Also: 1,999 posts! or 6661 xDD
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    b:victory

Get to 2000. You get a hug from me at that benchmark if I like you enough. b:cute
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It's worth applying for the sexy avatar already! b:laugh

Hopefully V4 is still considering custom avatars for everyone based on post counts, I already made myself an animated one when he posted that a few weeks ago b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Haha that seems pretty cool xD.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hopefully V4 is still considering custom avatars for everyone based on post counts, I [url= made myself an animated one[/url] when he posted that a few weeks ago b:avoid

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hopefully V4 is still considering custom avatars for everyone based on post counts, I already made myself an animated one when he posted that a few weeks ago b:avoid

Oh my goodness b:laugh That is the best gif I have seen on this forum!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You know, you can be a regular on the forums but not post much. I lurk all the time (since the very year this game started) but i don't always post. How long I've been here and if i had posted every single time i had visited the forums my post count would be a lot higher. I also swap a lot between characters. Each one having 100+ post count (i get bored of the same avatar). So the new mod might seem new, but they might of just been a lurker and character switcher like i am.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You know, you can be a regular on the forums but not post much. I lurk all the time (since the very year this game started) but i don't always post. How long I've been here and if i had posted every single time i had visited the forums my post count would be a lot higher. I also swap a lot between characters. Each one having 100+ post count (i get bored of the same avatar). So the new mod might seem new, but they might of just been a lurker and character switcher like i am.

I think (not sure) that people want a moderator that post often cause they consider that as someone active, someone can be a regular, but not active, but anyway I'm probably sure they wont chose the new moderator by the post count, but more for how the person is qualified.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think (not sure) that people want a moderator that post often cause they consider that as someone active, someone can be a regular, but not active, but anyway I'm probably sure they wont chose the new moderator by the post count, but more for how the person is qualified.

I just dont want people automatically disliking the new mod if the mod turns out not being a very active poster. I noticed a lot of people posting and only wanting active people, which i understand, but i dont think anyone should have bad feelings about someone they bring in thats not as active. I think everyone, even if they arent a super poster, should have a fair shot at it. b:surrender
  • iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It's funny really, people wanting an active poster, when there role isn't actually to be posting. Personally I would use 2 accounts, 1 for moderating and occasional posting and this one.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    People will dislike the new mods, regardless of who they are. I think the forums taught us this much. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    iexze wrote: »
    It's funny really, people wanting an active poster, when there role isn't actually to be posting. Personally I would use 2 accounts, 1 for moderating and occasional posting and this one.

Kris posts a lot. :P
    A lot of the forum mods used to post a lot.
    Forum mods now are kris, fuzzy...um...actually is that it?
    We have lost a lot of mods. O.o

Edit: So when are we finding out who is going to be a mod? With so many people I know applying i can't wait. X.x
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    People will dislike the new mods, regardless of who they are. I think the forums taught us this much. b:laugh

You know, thinking about it, I really didn't get that much flack other than "stop posting in Dark Red!!!"
  • BanMePls - Heavens Tear
    BanMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:victory

S0 is this the new thing 0n these f0rums?' 0mg L00k at me I just dinged 1k+ P0st!!'b:surrender
  • krisnda
    edited November 2012
    Options
    S0 is this the new thing 0n these f0rums?' 0mg L00k at me I just dinged 1k+ P0st!!'b:surrender

Just, have to be negative about it?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You know, thinking about it, I really didn't get that much flack other than "stop posting in Dark Red!!!"

You're not alone with this T_T Although, dark red started looking so damn craptastic when the background got brown, along with my clerics signature. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options

I tried to quote your post, and all i saw were color codes. b:sweat
    I think the post count thing only became a big deal all of the sudden cause of the possibility of custom avatars at 5k posts. Also, some people want colors in their title. Im sure you do. :P
  • krisnda
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You're not alone with this T_T Although, dark red started looking so damn craptastic when the background got brown, along with my clerics signature. b:surrender

Yea, thinking about it now, I can't even read the dark red text.

b:shutup
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yea, thinking about it now, I can't even read the dark red text.

b:shutup

Not a problem for me. lol But dark blue.. holy ****. can barely read nonfriend whispers ingame already and on the froums it's just impossible. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hi thread.

Am I moderator yet?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What sucks even worse?

Browsing old posts from players that use colors frequently. Every time the forum looks change a ton of posts turn from legible to "will burn your eyes"... which sucks even more for those actually using the search button or that are looking for specific posts from the past.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ...the possibility of custom avatars at 5k posts.

Oh. if that possibility becomes reality...
    >b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Oh. if that possibility becomes reality...
    >b:sin

Psychic ponies for your avatar?
  • BanMePls - Heavens Tear
    BanMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Just, have to be negative about it?

What was negative ab0ut my p0st?
    I tried to quote your post, and all i saw were color codes. b:sweat
    I think the post count thing only became a big deal all of the sudden cause of the possibility of custom avatars at 5k posts. Also, some people want colors in their title. Im sure you do. :P

Actually n0t really, I l0st interest in p0st c0unt after I g0t banned. N0w I am kind 0f just watching t0 see if Skai g0es f0r rainb0w text title.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

That's pretty epic. I've always loved your animation ideas b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited November 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Psychic ponies for your avatar?

Well, there's that, but that means I'll have to go into overdrive when it comes to posting to reach that anytime...soon =P
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Good evening everyone. :D

I wonder then this'll be announced? b:chuckle I had a dream it was Kritty who got mod privileges back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well, there's that, but that means I'll have to go into overdrive when it comes to posting to reach that anytime...soon =P

That's gonna be... a lot of pony image links!
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    That's gonna be... a lot of pony image links!

I think even Euthymius won't be able to post THAT many ponies. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit