Miko's Makeover

Comments

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yay, thanks a bunch! >:3

Uploading an image in a second~

EDIT:
    Here it is; that's the closest I can get with glitching through a pillar, the game just won't let us zoom in that much otherwise :<

vreyde_by_shinigami_jay-d5mg57h.jpg
    (Click me for large version)
    Oh, and it's hard to see on her pale skin, but she has white markings below her right eye ;..;

That looks really nice, what game is it? Does it have facial customizations like PWI? Hubby and I had been looking for a new game to play, pwi's ghetto expansion didn't catch my attention unforunately.

And adding you to the list, when I get to you, I'll try to do one that's like witniss' since your character is definitely too far back (and yes I understand some game can't help it so) and pray that it comes out nice XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'll be awaiting my turn as patiently as a potato =D

And it's G W 2 b:chuckle
    The customisation isn't as expanded as it is in PWI, but you have facial slides (and slides for the size) and some natural looking colours for eyes, skin, hair and racial markings.
    And it can look even better, just my computer is too old for the game, rofl.
    Really awesome game, no level/gear/whatever pressure whatsoever :3

I second that with the expansion. xD
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    I'll be awaiting my turn as patiently as a potato =D

And it's G W 2 b:chuckle
    The customisation isn't as expanded as it is in PWI, but you have facial slides (and slides for the size) and some natural looking colours for eyes, skin, hair and racial markings.
    And it can look even better, just my computer is too old for the game, rofl.
    Really awesome game, no level/gear/whatever pressure whatsoever :3

I second that with the expansion. xD

Ouh guild w2 right? I heard about it, it's p2p tho no? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ouh guild w2 right? I heard about it, it's p2p tho no? D:

you just have to pay for it once and your done :3 (no monthly fees or anything x3)

Oh and forgot to say:
    hehe Lucy disagreed about that fact ;P ( you are good for deer god's sake! >.<)
    Anyways last one looks good! :o I just dun get it how you do it ._. and now I wish only I could draw.. Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    you just have to pay for it once and your done :3 (no monthly fees or anything x3)

Oh and forgot to say:
    hehe Lucy disagreed about that fact ;P ( you are good for deer god's sake! >.<)
    Anyways last one looks good! :o I just dun get it how you do it ._. and now I wish only I could draw.. Dx

Although I can't say I'm not a CSer of pwi, but I will say I'm too cheap to pay $60-80, well double for hubby too, for game that I don't even know if I will play more than a week. (I think I used too many commas in the sentense .__.)

I'm not going to argue with you guys any longer xD I'll take the compliment, thank you. And I don't really know how I do it either, lmao It's just like I don't how you guys take pro screenies .___. wish I know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    if you have a friend that plays *** you can get inv, I think. inv trials are what 3 days? $60 is not that bad its like payin a new game for ps3 or xbox.

edit: hell they block it D: the name i didnt know this, guild w2.
  • Wizerella - Harshlands
    Wizerella - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Onlydolly's veno. I tried to fix pwi graphic's "mutant" hand, not a great job but I guess it is still decent. Hope you like it (: If you want changes or stuff, let me know. b:pleased

onlydolly_by_imikox3-d5me8wl.png

OMG! This one is so cute b:dirtyb:cute
  • FenixChels - Lost City
    FenixChels - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Onlydolly's veno. I tried to fix pwi graphic's "mutant" hand, not a great job but I guess it is still decent. Hope you like it (: If you want changes or stuff, let me know. b:pleased

onlydolly_by_imikox3-d5me8wl.png

Aww, it's cute!

The hands actually doesn't look bad at all so don't worry. I like it. b:cute

How long does it usually take you to complete one of these? Just wondering because it looks like a lot of drawing and coloring!
    are you in?
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Baby_pho - LOL they block out the name? And it's quick true about the price, except I'm not really the kind of person to buy games. I usually pick free games and paid on the way if I want.

PS - your pic died, post a new one when you got time please <3.

---

Wizerella - Thanks b:cute

---

FenixChels - Thank you (: And it take as little as 1hour (rarely) to as long as 6 hours+ (like witniss'). it depends on whether I'm motivated or not, or if I'm having brain dead moments (that usually can make something take up to days).

But on average, I usually take about 2-3 hours/piece.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Although I can't say I'm not a CSer of pwi, but I will say I'm too cheap to pay $60-80, well double for hubby too, for game that I don't even know if I will play more than a week. (I think I used too many commas in the sentense .__.)

You're like one week too late, we just had a free trial weekend from the 15th till 19th :/
    If I had known I would of given you two keys for that :<
    I'll keep it in mind for the next free trial (there prolly will be one during the Christmas event).
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    You're like one week too late, we just had a free trial weekend from the 15th till 19th :/
    If I had known I would of given you two keys for that :<
    I'll keep it in mind for the next free trial (there prolly will be one during the Christmas event).

Yeah it seem like that game hates me LOL. My friend had an extra beta key before and asked if I want it, but he only had one so I said no. And now I missed the chance for trial week, it hates me b:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Spudfuzzy's seeker. I see that your screenie was a cool look, so I decided to give her a "mean girl" look. Not quite successful but meh xD and if you don't like the ugly 3rd eye I put, I can take it off b:chuckle Personally I think it looks better without but yeah that is your choice.

Anddddd SAI's brush just made hair drawing 10x faster and easier for me, plus way better quality than before lololol.

spudfuzzy_by_imikox3-d5ml62b.png?1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Ingrafer's cleric.

Sorry, I can't exactly tell whether you cleric has blonde or white hair, green or blue eyes. So if you got any changes you want or redo, just say so. Hope you like it (:

ingrafer_by_imikox3-d5mz29g.png
    ingrafer_by_imikox3-d5mz2d9.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ingrafer's cleric.

Sorry, I can't exactly tell whether you cleric has blonde or white hair, green or blue eyes. So if you got any changes you want or redo, just say so. Hope you like it (:

ingrafer_by_imikox3-d5mz29g.png

Omg it looks great..
    except the mouth, if u could make it closed that would be greatb:kiss
    and my eyes are actually light blue :P
    everything else is perfect!
    if you could change those two things that would be great <3
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Omg it looks great..
    except the mouth, if u could make it closed that would be greatb:kiss
    and my eyes are actually light blue :P
    everything else is perfect!
    if you could change those two things that would be great <3

Woah, that was quick b:chuckle I was still editing my first post too. Okie I'll note those and fix them tonight, cause I have to go for a bit now.

PS the mouth, you want a smile or just closed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012

Woah, that was quick b:chuckle I was still editing my first post too. Okie I'll note those and fix them tonight, cause I have to go for a bit now.

PS the mouth, you want a smile or just closed?
    if you could make her smile like my cleric is kinda smiling that would be cool. if not then closed would be absolutely fine ^^ tyvm
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    if you could make her smile like my cleric is kinda smiling that would be cool. if not then closed would be absolutely fine ^^ tyvm

Got it ~

now I poof~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh I personally thought the mouth was close and that was just the light reflecting on the lips. Prolly my eyes trick me. xD

Good job Miko all your drawing are so pretty. =D ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited December 2012
    I did as well, but after starring at it for a while it started to took like buck teeth xP
    just wanted to add that the close up pic with my name is just ...b:pleased
    But could you make my name light pink? just cause that's my favorite color b:cute
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    @Bella - Thank you b:cute I tend to fail at drawing opened mouth a LOT lmao. hopefully it will get better XD.
    I did as well, but after starring at it for a while it started to took like buck teeth xP
    just wanted to add that the close up pic with my name is just ...b:pleased
    But could you make my name light pink? just cause that's my favorite color b:cute

I tried my best to change the pic to what you want, smile and blue eyes. The name, I tried too, except I'm really really really horrible when it comes to things like that, its more of the siggy makers' jobs to make it look better. It's not much better in my opinion but I did change it to pink. Hope it is better now (:

ingrafer_by_imikox3-d5mzvdr.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    FANTASTICO! I luv it so much! gurl I don't even know what you're talking about, I think the name came out perfect :O
    Thank you's so much! :>
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    FANTASTICO! I luv it so much! gurl I don't even know what you're talking about, I think the name came out perfect :O
    Thank you's so much! :>

That's good to hear (: glad you liked it b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    I got bored and decided to try this on real human... which I used myself as tester. Same as character makeovers, except with self photo. Please gimme some feedbacks guys, good or bad. Don't ask me why the hair color has 2 colors...
    random_by_imikox3-d5n5wz4.png

No original pic cuz... I don't feel like showing my real picture xD...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FenixChels - Lost City
    FenixChels - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You must be really pretty, haha!

I just really like the soft and creaminess of it - my favorite parts are the eyes and makeup. The hair looks nice too but maybe you should add more depth to it - like have the smooth factor; I feel like the hair is a big part that you can definitely refine to make it look like BAM WOW THE HAIR D: Either way, I really liked it. b:cute
    are you in?
  • CherryxRose - Archosaur
    CherryxRose - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Holy smokes! You are really beautiful <3
    That is indeed a masterpiece b:chuckle Keep up the amazing work, I check back here every time there's a new post and just drool all over the pretty things you draw.
    (Btw you could totally open up a thread for doing pictures of the people behind the characters xD) Guess who just realized there was a colour button.. muhahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Huh, you have a real talent for drawing I see, and you're not as much of an amateur as you think, this is high standard art, and I know good art.

A couple of questions though, if I may. Do you use a tablet to paint?
    And do you have a DeviantArt account? I'd like to add you there if you do to keep track of your progress. =]

Oh, and I must note, if you're anything like the picture, then you're very pretty indeed.
  • Wizerella - Harshlands
    Wizerella - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Wow! Awesome picture of yourself! Looks so so so cute! b:cute
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I agree with everyone the draw is beautiful and you look so cute. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    You must be really pretty, haha!

I just really like the soft and creaminess of it - my favorite parts are the eyes and makeup. The hair looks nice too but maybe you should add more depth to it - like have the smooth factor; I feel like the hair is a big part that you can definitely refine to make it look like BAM WOW THE HAIR D:Either way, I really liked it. b:cute

Not necessarily true b:chuckle thanks to things like photoshop, a great portion of ugly people can look like a top model within minutes. XD however thank you c:

The hair, I been trying to learn to put depth in it. But I always ended up making it either no depth or ugly as hell. Meh. Thank you soooo much for the feedback <3 I love feedbacks that can help me improve, I will definitely try to improve the hair in future works :3

Holy smokes! You are really beautiful <3
    That is indeed a masterpiece b:chuckle Keep up the amazing work, I check back here every time there's a new post and just drool all over the pretty things you draw.
    (Btw you could totally open up a thread for doing pictures of the people behind the characters xD) Guess who just realized there was a colour button.. muhahaha

Thank you c: I'm glad you like my works <3. As for the new thread to draw people behind the characters, I thought about it. But I don't think I will do that because for 1 - it's not PWI related, for 2 ruining people's character is one thing, ruining their picture is another xD... If I happen to did a good up and beautified their picture, that's great. But if I made it worst, I don't think people will be happy about that XD Besides I don't think I have enough pratice to draw real people yet.

Indeed, color is funny XD

Huh, you have a real talent for drawing I see, and you're not as much of an amateur as you think, this is high standard art, and I know good art.

A couple of questions though, if I may. Do you use a tablet to paint?
    And do you have a DeviantArt account? I'd like to add you there if you do to keep track of your progress. =]

Oh, and I must note, if you're anything like the picture, then you're very pretty indeed.

Oh trust me, I'm still an amateur on it just slightly getting used to it b:chuckle Thank you so much for liking my arts (: And I would gladly answer your questions.

1. I do have and use a tablet to paint, without it, I'm doomed LOL.
    2. Yup I do have DA, however it doesn't have much impressive works in it nor did I decorated my page in any way XD you can find it by clicking on one of the finished work in the first page. But I'll make it easier for you lmao > My DA <
    3. Whether I'm anything like the picture, that only my hubby will know XDD but I will say that I did beautified it and made small alters, but overall it's still based on what the picture originally looks like.

---

@ Wizerella & Bella - Thank you for the compliment guys <3

I'm totally flattered with all the compliments and I appreciate that you guys take the time to reply. Thanks everyone b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Wizerella's psy ; BubbleGummy
    I got bored and slightly extended the hair and the lip color. And I know the eyelash is somewhat awkward, but can't help it due to the way I made the hair >.< If you want any changes or redo, just say so c; Hope you like it.

Small vr:
    bubblegummy_by_imikox3-d5nx9xm.png

Original vr:
    bubblegummy_by_imikox3-d5nx9rn.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.