TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:questionVindi may have no match now, but went through hell to get where we are today and we never backed down in the tw scene, we did our best with what we had at hand (with 20 vs 60 in first tw, 1v1 3hr long fights, 15 r9s vs 30 r9s, double/triple ganks, 60 sign ups or less, Holidays attacks "which we always respected") we have all been there at some point the trick is getting back on your feet, too bad I can't say the same for others. Vindicate has earned its presence on the tw map and Im proud to say im part of it. b:pleased

Flawed or not vindicate have a inspiring core of great ppl b:pleased

Edit: I always thought regi and leg would make an offcial merge when vindi grew out of hand
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    As for BabyLG's claim that we supposedly spawn kill, I blame Ruvil for that. He was the only one staying behind and killing some people in babyLG (I didn't see it, but this is what babyLG tells me). Bad Ruvi, you be making people rage. D=

Its stupid that they complain about that because their members do that as well, can see in my youtube vids for prooves, their barb tried to arma me after tw was over and missed b:laugh

Not that i care, I remember some ppl was doing it ever since tws started on this server so its not like its something new
    I also enjoyed rooting for friends in Leg/Regi/Enely when there were multi-hour long TW's. Now it's just a 5 minute roll or w/e. Lower level faction TW's are actually more fun. 2 hour 45 minute attack or 2 hour defense against a similar geared and sized faction is more fun.

Regi and Enely were never exactly friends, especially not after some enes tried to gank dan during wb or an event no idea in a lame manner XD I remember few times even during Vindi ganks that ene tried to take regi territories with few smallers facs like Amp and Vamps, but not that I mind, I was happy as hell to actually get to do some tws.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Regi and Enely were never exactly friends, especially not after some enes tried to gank dan during wb or an event no idea in a lame manner XD I remember few times even during Vindi ganks that ene tried to take regi territories with few smallers facs like Amp and Vamps, but not that I mind, I was happy as hell to actually get to do some tws.

Your recollection of why Enely and Regi do not get along could not be more incorrect. To imply that Enelysion started any hostility between the two factions is absurd. Once upon a time, Enely, LG, Regi, Amp, and Vindi all worked together and actively discussed taking down a common enemy, Nefarious.

As Nefarious declined in power, the usual "6 minute TW's aren't fun" nonsense came up. Regicide started the initial attacks under the pretense of "fun tw's"... which are apparently 10 minute TW's. Why certain factions were ousted from the early Nefarious alliance is beyond me. The aforementioned "lameness" that you speak of didn't follow until well after all of this.

As for Vindi ganks, as I so clearly recall being told, just because you get triple attacked doesn't mean there was any collusion or that it is a "gank".
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I know im 1 of the guilty spawn killers even though I know Legendary dislike it. I usually have my own reasons to do so also but will try to keep my finger from the Ironguard next time :P.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    After TW ends, if you don't want to be spawn killed just don't get up...There are many people that fight back even after defeat, just because it's something to do. If you're not into that, don't get back up.

Spawn killing during the count down after TW ends is not what traumatizes smaller factions, at least it shouldn't. What some factions did was go on a farming spree without taking cats in to kill the crystal. I don't think Vind ever did that during my time with them.

Also, now we know that Ruvil doesn't pull out.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This is funny to read b:laugh and in the spirit of getting more drama i doubt Enelysion would plan a triple attack against Regicide with vamps b:chuckle
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lol>.> this spawn killing thing again. you should know that lg was convinced that we should avoid after tw spawn killing for endy, and for the most part we did. the can of worm probably got opened after friday's tw on babylg. i mean, we were playing nice after tw, then the enemy decides to go stomp on our generosity. while command probably still told people to not do it, u should obviously expect people to get revenge. an eye for an eye might not be the policy for everyone, but it is for some.

>.> u should be warned, anything not in spawn is free game after tw regardless
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Anything not lying down in the instance should be free game anyway. Countdown killing only lasts 60s...

At the end of the day, people will QQ about anything. If you don't spawn kill, countdown kill, or do anything "mean", you get called a dirty cash shopper.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Not like you lose anything beside charm **** maybe but then you have an option to leave instance immidiately or just not res, its just ridiculous that some ppl point fingers at other fac for pk'ing during the timer while their own fac mates do exactly the same b:laugh
    This is funny to read b:laugh and in the spirit of getting more drama i doubt Enelysion would plan a triple attack against Regicide with vamps b:chuckle

Never said it was planned, however, Ene did attack regi along with Vamps and Amp + bunch of no name fac that one weekend, tw was over in 15 minutes and I don't recall ene ever attack Regi since lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wooot!! I can't wait till next wheeks TW's and after!! Its gonna be interesting.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Its stupid that they complain about that because their members do that as well, can see in my youtube vids for prooves, their barb tried to arma me after tw was over and missed

Nobody in LG complained about the spawn wiping. I believe it was pointed out as reason for Endeavour having no right to complain about it. b:shutup

Actually, Endeavour wasn't the only faction complaining about Spawn Wipes this weekend. Amplified felt offended as well. Perhaps I'm just entirely too used to Spawn Wipes in general but I don't really see the big deal. :x When it's happening to me, I just stay down or quick exit instance. I've seen some pretty epic damage from being spawn wiped as well (I think Lust_Dagger and AirSonic combo'd me on spawn for like 40k+ once holy bejesus).

I've failed just about every spawn wipe I've ever tried though :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    If you are offended at the after TW PK fest use a telestone and leave. You aren't forced to stay inside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:shocked remeber when bigpe still playing....... b:shocked
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:shocked remeber when bigpe still playing....... b:shocked

b:shocked OMGAH b:shocked

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

boom!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    <-- member of SKA (Spawn Killers anonymous :3)

apologies and future corrections, is 'normal' for me >_>
    we know that Ruvil doesn't pull out.

is rude to kiss and tell b:avoid
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Nobody in LG complained about the spawn wiping. I believe it was pointed out as reason for Endeavour having no right to complain about it. b:shutup

Hmm, if that's the case then the person who pointed it out has no right to complain either. I couldn't find any ****s to give about getting spawn killed myself, but as long as people are pointing fingers, I seem to recall the only faction actively chasing and countdown killing as a whole as Endy was doing it's usual pull-out was Kakumau. They persisted even after we were all out of their base. So if anyone can complain, it certainly wouldn't be one of their members.

I guess people only really care about spawn killing when they are on the losing side. They feel insulted on top of defeated, otherwise they are in on the spawn killing too >.>
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I guess people only really care about spawn killing when they are on the losing side. They feel insulted on top of defeated, otherwise they are in on the spawn killing too >.>

I think this pretty much sum it all xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    didnt know there was rules and manners in an online game
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I would spawn kill kerona and im not afraid to say it, specially if I had a zerk weapon to see if I get a lucky hit and use it as forum sig <3 b:victory
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I would spawn kill kerona and im not afraid to say it, specially if I had a zerk weapon to see if I get a lucky hit and use it as forum sig <3 b:victory

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I ganked Kero on her Cleric last time I TWed against her... She was buffing a Barb. Who then killed me while I loled at their squad.

I've been in a few TW's that were overly one-sided, and the winning team was less than graceful for their easy win. Been in a TW where the attacking faction didn't bother to bring catas to our base, and they just kill farmed us. We actually as a faction decided to just leave.

If End wants to play with the big kids, and it can't handle the big kid's manners, then they're gonna have to just ****ing deal with it.

Regi declared on one of the factions I'm in, was even a double defense. None of us cried about it, we were grossly out matched. We decided to just take our losses and attempt to defend against the faction we stood a chance against.

And after Pinnacle was so rude and such *******s to another faction I'm in, when we attacked them back and they no showed, and their crystal was at 4 mil HP left and 12 of them finally showed up, we spawn ***** them. None of them cried about it, either. Hell, some of them were actually enjoying it, oddly enough. o.O
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I ganked Kero on her Cleric last time I TWed against her... She was buffing a Barb. Who then killed me while I loled at their squad.

I've been in a few TW's that were overly one-sided, and the winning team was less than graceful for their easy win. Been in a TW where the attacking faction didn't bother to bring catas to our base, and they just kill farmed us. We actually as a faction decided to just leave.

If End wants to play with the big kids, and it can't handle the big kid's manners, then they're gonna have to just ****ing deal with it.

Regi declared on one of the factions I'm in, was even a double defense. None of us cried about it, we were grossly out matched. We decided to just take our losses and attempt to defend against the faction we stood a chance against.

