• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think even Euthymius won't be able to post THAT many ponies. b:chuckle

It would be an amusing challenge to watch! b:chuckle
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I guess the moderators have some rules to follow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Just saying, I was a regular poster, but when Frankie made that Mod thread about me, people acted like they didn't know who I was.

You participated in my math thread. You are easily my favourite mod just because of that. b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I try not to have favorite mods. But ones that post often are high on my list. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    To be fair, it's easier to like them the more they post and actively participate in the community.... unless they're like a certain GM with a mouse avatar that just oozes awesome whenever they show up.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    that just oozes insanity and W̵̵̵͈̱̩̲̐̓̓̒͊I͓͉̙͈̩͓͕͍̠͍ͤ̆ͦ̎ͫ͛́̉̏̚͜͟͝L̨̺̲̟̬̯͓̠̪̩͓̼̭͕̎̾ͪ̌ͪͮ́̾͂̈́͗ͪ̚͡L͒̊̅̏ͫ̏͋͊̂́̊ͦ̆̎̇͏̶̸̢̙͖͙̣̠ ̸̌̒͆̓̽̍͛̿͆̎͆̿̌ͭ͡҉̲̝̞̱̲̘̯̘͙͢͢F̵͙̺̥̯̝̖͓͚̼̯͔̼̪̱̝ͭ̒͌͆ͫͯͦ̃̆̊̇́̚̕͟͞ͅEͮͩͯ̈͏҉̫̪͈̼͍̼̺̝̀É̶̱̮̞̱̘ͫ͆ͫ͆̿̌ͣ̇̏ͣ̾͛ͪ̌D̷̢̫̝̯͗̍̏͌̓ͯ̋̿͐̋͂̀̋ͩͥ͜͝ͅ ̨̢̖̗͈͓̼ͬ͂ͥ̂ͦ̿̾̓̏̔̈ͬ͒̌̊ͧ́͡Y̴̷̨͉̩̬̹̬̭̯͚̬̞͎̖̔ͯ͆ͪ̔̿ͯ̌͢Ō͖͕̥̱̯̺͈͖̮̥̥̮͍̱̹̰̞͚ͯ͊̊̅̀̚͘͢ͅU͂ͩ̆̎̾͂̃͊͏̴͙̳̰̘̟̀̕ ̸̡̧̣̺̥̹͓̗̪̲̂͐͑͊ͧ͊ͥ̂ͧ̑͛ͦ̍̀ͭ̅̆ͪ͟͠C̜̯̩̟̄ͨͬ̎ͭ̌͛͋͗͗̏͌̓̅́͢͜H̴̷̨̹̦̱̤̝̮̫̥͈̻̝̞͚͔̞͎̫̽̍͆̄͆̍͗ͦͭ̅͟ͅͅȨ̴̰͎̖̥͕̥̗̮̲͕̣̣̺͖̰̞ͭ̈́ͬ̉͒̒̋̀ͭ̓̂̚͠͡͞ͅȨ̸͕̠̙̝̭͉̣̹̳͇̘͙͐̉ͩ̍̍̒̇͐͘͡Ş̵̖͓̩̯̙̞̮̝̖̘̻ͮ͗͑̇ͮͬ͊̈̊̑ͤ̚͟Ë̐̏͒̍̓̑̆̇̅̑ͥ͆͋͗̀̚͟͏̶̩̘̤̩̞̳̫̩͓͈̘͎̰̼̥̖̟

Fixed that for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    Fixed that for you.

.... b:laugh
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    To be fair, it's easier to like them the more they post and actively participate in the community.... unless they're like a certain GM with a mouse avatar that just oozes awesome whenever they show up.

Well to be fair, we are apart of the community, and just because we're mods doesn't mean that we have to post less :3, krissy and I have always tried to bring some sort of change here. :3
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Well to be fair, we are apart of the community, and just because we're mods doesn't mean that we have to post less :3, krissy and I have always tried to bring some sort of change here. :3

Yeah... what I basically meant was that those who lurk often won't really be considered part of the community and aren't seen as really involved... which makes it much harder to get respect and not cause the dramas the forums are known for.

Whereas mods like you that actively participate in things are... well... I don't think I need to go over that considering we all know how you stand to most forum regulars. b:chuckle

Only way to be able to lurk AND be accepted easily is to be awesome on those rare occasions you do show up.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think even Euthymius won't be able to post THAT many ponies. b:chuckle
    It would be an amusing challenge
    amusing challenge
    challenge

It. Is. ON!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012

This... I'm looking forward to.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012

I hope he comes by Sanctuary again b:cry I had so much fun with all the crazy stuff he did and said to us!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Oh ya, and I vote Des for the mod position. b:avoid
  • _WickedOne_ - Heavens Tear
    _WickedOne_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Good luck to all of you that applied! =)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am looking forward to seeing whom the staff has chosen! Buena suerte! b:pleased
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Oh ya, and I vote Des for the mod position. b:avoid

I didn't apply. b:chuckle
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Good luck to all of the applicants! From what I've seen, Hey, you! and the rest of the "selection committee" have quite a crop to select from.b:chuckle

Also, thank you to everyone who supports me coming back... only time will tell.b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I wish to hope everybody who applied the best of luck for the moderator positions. I am lookin' forward to seeing new faces to the moderating team :D and the lulz and cookies they will bring with it b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Good luck to all the applicants! I'm so curious to see who gets selected *-*
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:thanks Me too, good luck everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    Tossing my hat in on the best of luck to you all crowd.

... On second thought, I hope some of you don't get it secretly just so you don't have to put up with the cons that come with the position but good luck anyways! b:cute

I can't deny I'm curious about who has been chosen/how many people as well. Only time shall tell, though.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Now only time will tell.

Although I'm 99% on a certain person becoming a mod. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    Now only time will tell.

Does that certain person start with a V and end with a enusArmani - Dreamweaver? That or maybe start with a K and end with a rittyCat - Dreamweaver?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Pfff kossy! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    I can't help it! b:pleased
    edited November 2012
    I cant wait to see who's selected~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    I cant wait to see who's selected~

They'll pick Twilight Sparkle. She's a great mod!
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Now only time will tell.

That reminds me, I need to talk to Hey, you! about something before anything gets finalized...

EDIT: And I merely mean finalized as in them selecting... I know nothing more than any of you all.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
    edited November 2012
    They'll pick Twilight Sparkle. She's a great mod!

I agree!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    You'll find out soon. :3

2-3