edited December 2012
    I LOVE the hair on that one, maybe cause they are pink. b:dirty

Great job on all of them, you are on fire girl, so many. =D ♥

Oh I agree. I loveeeeee what Miko did with the pink shades D:
    are you in?
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    We are both good at writing essays, aren't we? b:chuckle Well I do like to draw a lot, and yea I'm spending the vacation on it. BUT I have a literally a month and half worth of vacation time, and since I'm poor I can't go anywhere far LOL it's like "you must stay home!! but staying home is still fun so, meh" kinda thing XDD

And I totally know what you mean with the lazy disease LOL . It was kinda like how I took almost a month of so before I finish another request though it only take many 3-4 hours or so per drawing.

As for the RL drawing, I'll consider it lmaoo however it probably won't happen within this month or next month or following month b:shutupb:chuckle The fishie, I literally took 4-5 hours on it. Because at first I didn't change the skin color and was going by the way she originally looked. But after maybe 2 hours of trying and still coming out extremely ugly, I gave up and changed the colors LOL and that was when it finally starting to look better xD...

Okay now, before I go on and on with this, I better get working with yours now XDD it is half done yesterday sooo should be done with it soon~

PS realized I forgot to say what thread I'm making xD basically, a mix thread where I can just open request for any type of art base on my current interests. b:cute As for specifically which type of art, you will have to wait and see~

---

Bella - Thank you sooo much for being such a great supporter <3 and yup I'M ON FIREEE~ lmao and hopefully it will stay lid till I finish all my request b:chuckle

well I wish I could write essays based on my assignment buuut my essay writing spur ends when Iget to home work part e.e I wish it would be as easy as having conversations (imean essay writing ._.) OKAY. And I totally understand the feeling of staying at home q.q me is also trapped in this house Dx I guess for me it will be another Home Alone scenario but without intresting parts lols ( I HOPE xD, Idun wanna end gettin some thugs flooding my house,thats a nono >.<)

btw it's really intresting to hear about the process of your work, wellatleast for me o.o cos I always wonder, how people do it ._. maybe you could make a live sctream like Kyna? :o its just a suggestion x.x
    Really, now my curiosity exceeds all levels of it ._.can't wait to see it and what a bummer >: Iguess patience is a very good thing :3
    OKAYESSAYMODEOF! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Sorry to keep you waiting b:laugh I admit I procrastinated for atleast 2 hours LOL. and before I start again, mom wanted to go out sooo... anyway its done now~

Your fishie. Sorry I didn't draw the hair. Cause I was lazy thought the hair look really nice the way it is and didn't want to make it all mehhh sooo I did some touch up to it and left it that way xDD. And because your toon had the mysterious cool look, I decided to give them a cutie look~
    atlantha_by_imikox3-d5og2kh.png

And mystic. Since I didn't draw fishie's hair, I put extra effort on mystics XD and when I finished, I realized she looks like a... anime lolita celebrity with the little side turn thing. And since you made her turn her face towards the cam, I made it so it kinda feels like "who, me?"
    shizunne_by_imikox3-d5og2mv.png

As for livestream... maybe XD I'll think about it. Hope you like them~

oh and no small vr cause I dunno what is the mystic's name kinda just named her Shizunne for DA cuz she looks like the one in your sig.

---

FenixChels - Thank you <3 I think it was cause that used to be my favorite non CS hair. It was curly and pink was my fav color too LOL. Sooo I guess I can say I had fun with that hair~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    20121031190239.png

Think you can do mine (when you're done with everybody else of course :3)?

I love your drawing style. b:dirty
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    20121031190239.png

Think you can do mine (when you're done with everybody else of course :3)?

I love your drawing style. b:dirty

Sure c: anything for a nice mod~ However its not gonna be on the list because that is offically closed for this thread. So it is be off the book for now~ b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    edited December 2012
    Sorry to keep you waiting b:laugh I admit I procrastinated for atleast 2 hours LOL. and before I start again, mom wanted to go out sooo... anyway its done now~

Your fishie. Sorry I didn't draw the hair. Cause I was lazy thought the hair look really nice the way it is and didn't want to make it all mehhh sooo I did some touch up to it and left it that way xDD. And because your toon had the mysterious cool look, I decided to give them a cutie look~
    atlantha_by_imikox3-d5og2kh.png

And mystic. Since I didn't draw fishie's hair, I put extra effort on mystics XD and when I finished, I realized she looks like a... anime lolita celebrity with the little side turn thing. And since you made her turn her face towards the cam, I made it so it kinda feels like "who, me?"
    shizunne_by_imikox3-d5og2mv.png

As for livestream... maybe XD I'll think about it. Hope you like them~

oh and no small vr cause I dunno what is the mystic's name kinda just named her Shizunne for DA cuz she looks like the one in your sig.

---

FenixChels - Thank you <3 I think it was cause that used to be my favorite non CS hair. It was curly and pink was my fav color too LOL. Sooo I guess I can say I had fun with that hair~

*fangirlsqueek*YESS!! I knew it it was worth to wait every single second >:D I mean reallY!!! THEYARE GORGEOUS, especially Nemeja (the unknown mystic, forgive it seems I forgot to say it ._. but since it was made as a twin sister to shizu(only eyes differ xD) its perfect!! well I wanted to swap to seeker but I figured that wouldbe too late but omg D: the result is just fantastic im out of words *-* but my baby mystics looks are more diffrent now :3 so Im very happy with the results that its shizu!! cos i wanted her to be there in the first place ._.)
    I liked what you did with my fishie and I didn't want you to give you so much trouble, I mean I requested 2, you could have chosen not to do them at all and Im just really happy you accepted my request so BIG SANK YU :3 aand despite her usual kind of mysterious/serious look shes (as a character in my upcoming ss drama or something xD) is a sweet girl, just like you draw it awesum!! love it!!

as for my flower lover, Im just speachless.. I mean really, it turned out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than I expected, that look you captured is so dayum nice *-* I imagined it would involve some motion but this...perfect! You pulled the hair really really nicely!! I'm just lookin at her and I cannot get my eyes of her ._. I just lu vluv luv everything you did!! the doll face .hair ..AAARGH! Yep, you are an artist, that's all I can say :) Okay, now, wallpaper is changed, I can stare at it everyday, woohoo! Sorry for writing an essay again, Im just too happy with the results xD
    THANKYOUVERYVERYVERYMUCH!!!! I'm very happy with everything, nothing to add, I hope I didn't give you too much trouble and I'll be stalking your further works :3
    *again:THAAAAAAAAAAAN YOUUU VEEERY MUUUUUCH *LEAVES TONS OF COOKIES*)
    and I hope you don't mind if in near future I would use them as a siggy maybe? Of course, all credits for your fantastic work will go only to you :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    *fangirlsqueek*YESS!! I knew it it was worth to wait every single second >:D I mean reallY!!! THEYARE GORGEOUS, especially Nemeja (the unknown mystic, forgive it seems I forgot to say it ._. but since it was made as a twin sister to shizu(only eyes differ xD) its perfect!! well I wanted to swap to seeker but I figured that wouldbe too late but omg D: the result is just fantastic im out of words *-* but my baby mystics looks are more diffrent now :3 so Im very happy with the results that its shizu!! cos i wanted her to be there in the first place ._.)
    I liked what you did with my fishie and I didn't want you to give you so much trouble, I mean I requested 2, you could have chosen not to do them at all and Im just really happy you accepted my request so BIG SANK YU :3 aand despite her usual kind of mysterious/serious look shes (as a character in my upcoming ss drama or something xD) is a sweet girl, just like you draw it awesum!! love it!!

as for my flower lover, Im just speachless.. I mean really, it turned out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than I expected, that look you captured is so dayum nice *-* I imagined it would involve some motion but this...perfect! You pulled the hair really really nicely!! I'm just lookin at her and I cannot get my eyes of her ._. I just lu vluv luv everything you did!! the doll face .hair ..AAARGH! Yep, you are an artist, that's all I can say :) Okay, now, wallpaper is changed, I can stare at it everyday, woohoo! Sorry for writing an essay again, Im just too happy with the results xD
    THANKYOUVERYVERYVERYMUCH!!!! I'm very happy with everything, nothing to add, I hope I didn't give you too much trouble and I'll be stalking your further works :3
    *again:THAAAAAAAAAAAN YOUUU VEEERY MUUUUUCH *LEAVES TONS OF COOKIES*)
    and I hope you don't mind if in near future I would use them as a siggy maybe? Of course, all credits for your fantastic work will go only to you :3

You are very welcome~ I'm glad you like them c: To be honest, practically nothing makes me more happy than people liking my work <3 I'm seriously really happy you like them this much~ Besides I had a lot of fun drawing them, especially the mystic. I love drawing things thats not just a regular screenie, but a screenie with thoughs and emotions in it so it is definitely didn't give me any trouble b:chuckle And since they were made for you, so of course you can use them on whatever you like (: It makes me more happy when people use my work on siggys and stuff.

now, the cookies *o* nomnomnom~ COOKIE MONSTER ON THE LOOSEEE
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Infie - Heavens Tear
    Infie - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Careful with those cookies, they might attract Venus. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[ ♥ My Characters:
    100 Mystic - retired
    101 Assassin - current main
    9x Seeker - future main ♥ ]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Careful with those cookies, they might attract Venus. b:avoid

-eats everything before she shows up or something- b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    wow i havent check in a while, so much more pictures. Sory about mine :/ here are some.

I kind of want both >.< but if you pick just one to do I wouldnt mind. I'm sory i was really busy with final and stuff. you can stick them into any back ground if you'd like, I don't mind at all. ty again and sory.

veno
    2012-12-1811-10-03_zpsd009bed2-1_zpsd1ab5d98.jpg
    cleric
    2012-12-1713-28-36_zpsa42fc5e6-1_zpsccdb5d95.jpg

really nice new art peices you made :D
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ohmaigoshholycowanddemthosepierabbitswithcutepurpleribbonseatingpiesandflyingallovertheskiesthroughcloudsmwahahalolsyoushouldntavereadthiscrazymessdayum
    Okay D: DAYUM Holy cow... You've done so many... the latest ones are AMAZING! caps lock rules lols I absolutely love Shizu's myst! The recent ones are EPIC caps still rules you're seriously getting better and faster :C
    *drumroll* Finally home (>'o')> <('o'<) (>'o')> Took some screenies :D I was thinking about which chars to choose, but I can't ask you to makeover my chars XD So I choosed 2 D: My mains I guess ^^ I realised the ones I took on seek are no good in size, so it's now only Miko >.< Gonna take new ones tomorrow Dx
    Mikoharu, my venomancer :3 There's one w/ soften and one w/o soften, use the one you need. =D
    Edit >.<
    20121217213019.png
    I added this picture, because on the previous ones she was turned a bit on her right.
    Gonna send seek tomorrow D:
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Baby_Pho, I don't mind drawing them both at all, but I would need an unedit version of the cleric screenie. Because after the editing, I don't really know where to start with that blue-ish tan even after I adjusted the colors xD...

In the mean time (since you were at the top of the list, just no screenie for me to start) I did your veno. I decided to give her a sexy with a mix of cute kind of eyes, not too big but not too small either. The hair... I really didn't know how to draw it to be honest xD. but I tried my best to make the best out of it, hope you like it (:
    baby_pho_by_imikox3-d5okd5j.png

Cleric. Sorry I tried my best to get the skin color right, but it seems like no matter how I adjust it, it still come out grayish tan - -'' Anyway hope you like it~
    baby_pho_by_imikox3-d5om2up.png

The two small/zoomed in vrs, you can add the names yourself or let me know their name and I'll add it.
    2zf7itf.png

z65pz.png

Both background credit to RukinaChan, made some small alters again xD hope you don't mind.

oh and anything you want change just say so, cause I wan't quite sure what color is the hair and eyes.

---

RukinaChan - sure thing~ add and edit screenies whenever you like. I probably won't start with yours and Krisnda's till I finish everybody's on this list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    sory, i can take new screenies if you want

2012-12-1713-28-36_zps15effe0f.png

her eyes are grey-ish.

ty so much my veno look lovely :3 could you plz let me have the zoom-in of her face too? like on the front page. thanks sooo much i really reallly love it b:cute

I really love the one you did for shizu's mystic. its really really cute.

it is sad that you are closing this thread. i think that all of your drawings are really good and chibi ish already. they are really cute. :3
    edited December 2012
    *steals one cookie and nom nom noms*

*looks around* oh dear.. you are so fast D: last one is very very cute *-* ugh im such a sucker for hair... I mean.. look D: they are so fluffy and smooth x.x
    And im glad you enjoyed drawing them :3 well i got to say that really, when you recieve praise for doing something its indeed flattering x3 ( for me its ss i guess x.x)
    Aaaand until silvy returns, im gonna wait with the siggy, lols already got and idea for sig xD
    Phew, no essay today xD aand good job as always, you draw them fast but quality is only improvings lols :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur
    _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'd like this one please b:cute
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28uok09&s=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Baby_Pho - That screenie will do I think. The zoom in vr, I didn't make you one because I didn't know what name to put on it. Since you have the big one, you can crop around her face and you will have a zoomed in one and add you own name on it. But I can do that for you and you add the name yourself b:chuckle

Will start with the cleric later today.

---

Shizunne - Lmao yeah, I said I want to try to finish them all this week and start a new thread next week or something. I try to improve the quality along with the time taken for them, though slow and steady still is better like your mystic, she got the most compliments XD

And yup, no essays LOL.