And after Pinnacle was so rude and such *******s to another faction I'm in, when we attacked them back and they no showed, and their crystal was at 4 mil HP left and 12 of them finally showed up, we spawn ***** them. None of them cried about it, either. Hell, some of them were actually enjoying it, oddly enough. o.O

when the hell was this cause the only time i can think of that happening was when we were regi's alt faction and seeing as we have not been a position to no show anyone since we broke away moths ago. and i did make a point to tell everyone not to spawn kill last time we fought amp i'll apologize for whenever this happened, and for those that think we're regi's alt faction we're not. we broke away and horra became their alt faction and then for some reason or another nef is the regi alt faction now so unless you were talking about nef pinnacle didn't do it

unless of corse your in babyLG and if its the TW im thinking of we didn't no show we did a full faction push you didn't see, and if your talking about rudeness the only reason i can think of was when one of your members was spawn killing some of our members at spawn point when our crystals was at half HP not when we had already lost, not that that stopped said person
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    unless of corse your in babyLG and if its the TW im thinking of we didn't no show we did a full faction push you didn't see, and if your talking about rudeness the only reason i can think of was when one of your members was spawn killing some of our members at spawn point when our crystals was at half HP not when we had already lost, not that that stopped said person

oO wtf we never no showed anyone lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    u spawn kill me, i spawn kill u, i be rude, u be rude, i love kerona, kerona loves me b:angry i even.....
    edited April 2012
    Options
    when the hell was this cause the only time i can think of that happening was when we were regi's alt faction and seeing as we have not been a position to no show anyone since we broke away moths ago. and i did make a point to tell everyone not to spawn kill last time we fought amp i'll apologize for whenever this happened, and for those that think we're regi's alt faction we're not. we broke away and horra became their alt faction and then for some reason or another nef is the regi alt faction now so unless you were talking about nef pinnacle didn't do it

Err, my apologies, not Pinnacle... Vindi's alt faction, I can't think of the name... b:surrender
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
    edited April 2012
    Options

I can name on one hand the people from Endy who i've seen have an actual problem with spawn killing. I think you might be generalizing just a bit.

Most factions of tier 2 and lower will have people who QQ about spawn killing simply because they aren't used to it. Even "big kid" faction members on their alts have QQ'd about us spawn killing.

It's starting to sound like you have some sort of resentment towards us :U
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I can name on one hand the people from Endy who i've seen have an actual problem with spawn killing. I think you might be generalizing just a bit.

Most factions of tier 2 and lower will have people who QQ about spawn killing simply because they aren't used to it. Even "big kid" faction members on their alts have QQ'd about us spawn killing.

It's starting to sound like you have some sort of resentment towards us :U

Red bit: So it was basically one person QQing on WC after TW last weekend? Why am I not surprised?

I'm in a fourth tier or whatever faction. None of us were happy about being kill farmed by a better faction. We didn't get on WC and start QQing like what happened last weekend.

My issue was that a person in Endy is being hypocritical by having done such a deed multiple times in the past, and now that it has been done to them, they feel the need to throw a ****fit on WC about it like they are some kind of GOD and deserve better.

As has been mentioned before, after the crystal is done, anyone who wants to keep going for that last 60 seconds can keep respawning, or stay down/tele out. I've even stayed dead just to avoid being PKed over and over after TW was done.

But I have never gone on WC and pitched such a fit as I saw happen last weekend.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It may be a small number of people in truth, but remember, when people get vocal about how they feel either on world chat, forums, or w/e, they suddenly represent a faction to everyone else. Especially when they're cursing in all caps on World Chat. That's a biggy.

Nukey never bathes and is stinky, Roid is a dirty CashShopper, and Kirby can sometimes be seen on things that are not RFSK, Ruvil never pulls out, therefore Vindicate = Dirty CashShopping HOB Kirby Vendicates

LeoNerd lacks panties, Roly is horny, and DoS types in all caps = Endeavour is A GROUP OF HORNY NUDISTS.

Skuttle sings country, which is sad music, I never shut up and am sometimes tipsy, and FkinEyeMan has a curse in his name so therefore must rage = LG is a group of drunk QQing whiney ragers

Regi...... man Idek can't think of example. Regi pull yourself together so I can be judgemental.

see?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It may be a small number of people in truth, but remember, when people get vocal about how they feel either on world chat, forums, or w/e, they suddenly represent a faction to everyone else. Especially when they're cursing in all caps on World Chat. That's a biggy.

Nukey never bathes and is stinky, Roid is a dirty CashShopper, and Kirby can sometimes be seen on things that are not RFSK, Ruvil never pulls out, therefore Vindicate = Dirty CashShopping HOB Kirby Vendicates

LeoNerd lacks panties, Roly is horny, and DoS types in all caps = Endeavour is A GROUP OF HORNY NUDISTS.

Skuttle sings country, which is sad music, I never shut up and am sometimes tipsy, and FkinEyeMan has a curse in his name so therefore must rage = LG is a group of drunk QQing whiney ragers

Regi...... man Idek can't think of example.

see?

I can't believe Frankie didn't override you and just give you the title of 'Drunken Shrimp'. b:cry
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
    edited April 2012
    Options
    But, you see, this is true for all of us D: