• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Ah I gotcha I gotcha
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    And what about us, horny adult boys?

Love making is an art that takes years of practice to master to a point where you will wish for anything else but guys to be gone forever b:laugh

ooooo b:chuckle Svaa b:dirty horny adult boy yummy b:heart
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9vYuFaS-1k

Dont make Shea Weber beard ANGRY
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Boots <3

And I work tonight as well, have a great time slaughtering and **** each other everyone b:kiss
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • thermonuklear
    thermonuklear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Are Legendary and Regicide (Sanctuary) so great that they conspire together to alter the outcome of others TW by no-showing eachother til their battles are over against smaller guilds? Its neither in the spirit of fair play nor fun. I have lost any respect for their leaders or factions. Have a nice day.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    I have lost any respect for their leaders or factions.

Just now? b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • thermonuklear
    edited April 2012
    yes, if you cant field multiple tw teams and need to conspire to win, i have no respect for that. Holding multiple lands requires fielding multiple TW teams. Conspiracy is cheating.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Nice fights Ende b:victory
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    A lot of factions ask one or the other in a double to wait now.... Reason?

Because nobody wants a short roll TW.

Kakumau had all of the ability to roll our Alt Faction tonight but that good old right lane LG push got them. Nobody to blame but yourselves. Come back next week and roll em. Not that hard.

As for Pinnacle... You got rolled by BabyLG... and you expected Regi to go well? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    I don't really see anyone from Pinnacle complaining lol

I was not even online today, just sayin' my respect vanished AGES ago and it has nothing to do with tw b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    I dunno which faction whatshisface anon is in so I addressed both. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    I dunno which faction whatshisface anon is in so I addressed both. b:cute

As far as I remember everone from Pinnacle will tell you, *** you because I don't like you in your face from their account, no fake smiles so Im guessing this dude is not a Pinny, but then again, I may be wrong and i apologise if i am b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • thermonuklear
    edited April 2012
    Did your factions conspire to alter TW outcomes? admittedly yes. Admittedly underhanded and unfair. And you hold your head up? Really? Multiple lands requires multiple TW teams, if you cant field multiple TW teams you dont deserve to hold multiple lands. Thats how TW works. Dont boast over your victory when its so shallow.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    How is that conspiring? We wanted Regi full strength and LG wanted LG full strength so our fight wouldn't be a crappy roll. Sure, it made your TW ****ty and short, but it's by no means illegal or "fixing" a fight. If Pinnacle can't win a 1v1 against Regi, so be it. Double attacking is a legit tactic, but it doesn't garuntee a TW (noshows) or a winnable TW (double defense).

LG expected Kaku to roll BabyLG, so we showed to them full force for their benefit. It was Kaku's error that lead to that not being so. IDK about Pinnacle TW, but assuming Regi had double defended, sending maybe 20-30 people to you, and still rolled you, what then?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have Lord of the Rings to watch cuz my net is too laggy to do anything. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    idk, i just like to roll regi women

as I said i did not even do tws tonight or was online or even know whats going on so, its really stupid to talk to me about taking it I am the representative of pinnacle lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    b:beatup

Svaaaarog I'm talking to the angry anon who is yet unidentified.

Back to hobbits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    use an indentify scroll

anyway, I am censured so gonna sleep too hope you all kids had fun tonight :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    As far as I remember everone from Pinnacle will tell you, *** you because I don't like you in your face from their account, no fake smiles so Im guessing this dude is not a Pinny, but then again, I may be wrong and i apologise if i am b:chuckle

**** you i love u
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    **** you i love u

Bear b:kissb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • thermonuklear
    edited April 2012
    How is that conspiring? We wanted Regi full strength and LG wanted LG full strength so our fight wouldn't be a crappy roll.

Thats exactly what a conspiracy between factions is. Thank you for making my point for me. You cant possibly be that *edited* ;) . If you cant field multiple defenses, might as well cheat to do so. Now, your defending ur **** faction, i understand. Not worth wasting my time over. Funny though :)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Lol how cute, another faceless alt ranting about how big and bad the factions on the map are :3

Care to backup your arguments by posting from your main, dude? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    thats okay regi and leg never wait for vindi in a double attack
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    thats okay regi and leg never wait for vindi in a double attack

I wonder why..lol.. Sorry being catty.. b:surrender I'm really not that kind of person.. I havent had my morning coffee..

Svaa... b:heart Whats that about rolling Regi women... I guess I'll wait my turn b:chuckle
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    psh boots u were hiding so far back! i couldn't say hello, let alone roll around with you ;3

but i did get to punish marty for looking at my bum in tw >:O u naughty boy
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    psh boots u were hiding so far back! i couldn't say hello, let alone roll around with you ;3

but i did get to punish marty for looking at my bum in tw >:O u naughty boy

<---Squishy.. Usually hides behind those big strong BMs or fluffehs... But if you guys want to roll with me b:chuckle i'll come closer... b:laugh
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Thats exactly what a conspiracy between factions is. Thank you for making my point for me. You cant possibly be that *edited* ;) . If you cant field multiple defenses, might as well cheat to do so. Now, your defending ur **** faction, i understand. Not worth wasting my time over. Funny though :)

Eh?

Nothing you've described is conspiracy.

Conspiracy: "is an agreement between two or more persons to break the law at some time in the future"

No law or rule was broken, there is no rule against what was done, sooooooooo nope, not conspiracy good try tho. Extra points given for conviction in stupidity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thermonuklear
    edited April 2012
    Your faction has clearly broken the rules of TW by conspiring together to defraud the prize system. We will let the GMs decide. Not you Kerona. Shout at me as loud as you want it changes nothing. The Leaders of Regi and LG (BabyLG) have conspired together by noshowing eachother and cheat the TW system. If it wasnt a cheat of the system they wouldnt schedule multiple TWs at the same time. Now you are clearly ignorant of the rules and the spirit of fairplay and gamesmanship.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Your faction has clearly broken the rules of TW by conspiring together to defraud the prize system. We will let the GMs decide. Not you Kerona. Shout at me as loud as you want it changes nothing. The Leaders of Regi and LG (BabyLG) have conspired together by noshowing eachother and cheat the TW system. If it wasnt a cheat of the system they wouldnt schedule multiple TWs at the same time. Now you are clearly ignorant of the rules and the spirit of fairplay and gamesmanship.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rules

Where?

Tell me.

If fairplay and gamesmanship were legislated, a lot of things would be different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    whatever man don't be scurr and actually fight us

too bad you can't actually bring 240 people to tw to outnumber us 3 to 1 like in pk D: