Snufalufugus - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    More like RIP PWI.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thank you kind sir for stating something the entire server didn't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited March 2012
    Options
    a little sad if I am entirely honest, enrage were the reason I joined the tw faction I did 2 years ago, to compete against the best. trash talk was exchanged, banter given out and received but most on either side never lost sight that it was only a game.

Karma might get most of their members, GD might be #1, other factions might rise and fall but despite how much they try to copy or emulate them, there will only be ever one Enrage type faction in the history of HT

while a lot of us strived to bring them down a peg or two, I doubt anyone of us wished the faction to die in this manner.
    so rather than bash them like so many others, would like to say thankyou. for what they brought to the game and the server, including all their QQ causing antics.

will be missed

b:sad
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    <3 b:bye
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    RIP?

Enrage may not be the best of the best right now, but we will be back. All the silly WC from other factions is just silly. From what I recall, Enrage never had to beg other factions to "gank" anyone. I guess that's a matter of pride...which some other factions just don't have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    meh dun matter to me how Enrage died...firey plane crash, railway accident...or capsized cruise...Its an evolution to the game...And guess what...they actually turned a stagenent TW scene into one with a lil bit more fun, just the way their members move about the server...good for TW, good for the game...perhaps not good for GDz

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    good for TW, good for the game...perhaps not good for GDz

Looking at how things are, it looks as if GD has only 15 minute or shorter wins ahead of them. Of course no idea how far karma will grow. Time will tell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Looking at how things are, it looks as if GD has only 15 minute or shorter wins ahead of them. Of course no idea how far karma will grow. Time will tell.

Don't worry I'm sure GD can have fun with their alt faction bidding on them, assuming no one tickets in a "fake bid."

As for Karma, who knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Karma shows potential, the sphere in the faction is good but it's still an unpolished gem. They need to weed through the serious TWers from the ones who don't care and get a bit more organized in terms of preparedness and such. But time will tell, they've got a pretty good collection of experienced TWers.
    3 hour defense against Rad with about 60 people on including the buffer alts and no cata barbs like Rad/GD has, so all in all that's a pretty good performance.

If Karma gets a handful of them 35-40k HP barbs they would've taken that crystal down in the last TW, but we play with the cards we're dealt so far.
    As for GD, meh. They're going to be bored and get no-showed a lot for 1 vs 1's I'd say. They should spread their members more and divide in to 2 factions. That would make the TW scene colorful b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited March 2012
    Options

If Karma gets a handful of them 35-40k HP barbs they would've taken that crystal down in the last TW

im sure Radi wishes they had some of those 35-40k hp barbs as well, then they could have taken the last 2mil off Karma's crystal
    apart from one cat barb Radi's have less HP than your top Bm's, so not having Barbs with 40k hp is just an excuse for little base control and lack of support, which results in the crystal not dipping below 11mil for a 3 hour war
    the previous week Radi made some horrendous mistakes allowing those same Karma barbs to kill the crystal, so don't blame your barbs.
    granted with four 40k hp barbs the Radi crystal might have been dented a little more, but as Radi knows to well from experience with ineffective support the cat's are dead in the water
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Wish urban was more active, mutzz never left and kastix didn't quit. b:sad

We still have our awesome darkhawkbarb though! But ya, anyone who has pro cata barbs has a big advantage. I remember Rad vs tao fights... And how blazin won it for tao. Or how hojuken refused to die for GD while hitting the crystal because nobody touched his clerics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I must have been in the wrong TW then, our Crystal was almost at full HP the whole time during that 3 hours war, it certainly was at 12m HP at the end of the war.
    And I'm not sure if you read the whole post but as I said this, we had 60 people on our field a lot of the "hax geared" BM's along with our cata barbs.
    So you can say it was lack of skill or lack of support, but for a faction that just had a huge influx of new members and still lacks coordination being able to defend the "#2" faction on the server for 3 hours with about 25% less people on the field and with only 2 barb pullers. I would say that's quite a performance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I must have been in the wrong TW then, our Crystal was almost at full HP the whole time during that 3 hours war

must have been :)
    one push at the 2 hr 20 mark or so got it from 12mil to 2.6 ish with no 40k hp barbs but the follow up pushes being infective allowed it to regen
    no one mentioned lack of skill, have the up most respect for players like Jen, Alp, Sano, Kugav Honesty etc they are all very skilled players.
    maybe the most recent influx was bad then, performed worse than the previous week
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yea, i got screenshots of that crystal being down to around 2.5 or you can ask one of the jenguins that randomly popped out of my *** every 45 seconds.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Agreed and a good point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I must have been in the wrong TW then, our Crystal was almost at full HP the whole time during that 3 hours war, it certainly was at 12m HP at the end of the war.
    And I'm not sure if you read the whole post but as I said this, we had 60 people on our field a lot of the "hax geared" BM's along with our cata barbs.
    So you can say it was lack of skill or lack of support, but for a faction that just had a huge influx of new members and still lacks coordination being able to defend the "#2" faction on the server for 3 hours with about 25% less people on the field and with only 2 barb pullers. I would say that's quite a performance.

Don't be butthurt jhalil!
    I was healing and supporting dark's *** for 3 to 4 minutes inside karma base, while looking how the crystal went down to 2.5m. But seriously, we should have a real life karma vs radiance bowling match. I'm sure aslong you're on karma's side it's going to be an easy win for Radiance b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Don't be butthurt jhalil!
    I was healing and supporting dark's *** for 3 to 4 minutes inside karma base, while looking how the crystal went down to 2.5m. But seriously, we should have a real life karma vs radiance bowling match. I'm sure aslong you're on karma's side it's going to be an easy win for Radiance b:victory

Damn it, Im worse at bowling than I am at TW. Totally not fair.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Damn it, Im worse at bowling than I am at TW. Totally not fair.

You can't be worse then jhalil though, just impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Jha is my favorite noob <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Jha is my favorite noob <3

he's not jhanoob for nothing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I still believe enrage will recover, its not like everyone in it was irreplaceable. Its a game, and I'm sure in the hundreds of people that play it, enrage can recover.
    Its like a cat in a dryer, sure, its a bit ruffled, looks horrible at the moment and such; but yeah . It'll lick its wounds get up and scamper off again.

Whats happened to enrage has affected nearly all the factions that tw. It's getting to be a mess, sure no one cared for the map ownage, but at least we didn't all bicker and fight like we do now.
    Enrage gave us a common enemy to hate and retaliate against, now that people think that's gone they've all turned on eachother. Its ridiculous.

There's Xatems uplifting speech of the day.

I will continue to support enrage. Most of the members have been very kind to me and done me no harm. In fact, people in enrage are more honest and reliable than a lot of people I've met in HT. Because frankly? They don't give a DAMN what you think, and will be very blunt on what they think.... just some are a bit more flamboyant than others.

Geeze I'd app to join if it wasn't for a couple of idiots in there I refuse to faction with.

ALSO remember. The more we run about saying enrage is dead, the more time they have to lay low and recover quietly. If they come back, which I think they will, its gunna be with a bang.
    Its not dead. Its in a coma, and currently dying and weak. But its not completely dead yet. Dont sell it short.
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I still believe enrage will recover, its not like everyone in it was irreplaceable. Its a game, and I'm sure in the hundreds of people that play it, enrage can recover. Its like a cat in a dryer, sure, its a bit ruffled, looks horrible at the moment and such; but yeah . It'll lick its wounds get up and scamper off again.

Whats happened to enrage has affected nearly all the factions that tw. It's getting to be a mess, sure no one cared for the map ownage, but at least we didn't all bicker and fight like we do now.
    Enrage gave us a common enemy to hate and retaliate against, now that people think that's gone they've all turned on eachother. Its ridiculous.

I will continue to support enrage. Most of the members have been very kind to me and done me no harm. In fact, people in enrage are more honest and reliable than a lot of people I've met in HT. Because frankly? They don't give a DAMN what you think, and will be very blunt on what they think.... just some are a bit more flamboyant than others.

Geeze I'd app to join if it wasn't for a couple of idiots in there I refuse to faction with.

ALSO remember. The more we run about saying enrage is dead, the more time they have to lay low and recover quietly. If they come back, which I think they will, its gunna be with a bang.
    Its not dead. Its in a coma, and currently dying and weak. But its not completely dead yet. Dont sell it short.

This shows how little you know about Enrage.

Not everyone was irreplaceable, but most of those who left were irreplaceable.
    Enrage cannot recover, because those who left were mostly its core members. Enrage has recovered before, but only because the core members have stayed, and only the replaceable ones left.
    This makes me LOL. First you are saying you support Enrage then you are giving a warning to the server that they should be aware of Enrage still unless they want to be hit by a hurricane.

The fact is this: No1 wants to join a faction in decline, especially not one that once was on top and never will live up to its former fame. Happened to Tao before, but i guess you were not around to see it and learn from the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I still believe enrage will recover, its not like everyone in it was irreplaceable. Its a game, and I'm sure in the hundreds of people that play it, enrage can recover.
    Its like a cat in a dryer, sure, its a bit ruffled, looks horrible at the moment and such; but yeah . It'll lick its wounds get up and scamper off again.

ROFL

this is too carebear, even for me.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    *points to join date* I was never here for Tao, Evolution, RoC, and all that.
    And seeing as RoC is back, as well as Evo, I wouldn't be surprised by anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Options

TheEmpire was back too, but that still doesnt change a thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You can't be worse then jhalil though, just impossible.

SHADDAP D:
    I SO WON, I EVEN GLITCHED IT AND GOT 3 STRIKES IN A ROW WITH 1 THROW! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    TheEmpire was back too, but that still doesnt change a thing.

Back but pretty much inactive. I was there for a little while. They all just kinda chillax and talk about what they could do instead of doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

RoC is not back and will never be back. The few of us with ties to RoC simply went to back to our old home before Enrage existed. We welcome the new friends we've made over the years into our small TW community, but we will not be rebuilding it.

If we decide to re-join the major TW scene again, we will join another faction we find acceptable. I wonder if any major faction will be interested in ~15 people of questionable reputation but undeniable skill and experience for their TW uses :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
This discussion has been closed.