Options
    So who is the new mod?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So who is the new mod?

I hope they announce it soon. lol But seeing apps only closed on sunday and expansion coming tomorrow, logic says it might take some days. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I hope they announce it soon. lol But seeing apps only closed on sunday and expansion coming tomorrow, logic says it might take some days. b:sad
    I hope they announce it soon.

soon.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lmao, wow. I didn't even notice. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Days or.... weeks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Why do people here keep using the s word?! D:
  • iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hopefully in a few days, maybe a week :).
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Why do people here keep using the s word?! D:

That made me chuckle.
    Poor MystiMonk, so sweet and utterly wrong about so many things :(

Frankie wanted very much to make Mysti a mod back in the day. I believe I laughed so hard my heart nearly stopped.

As you say she was a sweet kid, but oh so very very wrong so many many times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Frankie wanted very much to make Mysti a mod back in the day. I believe I laughed so hard my heart nearly stopped.
    I almost choked on my soda from laughing at the thought. @_@

I'm such a jerk. lol.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nice fix.b:chuckle

And I wouldn't doubt it. It hit pretty hard in NY and NJ. The snowstorm that followed didn't do anyone any favors, either.

But she's from Florida...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    I'm such a jerk. lol.

Damn this post made me laugh so much! Clearly good humour is contagious.

Also, I am willing to bet Jen isn't here because of something personal or sudden in her real life. I can't remember which mod it was, either Konari or Andracil, that formally announced their leaving the game/forums. So I just assume if no word is given, it's none of my business :<
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i applied to be a mod, did u see my app yet baby i dont even... b:kiss
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    bearish for forum mod
    b:dirty
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Also, I am willing to bet Jen isn't here because of something personal or sudden in her real life. I can't remember which mod it was, either Konari or Andracil, that formally announced their leaving the game/forums. So I just assume if no word is given, it's none of my business :<

This. I know she has a family and a job to deal with, so this is probably the reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Soul_knife - Dreamweaver
    Soul_knife - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nice fix.b:chuckle

And I wouldn't doubt it. It hit pretty hard in NY and NJ. The snowstorm that followed didn't do anyone any favors, either.

Last post before going M.I.A. was on 10-8. Way before the storm and only a couple of days after Frankie left b:puzzled
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    bearish for forum mod
    b:dirty

agreed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I hope this doesn't sound wierd but if the apply for mod thing is closed why is the thread still open?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I hope this doesn't sound wierd but if the apply for mod thing is closed why is the thread still open?

Too make you talk and that work b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So we can get plusones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Maybe he just wants to get a general feel for how the community is feeling about the applicants that are already there for his next selection.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well, it's not a thread to apply. o_o And people can still discuss about the topic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i applied to be a mod, did u see my app yet baby i dont even... b:kiss

So, which of you is going to get the GMs to get drunk and spawn lovedino island again?

I vote for that person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    just hope they dont choose a server troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan