Miko's Makeover

Comments

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    MokuVitae.

I realized I forgot your 3rd eye after I finish xD... If you want anything changed and the 3rd eye, let me know and I'll add it.

Large vr
    mokuvitae_by_imikox3-d5j4a8s.png

Small vr

mokuvitae_by_imikox3-d5j4alk.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Thanks to Hurricane Sandy, no school tomorrow as well... and maybe if I'm not lazy and if electicity isn't knock out, I will do one tomorrow. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Thanks to Hurricane Sandy, no school tomorrow as well... and maybe if I'm not lazy and if electicity isn't knock out, I will do one tomorrow. b:shutup

Haha nice for school i guess, but be safe and take care. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Haha nice for school i guess, but be safe and take care. :3

Thank you (: luckily nothing major happened around where I live, only a small power out. Anyway I finished yours today. I must say this one is by far the best one I did so far, I absolutely enjoyed drawing the hair. Hope you like it b:thanks
    xx_bella_xx_by_imikox3-d5jn6b9.png

---
    Since today is Halloween, I did a Halloween drawing based on Bella's veno. Happy Halloween everyone b:victory

happy_halloween_by_imikox3-d5jn6ib.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012

Thank you (: luckily nothing major happened around where I live, only a small power out. Anyway I finished yours today. I must say this one is by far the best one I did so far, I absolutely enjoyed drawing the hair. Hope you like it

---
    Since today is Halloween, I did a Halloween drawing based on Bella's veno. Happy Halloween everyone b:victory

Oh my gosh!!! Wow they are both so gorgeous, it's beautiful and I'm glad you enjoyed draw her. Thank you so much Miko. b:flower

Happy Hallowen to you too. b:cute (I love how you write your ''H'')
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Awesome b:cute

---

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Oh my gosh!!! Wow they are both so gorgeous, it's beautiful and I'm glad you enjoyed draw her. Thank you so much Miko. b:flower

Happy Hallowen to you too. b:cute (I love how you write your ''H'')

You're welcome, glad you like it (: And thanks xD my script is the most formal kind literally, dunno how to do anything fancy... b:chuckle

---

@Odinna - Thanks (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Thank you (: luckily nothing major happened around where I live, only a small power out. Anyway I finished yours today. I must say this one is by far the best one I did so far, I absolutely enjoyed drawing the hair. Hope you like it b:thanks

---

really nice work on bella's b:cute. the halloween one is super cute too.
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    really nice work on bella's b:cute. the halloween one is super cute too.

Thanks b:pleased Bella's was one of the few that I actually think I did good. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CherryxRose - Archosaur
    CherryxRose - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm loving all these makeovers! They're so PRETTY b:dirty
    So I would love if you could do one of mine if possible? I took the SS when it was dark, so if you need a new one, ask away. I waited for it to be sunny but it didn't and then maint happened.. lol at me..

th_2012-11-0417-27-06.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Thanks b:pleased Bella's was one of the few that I actually think I did good. xD

It's maybe cause it's my char, but for me it's my favorite that you done. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    I'm loving all these makeovers! They're so PRETTY b:dirty
    So I would love if you could do one of mine if possible? I took the SS when it was dark, so if you need a new one, ask away. I waited for it to be sunny but it didn't and then maint happened.. lol at me..

th_2012-11-0417-27-06.jpg

It's okay b:chuckle I'm getting a hang of doing these now. Dark is a new challenge to me. I'll add you to the list (:

---

@Bella- lmao maybe, since good screenies = good images (well sometimes lolol), but definitely glad that you like it b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    The moment you wish forum would allow bigger sized siggys - -
    zt688y.png

But, next one (witniss) will be up either today/tomorrow/day after b:chuckle Wasted too much time drawing my own sig b:shutupb:shocked

---

Do some of the people that requested even play/check anymore? :o Also for those who haven't gotten theirs, is there an particular style (old/new) they prefer before I start? If so, speak up ;o if no, then I'll do it my way and you can ask for changes after xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkMystica - Sanctuary
    DarkMystica - Sanctuary Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *pops up after seeing drawings on Silvy's forum*

b:avoid new challenge here about my mystic and cleric!

DarkMystica
    2012-11-0612-56-53.png

Faye__
    2012-10-2320-09-58_zps4605d9b1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ty Silvy ^^

If time's a song, I won't wait for its reprise,
    I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes...
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    *pops out of nowhere too* ello there! I'd like to request two of your awesome makeovers *Q* I really really like them and I want few too >:o I hope you will accpet my request *-*

Fishie, Atlantha:(EDITED)
    2znz7sw.jpg

Mystic(forgive me she just doesn't like the camera Dx please choose whichever suits better!):
    1440hu.jpg
    vh9ruf.jpg

If screenies aren't suitable, please let me know :3
    and now *prepares armors of patience* we wait x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Thanks guys, glad you like my noobie drawings b:chuckle Those are nice screenies, however Shizunne, I will need a closer screenie of your fishie please (:

Both added to the list, I highly appreciate the patience b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    The moment you wish forum would allow bigger sized siggys - -
    zt688y.png

But, next one (witniss) will be up either today/tomorrow/day after b:chuckle Wasted too much time drawing my own sig b:shutupb:shocked

It's so cute. :) and yes the size of signature they allow is small, but i guess it's to make it more ''easy'' to people checking the forum, on some forum people signature take half a page . xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary
    TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nice looking characters every 1 good work.im to lazy do the ini editing on my face
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    nice looking characters every 1 good work.im to lazy do the ini editing on my face

I think you posted the compliment in the wrong place b:chuckle Although, there is quite a lot of nice characters posted in here.

---

@Bella - Thanks b:pleased And yea true, but they could at least give it a bigger demention QQ. But it doesn't matter now though, cuz Silvy made it work on such small size b:dirty

---

Alright, I'll start witniss's in a few, hopefully will be posted today or tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Okay, I know I said I'll post one today, but what I didn't realize was witniss's screenie was too small for me to do my usual thing. Which cause me to have to start from scratch, which also is okay but the neighbors are doing some stuff with their house, pluming, eletricity whatever with never ending buzzing and it is driving me nuts, making me unable to focus... So I'm sorry, will try to get it done sooner or later - - b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Despite my lazyness, I finally got one done. Witniss' wizzie. I'm lazy and this was fully hand drawn so, I didn't draw the hat and... many other things... lmao. Hope you like it anyway (: If you ever want the original sized, backgroundless, nameless vr let me know.

witniss_by_imikox3-d5m6jzz.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FenixChels - Lost City
    FenixChels - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't care if you take forever to make mine's Dx Your stuff is just too adorable to pass out!

Not sure if you're still taking requests since it's been a long time but I'll post anyways. If you're not, just dismiss my post. :P

Tried to get super close but alas, I failed so I hope these are acceptable.

14t90ux.jpg

2qs8i1l.jpg

1070v92.jpg

Can't wait to see more. b:dirty
    are you in?
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Despite my lazyness, I finally got one done. Witniss' wizzie. I'm lazy and this was fully hand drawn so, I didn't draw the hat and... many other things... lmao. Hope you like it anyway (: If you ever want the original sized, backgroundless, nameless vr let me know.

witniss_by_imikox3-d5m6jzz.png

Yeah...and someone said they are not creative >.> LIAR! D:

Anyways this one is absolutely amazing!!!!!! You have artistic talent and dun deny it.tiger-3.gif
    Ows gimme your drawing skills Dx cos that one like I said is gorgeous!!!!! fox-23.gif

And I agree with Fenix, cannot wait for more!! (It's so pleasant for my eyes u know *-*)
    mouse-26.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    I don't care if you take forever to make mine's Dx Your stuff is just too adorable to pass out!

Not sure if you're still taking requests since it's been a long time but I'll post anyways. If you're not, just dismiss my post. :P

Tried to get super close but alas, I failed so I hope these are acceptable.

Can't wait to see more. b:dirty

Thanks, I'll try not to take too long b:victory However, I would need you to take closer screenies for me. That would be above waist, breast or above prefered. And you can easily do that by using F9, use the arrows to zoom in.

Adding you to the list, just edit your post with new screenies b:thanks

---

Shizunne - I'm uncreative lmao. That drawing didn't take any major thinking since I have a reference b:chuckle As for drawing skills, you should ask Lucy, we all know I have no skills what so ever b:shutup

I'm glad you guys think it is nice though (: <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Shizunne - I'm uncreative lmao. That drawing didn't take any major thinking since I have a reference . As for drawing skills, you should ask Lucy, we all know I have no skills what so ever b:shutup

I'm glad you guys think it is nice though (: <3

Will have to disagree with you on this one Miko. b:chuckle

I also would love a makeover. :3
    If ur not too busy that is.
    You can put me on the Waiting list. xD I dont mind waiting for it.

Psy
    (Please choose the one you like more.Dont want to give you too much work lol)

clown1.png
    clown2.png

Mystic

siri-1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Will have to disagree with you on this one Miko. b:chuckle

I also would love a makeover. :3
    If ur not too busy that is.
    You can put me on the Waiting list. xD I dont mind waiting for it.

Psy
    (Please choose the one you like more.Dont want to give you too much work lol)

clown1.png
    clown2.png

Mystic

siri-1.png

What I call skills is what you, kiehl and many other artists do, start from scratch and still make a nice drawing. Me, it's chicken scratch lmao so you should just agree with me XD.

I'll add you to the list when I get on lappy, iPad is too laggy for some reason. And I'm glad a pro like you likes my noob stuff b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Onlydolly's veno. I tried to fix pwi graphic's "mutant" hand, not a great job but I guess it is still decent. Hope you like it (: If you want changes or stuff, let me know. b:pleased

onlydolly_by_imikox3-d5me8wl.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey, hey, Miko! >:)

Good looking stuff so far ;..;
    (The one of witniss looks especially cool)

So now you've one spot free again... how are you with drawing/making-over non-pwi characters? I'd be happy if you drew my ranger :>
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Hey, hey, Miko! >:)

Good looking stuff so far ;..;
    (The one of witniss looks especially cool)

So now you've one spot free again... how are you with drawing/making-over non-pwi characters? I'd be happy if you drew my ranger :>

Anything for you Silvy (: however I can't garentee that it would look good afterwards b:chuckle but ill try my best on it of course so go ahead and drop a screenie. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yay, thanks a bunch! >:3

Uploading an image in a second~

EDIT:
    Here it is; that's the closest I can get with glitching through a pillar, the game just won't let us zoom in that much otherwise :<

vreyde_by_shinigami_jay-d5mg57h.jpg
    (Click me for large version)
    Oh, and it's hard to see on her pale skin, but she has white markings below her right eye ;..;
This discussion has been closed.