Miko's Makeover

Comments

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    FenixChels - Okie, I'll remake it to happy when I have time.

---

Silvychar.
    Sowwie the hair got a little too red >.<And excuse the oddly designed "armor" and bow. If you want the backgroundless, wordless and larger vr, just say so b:cute Hope you like it.
    silvychar_by_imikox3-d5oxsw2.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    *almost pops her eyes out* omg Miko.. You surely out-did yourself this time e.e The latest one is definitely my fav now! (I really like how you did lucys psy, gave that smart look, really nice! :3) *-* Silvys characterlooksstunninglols! The hair is really nicely done! and I'm guessing you added more shading on face (hair also) it really enchances this pic! Or my eyes are playing tricks on me x.x but it just looks more realistic to me and its def a very good thing :o You keep improving and improving *-*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    *almost pops her eyes out* omg Miko.. You surely out-did yourself this time e.e The latest one is definitely my fav now! (I really like how you did lucys psy, gave that smart look, really nice! :3) *-* Silvys characterlooksstunninglols! The hair is really nicely done! and I'm guessing you added more shading on face (hair also) it really enchances this pic! Or my eyes are playing tricks on me x.x but it just looks more realistic to me and its def a very good thing :o You keep improving and improving *-*

Thank you deary~ I'm definitely glad that I'm improving b:cutethe face shading, I didn't add more, it is the same as usual kinda. Except this time I didn't blend it in so it's more dark and bold rather than light and fading in. Is it better to leave it bold like this one? If that's the case, maybe I should do that more.

As long as someone thinks this one is good, then I didn't make her look too odd b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Moooar makeovers! Gosh I totally love Silvy's and Lucy's chars! (>*o*)> I was sooo curious how you gonna make Silvy's but it seems it didn't cause problems to you. Loving the new ones again b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • DarkMystica - Sanctuary
    DarkMystica - Sanctuary Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Was half done with DarkMystica's request yesterday but was too tired to finish it. But got it done today so here it is.

And I know you wanted a drawing after seeing my request on Silvy's thread so I made an exception and drew you one while the other being regular makeover. If you ever want the full sized, backgroundless vr just let me know. Hope you like them (: If you have any changes, just say so. b:cute

DarkMystica - please excuse the crappyly designed crown and necklace...
    darkmystica_by_imikox3-d5obfg9.png

Faye__
    small vr
    faye___by_imikox3-d5obfnq.png

large vr
    faye___by_imikox3-d5obfru.png

---

Since I'm trying to do 1 request a day, I will try to do another one and upload later today.

Ooh, I like them! Thank you so much! <3
    Wish I could draw like that .. ;x
    Thank you, thank you <3!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ty Silvy ^^

If time's a song, I won't wait for its reprise,
    I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes...
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    RukinaChan - Thank you~ b:thanks I wasn't sure how Silvy's would come out at the beginning too. Good thing it came out okay at the end, except I think I made it look a little too different from her original screenie b:shutup

---

DarkMystica - You're welcome~ Glad you like it c: b:cute

---

Will update sometime today if not too busy... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    Xiaimine - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Just wait (: I'm closing this thread and start a new one when I get all of them done. Thanks for asking and not just randomly throwing screenies at me b:cute
    No problem~ I make graphics so I know what it's like to be overloaded with requests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~It's pronounced Zi-ah-min-ay~
    ~i make signatures, feel free to request~
    ~all signatures i use are mine, unless otherwise stated~
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Xiaimine - Thanks for understanding~ b:cute

---

Starlene's veno - Mirluna. Sorry it kinda came out meh >.<'' if you don't like it, I can try to redo when I have time. But yeah, hope you like it xD

small:
    mirluna_by_imikox3-d5p2x40.png
    background credit to Sweetfeather

original:
    mirluna_by_imikox3-d5p2x6s.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starlene - Dreamweaver
    Starlene - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Xiaimine - Thanks for understanding~ b:cute

---

Starlene's veno - Mirluna. Sorry it kinda came out meh >.<'' if you don't like it, I can try to redo when I have time. But yeah, hope you like it xD

small:
    mirluna_by_imikox3-d5p2x40.png
    background credit to Sweetfeather

original:
    mirluna_by_imikox3-d5p2x6s.png

I love it! :) Thank you so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Nice work ^_^ I really like how you make hair, especially on the last one. Eyes are too big for my taste though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Happy Holidays everyone~ Hope you all had lots of fun (probably still having fun b:chuckle) I got a little side tracked with the requests sooo, will be finishing this week for sure, and probably updating within the next week hours.

---

Starlene - You're welcome and glad you like it (: Perhaps one day I will redo it xD

---

Nariin - Thank you ~ and lmao yeah, the eyes tend to be on the bigger side, though there are times they are small. But yeah, people have different taste so it's okay~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited December 2012

---

Silvychar.
    Sowwie the hair got a little too red >.<And excuse the oddly designed "armor" and bow. If you want the backgroundless, wordless and larger vr, just say so b:cute Hope you like it.
    silvychar_by_imikox3-d5oxsw2.png

Sorry for the late reply; thank you very much, it looks lovely! The eyes are enchanting =)
    Just curious though, how did the hair end up red? :P
    You kind of overthrew my perfect little view of how there are only two kinds of people in the world - the ones who realise mine and my main character's hair's dark brown and the other ones who think it's black. :P
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Happy Holidays everyone~

Happy holidays to you too b:pleased
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Sorry for the late reply; thank you very much, it looks lovely! The eyes are enchanting =)
    Just curious though, how did the hair end up red? :P
    You kind of overthrew my perfect little view of how there are only two kinds of people in the world - the ones who realise mine and my main character's hair's dark brown and the other ones who think it's black. :P

Welcome back Silvy~ hope you had a fun break~ and you're welcome (: sowwie about the hair xD... it was originally brown, but for some reason the more I colored, the red it became -facepalm- b:shutup

---

BriarIce - Thank you~ Sowwie, I was going to do yours today, but I totally got side tracked... you know... holidays tend to do that xD BUT I will definitely try to get something out tomorrow b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    BriarIce - Thank you~ Sowwie, I was going to do yours today, but I totally got side tracked... you know... holidays tend to do that xD BUT I will definitely try to get something out tomorrow b:chuckle

It is all good Miko....no rush...really. Holidays are more important. Hope you are having a good one :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome back Silvy~ hope you had a fun break~ and you're welcome (: sowwie about the hair xD... it was originally brown, but for some reason the more I colored, the red it became -facepalm- b:shutup

Thanks^^
    And no worries, grey + red makes actually a pretty nice combo. xD
    I've experienced the same colour changes with the burn/dodge tool when I was working on renders b:chuckle
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Mikoooo, enjoy the holidays =^.^=
    Dont worry about the drawing, family is more important b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    BriarIce & Odinna - Thank you both~ I will move my lazy ****... sooooon... sooon... soon. b:laugh

---

Silvy - I think gray goes well with almost any color (I is a gray color fan tooo) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    BriarIce. I took quite awhile with this one because I had to literally recolor the whole toon because of the red shade the genie cast over. But yeah, hope you like it ~ b:cute

small vr
    briarice_by_imikox3-d5ph7q5.png

large vr:
    briarice_by_imikox3-d5ph7tz.png

Yeah... I forgot to the draw the 3rd eye at the beginning, but added in the end xD
    briarice_by_imikox3-d5ph7wp.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    I love her..thank you so much...she is so cute!

Thanks for a job well done! You are really talented Miko...wish I had your talent xxx

Thank you again b:kissb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    I love her..thank you so much...she is so cute!

Thanks for a job well done! You are really talented Miko...wish I had your talent xxx

Thank you again b:kissb:cute

You're welcome~ glad you like it b:cute and thanks for the compliments <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Odinna, hope you like it (:

small:
    odinna_by_imikox3-d5pxski.png

original:
    odinna_by_imikox3-d5pxsno.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    *pops out* Happy New Year first of all! I wish all the good things to you ;) Second of all, I really luv the recent paintings! Especially Odinna's, her hair looks just soo real :3 Also, I really like the eyes :) they are sort of diffrent from previous ones I think x.x prettier at least for me. Well, I hope you are doin great and keep up the good work ;3
    *dashes away*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Hi Miko,

I hope you are well and that easing into the New Year has been good to you.

I am here to ask your permission to use the work you did for me to make a siggy.

It will be along the lines of the one that Silvy did for you. Silvy is taking a break from doing it so will not be done by her as I respect her wanting to take a break.

However, this is your work so I will not do it without your permission.

I will respect your decision either way.

Thanks again for the lovely makeover of my toon :)

Bri
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Shizunne - Thank you and Happy New Year to you too~ b:kiss I'm trying to make the hair look as good as possible since it was always an issue to me. The eyes, it is only a tiny bit different usual, and that is the colors. I usually don't add any other color aside from the original (or similar) eye color but this time I added a color that was next to green (which was yellow) I'm glad it look better <3.

BriarIce - Thank you as well~ Happy New Year deary (: I wish the best for both of you in this year~ Sure thing, go ahead and use it. I made it for you, so it is free for you to use. I appreciate that you took the time to ask me <3

---

To everyone else, Happy 2012 everyone~ May you all be healthy and have a great year!

For anyone that would like to use the images I made for you to make other things (such as siggys/banner/whatever), feel free to do so~ The image is made for you so you can make whatever you like with it. However, with the following 2 conditions:
    1. Only use your own drawing that I made specifically for you. Don't go taking other people's request because you like it, unless you got its owner's permission.

2. Do NOT change the image. Please.

And by change I mean anything that I drawn, such as you may NOT change the eye/mouth/hair/etc's size/shape/color. I mean if you don't like it, I can change it for you (I don't mind at all, I have a psd for all of them). You CAN change things such as the backgrounds I (sometimes) picked, remove the background etc, overall color (say the whole image is red, that's fine), size etc. Just nothing physical that I personally drawn.

That's all, thanks guys~ Have a great year~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Thank you Miko....appreciate the New Year wish and the go ahead to use the pic for a siggy b:kiss

I have not asked anyone to do it yet. Wanted to get your go ahead first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for wishes :3 and :o well cannot wait for more to see!! Maybe you will do something diffrent again! I'm gonna keep watch e.e And thanks for clearing the things up about the usage of your art :3 I wanted for Silvy to make a siggy but Q.Q I understand, that she has irl busyness, I respect that. (finals omg Dx)[/COLOR]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    BriarIce - Yay~ I would love to see the outcomee b:cute

Shizunne - Thanks for giving me the time and attention <3 Makes me happy c: About the usage, I hope I'm not asking too much :o I figure if I clear it up now, it would prevent future arguements about it. And yes, I is sad Silvy isn't taking request for awhile :c but I agree with you, RL should always be priority b:chuckle

---

So like, I got back to playing pwi lately and ended up lvling a BM sooo I got a little lazy with the request xD However, I will most likely be posting the last request today~ b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm late, but happy new years Miko. 3350415542.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Bella - Thank you <3 Happy 2013 to you too~ b:cute

---

Okie dokes, Heliophobia. Sowwie hair got a little orange xD I was getting blinded when drawing the hair with all the red b:surrender So it is a little off. Anyway hope you like it (:
    Small:
    heliophobia_by_imikox3-d5qjcdt.png
    Original:
    heliophobia_by_imikox3-d5qjcal.png
    ---

FenixChels - I actually made changes for you today as well. But for some frigging unknown reason, SAI won't let me save it as anything aside from psd (not png, bmp, jepg - -) though it worked fine when saving Heliophobia's - - sooo I will try again later today or tomorrow. If it really don't work, I will just have to use PS to save (which works) which makes the hair look less pretty QQ Soo lets hope for the best (:

---

Sooo now all the request are offically done (aside from the update to FenixChels) I will be closing this thread for infinity lmao and open a new one~ Will also be updating Krissy and Rina's on the soon-to-be-new thread b:cute Thanks for requesting everyone~

---

"FenixChels - Will update yours on new thread also.

---

For anyone else that has questions, comments or want changes, go to THIS THREAD and I'll be more than happy to change things for you (: Thanks and byeee~"w
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.