Options

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "LF Tank for BH Metal"
    *random Psychic links R9 Weapon*

I was asking for someone who can tank not DD what the heck why people link their weapon regardless of the role being asked?

I really hope you are kidding...

Metal boss is far easier to tank ranged. My archer tanks it a hell of a lot easier than my barb can, and same goes for my wiz. If you get a ranged char that can hold aggro (like a R9), I would go for that over a barb any day.

As for some of my own moments:

Full RB Delta, mostly friends/fac member but had two randoms in squad (BM/cleric). All goes well until wave 9. BB drops in the first part, doesn't get set back up. We manage to tank 9.1-9.3 with no cleric but inevitably wipe. Shortly after we leave, cleric suddenly says "Oh sorry, I fell asleep."

Newish fac member asking in chat for help with a BH repeatedly, and I finally tell them I can help when I'm done with my own. I finish and squad said person for their BH. After I port in and start clearing they say "oh sorry, I have to go" and leave.

Starting a BH Metal. Timer finishes, we all port in and are about to start on the mobs when one squad member announces they have to go to the store and should be back in 15 minutes.

One BH SoT, all cleared at boss. Barb asks cleric if they are ready, cleric says yes. Barb grabs boss and brings it back to where cleric is now standing there healing himself. Barb dies, cleric says "sorry, I didn't have any sparks."

And of course the constant "no sin??" I get when I make squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Naiyaki - Sanctuary
    Naiyaki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lvl 99 Cleric in their fb 99: "What's IH?" "Iron heart" "Oh... What's that???"
    ... If this wasn't your fb I'd boot you...

"Your gear sucks, your r8 and only +3 with no shards" (Disser dies, I'm tanking/healing/resing)
    You were saying...? It's the skill to play your class, not the gear, idiot.

Lvl 95 seeker in FCC: "We need a barb, seeker or BM for these pulls" "You have 14k hp and at least 10k pdef judging by your gear, which I'm looking at right now... The hell you need a tank for, you ARE a tank?" "No, I'll die" -.-;... From your stupidity or the fact you're an FCC baby and don't know your skills?

Lvl 101 mystic: "Duel me!"
    Me (lvl 101 cleric): "No"
    "You scared? Yea, you scared. I have more channeling so I'll kick your ***"
    -.-.... (Duels, One shots)
    "Hax! I'm reporting you!"
    Go QQ

Lvl 101 "What's TT?" -.- freaking FCC babies...

"Cleric, we need buffs pl0x!"
    A) I have a name, use it.
    B) I JUST got into range and/or we're missing a squad member
    C) I LOATHE the word pl0x, so I am now going to take my sweet *** time

"I don't need your heals."
    Mk... (Later on)
    "HEAL ME! DO YOUR ******* JOB!!!"
    No, you wanna be macho, do it without heals. You die? Woops, shoulda been nicer to the cleric, we hold the power of life and death in our hands.

Many more, but I'll quit raging LOL
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Let's go bit by bit.. will be a long list, hehe.

Barbarian:
    " Ok I don't tank u didnt tell me to " <-- in BH 39 when mystic started to kill mobs before barb arrived
    " Devour is useless "
    " I need chi to invoke at FC bosses "
    " Yes I can do full magic pull " * party wipe * <-- lvl 80 barb

Venomancer:
    " I pull better with zeal than with pet "

Cleric:
    " What's BB/IH/Purify/Res?? "
    " RES ME!!!1 I LOOSE EXP!!! "
    " HALP "
    " I thought u aggroed already "
    " I dont BB because heal is worse "

Archer:
    " No I didnt get my buff "

Assassin:
    " I dont have time to rib strike "
    " I can tank this " * party wipe * <-- undergeared sin in metal
    " I didnt know I cant attack " <-- red balls on Aba boss
    " PK me u nab " <-- right when u state u dont want APS to **** everything

Psychic
    " Oh why cant I give SoV? "
    " White Voodoo sux "

Seeker
    " Stop devouring, ruins my krav maga "
    " I wont be in squad with another seeker "

Mystic
    " I res buff myself only "
    " My befuddling creeper beats devour "

BM
    " Whats HF? "
    " No I dont have axe Im full fist BM "

Wizard
    " KEEP AGGRO!!11 " <-- r9 and my barb is r8... HOW am I supposed to keep aggro if u nuke everything you see?

Generally:
    " We need APS "
    " We need seeker/sin/myst/psy!!11 "
    " Psychic cant tank 59 "
    " U cant solo pole and nob " <- Ohh yeah ofc not, my barb is just lvl 100 r8 after all....
    " my charm ticked enough im out "
    " Afk/brb " <-- bugs me mostly in BH 100, FC
    " demon barbs suck "
    " Gear? "
    etc...
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Naiyaki - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options

"What, why are u a demon cleric?!?!? You suck, real clerics are sage"

Ahaha! I've had so many people say that to me too! Demon Cleric FTW!
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You die? Woops, shoulda been nicer to the cleric, we hold the power of life and death in our hands.

LOL. This is why I always carry angels and would much rather buy a charm and go cleric-less then put up with some self-rightous cleric.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    LOL. This is why I always carry angels and would much rather buy a charm and go cleric-less then put up with some self-rightous cleric.

Tbh. I'll actually agree with you on this one for once. Yes you should always be respectful to your cleric(or mystic) but if they are the only healing class there, that should be their primary job. If they can't do that well then... play another class.

I can name a certain game I used to play I was a combat medic. We had to learn how to time our bactabombs bactaspray heal our pet and dd the boss and you got little to no time to think about it you just had to react or people died. (Cleric in this game for the most part is much easier until TW and you have to worry about 10 people.)
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Was in a BH squad once helping a lower level out and they ended up dying, their response "Oh man, I forgot I had my fashion on, I didnt change to my gear." They actually thought that you have to have your gear on and showing versus wearing the fashion.. *facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i've had psychic's tank Snakefist BH plenty of times b:chuckle

The point was,if Im looking for a tank,I don't care about your weapon as long as you can survive(First Priority),having a R9 Weapon doesn't magically make you able to tank Snakefist or whatever boss.

Ever seen a R9 mage with 6k Hp? , I saw it.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Keallach - Dreamweaver
    Keallach - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "Piece of cake." --- Maybe I have bad luck but whenever someone tells me this, it NEVER ends well. >,<;
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Here's one that i particularly have a dislike for. having a caster class (ex:cleric) using the element shards in their weapons and then saying that it'll help with their (insert skill type). then when ya try and tell em to put in sapphire shards instead, they then say that "i do much better using metal shards since it helps with my metal skills alot more" <--- (lvl 80s cleric in 69) whenever it comes to any caster class, we all ought to knw that sapphire shards gives our mag atk a better boost than any element shards. plus element shards only work when you add em to a weapon that someone uses for normal hits.

I also have a dislike for ppl askin to link their weapon between two caster classes of the same lvl during a bh run and then saying who heals and who DDs. Id almost rather kick the one who suggests that and get someone else than havin someone tell you what to do bout your own class.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Im not into healing im a metal mage b:shocked
    I hate Room 38
  • uncleblademaster
    uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What's IH?

What's roar?

BRB, dinner. <---only one I typically kick for.

What's HF?

All questions I have received before, BTW.

Some people don't understand the shorter terms for certain things. Like some people may only recognize HF as Heavens Flame but not HF, lol. Same with Roar or Roar Of the Pride and others :P
  • XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    witniss wrote: »
    "the hex ahead rider won't die"

i choked on my faygo....
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options

R9 wiz with 6k HP is more then enough to tank bh metal... unless of course the rest of the squad is a poor excuse for pixels.
    Tbh. I'll actually agree with you on this one for once. Yes you should always be respectful to your cleric(or mystic) but if they are the only healing class there, that should be their primary job. If they can't do that well then... play another class.

As far as I am concerned... any cleric's job in a squad is to keep the squad alive. I don't care if there is 2 or 9 of you clerics... work it out amoung yourselfs as to how to keep the entire squad alive. I don't mind flushing an angel down the toilet once in a while... but when a cleric let me die after not healing me for a whole 2-3 minutes when its painfully obvious that i am tanking. It is going to be more efficient for me to log my own cleric/mystic.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    As far as I am concerned... any cleric's job in a squad is to keep the squad alive. I don't care if there is 2 or 9 of you clerics... work it out amoung yourselfs as to how to keep the entire squad alive. I don't mind flushing an angel down the toilet once in a while... but when a cleric let me die after not healing me for a whole 2-3 minutes when its painfully obvious that i am tanking. It is going to be more efficient for me to log my own cleric/mystic.

I was saying for the cleric to play another class not you >_>
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Danoria_ - Lost City
    Danoria_ - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Well, that wasn't the point of the post. The point was, someone was being rude in the first place. I'm pretty sure every 100+ cleric has "lagged" or that wretched anti-virus screen "popped-up" when someone was being rude. It's one thing if it's some small little thing, but when the other 5 people in the squad pretty much hate you for being rude, don't be surprised when they die "accidentally".

I generally try to avoid doing this, to be honest. I would rather not put the rest of my squad in danger because one person is being a jerk. I will; however, not heal you if you tell me not to. Even if you are dying.

Some other peeves:

WC for barb[intended to tan], find one, get inside instance and realize he has less hp than half the squad, get to boss "Oh, I can't tank, I'm an aps barb" -.- Ok, if that' how you want to play your class, fine. But make sure we're not expecting you to tank before the boss.

[FINALLY get full squad after ages of looking] "Hi. Oh, you need seeker/barb/sin/etc. Ok, bye. Well, if I invited you, then I know we can do it with what we have. Sure, it's their right to not go, if they don't want to, but it's just annoying.

[looking for specific class, such as puller for gv] PM: Just invite me, we don't need a puller, they will come to us. Well, technically, yeah they'll come EVENTUALLY, but I much prefer to have them neatly grouped and pulled to us so it doesn't take forever. If you want to do a squad without a puller, make your own.

I've also had times when I asked a bm if they could pull something specific, and then we get there and go "So, who's pulling." "You." "Oh, I can't handle that"

Ok, enough raging for now.
  • Danoria_ - Lost City
    Danoria_ - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Oh, also, I once had a second cleric with me in EU. He was clearly convinced he was a wizard.
    So how'd you get those wings coming out of your head?
    It's fashion.
    How did you heal just now?
    Wizards heal too.
    Plume Shot is a cleric skill.
    Nope. Wizard.
    (and then the BB & Rez come out)
    So what do you call that there?
    What? I don't know what you're talking about.

Obviously, they knew they were a cleric, but they would rather DD than heal at the time. Fortunately, they weren't too against healing, so they did back me up on bosses.
  • BlackCalla - Lothranis
    BlackCalla - Lothranis Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I beg to differ with you on this. Those runners have a random stun that will knock down BB if you just happen to miss 1 of them. Then you would be yelling at the cleric because she dropped BB and was using squad heal to build enough spark to reset it - once it comes out of cool down. Anyway, what's the rush? and how many squad wipes do you have when you don't pay attention to the full squad and rush in, agroing all of those AOEing mobs that 1 hit a lvl 85 who doesn't have your apparently uber gear?

It's just easier for you to blame the cleric. b:angry

But consider this . . . Clerics ARE the only class that can kill you without moving a finger b:chuckle

I did it this way a million times, i had sage Sandburst Blast which has a wide area of effect and i ALWAYS hit all. And i tanked the mobs too, np while i was in BB. It WAS a problem on the other hand when the cleric refused to BB or took down BB. I also used that AOE to agro all mobs when a pull went wrong (it does VERY often) so the cleric can safely BB without getting sealed. A cleric that payed attention did so and we prevent quite a lot of squad wipes this way. And many other classes can do this (use big AOE to get agro so the cleric can BB). Just need to pay attention...
    It just seems to me that sometimes people are very rigid in their playstyles, they want everything in a very specific manner, that works if you run with the same people. I know different barbs in full delta, prefer the cleric's bb in different spots for different reasons. Sadly people don't take the time to enjoy the game and other players. It's a rush to do things.

I always asked and/or explained before doing WS "my way" i never just did it the way i wanted to and then yelled at everyone else for not knowing/doing what i want them to do without letting them know what that is. In fact i rarely yell at ppl... The clerics that did the effort to try do it "my way" liked it very much because 0 squad wipes, just because pulls that went wrong and cleric can't BB cause no chi or whatever.
    My top 5 :
    1) aps?
    2) can someone give me some mp/hp food?
    3) my resurect buff takes to much mp, I only cast on ...
    4) buff me
    5) I'll do my morai, then brt.

It does cost a HUGE amount of MP btw, and it has a 30 second cooldown. I always started with res buffing cleric, then tank or sins that go out to solo guards. Now i have team res so that makes things easier. But it still annoys me when several ppl died at once and i need to reresbuff they start complaining they don't have buff yet... 30 sec cooldown... it's very long...
    Before lvl 75 i had to go farm apoc MP pots to be able to heal BH or so. I was so happy to be lvl 75+ and had the herb pots lol I spent MILLIONS on normal pots from NPC to be able to play my mystic before lvl 75 (and that was just like 3 weeks or so) So if a mystic below lvl 75 says res buff takes to much MP: yes it does, it's a fact.
  • BlackCalla - Lothranis
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "LF Tank for BH Metal"
    *random Psychic links R9 Weapon*

I was asking for someone who can tank not DD what the heck why people link their weapon regardless of the role being asked?

R8 psy can easily tank, but not hold agro, i tanked the WS boss many times while squad was whiped without any BB purely on pots and charm and my own heal for several minutes, untill the boss got to bad for me too. R9 can very very easily tank, if he can hold agro. I've seen a R8 archer tank it np. Snakefist is a MAGIC boss, a mage class can tank it better than a sin for example.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Psh Saethos so fail >_>... jk :D, i'm actually making a 2nd bm thats pure axe atm >:3

Funny, my second wil be APS for Nirv and such...
    ***From a 89 Seeker in Fc (mind you there was NO cleric/Mystic in party)

"can anyone rez?" when told no.. "Im pretty sure the veno can..."

***102 barb at second boss in fc when asked why his hp was dropping (boss came unglitched)

"I think its one of my skills"

***In ANY party

"we need seeker" - no seekers are not needed.. handy but not needed.

***In TT on that 3 minute boss right after we start it lvl 100 cleric-
    "which skill is bb?"

So to sum it up... Learn your class. if your gonna plvl at least take the time to learn your skills between sessions or at least BEFORE you join a party of ppl who are gonna rely on you to do your job.
    What concerns me is... yoou havea 100+ FC and needed to glitch the boss?
    "Need a barb Jen can't Tank" b:chuckle gets me every time.
    I get that a lot too QQ
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • BlackCalla - Lothranis
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Psychic
    " Oh why cant I give SoV? "
    " White Voodoo sux "

I had sage SoV and it annoyed me a lot if the barb i gave it to kept QQing the whoooolleee time whatever it was we were doing took, even tho i repeatedly said it was sage and didn't cost them any mana.
    I accidently put it on myself in gv before it was sage... it sucked...
    The point was,if Im looking for a tank,I don't care about your weapon as long as you can survive(First Priority),having a R9 Weapon doesn't magically make you able to tank Snakefist or whatever boss.

6k HP is plenty for a mage to tank snakefist.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    BlackCalla: I appreciate that, if someone informs me how they run things, i run with them, no question asked. What i was referring to was, when people do not inform and rage quit or become angry. There have been squads i did, where both metal and earth lane were pulled at once, we killed both lanes at the point where you teleport in. That is awesome fun, but if you do the same thing without telling anyone and die, well b:bye. That comment was not pointed at you b:chuckle

Danoria_: Curious, what did you ask the bm to pull?
  • Naiyaki - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options

First: Kindly, I'm not self righteous, I know I make mistakes just like everyone else and I know I can die just like everyone else. However, I'm not going to heal you if you ask me not to, unless you were polite in the asking and you're obviously struggling. Then, yeah, I'll heal you till you feel like God. But, I'm also DEFINITELY not going to heal you if you're going to be a jerk about it, just like the majority of, if not all, clerics wouldn't.

