• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Legendary vs Regicide
    that kinda reminds me of this quote
    vukodlak14 wrote: »
    dawd.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    that kinda reminds me of this quote

What peoples are speaking in that screenshot? b:question just curious
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I believe that is Pinnacle faction chat, of course just an assumption since the photobucket account belongs to a Pinnacle member. The person who originally posted it is also a Pinnacle member x)
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    In 5 months when was the last time you fought a faction with serious BM's? And I mean an actual TW to, not a no-show or a steam roll.

And how often do you die to archers, or barbs, or sins?

Look, I don't care how great R9 is, one R9 AA 1v1'ing another R9 AA in a TW is inefficient. There are of course exceptions, such as certain wizard skills which deal large amounts of nasty physical damage. But I think that any sensible person can agree that if you're spending 30+ seconds trying to kill one person who is equally geared or better than you 1v1 in a TW, you're doing something wrong (again referring to AA vs. AA). You could be slaughtering HA and LA classes in the time you spend dorking around in that 1v1 time.

Also, there is nothing wrong with constructive criticism. As far as I am aware, the only god on Sanctuary is U_Sasuke. So he's the only one who wouldn't benefit from pointers. We all benefit from the observations of others. I'd think that's the most useful aspect of posting TW videos; to learn how oneself and possibly others can improve their game play. Also, nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. Are we all happy yet? Stop getting emo over criticism -___- It's just a game and a bad one at that. Let's all look forward to May 1st when we can quit together! \o/

How many Arcanes have over 15k hp? Now realize that r9 hit those Arcanes for 3-7k per hit. Spending more than 30 seconds killing an Arcane? xDD It's very quick and easy to overwhelm an AA's HP with sheer damage now. I die just as quickly to Deviris or SolomonWolf critting me for 9k as I do to Eluetherios. Arcanes are simply more important to kill than BMs or most Barbs. Even full R9 Bms usually die to other people before I can target them. Also, we have BM/Cata kill squads, which are effective and I am not one of them. Need I say more? Clerics need to die for obvious reasons, Wizzies/Psy/Mystic left unchecked can kill your entire squad. The real question is why WOULDN'T you hit an Arcane as an Arcane.

I post my Videos for constructive criticism, yes, because I know I'm not very good. But just posting criticism doesn't mean it's going to be accepted as correct or go unchallenged. If I said BMs should never attack AA ever because they take forever to kill them would you accept that? It's simply not true. Your judgement was not of my skill or play style, but a random attack based on an outdated form of targeting that no longer applies. xD And who got Emo? I had a really good laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That cuz clerics be hittin you with physical attacks...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    How long do you spend trying to kill one person here? This is what I'm referring to by inefficiency. Argue it however you like though. I'm not trying to be super critical, I'm just saying that in my opinion your time is better invested pwning someone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO_05iWWj8s&t=4m4s
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    How long do you spend trying to kill one person here? This is what I'm referring to by inefficiency. Argue it however you like though. I'm not trying to be super critical, I'm just saying that in my opinion your time is better invested pwning someone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO_05iWWj8s&t=4m4s

16 seconds total at normal speed. During that time period I switch to targetting the BM that dies before I can cast on them, while watching another BM die before I can cast on it, also Yoshinaka, switch to chiing up skills twice (sageAqua Impact + sageSpirit Blast to gain almost 2 sparks while hitting her), keep her from attacking anything by spam sealing her and stunning her, then finally stun her and her group to set up kill for my wizzy while I'm lagged out along with the three other arcanes she was with, who he killed with Gush (Era so deadly). All while we were on a Tower with almost 0 resistance. I could have stood there lagged out for 2 minutes and nothing would have hurt our cata. And this is the segment you choose to prove your point? Add in that FuChing is full jades and I think we did pretty well. Would you rather we stand around doing nothing at the tower waiting for Barbs and Bms to show up while only arcanes and one archer are attacking? I don't get your point.

@ Qui - Solomon wipes our squad with Tempest, not Razor Feathers >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    8D murdering bm's with quickshot all tw everytime phys atk vs HA and working ftw
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    In 5 months when was the last time you fought a faction with serious BM's? And I mean an actual TW to, not a no-show or a steam roll.

And how often do you die to archers, or barbs, or sins?

Probably did more than you did lol. I haven't miss any Regi tws, including 2 or 3 consecutive 2~3 hours tw vs Ene, so if you don't consider yourself a serious bm or your fac as a serious tw fac then no, I probably did not do any serious tw^^

LOL It is not Pinnacle fac chat but is a Pinnacle member :P
    Was directed at Svaarog.

Not any members of LG :o

Well sure, either way I left Regi only couple of months ago, 3 at max; fought Regi vs Leg TWs just on the other side of the field.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ladies...LADIES! Stop arguing and listen to super important Qui.

To Son:
    She does focus on other targets when they are present, but when there are really few other targets available, she hit other robes. There's nothing wrong with that. I watched that vid, and you gotta realize she was defending left path, small group versus another small group. She focused on that R9 Psy when he was pretty much the only thing left in her field of vision. There's a difference between that and people wasting significant time hitting whatever target at random. There's nothing wrong with disabling another robe either, especially since Psy's stun is AOE. I stun, seal, and STA HA classes all the time.

To Keroro:
    His point is that classes should focus on the class they are strong against, and trust that your teammates will do their role as well. Now, R9 kind of sets that off the circle of robe -> LA -> HA, but I'm not too far-fetched in saying a R9 Psy would be wasting her time on another R9 Psy when there are easier targets around. You didn't waste time when it mattered, but what he was saying wasn't wrong either.

To Sui:
    Most BMs are just badly geared. I hit BMs harder than LA under Barrage when I go through my damage log.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    I think where his understanding is not complete is that Psychic is not really primarily a Kill class, we're a crowd control class, similar to BMs. Sure we can kill things pretty quickly and efficiently if we focus on them but we're more.......... how can I put this....... we're more a "pain in the ***" when we're constantly AoE stunning, immobilizing, sealing, etc etc. Stuns and nasty tricks are why we're put on Cata Kill to begin with, I guess. In that respect, it really doesn't matter what class I attack as long as it ends up stunned/running or dead. Like I said before, R9 DDs can hit other R9s for 3-5k easily non-crit and with low HP in general, that's a quick death if the person is not paying attention. We hit non R9 Arcanes for much harder, obviously. Expecially Wizards and Clerics who go Garnet Shards or stock up on pdef, they have no added protection against Arcane DD. In this scene I set up the kill for Eradragon because while I do do good damage against Arcanes, I know his is a lot more output wise, completely ignoring BT. A mystic got in on the action too from this xD When we go for a R9 Cleric (****** impossible for me to kill alone without SoulBurning) I try to set it up so Era can kill it easily. AoE stun is simply not Psy's best DD skill, but it's undeniably useful. Landslide does more damage than Earth Vector and interrupts as well. Spirit Blast and Aqua Impact are nice when a barb's charm has already ticked but otherwise they're more for Chi/Harassing/Ticking someone's charm. I'm not a +12 Icebourne DD, I'm not the be all end all of my squad's killing capacity. If you want a better look at what real AA DD can do watch Lord_Daryl's videos. Here is his from same TW.

DBall was last to die usually on the left I think mainly due to him being the most tanky/tricky so we saved him for last. I'm not the primary DD in my squad, what I'm hitting is not necessarily everything my squad is killing. In a Cata Kill squad vs squad situation we will always kill the cleric first, because... duh...

Quiqui come on there's 10 person squads now you can invite EVERYONE! :D So much questing tho, forum PK is more interesting while flying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Pros just tab and attack whatever in target. Sometimes I be attacking towers cuz I tabbed them but that's how I roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    We hit non R9 Arcanes for much harder, obviously. Expecially Wizards and Clerics who go Garnet Shards or stock up on pdef, they have no added protection against Arcane DD.

That.. lol

My phy def is almost 3 times higher than my mag defense on an arcane char.
    Pros just tab and attack whatever in target. Sometimes I be attacking towers cuz I tabbed them but that's how I roll.

rofl b:laugh i do that too
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
    edited February 2012
    8D murdering bm's with quickshot all tw everytime phys atk vs HA and working ftw

That's because they have magic marrow nub Sui b:scorn

• Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ppssshhh, that or they got purged... or because they only got bell, or because they just squish!
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2012

LOL b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i have no idea but all i know is that it has some truth and that its pretty funny lol, that and how these guys laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So many r9 archers b:shocked
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:cute yay ^^ i saw me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Any comments on who might be this 6 months "TW CHAMPIONS"?

Vindi... unless the TW boycott actually is a success >_> First week of TW's though, pretty early for speculation xD
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Any comments on who might be this 6 months "TW CHAMPIONS"?

Taylor Swift will be the TW Champion, with GayBoys (Backstreet boys) being runner up.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Taylor Swift will be the TW Champion, with GayBoys (Backstreet boys) being runner up.

kanjou would love that! b:dirty
    edited February 2012
    Not gonna lie. GayBoys is unbeatable.

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That was cute :>
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    *remembers RAR's sound effect for that skill* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    Chikers - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *remembers RAR's sound effect for that skill* b:chuckle

"BLARGHAUWAHAHUWAHAHWUAHAHAWUHA"

I made the sound effect too, it makes it twice as effective.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Taylor Swift is the best <3
  • TheBaroness - Sanctuary
    TheBaroness - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    QUICK! Trow a Pokeball
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited March 2012
    wanted a faction icon/base/not turn the map colors everytime we're on it cuz GMs wouldn't let us change the & sign to let us do icons and stop making their system text cyan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    wanted a faction icon/base/not turn the map colors everytime we're on it cuz GMs wouldn't let us change the & sign to let us do icons and stop making their system text cyan.

Ah.

Wait, you couldn't get a faction base because of the & in the name? o.O
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level