FC Glitch Update

Comments

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sometimes I wonder why people even respond, when they know it's just a matter of time before I give my whitty retort back. As long as I can find free time, we can do this for eons. I mean, clearly you don't agree with me. Clearly I don't agree with you. You degraded yourself to personally attack someone. I have not, and still keep my integrity.

You really are a narcissist aren't you? b:chuckle
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Qq moar
    and if you think pvp on harshlands is bad try heavens tear
    What you basically just said was: "PvP on a PvP server isn't NEARLY as bad a PvP on a PvE server!"

....Dafaq? Really?

Allow me to culture you in Harshlands history.

This is Catalyst.
    The pretty gray splotch, not the pathetic green excuse for our "second most powerful faction."
    (And in case you're wondering, NO, they didn't loose any of those stacked wars, and most of them were 100+ Nirvana or higher factions, just to prove a point.)

This particular group of people has been shafting Harshlands in PvP and TW for the past THREE YEARS. Every time the map resets, or every time we think the faction finally disbanded, surprise---they're back under a new name---with the same people who facerolled us last time.

Now, instead of working together and fixing the issue, our two strongest, oldest factions (Crimson and Kylin) decide to bicker, moan, groan, and fight one another, rather than tackle the issue together, leaving their allies (Mayhem, for the most part,) to try and clean up the mess themselves, with little to no success.

Which, all boils down to how our self-proclaimed TW commenter Assassinsin101 puts it:

Round 1
    Round 2

This was the map a few weeks ago:
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-04-1515-08-10.jpg
    That ugly splotch of color is called Demacia. They're a faction made ENTIRELY of Catalyst alts.

Here's some of their (non-officer) member's gear:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-05-0618-11-56.jpg
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-05-0918-13-55.jpg
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-05-1301-23-30.jpg
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-05-0916-58-25.jpg
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/2012-05-0917-01-24.jpg

And remember that these are alts.

They stalk Morai, GBQ, outside Events, and even around FCC, basically kicking the living hell out of anything that's whitenamed. The only way you beat them is by wielding the sacred golden credit card, or ganking the ***** out of them---the second option causing them to QQ like crazy.

They then, after loosing TW once, have the sheer audacity to whine, ****, and complain in forums how they're constantly being stacked, when before they would gloat like crazy when they rolled a 100+ Nirvana faction in less than ten minutes.
    When they didn't get TW's, they b!tched. When they get stacked, they **** some more, and then (THANK GOD) they rage quit to go play PW Vendetta, D3, LoL, or any other MMO that's run better than this.

But we all know they'll be back when they get bored of that, so the era of TW's that last more than 30 minutes will be short lived.

So...no, Heaven's Tear doesn't have it as bad as Harshlands....Sorry.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    You really are a narcissist aren't you? b:chuckle

Actually, yes. I would consider myself to be very egotistical and somewhat self-centered. I've been told in the past by close friends that I'm very narcissistic, so I would assume so.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just because I don't play the game seriously anymore, and have quit - doesn't make my points any less valid. What happens if I said, oh hey - I play the game 20 hours a day... Does that make my points more valid? I mean, really. I've played the game 3 1/2 years, and since a month after beta. I have end-game gear +10 2nd stage Nirvana that I farmed, and two level 100s before hypers even came out. I have barely cash shopped anything besides some fash. I'm not even remotely bragging (oh God, I see the "oh look, he's bragging" posts already coming). I'm simply stating I'm not new. I have a right to this open message board. I have a right to post on the open message board of the game I quit. Why do I do it? It passes time, when I'm bored or on break at work. I do it, because I like message boards. I do it to see people I knew. The reasoning behind it doesn't matter. The fact is, I have a right to post negative or whatever I want on these forums, as long as they abide by the ToS. Last time I heard, "QQ"ing about the goon glitch, lack of support for the game, etc was very in-line with this message board's ToS.