---

_PuRe__EviL_ - I can tell you didn't read the requirements on front page what so ever lolol. That screenie wouldn't work for my makeovers if you read it. But I'm sorry to say, requests are and were offically closed after Odinna. Only made 2 off-the-book exceptions for 2 nice people.

I will most likely still be offering makeovers on the new thread, perhaps you can be patient and wait till I open that? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur
    _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Aw ._. sorry for bothering you then, and I look forward for the new Makeover thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Baby_Pho's cleric is added on the previous post along with veno since they are for the same person. And since they belong to the same person, I'm counting it as yesterday's work and updating "today's work" FenixChels' later today or tonight.

---

_PuRe__EviL_ - It's not a bother at all (: I appreciate the patience b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh my, I count as nice ^//^
    raritym.png

Okay so I was ultra creative with my seeks bg >bad pokerface< Somehow I just couldn't find any places that would be good D:D:D:
    So here's RinaChan
    20121219213726.png
    Is that possible to make her headband white or delete somehow? o:
    If you think pictures w/o soften would be better, I can post others :33
    Thanks (>^_^)>♥
    I was sleepy to edit my wolfy pics, so tomorrow D: But I took new ones, I'll sort them and see if there are any of the that would do as bg :v
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Rukina - Okie, I'll note the headband thing (: And you are nice~ you let me use your screenies as background.

---

FenixChels' cleric. If you want to change anything just say so, hope you like it (:

small-
    fenixchels_by_imikox3-d5onmlt.png

large-
    fenixchels_by_imikox3-d5onmke.png

Background credit to Vixter, hope you don't mind that I used it and made small alters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Lucy_A's psy. you said to pick one so picked psy xD cause I never draw that hair before lolol. If you got changes, just say so. Hope you like it b:pleased

Original vr
    lucy_a_by_imikox3-d5opmke.png

Vr out of boredum xD...

lucy_a_by_imikox3-d5opmo2.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    Xiaimine - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'd love to get one of these, but you seem to have a lot to catch up on. Should I post a screenie of my character anyway or just wait?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~It's pronounced Zi-ah-min-ay~
    ~i make signatures, feel free to request~
    ~all signatures i use are mine, unless otherwise stated~
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    I'd love to get one of these, but you seem to have a lot to catch up on. Should I post a screenie of my character anyway or just wait?

Just wait (: I'm closing this thread and start a new one when I get all of them done. Thanks for asking and not just randomly throwing screenies at me b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Wow this one is beautiful Miko...love the glasses...nice touch! b:victory
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Lucy_A's psy. you said to pick one so picked psy xD cause I never draw that hair before lolol. If you got changes, just say so. Hope you like it b:pleased

Original vr
    lucy_a_by_imikox3-d5opmke.png

Vr out of boredum xD...

O-O

I wish i could draw eyes like you and i soooooooooooooooooooo wish to put a pair of glasses on my psy now Dx lol
    Too bad pwi doesnt have them >_<
    And lol very nice background,fits her b:chuckle

Those butterflies are also VERY pretty and detailed b:dirty

Thank you very much for the makeover Miko <3
    I dont want anything changed. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    BriarIce - Thank you~ I thought glasses would add to the school girl look, glad it came out nice b:cute

---

Lucy_A - Glad you like it ~I'm pretty sure you can draw eyes like that easy if you want since you are so good at drawing b:chuckle And I gotta agree, I wish PWI have face assessories like glasses that isn't attached to a head fash. PWI characters would look so much more different and more variety if everyone doesn't all "perfect eye sight".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FenixChels - Lost City
    FenixChels - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh! I don't mind that you used the different background xD I really really lovee the hair and the part of the dress you've done. Although her face expression looks sad D: Are you experimenting with different facial expressions besides just the cutesy happy look? :O

And the psy makeover is amazing - I really like the details you gave to the braids and the butterflies. xD
    are you in?
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Oh! I don't mind that you used the different background xD I really really lovee the hair and the part of the dress you've done. Although her face expression looks sad D: Are you experimenting with different facial expressions besides just the cutesy happy look? :O

And the psy makeover is amazing - I really like the details you gave to the braids and the butterflies. xD

No it's not a new thing, it is cause of the background I picked xD... I was trying to give her a "waiting for you" look. If you want, I can remake it to a happy cute look :o

---

Sowwie no update today b:surrender quite busy today >.<'' will try to make it up tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FenixChels - Lost City
    FenixChels - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    No it's not a new thing, it is cause of the background I picked xD... I was trying to give her a "waiting for you" look. If you want, I can remake it to a happy cute look :o

Ohhh haha. It still looks good but ONLY if you have time, then I'd say go for the happy look. If not, no worries. :)
    are you in?
This discussion has been closed.