New Skill Rebalance In China

Options

Comments

• Rerum - Sanctuary
    Rerum - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    U belive in santa to?b:cute

They have already changed most skills, whoever is in charge of skill balancing is most likely Santa himself. See ya Grinch. b:bye
    How to play the game? 5.0 has the final say!!!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    PWC acknowledges the problem with current pet system of venomancers, and promises changes, it seems that the pet system is going to receive a major overhaul, they promise to increase the status of existing pets and that the pet will grow stronger based on their masters, they are even stating on the news that is Venomancers time to regain their past glory.

They also are saying that this is only the first wave of skill balancing. Seems like the constant complaining on wanmei forums is finally working.

Seems like two new pets on the pics.

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20120907/66814.shtml

What the hell...if by past glory they mean people getting 2 shot by bleed then lolnty...

The pets do need an overhaul though. Also, compared to Mystic, Venos currently take twice as long to revive their pet, which also loses loyalty upon revival, it's much more annoying to play than Mystic. This is not to mention nix getting stuck on the ground, ground pets disappearing across bridges, etc. Mystic pets are easy to kill too, but at least they come back faster.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    OMG yey, pets get a boost,finally! Not to mention we're getting a harpy and a monkey king pet b:dirty ! Hopefully, the harpy flies, I need a better air pet *_*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Since the first pics on that link is of seekers i would think the pets are for mystics. They look like mystic pets anyway. But maybe the text do say it is for venomancers.
  • Rerum - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Since the first pics on that link is of seekers i would think the pets are for mystics. They look like mystic pets anyway. But maybe the text do say it is for venomancers.

I Google translate as most people but I can confirm they are talking about the Venomancer.

The first pic is a BM as they were talking about them as an example on the skill balance part.

They are talking about how the when the Pet system was first introduced the pet system was made one way: " the master shield" "and irreplaceable partner!" , and now that more powerful weapons are available the pets became "powerless and trapped in a reincarnation cycle of resurrection and death".

They even mention the Phoenix. That much I can translate using Google. b:surrender, no idea about the pics but since they are talking of the Pet System for venos they are perhaps new Veno leg pets.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bippty bumpity boo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    psychic bump anti spam doom
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What I'm wondering is if this veno pet re-balance has been implemented in the CN version this most recent update, alongside the new skill re-balance, or is it a 'soon' featureb:cute.

I summon thee, Bubbles!
    Use 'spread the news' attack on the forums! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rerum - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Official link with the information about the skill changes:

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=2024788&extra=page%3D1

One thing I have noticed is the similarity between the skills Telekinesis, Absorb Soul and mark of weakness.

In all of those skills its stated that the damage cant critical but has X times your critical rate of dealin 1.x your normal damage.

I think is a given that those skills use similar script, perhaps they all share the same oddities that Absorb Soul? Can a psychic here confirm if Telekinesis is not affected by attack levels? If that true I'm sure that Mark of weakness wont be affected by attack levels too, making the skill much weaker than what I had anticipated.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

I think is a given that those skills use similar script, perhaps they all share the same oddities that Absorb Soul? Can a psychic here confirm if Telekinesis is not affected by attack levels? If that true I'm sure that Mark of weakness wont be affected by attack levels too, making the skill much weaker than what I had anticipated.

I just asked a psy friend of mine who has it, and he says no, attack levels do not seem to affect the damage of the Telekinesis skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rerum - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    In other words is like absorb soul, they ignore defense levels and damage through invoque but the damage is crappy unless you triple spark. Silly me I was thinking they scripted a new effect just for that skill, they are jut using the same Absorb soul script, and all those non intended side effects they are now saying it was intended b:laugh
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Awesome! Really looking forward to it!
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hehe probably. I've only seen Telekinesis cast a few times. Its icon that is put on the target looks like that oh so lovely DoT Chigo casts in AEU. It it works the same way too by what I've seen. The target gets the "debuff, curse, DoT" whatever you wanna call it, then a few seconds later they actually take the damage (which in the case of Chigo and/or possibly very strong psy) equals a one shot for most. Impending doom curse is impending.

Going to ignore the fact that my psy friend just lovingly one shot me with that skill on my little cleric while showing me it with dmg worth killing me at least 3 times over... >3>

But yes! I cannot wait for these updates! They sound yummy :P
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    OMG yey, pets get a boost,finally! Not to mention we're getting a harpy and a monkey king pet b:dirty ! Hopefully, the harpy flies, I need a better air pet *_*.

Most likely cash shop pets that will cost a few hundred dollars each I bet.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What I'm wondering is if this veno pet re-balance has been implemented in the CN version this most recent update, alongside the new skill re-balance, or is it a 'soon' featureb:cute.

I summon thee, Bubbles!
    Use 'spread the news' attack on the forums! b:cute

I have a thread on the new expansion that is almost ready to be posted on the forums but I am still not quite happy with it...

I have played on the new expansion client but I really haven't seen much that is worth noting at this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bump against spam.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I have a thread on the new expansion that is almost ready to be posted on the forums but I am still not quite happy with it...

I have played on the new expansion client but I really haven't seen much that is worth noting at this time.

Damn bots, only now have I seen your post. Can't wait fir any sort of info, as you can tell, I'm dieing to find out about the pets lol. I'm really addicted to critters b:cute .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krazykev - Sanctuary
    Krazykev - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Just to try getting some clarification here, will Absrob/Aurora Arrays still have that "Does not efffect targets 5+ levels over you" drawback? Removing that can make it see a lot more use. Pious Blessing while still rediculously situational will at least be improved to something of use than it is now, but honestly i'd rather see it closer to Cornered Beast in terms of duration, or even Deaden Nerves. From what I can make out of Mark of Weakness, it will still inflict the debuff of +15% crit chance vs the target. All I really see is that it made it an actual damaging attack and as a bonus, can actually be combo'ed with Seal of the God without it damage output being reduced. That being said, I would think the bypassing of damage reduction is only specific to Seal of the God doesnt effect other skills like Invoke, Sage Spark, Regeneration Aura, and Shield of Chi weapon effects.
    Ad Astra Per Aspera
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Wait, how is favoring sage sin further balancing? They already have amazing sage skill bonuses compared to demons. New s3 dagger will make endgame demon sin obsolete. b:chuckle
    All they have right now is their single target damage advantage. My sin will probably be shifting to sage shortly after this comes out, along with just about every other end game sin packing r9. I'll miss my red spark b:cry

Oh well, glad I know all this now so I can prepare. Sin sage books are going to get pretty expensive in 6 months, for a while.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Wait, how is favoring sage sin further balancing? They already have amazing sage skill bonuses compared to demons. New s3 dagger will make endgame demon sin obsolete. b:chuckle
    All they have right now is their single target damage advantage. My sin will probably be shifting to sage shortly after this comes out, along with just about every other end game sin packing r9. I'll miss my red spark b:cry

Oh well, glad I know all this now so I can prepare. Sin sage books are going to get pretty expensive in 6 months, for a while.

Maybe, maybe not. 3.5~4billion coin is not easy to cough up. Those people who can do it, also can simply make the skills themselves, they have enough tokens lying around i am sure. That is assuming all the mats for the new daggers are free. If those mats also cost money, naturally those dagger costs go up.

I am guessing only a handful will get it.

If everyone gets them, something wrong with player base. Rich people everywhere b:dirty.
  • sm1l3s
    sm1l3s Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I hope this is true for the Clerics and psychics and Venos. However; some of the psychics skills would have loved to see range increased on some of their skills. Tele skill, reduce cool down. Thank you for this post. =D I am happy as I am a full Celestial Demon Cleric. Love the changes on the Veno too.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You'll probably be seeing these changes next week.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So the modifications are only on Sage and Demon skills?! b:surprised
    And is it only about the damage and stuff?! I thought they would change the appearance b:question
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So the modifications are only on Sage and Demon skills?! b:surprised
    And is it only about the damage and stuff?! I thought they would change the appearance b:question

It's on the first page of this thread...only damage changes, some just presumed wrongly that they would tweak graphics. Change have been made to normal skills, as well as for demon/sage, morai and lvl 100 skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peyn - Dreamweaver
    Peyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Can someone PLEASE clarify the BM skills? I'm not entirely sure how some of that translation works, but some of the oldest skills seem to have gotten a serious boost. Tiger Leap and Leap Back have some really nice shiny new adds that may help me out. Casters are not gonna like Magebane, and if what Im seeing on MSS is actual, woof. BM skills are gonna be beautiful. Not sure what this is going to do to TW but BMs are have always been beasts in PvE and this is only going to make em stronger. Those few All Path BMs still out there are going to be EPIC.
  • dreamsneverfade
    dreamsneverfade Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Counting sheep,
    Not for sleep,
    Counting cause theirs so many surrounding me
    They walk the streets, they're watching me
    Lately I look over my shoulder constantly.
    Walking in haze foggy days for days
    So foggy that I can hardly see the nuclear waste
    So resorting to drastic measures propelling from Bruce to meth loose and tar feathers
    la la lately feel sedated to
    Slipping me poison, when I drink your wine and eat your food
    Is it enough for you to change my mood?
    How does it taste?
    I think, I think I need a second scoop
    How come this whiskey make us shifty?
    Black magic, addicts, lining up early just to get tipsy
    My family told me be careful, they know this life's to risky
    I told them to pay em no mind, while we marched in the line.

.-.
    Sing as you march forward in TW Death march - Mayday .-.
  • Peyn - Dreamweaver
    Peyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yea not a big fan of poetry.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'll be honest, I was hoping someone more knowledgeable would come behind me and clarify the bm skills better. At this point there's no reason to with the expansion 4 days from now :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • number0113
    number0113 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:victory
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=2016138&extra=page%3D1

Need a good translator, the information itself about the skill rebalance is true, but the thread Im linking is not official.

Some really good tweaks mostly benefited are Venos and Clerics with some nice modifications.

Mods please close this thread once Korren/Bubbles thread is out. Thanks.

Edit:

Official link now live:

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=2024788&extra=page%3D1

Unofficial Trasnlation below:

Note: All over time damage skills, have been upgraded so now is Basic Magic/Physical attack + xxx% of the weapon damage PLUS the set damage they had before, duration has also been reduced.

Wizard:
    Elemental evocation: Cooldown reduced from 10 minutes to 5 minutes, the cast range increased from 24 meters to 30 meters, casting time reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second, Earth componente damage has been increased from 60% to 150% of maximum mana, Water componente Mana burn now works over 15 seconds instead of 30.

Ice Prison: Duration increased from 9 seconds to 12 seconds, the freeze probability from 67% to 80%.

Mortal Reversion: Chi consumed reduced from 50 to 20.

Tactical Reversion: Chi consumed decreased from 50 to 20.

Crown of flames: Overtime danage increased by 200% of weapon attack power. Sage version duration effect decreased to 9 seconds and additional fire damage effect increased to 30%. Demon version duration effect decreased to 6 seconds instead.

Clerics:

Ultraviolet Dance, chi reduced to 0. Recover 10% HP upon casting.

Absorbing Array: Cooldown reduced to 6 seconds, Restores 8% of the caster soulforce as HP.

Aurora Array: Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds. Restores 15% of the caster soulforce as HP.

Wings of protection: Cooldown reduced to 60 seconds from 3 mins.

Mark of Weakness: Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 1 minute. The skill now deals damage equivalent to basic magic attack plus 30% value of soul force, the damage cant critical, but has twice your critical chance of dealing 1.5 damage, this damage will not awake an sleep target, and goes through seal of gods damage reduction, 15% increased critical on target still applies.

Pious Blessing: Changed to selfcasted, Duration increased from 8 seconds to 12 seconds, the cooldown is reduced to 45 seconds from 5 minutes. clears all status effects when triggered.

Thunderball: The continuous effect has been changed to 400% of weapon attack power, sage thunderball has been reduced from 15 to 12 seconds and demon from 12 to 9 seconds.

Elven Boon: seal probability increased to 35% additional damage increased to 3380, now restore 10% magic attack power as HP instead of 500, range increased to 30.

Barbies :

Ancestral Rage: cooldown changed from 5 minutes to 1 minute.

Blood Rush: increased attack power to 20% each time you take damage, Cap has been increased from 160% to 200%.

Raging Slap : Chi consumed lowered from 100 to 35, duration incresed to 8 seconds from 6.

Untamed Wrath: time increased from 1 second to 2 seconds.

Blood Bath: Sage HP reduction changed from 10% to 5%. Demon max HP reduced from 15% to 8%.

True Form : Demon cooldown reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds to equal it to Sage version.

Sunder: Equipment attack power increased from 200% to 300%, Bleed duration decreased from from 30 seconds to 12 seconds, Heal overtime effect changed from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.

Stomp of the king: Modified text to say Generates Mass Thread.

Garrote: Sage bleed duration reduced from 15 seconds to 9 seconds, Sage extra effect of increased bleed damage changed from from 15% to 30%, Demon: bleeding duration reduced from 12 seconds to 6 seconds.

Firestorm: Sage the duration of the fire damage overtime shortened from 15 seconds to 9 seconds, the total damage sustained overtime has been changed to 300% of weapon attack power, Sage version extra effect of 1500 extra fire damage increased to 2500. Demon the fire damage overtime duration has been reduced from 15 seconds to 9 seconds, the total damage overtime is now 300% of weapon attack power.

Changed the description of some skills to: The skill must hit before the effect is applied.

Shadowroot Translated the last skill:

Devour: The "Threat" effect is increase by 20% of max hp on the barb

VENOMANCER
    Parasitic Nova: Additional damage increased from 6606 to 8606, the confusion probability has been increased from 67% to 95%.

Feral Concentration: Casting time reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second, fox-form only, cooldown reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.

Natural Synergy: Effect now stacks with claws and similar pet skills.

Revive pet: Casting time reduced by 3 seconds. (Technically is channel time what is reduced and casting time is still one second)

Fossilized Curse: Casting time reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second, additional equipment attack power increased from 0% to 100% additional damage increased from 50% to 150% of maximum HP, it no longer raise the target physical defense, cooldown reduced from 5 minutes to 2 minutes.

Arcane Antimony: Casting time reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second, Is now based on magical attack power instead of physical, additional attack power based on equipment increased from 0% to 100% and the increased damage based on 50% mana now is 150% mana, the cooldown was reduced from 10 minutes to 2 minutes.

Noxious gas: Overtime poison damage increased by 100% of weapon attack power.

Blazing Scarb: Sage overtime damage changed from 30 seconds to 12 seconds, and extra effect changed from increase fire dmg from 15% to 30%, Demon overtime damage reduced from 24 seconds to 9 seconds, both skill have the overtime damage increased by to 100% of weapon attack power.

Frost Sacarab: Slow efect increased to 70%, overtime damage increased to 300% of wepon attack power.

Lucky Scarab: Sage stun increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds. Demon from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.

Assassin

Toxic Torrent: Overtime damage changed to 300% of weapon attack power.

Puncture Wound: Sage bleed bleed damage overtime increased to 200% weapon attack power. Sage extra effect of max bleed damage icnreased by 20% has been amplified to 35%. Demon overtime bleed damage increased to 200% of weapon attack power.

Sage Raving slash: No longer reduces defense levels, the attack level increase remains the same.

Translated by Asterelle:
    Archer

Ill try my hand at doing the archer stuff.

Sage Quickshot: Changed from "50% chance to give 20 additional chi" to "10 additional chi and 10s of 20% more crit"

Sage Stun Arrow: Changed from 1 additional second of stun to 1.5 additional seconds of stun

Sage Stormrage Eagleon: Changed from a 30s duration to 15s duraction. Total damage increased to 600% of weapon attack. Phys / Mag attack debuff increased from 20% equipment value to 50% equipment value.

Demon Stormrage Eagleon: Slow effect raised from 50% to 80%. Total metal damage raised to 600% weapon attack.

Blessing of Condor duration increased from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.

Blood vow - Range changed from 30m to standard "Ranged". Cooldown reduced from 5 minutes to 2 minutes. No longer lowers own max hp. Damage increased by 150% weapon attack. Metal damage duration lowered from 30s to 9s. Metal damage over time increased by 4444

Sage Vicious Arrow: Duration decreased from 15s to 9 seconds. Total damage increased by 100% weapon attack. MP drain raised from 100 MP per tick to 300 MP.
    increases wood damage by 35%???? (i dont know)

Demon Vicious Arrow: Duration decreased from 12s to 6s. Damage increased by 100% weapon attack.

Sage Serrated Arrow: Duration decreased from 12s to 6s. Damage increased by 100% weapon attack.

Demon Serrated Arrow: Duration decreased from 15s to 9s. Damage increased by 100% weapon attack. Health regen per tick increased from 40 to 100.

Awaken: Cooldown reduced from 15 minutes to 5 minutes

Psychic

Telekinesis: Additional weapon attack power increased to 150% from 130%. Has twice the critical rate to deal 1.5 times the normal damage.

Sandtrap: Additional weapons attack power increased to 500% from 200%

Torrent: Additional weapon attack power increased to 350% from 100%

Mystic
    Sublime Transfusion: Chi reduced from 200 to 100.

Swirling Mist: Sage additional damage increased from 3100 to 5100.
    Demon additional damage increased from 2300 to 4300.

Absorb Soul: modified so now you have 3 times your critical chance to deal 1.3 times damage. In other words it still cant critical but has a chance of dealing 1.3 times the regular damage.

Translated by Lunari_Fenix

Seekers:

Rock Splitting Cleave:
    Normal versions can now be cast from ranged.
    Demon and Sage versions have had their cast range increased to 20m.
    Sage now deals an additional 500 damage to replace it's effect.

Staggering Strike:
    Demon and Sage versions have had their cast range increased to 20m.

Arme Nier:
    Cast range is increased to 28m

Quid Pro Quo:
    Cast range is increased to 28m
    Demon and Sage versions have had their cooldowns reduced to 30 seconds.

Blade Affinity:
    Demon and Sage versions have had their cooldowns reduced to 30 seconds.
    Demon version now lasts 2 seconds longer to replace it's effect.

Sacrificial Slash:
    Cooldown is reduced to 30 seconds. It will also mention that the buff/debuff are independent from each other.
    (Still a few difficulties with this one; it mentions the NSW debuff, but, still unsure if they will stack or just overwrite each other as per normal)

Battousai:
    All versions have had their cast time reduced to 1.3 seconds

Heartseeker:
    Demon and Sage have had their immobilize rate increased to 100%.
    Sage now deals an additional 1600 damage, replacing it's effect.
    Demon now immobilizes for an additional 2 seconds, replacing it's effect.

Ion Spike:
    Demon and Sage have had their weapon damage increased to 200%, additional damage is increased to 5100, Metal resistance is now reduced by 50%, and, duration is increased to 15 seconds.
    Sage now deals an additional 1600 damage, replacing it's effect.
    Demon now increases the duration by a further 10 seconds, replacing it's effect. (25 seconds)

Edged Blur:
    All versions can not crit, however, have a chance equal to 2x your critical rate to deal 1.5x damage.

Rewinding Gesture:
    Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes. Now costs 20 chi.

Archangels of Justice:
    Now costs 1 spark.

Angel Skill-Meteor Storm:
    Stun rate is no longer reliant on soulforce. Stun rate is now 90%.

Blood-thirsty Blitz:
    Text is changed to generate Massive Threat

Translated by ElderSig
    BM Skills.
    Skill Name: Tiger Leap
    Modifications: prance in the process, there is a 65% chance to dodge the negative state(65% chance to dispel negative status affects I'm assuming), the Chi consumption decreased from 25 to 10.

Skill Name: Leap Back
    Modify the content: 35% probability that the immune majority of damage prance process(AD affect?), and Chi consumption decreased from 15 to 10.

Skill Name: Smack
    Modify the content: Cooldown reduced from 40 seconds to 30 seconds, additional damage from 1000 to 5135, must hit. (100% accurate?)

Skill Name: Flash
    Modified: direct damage increased by the equivalent of 300% of attack power equipment, to trigger additional material injury conditions modified from hp below the target the hp% is lower than the target, trigger timing from 3 seconds to at the same time. The skill does not crit, but has 2x of the caster's crit rate to deal 1.5 times normal damage, consumption of chi reduced to 100 from 200 (1 spark instead of 2), cooldown reduced from 15 minutes to 2 minutes.

Skill Name: Recklush Rush
    Modified: base damage increased from 50% to 120%, 240% of base damage (up from when enemy's hp less than 40% inflict 3x the damage) when enemy's hp is less than 50%, the damage will not be critical strike but have a chance to deal 1.5 times damage equivalent to x2 the caster's crit rate. Cooldown time from 120 seconds to 90 seconds.

Skill Name: Blade Hurl
    Modifications: the disarming effect duration increased from 3 seconds to 6 seconds, their arms VALID time-invariant(?), the cooling time is shortened from 90 seconds to 60 seconds, chi consumption decreased from 100 to 35.

Skill Name: Blade Tsunami
    Modify the content: Can be used at 75% or less of caster's hp (from 40%), stun probability increased to 90% from 75%.

Skill Name: Blade Tornado
    Modify the content: Soul of force additional damage from 5000-11000 to 12000-20000 damage within the duration of a 50% reduction (half the duration?), can not crit, but gets equivalent to 2x the crit rate chance to deal 1.5 times normal damage.

Skills Name: Spirit Chaser
    Modified: the additional equipment attack power increased from 0% to 80%.

Skill Name: Atmos Strike
    Modified: additional equipment attack power increased from 100% to 180%.

Skill Name: Mage Bane
    Modify the content: to mitigate the effect of the same monster singing(channeling?), The players sing slowing effect from 50% to 100%. Additional equipment attack power increased from 0% to 50%.

Skill Name: Myriad Sword Stance
    Modify the contents: A monster attack to reduce the effect of the same players attack to reduce the effect of magic attack power of 300% and 200% physical attack power reduced from 50% to the additional equipment attack power increased from 200% to 300% .
    (A monster attack that reduces targets' (player only?) magic attack by 300% and physical attack by 200%. Additional equipment damage increased from 200% to 300%.)

Skills Name: Glacial Spike
    Modify the content: Reduce the effect is the same: the defense of the monster, the effect of reducing the player's defense reduced from 50% to 60% spell defense force and 90% of physical defense, additional equipment attack power increased from 0% to 100% .
    (Reduces players' (possibly still has 50% affect on monsters) magic defense by 60% instead of 50% and physical defense by 90%)

Skill Name: Sage Meteor Rush
    Modify the content: interrupted channeling probability increased from 50% to 100%.

Skill Name: Sage Drake Bash
    Modify the content: cast skills have a 35% chance to not consume a spark (from 25%).

Skill Name: Sage Roar
    Modified: Chi consumption decreased from 25 to 20.

Skill Name: Sage Heaven's Flame
    Modify the content: additional effect "from" enemies within 6 seconds by the 2000 attack force fire damage to the skills cast one second after the end of return of 75 Chi.
    (Looks like that after the 6 second DoT expires the bm will receive back 75 chi)

Skill Name: Sage- Draw Blood
    Modify the contents: bleeding duration reduced from 15 seconds to 9 seconds, additional effects increased by 15% "to" each bleed damage increased by 30% from "Every bloody injury.
    (Not sure what this means.)

Skill Name: Demon - Draw Blood
    Modified: bleed duration reduced from 12 seconds to 6 seconds.

Skill Name: Piercing Winds
    Modify the content: bleeding duration reduced from 15 seconds to 6 seconds, bleed damage increase equivalent to 300% of weapon attack force
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Looks like Fishies got screwed on these updates:

(1) 3 skills get updated... It's true they needed to be updated because they used to really really suck.. now they will just suck. Telekinesis was fun to use, but not very useful and the other two are the worst two skills a psychic has. At least they don't cost chi like Red Tide which is also worthless. Why not update that one too along with SoV which needs a 50% boost.

Telekinesis: Additional weapon attack power increased to 150% from 130%. Has twice the critical rate to deal 1.5 times the normal damage.

Sandtrap: Additional weapons attack power increased to 500% from 200%

Torrent: Additional weapon attack power increased to 350% from 100%