I never said it makes them less valid. They are just chalked full of excessive and unneeded hate. The amount of time you play doesn't matter as long you still ACTIVELY play it. Don't take what I said out of context. Big whoop about how long you've played I've been here since beta. So what? I can brag about my super awesome gear and how I leveled to 100 before hypers came out too. Yes you do have a right to use an open message board, however it shouldn't be allowed for you to give open and direct criticism on how something should be run when you don't even participate in it anymore. There are over a million message boards you can post on all over the internet. No reason to come on this particular one to call attention to yourself through all of your whining. Yes I've decided it is no longer a complaint but a whine at this point since you got your answer yet you still wont let it go. If you want to talk to "friends" that's what social media is for. There's msn / facebook / skype / phone / texting / etc you dont have to come on a message board to whine and use "see people I know" as your excuse for it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    *sigh* attention seeker has just poped up, everbody put all your attention to me only!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    I never said it makes them less valid. They are just chalked full of excessive and unneeded hate. The amount of time you play doesn't matter as long you still ACTIVELY play it. Don't take what I said out of context. Big whoop about how long you've played I've been here since beta. So what? I can brag about my super awesome gear and how I leveled to 100 before hypers came out too. Yes you do have a right to use an open message board, however it shouldn't be allowed for you to give open and direct criticism on how something should be run when you don't even participate in it anymore. There are over a million message boards you can post on all over the internet. No reason to come on this particular one to call attention to yourself through all of your whining. Yes I've decided it is no longer a complaint but a whine at this point since you got your answer yet you still wont let it go. If you want to talk to "friends" that's what social media is for. There's msn / facebook / skype / phone / texting / etc you dont have to come on a message board to whine and use "see people I know" as your excuse for it.

I'm still sticking with everyone I stated. I believe that I should have just a right to post as you, and everyone else on these forums. I may not play the game anymore, but I still know what is happening in-game and out. I also have social media, I just don't feel the need to gloat that I do use Facebook/MSN/Skype. I'm not whining or craving attention. I'm merely making forum posts on a message board for a game I played 3 1/2 years. I don't see anything wrong with my posts. Sure, they can be filled with distaste about the company behind the game, or what have you - but they are completely valid points. They might not be valid to you, or anyone else for that matter.

I'm firm with this stance.

*sigh* attention seeker has just poped up, everbody put all your attention to me only!

Put your cards down, and lets duel!

Electrified
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I like Pickles b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just because I don't play the game seriously anymore, and have quit - doesn't make my points any less valid. What happens if I said, oh hey - I play the game 20 hours a day... Does that make my points more valid? I mean, really. I've played the game 3 1/2 years, and since a month after beta. I have end-game gear +10 2nd stage Nirvana that I farmed, and two level 100s before hypers even came out. I have barely cash shopped anything besides some fash. I'm not even remotely bragging (oh God, I see the "oh look, he's bragging" posts already coming). I'm simply stating I'm not new. I have a right to this open message board. I have a right to post on the open message board of the game I quit. Why do I do it? It passes time, when I'm bored or on break at work. I do it, because I like message boards. I do it to see people I knew. The reasoning behind it doesn't matter. The fact is, I have a right to post negative or whatever I want on these forums, as long as they abide by the ToS. Last time I heard, "QQ"ing about the goon glitch, lack of support for the game, etc was very in-line with this message board's ToS.

Actually the fact that you didn't respond to the content of Jen's post and simply decided to talk about how you have the right to post means you don't have a point at all.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited June 2012
    Actually the fact that you didn't respond to the content of Jen's post and simply decided to talk about how you have the right to post means you don't have a point at all.

Odd, I'm pretty sure I covered most of what they posted the last two times. Well, no worries.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm still sticking with everyone I stated. I believe that I should have just a right to post as you, and everyone else on these forums. I may not play the game anymore, but I still know what is happening in-game and out. I also have social media, I just don't feel the need to gloat that I do use Facebook/MSN/Skype. I'm not whining or craving attention. I'm merely making forum posts on a message board for a game I played 3 1/2 years. I don't see anything wrong with my posts. Sure, they can be filled with distaste about the company behind the game, or what have you - but they are completely valid points. They might not be valid to you, or anyone else for that matter.

I'm firm with this stance.

Put your cards down, and lets duel!

Electrified

Spending your energy on something you do not bother with does seem a little foolish.
    edited June 2012
    Spending your energy on something you do not bother with does seem a little foolish.

That's quite alright. If I find personal reasoning behind it, I don't see why I would stop. Just because I don't play the game, doesn't make me any less valid.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Odd, I'm pretty sure I covered most of what they posted the last two times. Well, no worries.

Jen's post was this:
    What part of PWE is just a distributing company don't people understand. The reason it took so long was because it doesn't affect the Chinese version AT ALL. That is where the Devs who make the PATCHES work. They saw it as a low priority at the time and put it at the bottom of their "to-do" list as they had more important issues to deal with(still have to deal with) including the vast amount of veno bots in their servers. (Which is why the Sin Morai skill Spoils of War and Shadow Sight were made) To steal the DQ stacks from the bots. and try to help reduce the botting. And by the time they realized that the goon glitch was being blown out of proportion with the vast amount of players hitting 105 and others making money leveling others to 105 they quickly made a "fix" to send the PWE staff that (In their minds) was the easiest solution to the problem.

The program they have to monitor EXP gain for players (to watch out for botting / excessively high gain) is so inaccurate and unable to pick out individual sources of exp they couldn't permanently ban the players because of the few "innocent" who may have been caught in it too. (Example lets say you had 50 BH EXP orbs saved up on for one of your alts who just hit 70. That's 33mil exp gained in less then a few minutes.) That would be picked up by the program and you would've been banned for it. Now is that fair to them? No not even.

Now for the people sating their precious "whatever the hell game they play now" is so amazing that they get updates all the time. That's because they play the ORIGINAL GAME that the Devs / GMs can immediately take action on. Where as our version is slightly different then the Chinese version as well as language/communication/etc makes things take longer. It's like renting a apartment or house. If the owner lives close they can fix it rather quickly. Where as if they live in another state it may take more time for them to look at it and get it fixed. People are too narrow minded. Now yes it is not fair for the people who did goon glitch to 105 with no real punishment.

The PWE staffing couldn't exactly do more, however I think they could've done more on the PR end of it. That being said. If you're going to quit or already quit. GO AWAY. Stop coming back to bring negative feed back on something you DON'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN ANYMORE and bragging about your new fanboy game that's a million times better.

TL;DR format. There is none if you won't read it then continue living in ignorance.

Your response was that you could post if you want to. Of course, no one is forced to directly respond to each other's arguments, but that would make one's post more compelling if not valid.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    edited June 2012
    Jen's post was this:

I'm well aware of the post, and have read it. Your point? I have a witty retort to the post previously, then responded to the new post today.
    edited June 2012
    I'm still sticking with everyone I stated. I believe that I should have just a right to post as you, and everyone else on these forums. I may not play the game anymore, but I still know what is happening in-game and out. I also have social media, I just don't feel the need to gloat that I do use Facebook/MSN/Skype. I'm not whining or craving attention. I'm merely making forum posts on a message board for a game I played 3 1/2 years. I don't see anything wrong with my posts. Sure, they can be filled with distaste about the company behind the game, or what have you - but they are completely valid points. They might not be valid to you, or anyone else for that matter
    Again yes you have a right to post, as I have said before. Where did i say gloat about using social media? I'm saying use that to talk to your friends not a message board as that is not the place for it. You're merely making the same +1 posts about the same stupid issue that PWE had no DIRECT control over and considering all the factors in was handled poorly. It's done. Stop complaining about something that has no life or point anymore and pick a valid topic to complain about, otherwise it is just whining and seeking attention.
    I'm well aware of the post, and have read it. Your point? I have a witty retort to the post previously, then responded to the new post today.

You didn't exactly respond to my post. You picked the small inconsequential parts of my post and completely ignored the meat and potatoes of it.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    That's quite alright. If I find personal reasoning behind it, I don't see why I would stop. Just because I don't play the game, doesn't make me any less valid.

Except, it does. Just like as someone who doesn't live in Norway and has no stakes in Norway, my opinion on Norwegian politics matters less than someone who actually lives there. Also, since I do not work for general electric my opinion on the office management doesn't matter as much either. You do not play the game, so how it is managed no longer has anything to do with you. I mean what would happen if you stopped bumping some of these threads? They would die. So it must not be that important to the playerbase. Take the ini edit thread for example, that one has lived on just fine for months with little help from you. This thread lived until the issue was done with, when you weren't here nobody let it go. Because it was important to them. As long as the majority of the player base is happy or if unhappy can live with the change, it doesn't really matter whether or not you like it. You're not the one paying for the service. They are and that makes their opinion on how they would like to see their game be handled much more valid than yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012

My point is that you're just saying your thing over and over again without actually having a discussion. Anyone seen that Family Guy ep where Lois runs for Mayor and just basically answer everything with 9 11? That's what you're doing, talking about your right to post in response to anything and everything people say even when they're not questioning your right to post.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

It does make it less valid if you just are trolling or chewing on bitter grapes...
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    really this post is still active??????b:surrender
    edited June 2012
    really this post is still active??????b:surrender

Sadly yes. The same 3-4 people who are so overly bitter about this issue keep bumping it and whining. And I'm pretty sure PWE has told the mods not to lock this thread because that is exactly what the whiners want. So they can whine more about it being "stuck under the rug like the SP issue" QQQQQQQQQ.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I still like Pickles b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sadly yes. The same 3-4 people who are so overly bitter about this issue keep bumping it and whining. And I'm pretty sure PWE has told the mods not to lock this thread because that is exactly what the whiners want. So they can whine more about it being "stuck under the rug like the SP issue" QQQQQQQQQ.

yea that sounds like pwi these days
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Gotta agree with Jen here. I bet they're isolating the idiocy and whining by just leaving it open. Give them a place to rant and feel pro, and they won't go anywhere else. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    More like too sad to admit their failures and are too afraid to lock the threads and are afraid of us.b:bye

Trem is so right we should be allow to complain all we want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2012

PrEtTy COLOURZzzzz

ROFLMAO!!!!!b:laugh(b:pleased)b:laugh

Who's overly bitter?!
    b:chuckle

I've said it more then once latley, on my most recent posts....

My sole intent now, is to keep this Thread OpEn (with the ^v^ Occasional Bump!)

So that others can still Post on this thread freely.. (Either side {QQ'r! Or counter QQ'ing'QQqq'qq'r!!}) without it being Depthed and lost.. (and I mean anyone) so they can all continue too update their 'Opinions on the Subject'

"I have No Axe Left to grind anymore on the {DEVs & ADMINs}" they've already showed they got neither the slightest 'Clue' nor the 'Care' or even the slightest 'Intent' or 'Inclination' to enforce their {ToS} Against all the (Massed Multi-Violation) FC Fail Babies! LoLZzZ!!!! "Especially when they Handed out those PaThEtIc HaLf-A***d 1 week punishments, on just single characters on the Violators Accounts (rather then Suspending the actual Entire Acccounts? LoLOLoL!!!! "Teaches Us to have ever taken them SeRiOuSlY!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!! ^o^'!!!!!! HEHEHEHeeheheheeee

And then reversing even that! By canceling even all those pathetic suspensions........" Theres No way to make a DENT! too ~Mount Everest~ With a Pebble!!?v?!! EnD oF sToRy!.........

I accepted that nothings gonna come of it, Quite Awhile Ago....

So I don't expect them to fix what they already screwed up with they're 'Drunken & TOTALLY SlOsHeD & QuEsEEe!!? Chainsaw Artist on CrAcK! Therapy AtTeMpTs'.... LOLOLOLOLzzzzz

But I also accepted the fact that this thread needs to live! As if nothing else but 'Testament' to this entire 'FailBaby Stew!' Situation (If not for any other reason then to be {CoMiC ReLiEf!} for the entire Furball! of a Pathetic Half A***d Subject.)

I just wanna keep this open for all the others who wanna post here while I watch the ('^v^)~Clouds Go By~(^v^') and see what sorta shapes they take "As more people get the chance to still use this thread (Freely), to say what they still have the right to say on this thread" since it won't be an easy Mark too be Locked as a Necro.......

I can't Help It!? If 'Some People' Still! Get All {HoT & BoThErEd!} as they (Tantrum AbOuT!!) As they still see this thread still Up & Running and {Alive & Kicking!!} !!!b:dirty
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Wow. What a mess of gibberish.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    >b:spit
    Too much color...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • /ork - Harshlands54
    /ork - Harshlands54 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Gotta agree with Jen here. I bet they're isolating the idiocy and whining by just leaving it open. Give them a place to rant and feel pro, and they won't go anywhere else. b:chuckle

Wrong, all the pros (like me) have said **** this company, **** this game, and **** the lousy player-base... Anyone who has HALF a BRAIN has moved on to greener pastures !!!
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ^

/5chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • /ork - Harshlands54
    /ork - Harshlands54 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This thread is just a reminder to ALL. I would like to think this threads main purpose is to drive away new players when they see how crappy this company is, how crappy the playerbase is (that some *******s will actually stick up for these PATHETIC cheaters)! Hopefully they can take this thread as a *WARNING* to RUN THE OTHER WAY AND NOT LOOK BACK!

edit/ADD:

"so why you still on the forums man you must still love PW" OMG I love that question/statement! Ok I will admit I am bored as **** right now. However, I will only be bored until GUILD WARS 2 comes out :D

Honestly, I think Guild Wars II is gonna STOMP many games including ALL games made/published by PW/PWE !
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Anyone who has HALF a BRAIN has moved on to greener pastures !!!

I'm guessing they come back here to find the other half - the one that would tell them to enjoy their newer game instead of worrying about one they do not care for anymore~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
This discussion has been closed.