Second: I know my job, I've been here since the game started, and I will always heal before I DD, regardless if there's one cleric in squad or 5. But if you think about it, the life and death thing is true. Clerics/mystics heal and we resurrect, just like barbs/bms/seekers keep us safe by keeping aggro, archers/psys/wizards powerhouse their way through mobs with their high power range attacks, keeping the rest of us safe, and sins deal quick destructive damage before too much damage can be taken from the squad. Voila, life and death instances for all classes. You're more than welcome to spend coin/money on charms and angels, all the power to ya. Any character in the game holds the power of life and death in their hands, regardless if they're melee, range or magic, and knowing that fact doesn't make you self righteous. There's no reason to take offense to a play on words :)
  • StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I was on my mystic in BH69 and this cleric just pissed me off Dx

Me: "Can you purify _____ he's poisoned by the mob. Use IH, it's better since the mob doesn't aoe :)"

Her: "Group heal is better and prettier" b:surrender I had to heal as we ran through the instance and I watch his hp go down Dx

At pole/nob.

Me: "I will take care of rest of team, just IH the tank and purify"

Her: "BB is better at nob/pole." She goes and set up BB....

I had to pull out salvation and my heal plants...she asked me why am I not DDing? =_= So...I started DDing and watched the tank drop :D before buffing the BM with salvation and starting to heal again :D

After the run, I told her very very nicely all she has to do is IH on tank and purify and group heal occasionally. Of course the tank told me this..."It's not her fault, BH69 is just hard. People always die.".......BULL! as long tank can survive normal boss hits and rest of team can survive aoe, it's not hard!

Also, I hate people who say mystics can't pull. BULL b:angry We can pull with any fricking pet we have, just need to choose the right one! I know my salvation does every damn pull successfully!
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well, that wasn't the point of the post. The point was, someone was being rude in the first place. I'm pretty sure every 100+ cleric has "lagged" or that wretched anti-virus screen "popped-up" when someone was being rude. It's one thing if it's some small little thing, but when the other 5 people in the squad pretty much hate you for being rude, don't be surprised when they die "accidentally".

I generally try to avoid doing this, to be honest. I would rather not put the rest of my squad in danger because one person is being a jerk. I will; however, not heal you if you tell me not to. Even if you are dying.

If you are a cleric in squad... I don't care how idiotic other members are. If you let them die on purpose by any means... then you are a **** cleric. Before you get on your high and mightly cleric chair... I too have a cleric (and also a mystic). And no f-ing idiot(s) or loud mouth in my squad will die if I can help it. That is not to say that I haven't booted any member and even killed them myself. But as long as a given person is still in squad... I am going to keep them alive.

• Kaytrine - Heavens Tear
    Kaytrine - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If you are a cleric in squad... I don't care how idiotic other members are. If you let them die on purpose by any means... then you are a **** cleric. Before you get on your high and mightly cleric chair... I too have a cleric (and also a mystic). And no f-ing idiot(s) or loud mouth in my squad will die if I can help it. That is not to say that I haven't booted any member and even killed them myself. But as long as a given person is still in squad... I am going to keep them alive.

I <3 you Kiyo
    I <3 you
  • __Survival__ - Raging Tide
    __Survival__ - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    true story, this is sad, but true, bh 59 a few days ago, everyone had a zeal but me, they kept aggroing groups of mobs instead of pulling, after 2 wipes where everyone but me died, i asked why none of them were using their genie to pull, they all replied "you can do that?" yes, 4 people with zeals and not one knew they can pull, in their 70's, i nearly did the biggest facedesk in history.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

I definitely agree to this
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    My herob:surrender
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    "We need higher levels!!!111oneone"

This one can **** me off to the roof. The game has been played a certain way since the dawn of time, you didn't need higher levels to kill a boss, you just needed good, skilled teammates. Why so lazy? b:cry

cheers

and bump for spam freedom
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC