MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    still cold as hell where i live b:angry
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    well regi is pussing out yet again, and the map will now be swis cheese or the chase between regi and vindi leaving leg control of the south half of the map till further notice and all the smaller factions fighting for very scattered and walled off scraps

remember who gave u milk when u were a baby b:surrender i dont even...
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Thats not really fair to say, don't think most of us were getting any 'milk' of anyone.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • bearishidonteven
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thats not really fair to say, don't think most of us were getting any 'milk' of anyone.

should still never forget who dug the well where u drank ur water from b:cry what is this.....
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

yeah then i grew up and saw an addict headed for bottom and from the looks of things i was right
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    should still never forget who dug the well where u drank ur water from b:cry what is this.....

that well dried up a long time ago bearish, it doesn't even resemble what it once was
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Drinking milk from moobs, disgusting.
  • bearishidonteven
    edited March 2012
    Options
    that well dried up a long time ago bearish, it doesn't even resemble what it once was

money<3, time flies, people change, everything is new, memory stay the same b:shocked i dont even....

ps: wheres my hispy<3
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    Options
    money<3, time flies, people change, everything is new, memory stay the same b:shocked i dont even....

ps: wheres my hispy<3

hands off my hispy bearbear <3
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    word on the street, regi is now lead by someone other than thedan
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options

cause dan only goes for manipulative gold diggers and the amount of times regi bank has been robed is more than enough proof of that
  • Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    cause dan only goes for manipulative gold diggers and the amount of times regi bank has been robed is more than enough proof of that

like that solar_knight whos in vindi now? :P

ooh thx for suggesting ive robbed the bank hahaha! b:thanks just joined 4 days ago?

aah another rumour to be added to the many thats going around, me leading regi, me making pinnacle leave, & now robbing the bank hahhaa. oh **** i forgot golddigging too! b:bye

anyways, weather is **** here! QQ raining all over.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:embarrass

My meme was sarcasm and an inside joke. I don't think Engeli is at all controlling TheDan. Nor do I think he stole the bank to give to his girlfriends, most of whom had amazing gear before they ever even started talking to Dan.

I think certain people who didn't get what they want are starting malicious rumors. Engeli was one of LG's most valuable officers/members for over a year and if something is going wrong in Regi right now, I'm certain she is not the root of the problem. As for the bank being stolen, Engeli wasn't even talking to Dan back then, much less with him soooooo.......

This is from an outsider's perspective, but Regi, pull yourselves together mang.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElectraMoon - Sanctuary
    ElectraMoon - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    like that solar_knight whos in vindi now? :P

*doesnt understand how someone with not-so-great gear could have robbed somewhere*
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    *doesnt understand how someone with not-so-great gear could have robbed somewhere*

He has r9 now, apparently (correct me if i'm wrong). If that's not-so-great then my gear is tragedy :<

Not saying it was him or not because honestly I don't know. But I will say gear isn't an indicator of wealth. WarrenWolfy spent years not upgrading his gear while amassing massive amounts of coin, as well. *shrug*

Personally, I have my doubts to the whole situation. Something doesn't match up for me, shrug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    He has r9 now, apparently.

so does 75% of the server, i didn't realize faction bank robbing was so widespread b:sad
    Personally, I have my doubts to the whole situation. Something doesn't match up for me, shrug.

a lot of people have their doubts about the situation, because it doesn't match up for them either, seems more like a convenient scapegoat personally
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:sad

LG don't have a "Faction Bank", I feel so left out guiz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Was that supposed to be an April Fool's Joke? I wasn't aware rumors equated proof. I also wasn't aware Solar_Knight/Lunati was my girlfriend gold digger. I didn't even know geli when the incident happened. This is some epic proof considering we have screenshots of Solar's cat shop on the same account as his wizard with all our banks mats on it. Tell me again how that has anything to do with me or anyone I've been with? I recall being single each time it happened. b:shocked
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Was that supposed to be an April Fool's Joke? I wasn't aware rumors equated proof. I also wasn't aware Solar_Knight/Lunati was my girlfriend gold digger. I didn't even know geli when the incident happened. This is some epic proof considering we have screenshots of Solar's cat shop on the same account as his wizard with all our banks mats on it. Tell me again how that has anything to do with me or anyone I've been with? I recall being single each time it happened. b:shocked

we have gotten off point, and that point is your turning tail from vindi to pick a fight with Leg for no real reason. Which will turn the southern half of the map into Swiss cheese when vindi chases you down. All the while you, from what i have been told, have not been playing your BM for the last few TWs b:shutup
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    you're turning tail from vindi to pick a fight with Leg for no real reason.

uh...?? factions decide their own, b/w the two LG would have better odds
    All the while you, have not been playing your BM for the last few TWs b:shutup

want a medal? MoG!! from the uninformed bystanders pov the weather is nice outside, and even if its not, it is nice to go outside b:thanks
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    we have gotten off point, and that point is your turning tail from vindi to pick a fight with Leg for no real reason.

Yup, we are turning tail from Vindi like the rest of the server, your faction included ijs.

Leg's the only faction we've ever had a 3 hour TW with in the past year - year and a half. Who do you think will provide better TWs when the rest of the server is sitting back and watching instead of tripling with us? Seems like a double standard to expect us to fight Vindi alone when no one else is making an effort to fight back.
    All the while you, from what i have been told, have not been playing your BM for the last few TWs b:shutup

Yeah; they're right. I guess they just forgot to mention I was on my barb.
    uh...?? factions decide their own, b/w the two LG would have better odds

Yeah, they usually beat us, but we have longer TWs than any other faction so it's fun to try being there is at least a chance. xD
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ladies, ladies lets calm down and stop making ourselves look like ***** (myself included now T^T)

everyone has they thought about every one else, hell im sure ppl think im a money grubing yelly lady, who is married and having a child of a drunk pervert out for little girls. but hey wtf do i care? i work i take care of my grandma and i play my game >:D

chillax and enjoy whats left eh?

i actually havent even seen the map in over a month now, seems like quite a few factions have good holding out spots, are the small ones even fighting each other still? vindi just chasing down regi, or going to get the last what 2? cities then try to wipe them out, then again vindi isnt in it for the coin eh?
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    so does 75% of the server, i didn't realize faction bank robbing was so widespread b:sad

Yet ofc im in the 25% that isn't, just my luck! :D
    Leg's the only faction we've ever had a 3 hour TW with in the past year - year and a half. Who do you think will provide better TWs when the rest of the server is sitting back and watching instead of tripling with us?

Not that it really matters or i wanna get involved in this **** but when double standards were mentioned already and in a more or less direct way it involves me too; this exactly is a problem, when Vindi was gankable everyone enjoyed free lands, I wrote a long post on regi forums some time ago asking if we can tw leg or ene cause ppl including myself were bored of ganking vindi and waking up at 5am for nothing yet it was mandatory in the fac rules to attend xy ammount of tws per month. At that time, Vindi fights were 30ish minutes on average, 5-10 minutes longer or shoeter, regi member pool was healthy with 20 reserves for each tw and still selection of new members was (most of the time) quality over quantity and we could match leg or at least practice and have some fun; I was asking for fighting leg firstly because tw is crazy fun and tws vs leg would be way more fun than vindi no shows and 2nd ppl were getting rusty and forgot how to even tw but nobody exactly cared because Vindi was gankable and brought free territories plus free money. It got to a point where I start linking charm from my inventory and lying to squad leader cause i did not even wanna equip it anymore for a no show which felt like its not even a tw fac anymore. But then when Vindi could actually defend on a few fronts fun suddently started to matter?

Quite frankly i could not care less what regi does, or what leg does, or what vindi does, who is after who or who attacks or not attacks who, but above said looks like a double standard to me, so everybody lets not talk about double standards.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yet ofc im in the 25% that isn't, just my luck! :D

Not that it really matters or i wanna get involved in this **** but when double standards were mentioned already and in a more or less direct way it involves me too; this exactly is a problem, when Vindi was gankable everyone enjoyed free lands, I wrote a long post on regi forums some time ago asking if we can tw leg or ene cause ppl including myself were bored of ganking vindi and waking up at 5am for nothing yet it was mandatory in the fac rules to attend xy ammount of tws per month. At that time, Vindi fights were 30ish minutes on average, 5-10 minutes longer or shoeter, regi member pool was healthy with 20 reserves for each tw and still selection of new members was (most of the time) quality over quantity and we could match leg or at least practice and have some fun; I was asking for fighting leg firstly because tw is crazy fun and tws vs leg would be way more fun than vindi no shows and 2nd ppl were getting rusty and forgot how to even tw but nobody exactly cared because Vindi was gankable and brought free territories plus free money. It got to a point where I start linking charm from my inventory and lying to squad leader cause i did not even wanna equip it anymore for a no show which felt like its not even a tw fac anymore. But then when Vindi could actually defend on a few fronts fun suddently started to matter?

Quite frankly i could not care less what regi does, or what leg does, or what vindi does, who is after who or who attacks or not attacks who, but above said looks like a double standard to me, so everybody lets not talk about double standards.

b:avoid I kind of enjoyed watching Vindi get ganked off the map.

I also enjoyed rooting for friends in Leg/Regi/Enely when there were multi-hour long TW's. Now it's just a 5 minute roll or w/e. Lower level faction TW's are actually more fun. 2 hour 45 minute attack or 2 hour defense against a similar geared and sized faction is more fun.

I do believe that R9 and easy refines have pretty much ended the fun in TW.

Now it's all angst and QQ.

DoSz_Bow ranting on WC was pretty much the case-in-point of this. Sore winner, sore loser. Was complaining of something happening to them that they did to everyone else when they won. If you're gonna be a ***** in TW to the other faction, especially after you win, then you should not be shocked, surprised, nor should you be nearly that butt-hurt if it happens back to you when revenge gets dished out.

The problem with TW is that there's nothing we can do, as players, to fix it or make it fun again. People have spent time, effort, and money to get gear and skill to be good at what they do. To ask them to hand it back is stupid. Only the Devs can fix the fundamental flaws in the gameplay of TW. We, the players, can make people like DoSz go to another server, like RT, because spawnzone killing after you win isn't exactly fun, and I know he did it to myself in a TW a while ago, and I've heard from some others that End did it to Baby_LG after last week's TW. Kick him out of End if he doesn't shape up. >_> Though, it was amusing as hell watching him rant on WC.

Do it again next weekend, Leg. :O
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • bearishidonteven
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lower level faction TW's are actually more fun. 2 hour 45 minute attack or 2 hour defense against a similar geared and sized faction is more fun.

zzZzzZZZzzzZzz u guys win by outnumbering us i dont even b:cry
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    DoSz_Bow ranting on WC was pretty much the case-in-point of this. Sore winner, sore loser. Was complaining of something happening to them that they did to everyone else when they won. If you're gonna be a ***** in TW to the other faction, especially after you win, then you should not be shocked, surprised, nor should you be nearly that butt-hurt if it happens back to you when revenge gets dished out.

The problem with TW is that there's nothing we can do, as players, to fix it or make it fun again. People have spent time, effort, and money to get gear and skill to be good at what they do. To ask them to hand it back is stupid. Only the Devs can fix the fundamental flaws in the gameplay of TW. We, the players, can make people like DoSz go to another server, like RT, because spawnzone killing after you win isn't exactly fun, and I know he did it to myself in a TW a while ago, and I've heard from some others that End did it to Baby_LG after last week's TW. Kick him out of End if he doesn't shape up. >_> Though, it was amusing as hell watching him rant on WC.

Do it again next weekend, Leg. :O

What is this about o.O
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    In general, spawn killing during a TW fight is a fine strategy. It is after the TW is over that spawn killing can be seen as a bad thing. Often the better faction will call to their members to back off and get out of enemy base. However, at times some people won't listen (want more pk kills) or didn't hear the command so they stayed back to spawn kill. The factions like Regi, LG, and Vindi will often just let their members go all out after TW is over and they are rather used to doing that. Back when Nef was the dominant TW power, it was often the strategy to completely crush and traumatize and discourage other factions by spawn killing them. You can have 20 factions TWing on the map and after about 1-2 months of such tactics only 4 Faction will remain TWing. That's why right now, no one is attacking LG, Regi, or Vindi outside of the big 3. After all it's no fun, we get rolled, and they spam spawn kill for their counts anyway.

As for Endeavour, our policy has been to pull out after TW is over. If one or two member stayed back to spawn kill then of course that's something we need to take care of. However, because of this policy, Endeavour has enjoyed some really awesome TW vs other factions. When we get tripled or doubled by smaller factions, we will often reduce our attendance to 20-30 ppl for that TW so we would balance them out. No more were allowed to enter the TW instance without approval. As a result, TW for the months since Endeavour's founding has been ultra fun often lasting into hours of TW epicness. If we lose because of 20-30 ppl then so be it. By doing this, other smaller factions have enjoyed fighting us and have been growing quite well. Nowadays we can't afford to split into smaller groups because we face 50-70 ppl in TW which is hella fun too!

As for BabyLG's claim that we supposedly spawn kill, I blame Ruvil for that. He was the only one staying behind and killing some people in babyLG (I didn't see it, but this is what babyLG tells me). Bad Ruvi, you be making people rage. D=
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Oh, spawn killing.

Everyone needs to get over that >.>