Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This happened i believe to almost everyone at least once while playing the game in fcc.

"Fcc lv85-95 looking for barb"

random barb
    "Me pro, barb, me god tank"

me
    "uh.. okay"

-invites-

barb
    "me no have no hypers, someone give me 5 hypers or me no pull"

-kicks-

b:surrender b:chuckle

Thank god I didn't have to deal with Hyper Babies when I was that level.

It was more like.

LF 1 more AoE DD for Hell/RockenWolf Zhen PM me.

LA Wizard pms (LA wizards were better for this back then because AA were too squishy >_>)

Invites.

Zhen Starts up

Wizard: damn no HP or MP charm can anyone loan me one?b:surrender

-_-'
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "don't use XXXX skill, it makes me lag"

I was in a delta squad on my BM last week. A couple of minutes in, the cleric starts randomly shouting "Stop doing that!" After the 3rd or 4th time she said it someone asked who she was talking to. She said "The BM - whatever skill that is with the swirling red dragons is lagging my computer - stop using it."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    on the bright side, healing power is based on attack power, so i would generally prefer the cleric with the highest attack doing the healing job, and let the undergeared cleric roll around and be an idiot.

Yea but a TT99 is enough to keep people alive in BB in caster (and other instance), before R8 every cleric was doing a good job with a TT99 and in caster more long the boss take to kill more hard he hit so i prefer the R8 cleric to DD so we take the boss down more fast.

It's a other thing i hate to hear when forming a squad and people refuse a TT99 cleric, for a DD i can understand they don't want TT99, but cleric with TT99 can do his job, TT99 cleric was doing GV and BH before R8, why they would not be good anymore?

People have better gears now than before, before people was able to survive with gears TT90-99 with a TT99 cleric, now they have rank gears and nirvana and think a TT99 cleric cannot do his job.

We didn't had the bless box before and we was able to do the same stuff with TT90-99 stuff, but now people consider a TT99 cleric undergeared, while TT99 for a cleric in PvE is totally enough, but people forgot that before we was doing everything with TT90-99 before R8 become cheap or they are new players that wasn't there when we was doing BH100 with a full squad of TT90-99 including BH TT3-3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited September 2012
    Yea but a TT99 is enough to keep people alive in BB in caster (and other instance), before R8 every cleric was doing a good job with a TT99 and in caster more long the boss take to kill more hard he hit so i prefer the R8 cleric to DD so we take the boss down more fast.

It's a other thing i hate to hear when forming a squad and people refuse a TT99 cleric, for a DD i can understand they don't want TT99, but cleric with TT99 can do his job, TT99 cleric was doing GV and BH before R8, why they would not be good anymore?

People have better gears now than before, before people was able to survive with gears TT90-99 with a TT99 cleric, now they have rank gears and nirvana and think a TT99 cleric cannot do his job.

We didn't had the bless box before and we was able to do the same stuff with TT90-99 stuff, but now people consider a TT99 cleric undergeared, while TT99 for a cleric in PvE is totally enough, but people forgot that before we was doing everything with TT90-99 before R8 become cheap or they are new players that wasn't there when we was doing BH100 with a full squad of TT90-99 including BH TT3-3.

Spoiled.
    People get used to the "fast and easy" way and then always expect and demand for it. Unfortunately it is in human nature and controls society today.

And speaking of OLD school RB. 2009 FULL RB no blessing No1 in TT99 due to levels being under 99 :P. (Sorry for poor quality it was back when I had my old computer QQ)
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i have a 101+ *insert melee class here* friend who can solo it ... when we are doing fine without them
    :b (my version)
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Spoiled.
    People get used to the "fast and easy" way and then always expect and demand for it. Unfortunately it is in human nature and controls society today.

And speaking of OLD school RB. 2009 FULL RB no blessing No1 in TT99 due to levels being under 99 :P. (Sorry for poor quality it was back when I had my old computer QQ)

3 Things:

1 - Watch that picture
    2 - Watch World Chat people asking for R9 DDs for Full Delta
    3 - Smash your monitor with a ragehammer b:angry
    i have a 101+ *insert melee class here* friend who can solo it ... when we are doing fine without them

Random Cleric in a BH51 squad:
    "I have a lv.101 BM I known"
    People assuming that they can perform fine on every class only because they have one lv.101 Class
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Spoiled.

Oh wow your archer look sleepy on that SS. xD

Yes it's more fast and easy with DD R8+ in the squad, but cleric TT99 is not a DD and if he's good and keep people alive the instance will not be more long than with a cleric R8, but sadly people now judge by the weapon.

When people world chat for a cleric for something and i pm and they ask me to link weapon, i don't even bother to link and go with a other squad that understand a cleric is not a DD and can do his job with a fail TT99 weapon. (i have R8+7, but just think it's stupid to don't take cleric TT99 in squad while they are healer not DD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Ninn - Raging Tide
    Ninn - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    once i was helping a friend with her bh 51 bc they couldnt find a healer (i was lvl 96 cleric) before starting the bh waiting ppl go inside instance the Wizzard in the squad suddendly Yelled at me "WHY ARE U SUCH A NUB!? U SHOULD SHARD UR GEAR WITH PURE MANA SHARDS BC UR A MAGIC CLASS!! UR GEAR DOESNT MAKE ANY SENCE" (i was full garnet sharded +5 with ornamets and wep +10)

everyones reaction ---> O_____O ..... what?

I didnt knew what to answer i couldnt believe someone was saying that and wasnt a joke .... but u can imagine how everyone in that squad trolled him and they even took it to wc xD
    edited September 2012
    3 Things:

1 - Watch that picture
    2 - Watch World Chat people asking for R9 DDs for Full Delta
    3 - Smash your monitor with a ragehammer b:angry

RAWR it makes me cry myself to sleep every night. b:cry
    Oh wow your archer look sleepy on that SS. xD

Yes it's more fast and easy with DD R8+ in the squad, but cleric TT99 is not a DD and if he's good and keep people alive the instance will not be more long than with a cleric R8, but sadly people now judge by the weapon.

When people world chat for a cleric for something and i pm and they ask me to link weapon, i don't even bother to link and go with a other squad that understand a cleric is not a DD and can do his job with a fail TT99 weapon. (i have R8+7, but just think it's stupid to don't take cleric TT99 in squad while they are healer not DD)
    Unfortunately My character was blinking when I took it, though I could say I was sleepy... it was about... a 3.5 hour RB and we finished at like 1am >_>
    once i was helping a friend with her bh 51 bc they couldnt find a healer (i was lvl 96 cleric) before starting the bh waiting ppl go inside instance the Wizzard in the squad suddendly Yelled at me "WHY ARE U SUCH A NUB!? U SHOULD SHARD UR GEAR WITH PURE MANA SHARDS BC UR A MAGIC CLASS!! UR GEAR DOESNT MAKE ANY SENCE" (i was full garnet sharded +5 with ornamets and wep +10)

everyones reaction ---> O_____O ..... what?

I didnt knew what to answer i couldnt believe someone was saying that and wasnt a joke .... but u can imagine how everyone in that squad trolled him and they even took it to wc xD

DUH! MANA SHARDS FTW!

Actually I sadly had 20 points rolled in magic to sustain my horrible mp pool for barraging back in the day QQ.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Ninn - Raging Tide
    Ninn - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012

DUH! MANA SHARDS FTW!

Actually I sadly had 20 points rolled in magic to sustain my horrible mp pool for barraging back in the day QQ.

i can understand if an archer or seeker use a few mana shards to be able to keep vortex or BOA without droping every 5 secs in lower lvls, i did with my seeker before lvl 80 so i could keep vortex, but a wizzard? that have a buff that increase mp and have 13k+ mana rly easy ..... lol xD
  • DarkTimes - Dreamweaver
    DarkTimes - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When we ask sin in fc for bp like 5 times, and he still wont bp. -.- Also when Seeker in FC(buy spots) said we need high lvl, we cant kill mobs like this d: no captains, bped, barb buffed, bm buffed, cleric buffed. i was
    O.o why the heck we need high lvl
    He said: No well die, inv a high lvl sin.
    I said: -.- are u serious? and i kicked him d: fc babies
    after that we did a smooth fc bigroom 5 man.

o.o also also, people sayin that u need this and this for fc. I once did fc run with 3 wizzys, 1 cleric, a psychic, and me(seeker) o.o and that was the best run ive ever did.b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]DANCE
  • XRysanx - Lost City
    XRysanx - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol so funny more stories more storiesb:pleased
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I was in a delta squad on my BM last week. A couple of minutes in, the cleric starts randomly shouting "Stop doing that!" After the 3rd or 4th time she said it someone asked who she was talking to. She said "The BM - whatever skill that is with the swirling red dragons is lagging my computer - stop using it."

OMG, that made me laugh out loud.b:laugh

Another thing you dont want to hear: The only BM in bh snake at boss saying, cant hf.. cant hf...
    thats all he kept saying when me or the barb would tell him to hf. No aps gear whatsoever, everything tt90 or lower, using fists to poke it. (i swear i coulda poked it faster and done more damage on my cleric!)
    And to make matters worse, the 2 sins had.. yep, Hook n thorns, +2.
    All i can say is TG for BVb:surrender
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    *sth in spanish* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    At the boss in FC with hands and adds, then being told to use a bow for killing hands as Psychics have no Non-AoE skills.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    At the boss in FC with hands and adds, then being told to use a bow for killing hands as Psychics have no Non-AoE skills.

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • XRysanx - Lost City
    edited September 2012

............WHATb:shocked
  • IonetesKill - Heavens Tear
    IonetesKill - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I was doing BH RB and the other archer start saying: "use other weapon or use claws your weapon is ****" i admit that using the morai slingshot its not the best idea but while im getting my R8 its ok i thought but the other archer keep saying that the slingshot its **** that i must buy at least TT99 or use claws. At that point i ignored cause when wave 2 starts and archer mobs appear i start to steal agro from him, in his desesperation to steal me agro he put away his lunar bow and start to hit with claws... the funny fact its im pure archer the only claws i can use its darkflash and with my equip stats only at the end the archer even when i survived tanking archer mobs he call me fail archer and that i need claws and a better weapon like him.... i didnt know if cry or laugh. b:worried

I was doing FF with my sekeer all went when until the big room there was another seeker one level lower than me but with 3k more hp than me but i was doing the pulls in the big room the bm said he gtg and well the only melees left was the seeker, me and a sin. The sin tell that he cant tank, when i start to tank i used demon spark and then the seeker said in squad chat: "Fail!!! you are a demon seeker you dont know vortex its better in sage!!" and he said more trash talk about demon seekers but i ignore it and blacklist him cause really only cause im a dmeon seeker im fail? b:scorn
  • Gralkon - Archosaur
    Gralkon - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    *We need a seeker to do (insert instance here)

*We need an aps sin to do (insert instance here)

*We can't do an FC with a squad like this (note all 6 original classes)

*What does purify do and why are you asking for it? (94 cleric asking)

*Why weren't you tanking that? (aps sin to me when I was lower 90's)

*What is flesh ream? (Yes I heard this on my wiz in an FC)

There are way to many stupid things I have heard over the years to list here.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2012

b:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • XRysanx - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    I was doing BH RB and the other archer start saying: "use other weapon or use claws your weapon is ****" i admit that using the morai slingshot its not the best idea but while im getting my R8 its ok i thought but the other archer keep saying that the slingshot its **** that i must buy at least TT99 or use claws. At that point i ignored cause when wave 2 starts and archer mobs appear i start to steal agro from him, in his desesperation to steal me agro he put away his lunar bow and start to hit with claws... the funny fact its im pure archer the only claws i can use its darkflash and with my equip stats only at the end the archer even when i survived tanking archer mobs he call me fail archer and that i need claws and a better weapon like him.... i didnt know if cry or laugh. b:worried

I was doing FF with my sekeer all went when until the big room there was another seeker one level lower than me but with 3k more hp than me but i was doing the pulls in the big room the bm said he gtg and well the only melees left was the seeker, me and a sin. The sin tell that he cant tank, when i start to tank i used demon spark and then the seeker said in squad chat: "Fail!!! you are a demon seeker you dont know vortex its better in sage!!" and he said more trash talk about demon seekers but i ignore it and blacklist him cause really only cause im a dmeon seeker im fail? b:scorn

Wooow are these people for real lol just keep ignoring em b:victory
  • smoksi
    smoksi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Cleric be rdy -this one pissing me off

Im using my own sparks - after i asked veno for a spark

Ress pls - when squad is dieing and im trying to heal

HEAL! - when a 100+ melee jumps into group of mobs and dont aoe,come on ...you are 100+ and still dont know heals draw aggro ?! b:beatup
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    on my then-101 cleric (R8+6) - not long ago was doing BH delta (RB?) at spawn and we killed first couple waves in under 30 seconds with no barb in squad, bm, 2 clerics, wiz (i think, but not sure now), archer, and dont remember the other (sorry).

BM to me: keep BB up all the time
    me: why? mobs dead fast (2 min between waves if any dont know that) and not wasting my charm or pots; have chi skill on genie; i know when to keep BB up
    BM leaves squad in a fit

we moved to eye and the other cleric tanked all the way through stage 3 with the 5 of us left in squad
    (thanks, alyk - you still rock)

was an amazing delta run and i still wonder what that BM was thinking -- trust me to know my job till you actually see me failing at it, please.
  • Eucleia - Dreamweaver
    Eucleia - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    smoksi wrote: »
    Cleric be rdy -this one pissing me off
    Alot of clerics don't give any indication that they are ready b:surrender
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "Pure magic veno is better" , my reply "No they suck."
    "Just kill the boss" (astral walker in TT2-3), *later on all the adds appeared, cleric dies and I jumped down and watch everyone else get wiped, a 90+ cleric, 100/101 sins, a 90+ barb and a 100+ archer* and this happened just now, got the share anyway.
    "You're too rich" You call someone who spends 30 mil in a minute rich? >_>
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "Sae, what's your APS" I make it apparant I am a non-aps BM with the fact that I like to be different, but they assume I do have aps...

"Why don't you have APS? It's way better" Nope, just different. I can drop harder AoE damage...I'm a beast in delta

"Where are your claws?" If I WAS APS, I'd use fists.

"I need a real BM that uses fists" BM...BladeMaster...Blade...Riiiiight

"No matter how many chi pots and what genie you have, you can't HF every 30 seconds like APS can' Derp...So I let out an HF every 30 seconds. Boom.

"We need 2 sins for this FC" Said a sin in an FC90+ on my barb. The cleric agreed, as did the BM.

"If you used fists on that seeker she'd be dead." Right...Fists on an HA class when I have a +10 GoF axe...Makes sense to use fists, right? (This was a squad I was in while some people were watching me PK...)

"Saethos is pro" No, I'm just a different BM with an odd build and a non-APSer <_<

"You can pull FC?" They say to the 13k hp axe BM...Nope, no I can't
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    My favorite story is from when I needed Delta 4 for Chrono.

It was a good Delta BH day so I decided to start a random squad on my own since no one would let me in a squad they were forming. (Even though they had been asking for a seeker for a full Delta for 30 minutes, I still get turned down when they find out I was only 90.)

So I finally grab some teles and WC for a Stage 4 run.
    As usual I get a bunch of ppl with BH, they say they'll stay through stage 4, and ask if spawn if ok. I've done spawn a few times, and I agree that it's fine. We finish putting the squad together...

Then they ask when I'm going to switch to my main.
    And I tell them that I'm not, I need stage 4 on this toon, can we get moving already.
    They laugh at me, but say "ok" and off we go.

Stage 3 hits, the three mobs pop up behind the cleric, which I repeatedly warned them about, but they weren't listening.
    Chaos ensues.
    After a few deaths, they decide that it's time to go back to the beginning and set up there.

They then realize that I'm not with them, so they ask, "where the hell are you? Just Go to Town and end up at the beginning, we're reforming here."

My reply was, "I'm running back with all the mobs you guys died and left me here with."b:chuckle

Out of the entire squad of 101's the only one with more hp, (and maybe more defense), was the barb, and even then it was only by about 3k.

So I just drug the mobs back, set up Vortex again, and laughed my *** off.

On a not-so-funny note, I'm practically dying from the three Fungal beasts stacked poison on me in 79 at the end, the cleric finally catches up, I ask him to purify because it's ticking my charm the stack is so bad, and he puts up BB. >.< I ended up eating some White Tea so I could trip-spark and purify myself.

Or the Veno that say's "what's that?" when you ask for a spark. (Given, at 101 I also had to show her where Dismal Shade was, stupid hyper noobs.) At least she had a pet and appeared to know how to use it.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Anytime a cleric pms me BEGGING for me to do all the healing because "my BB sucks"

No, your gear sucks. Being lv100 and having under 4k HP and unrefined TT80 gear sucks. Waiting until after the timer for BH metal is up, and people are already getting killed because you're an idiot, to even bring it up before hand sucks. Almost as much as when I tell the leader and they agree, but don't try to find a replacement.

Sure lets drag along a squad member that contributes NOTHING to the BH, and make another one do all their work for them.

Its great fun when 1 person in the squad is NOT attacking anything, and another person is spam healing everyone instead of dding. Especially when the fight has a bit of a time constraint.

Seriously I'm done with BH metal after that. Everyone these days wants you to stay and kill Vile then immediately kicks everyone for the drop. Of which I couldn't care less about tbh.

Combined with the stupid wait time and petty mirage cost, there is an awful lot of trouble to go through for what usually amounts to more chips. Everytime I get chips, especially after a bad run I die a little inside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "the hex ahead rider won't die"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Troll_demon - Harshlands
    Troll_demon - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    "where is your gear?" i am red named duh... =.=