first I didn't change the skin color and was going by the way she originally looked. But after maybe 2 hours of trying and still coming out extremely ugly, I gave up and changed the colors LOL and that was when it finally starting to look better xD...

Okay now, before I go on and on with this, I better get working with yours now XDD it is half done yesterday sooo should be done with it soon~

PS realized I forgot to say what thread I'm making xD basically, a mix thread where I can just open request for any type of art base on my current interests. b:cute As for specifically which type of art, you will have to wait and see~

---

Bella - Thank you sooo much for being such a great supporter <3 and yup I'M ON FIREEE~ lmao and hopefully it will stay lid till I finish all my request b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.